PDA

View Full Version : Yelawolf!

GhettoGnom
01-28-2010, 04:07 PM
Why the fuck is no one here mentioning the man?
Pop The Trunk video
yNZPSmVOlBM

I Wish (ft. Raekwon)
D_71X0yamsY

angry!
01-28-2010, 04:20 PM
bubba sparxxx on meth!!!!!

next!!!!!!!!!

GhettoGnom
01-28-2010, 04:29 PM
bubba sparxxx on meth!!!!!

next!!!!!!!!!

Don't underrate my man Bubba!
S6m7Ga1uRjQ
Classic shit :Y

whitey
01-28-2010, 04:39 PM
yela is pretty deece imo.

the white twista!!!! is more like it.

stereo mixtape is pretty dope, mixes old rock songs with him over it. trunk muzik is pretty banging tape too.

angry!
01-28-2010, 04:42 PM
bubba had some dope shit, straight up!!!!!

and his whole angle was original, but the masses didnt bite so he had to regroup and came back with "ms. fat booty"!!!!! that had to hurt!!!!!!

LAAhgJX1XYQ

^ you hate on this.... and you nothin but a bitch that cant give daps when daps is in order!!!!!

timbo gave bubba some of his dopest hip hop beats ever, and bubba rapped his life over them!!!! be yourself, no matter what it is, thats hip hop!!!!!!!

this kid couldnt find twistas pockets if he was rappin twistas shit!!!!!!! he got a lil flow though!!!!!!

whitey
01-28-2010, 04:53 PM
come on.....

Q4Dj4A0GD7M

im not crazy about the chorus but the kid does it.

angry!
01-28-2010, 05:03 PM
hes got the speed flow goin on, but his alliteration and clarity pales in comparison to twista!!!!! not every nigga that raps fast compares to twista, if anything hes more on the bone thugs kick the way he cuts words short!!!!!!!!

theres only one twista, just like theres only one busta rhymes!!!!!!!

ill say this though, this kid is 100 times more technical than most emcees comin out these days, hes done his homework!!!!!!

GhettoGnom
01-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Trunk Muzik >>>

bubba had some dope shit, straight up!!!!!

and his whole angle was original, but the masses didnt bite so he had to regroup and came back with "ms. fat booty"!!!!! that had to hurt!!!!!!

LAAhgJX1XYQ

^ you hate on this.... and you nothin but a bitch that cant give daps when daps is in order!!!!!

timbo gave bubba some of his dopest hip hop beats ever, and bubba rapped his life over them!!!! be yourself, no matter what it is, thats hip hop!!!!!!!

Wait.. You like bubba, but not Yela?
Anyways, Yelawolf, Bubba Sparxx & Jim Jonson started a group called Mothers Mustache, will be interesting.

Edit, nvm, you like yela to? What's up with the "next"?

Hazmat
01-28-2010, 05:25 PM
he aint that bad, but i dont think i would cop his work.