PDA

View Full Version : Limp Bizkit appreciation thread

Afficial_Nastee
01-28-2010, 12:46 PM
I've heard people on here talking shout about them , calling them corny and shit! I say fuck that shit cuz they was the bomb back in 2000 when Chocolate Starfish and The Hot Dog Flavoured Water dropped !

These are my gems :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EKaWieUqphY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EKaWieUqphY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WvnzxeqCpcw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WvnzxeqCpcw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qrFwtlMd0H8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qrFwtlMd0H8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

AcidPhosphate69
01-28-2010, 04:37 PM
Wow, sorry but most of that shit is the worst of Limp Bizkit and what made them hated. Check it, here is shit off their very first album.

GHyV9V-37zc

hRK3UsYAJ_w&feature

R-FDGYMnccU&feature

And the song the got them famous in the first place.

O7CHH6yShbs&feature

angry!
01-28-2010, 04:56 PM
if you dont think fred durst is corny, chances are youre corny!!!!!

when you have a frontman that cant sing, and cant rap, yet thinks he can do both, its corny!!!!!

limp bizkit is 100 times cornier than a band like linkin park and ive seen you hating on them, so it all comes down to you being a cornball!!!!!!!

limp bizkit got some faggot white boys into rap music, example being the threadstarter!!!!!!

somehow durst got the public to buy in... one of the wackest entertainers in recent history!!!!!

Teh KillaBee
01-28-2010, 05:00 PM
lolz I know like 5 kids got Limp Bizkit tats......I told all of them not to do it cause at some point Fred Dursts emo whining this gerlz screwed me over fucked my friend would get old

Teh KillaBee
01-28-2010, 05:02 PM
and ftw him and Reznick should die for wrecking a pink floyd song

3vYaq9ZzyT4

AcidPhosphate69
01-28-2010, 07:18 PM
^ completely agreed.

Fred Durst is a corny motherfucker, but that first album was decent. Either way, the other guys in the band were actually pretty talented musicians.

Afficial_Nastee
01-29-2010, 05:45 AM
if you dont think fred durst is corny, chances are youre corny!!!!!

when you have a frontman that cant sing, and cant rap, yet thinks he can do both, its corny!!!!!

limp bizkit is 100 times cornier than a band like linkin park and ive seen you hating on them, so it all comes down to you being a cornball!!!!!!!

limp bizkit got some faggot white boys into rap music, example being the threadstarter!!!!!!

somehow durst got the public to buy in... one of the wackest entertainers in recent history!!!!!

Dude , relax yo hyperactive ass.... The reason why I like Limp Bizkit so much is because they remind me of those beautifull times I had together with this girl named Kendra back in 2000, 2001 and 2002 and just because I think their music is awesome!

And ow yeah if you start talking shout about white boys into rap , may I remind you that the most succesfull rapper is white?

And I think Linkin Park is corny because they got some punkass gook in their band and they are just too soft in my opinion....

Afficial_Nastee
01-29-2010, 05:48 AM
Another dope Limp Bizkit track for you fella's !

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NIcnz5d-iZM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NIcnz5d-iZM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

whitey
01-29-2010, 09:34 AM
linkin park is gay as fuck.

limp bizkit after there first album is pretty much the definition of selling out.

but that first album, that shit was fucking hardcore to the penis son. that album is whats up, no fucking around hardcore, get you pumped up to go smash some skulls, type of music. that still gets play from me to this day.

Afficial_Nastee
01-29-2010, 09:41 AM
So none of you dudes was getting hyped up when they would play Rolling back in 2000 and 2001 on tv and radio? LOL....

whitey
01-29-2010, 09:51 AM
rollin was decent. break stuff was a good song. they came out with decent tracks here and there after that first album but the sound had changed a bit, it wasnt that raw hungry sound anymore. it was more of a clean up trying to sell to the masses type of music.

SID
01-29-2010, 10:01 AM
Limp Bizkit are horrendous.

This thread alone is adding a aura of untastefullness to the Sound Shack.

whitey
01-29-2010, 10:42 AM
cant front on that first album sidney. pure inflammable flames on the hardcore metal tip.

and the irony of the gucci reppage while calling other music horrendous is rather humorous dont you think. i enjoy me some guc but on the 'its so bad its good' tip ya dig.

SID
01-29-2010, 10:44 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2l9hxs6.jpg

benzo
01-29-2010, 11:18 AM
So none of you dudes was getting hyped up when they would play Rolling back in 2000 and 2001 on tv and radio? LOL....

lol fuck no that shit's horrible!

Teh KillaBee
01-29-2010, 11:24 AM

sorry faggot, I'm not an undertaker fan. Prolly teh worst song ever recorded imo

Teh KillaBee
01-29-2010, 11:25 AM
way to ether this thread

alright pawtner...........

*cue's worst music ever

angry!
01-29-2010, 11:32 AM
i think afficial is mildy autistic!!!!!

things this faggot frequently says...

"their lyrics arent hardcore or street enough!"

"definitely an ill made production!"

limp bizkit isnt corny even though fred durst cant rhyme or sing and tries both, but linkin parks corny cuz they got an asian in the group!?!?!?!? i

im guessing limp bizkit got you into hip hop, eat a dick dumb fuck!!!!!!

ahhahahaha @ the kendra story, thats too much, you got into hip hop in the 2000's, shut the fuck up!!!!!

Afficial_Nastee
01-29-2010, 12:23 PM
i think afficial is mildy autistic!!!!!

things this faggot frequently says...

"their lyrics arent hardcore or street enough!"

"definitely an ill made production!"

limp bizkit isnt corny even though fred durst cant rhyme or sing and tries both, but linkin parks corny cuz they got an asian in the group!?!?!?!? i

im guessing limp bizkit got you into hip hop, eat a dick dumb fuck!!!!!!

ahhahahaha @ the kendra story, thats too much, you got into hip hop in the 2000's, shut the fuck up!!!!!
Autistic? Me AHAHAHA LOL I ain't the one who be repeating every post with mad lot of explanation marks to make his corny ass points clear , looks like you get mad at a computer screen everytime you post something on this site....

Yeah I love Hardcore , Grimy and Gritty stuff wether it's Hip-Hop , Metal or some Hardcore house.... If it ain't hard enough , I prolly won't like it , and if someone got a problem with those preferations then that somebody must be a faggot straight up and down because who the fuck would disrespect somebody for listening to Hard and Rugged shit , that's some faggot shit for real....

Sorry son , but fella's like N.W.A. , Ice Cube his first couple of albums and Wu-Tang when they dropped their debut is what got me into Hip-Hop , so shut your loud ass up....
Matter fact, Limp Bizkit was some kind of music I've already heard after that Judgement Night soundtrack , after Kid Rock dropped some great track feat Slim Shady "fuck off" and some other artists that made Rap/metal type of tracks.... So Limp Bizkit def wasn't something new to me , I just think they had great tracks , like you think that sissy sounding pop rapper Jay-Z got great tracks after his debut album , I ain't making a big deal about it ....

And ow yeah , you're really sounding like a faggot if you don't understand how I really love to reminisce about them awesome times I've spent with this gorgeous Blonde girl named Kendra she was a bombshell dawg and I was dating her between 2000 and 2002 so OFCOURSE those were great times to me and ofcourse I'd love to put on those tracks that we played out loud when we were not making love LOL she's one of those really special girls in a man's lifetime , but yeah these are things only a straight dude can understand and respect....

angry!
01-29-2010, 12:35 PM
save kendra for the auto-biography, no one gives a fuck!!!!

youre a corn ball, you listen to limp bizkit, you made a thread showing your appreciation, and you really do strike me as a person with a handicap, im not just saying that!!!!!! you think i or anyone else gives a fuck how your precious kendra ties in to your love of limp bizkit?!?!?!

im picturing a corny ass white boy penning a love letter to his girl with "rolling" playing in the background!!!!!

ppl that jock limp bizkit in 2010 usually work at carnivales and live in trailer flats!!!!!!!!

"this is an ill made production!"

your ebonics coach wants to merk himself, die faggot!!!!!

BGS
01-29-2010, 12:47 PM
http://ui08.gamespot.com/1735/failed_2.jpg

Afficial_Nastee
01-29-2010, 12:50 PM
save kendra for the auto-biography, no one gives a fuck!!!!

youre a corn ball, you listen to limp bizkit, you made a thread showing your appreciation, and you really do strike me as a person with a handicap, im not just saying that!!!!!! you think i or anyone else gives a fuck how your precious kendra ties in to your love of limp bizkit?!?!?!

im picturing a corny ass white boy penning a love letter to his girl with "rolling" playing in the background!!!!!

ppl that jock limp bizkit in 2010 usually work at carnivales and live in trailer flats!!!!!!!!

"this is an ill made production!"

your ebonics coach wants to merk himself, die faggot!!!!!

Then next time save your stories about filling in some booklet to get a 1st Infantry shirt LOL Acting like that's something special , dude me and everybody else have been filling in those booklets that were included in Killarmy their first record , DMX his first two albums and many other crews to get their merchandise ....

At least I be penning a girl , who do you pen , your boyfriend who shares the same appreciation of Jay-Z or any other pop rapper? Ow yeah I forgot you kidz twitter nowadays LOL

And ow yeah I be representing the trailer park people hard! And fucking proud to be white trash! You got a problem with it? At least we don't fuck around with that soft rnb shit or pop rappers who be making love songs ....

Ebonics coach? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's funny that you talk about coaching son because I put Black youngsters on that Hardcore hip-hop stuff since they know too little about it in my opinion....

angry!
01-29-2010, 01:13 PM
go pen kendra right now splooge face, this thread sums up your existence!!!!!

http://www.worldcommunitycookbook.org/season/guide/photos/corn.jpg

you started listening to hip hop in the 2000's homo... no self respecting hip hop head is making threads pronouncing their appreciation of limp bizkit!!!!!!

and if youre so proud of being white trash quit jockin hip hop, just keep hating on groups cuz they got asian band members and stick to limp bizkit!!!!!!

youre the type of faggot thatll turn the music down and roll up the windows at red lights... go get your government cheese and cigarettes for momma dick head!!!!!!

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-29-2010, 01:14 PM
well looks like they did it all for the nookie..........................just to take that cookie and stick it up yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Afficial_Nastee
01-29-2010, 01:30 PM
go pen kendra right now splooge face, this thread sums up your existence!!!!!

http://www.worldcommunitycookbook.org/season/guide/photos/corn.jpg

you started listening to hip hop in the 2000's homo... no self respecting hip hop head is making threads pronouncing their appreciation of limp bizkit!!!!!!

and if youre so proud of being white trash quit jockin hip hop, just keep hating on groups cuz they got asian band members and stick to limp bizkit!!!!!!

youre the type of faggot thatll turn the music down and roll up the windows at red lights... go get your government cheese and cigarettes for momma dick head!!!!!!

I was listening and jamming to hip-hop when you was still wearing diapers and sucking on your mom's tits , doggie....

I guess White trash is quite succesfull in Hip-Hop : Eminem , Ra The Rugged Man ....

You're still mad cuz I happen to like Limp Bizkit , ain't you? What happened during those days when they were on radio and tv? You got turned down by your former boyfriend in junior high back then? You must have some bad memories of that period otherwise you wouldn't give a fuck if somebody shows his respect to an already faded band....

J-DON
01-29-2010, 02:12 PM
9QWOc0HnItM

Dn8vzTsnPps

_at7glObl7o

They were ok.

Back in my pre-teen days I was a big Korn fan and this was like their brother band. Honestly I think Limp Bizkit got me into Method Man and thus got me into Wu-Tang so I cant be mad.

angry!
01-29-2010, 03:18 PM
http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KF/2008/06/0604/Slipknot_Fan.jpg

^ KENDRA

you been listenin to rap since 2001, when you bought your first limp bizkit album!!!!!! fred durst introduced you to rap, and you used to play limp bizkit around a chick you were tryin to fuck!!!!!!

jay-z is pop, but limp bizkits real... youve really outdone yourself this time autistic afficial!!!!!

benzo
01-29-2010, 03:19 PM
yeah i love hardcore , grimy and gritty stuff wether it's hip-hop , metal or some hardcore house.... If it ain't hard enough , i prolly won't like it , and if someone got a problem with those preferations then that somebody must be a faggot straight up and down because who the fuck would disrespect somebody for listening to hard and rugged shit , that's some faggot shit for real....

hahahaha!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-29-2010, 03:30 PM

NO.

And from memory (those were my high school years) all the kids that were were getting bullied for it.

Deftones, maybe, Sepultura, sometimes, LIMP BIZKIT?? U FUCKN SERIOUS LOL???

Afficial_Nastee
01-29-2010, 04:45 PM
http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KF/2008/06/0604/Slipknot_Fan.jpg

^ KENDRA

you been listenin to rap since 2001, when you bought your first limp bizkit album!!!!!! fred durst introduced you to rap, and you used to play limp bizkit around a chick you were tryin to fuck!!!!!!

jay-z is pop, but limp bizkits real... youve really outdone yourself this time autistic afficial!!!!!

Ahahahahaha that chick looks mad ugly LOL fuck that , don't post up some pictures that are featured in your daily masturbation habits....

2001? AHAHAHAHAHAHA That was the year that I've copped Devil's Night from D-12 and banged that shit throughout the end of 2001 and 2002 son! Detroit finally got some of their well deserved shine , they shoulda got it way earlier! Those were the times! What were you doing? Listening and crying with your loverboy how Jay-Z got lyrically MURKED by some White trash on his own album and track?
Quit wasting your time with guessing in which year I've start listening to hip-hop kiddie.... But I'm pretty sure it was in a year that your mom was singing lullabies to your crying ass....

And to all the haters : OWWWW I'm so sorry that I've mentioned that I actually like Limp Bizkit is it such a shame? All the pretty girls were on that stuff and even some Hardcore dude like DMX was cool with them .... I'm NOT saying that I'm a Hardcore fan , matter fact I DON'T even OWN any Limp Bizkit album since many chicks I hung out with had them cd's and they had mad airplay so , the point I was making with this thread is : " yo were where those times that hard tracks like Rolling were having mad airplay and not some wackass Jay-Z song feat alicia keys who have gon outta inspiration so they decided to make a wackass tribute about NYC"....

And to TheFranchise : Sepultura are awesome dawg! It's been mad long that I've listened to them , I've actually almost forgot about them.... Propz for mentioning them ....

Hazmat
01-29-2010, 04:48 PM
their first album is fucking dope as fuck, after that album they went downhill fast.