PDA

View Full Version : Sexism

JASPER
09-30-2005, 07:56 AM
Are you sexist? If you are, why?

I would probably be considered sexist. I definitely expect less from women. I don't enjoy talking to them, and I don't usually make friends with them. I've never been able to connect with a woman in conversation. They are always too stupid, frankly. They allow their emotions to get in the way of their thinking, and they blind themselves that way. They are also inconsistant and never know what they want or how they feel about anything. They are a mental wreck. They also tend to be a lot more shallow and materialistic. I hope that I just have had bad experiences, and that I am wrong because I very much desire a women that isn't mentally corrupted by her femaleness, and that I can actually talk to without constantly being reminded of how stupid she is. I try to keep women out of my life for the most part. Pretty girls aren't special, so there's no point in wasting time on a girl's stupid ass just for her looks.

LHX
09-30-2005, 08:03 AM
women are the mothers of civilization

they belong in the home because men are too dumb to run a household

i am not sexist
but i acknowledge that women and men have different strengths and abilities

women are better at governing
men are better at building

there is a reason why it is a woman who holds the scales of justice

these days however
women have been tricked into trying to be like men

the only people that suffer are the children

100pr00f
09-30-2005, 08:04 AM
naw....but i do got more guy friends then girl----friends

yea some are dumb but then a inelgent chick comes along and make u feel dumb lol i dont mind them.... and if a chick is hurt or needs to express her self by emotions i dont mind i will be kind enuff to help
but dont keep doing it i will get errataited if u come to me ery day with it

then i will have to stay away for a bit..couse i dont want to hear it ery day ...

i see them as a = most of the time unless im doing manly things like foot ball then i know im more surpierrer then them couse im stronger haha

i dont befriend chicks that are are ugly or pretty..if ur cool to hang out with i will hang out with them ...like my one friends she is ugly and is as about hevy as me...but she is a cool person to hang with
just like one of the guys
and i think ery body that hangs in the groupe i hang with feels the same about her

so im not sexsest

i might be a lil some times
if alot a chicks start enoying my that day lol

Queen Of Poetry
09-30-2005, 08:14 AM
This shit is unbelievable.........

frosted592
09-30-2005, 08:18 AM
I feel what you're saying son

JASPER
09-30-2005, 05:59 PM
Girls always expect to be treated like some sort of princess. They think they can get away with acting like a fuck goof.

iNtell3kT
09-30-2005, 06:07 PM
nah, ladies.....jsut dont act like a fuckin bitch and everything will be cool....

TeknicelStylez
09-30-2005, 07:04 PM
I wouldn't say that ALL females are a certain way. We're just lacking our Queens lately. Alot of it is media influenced, got these young girls thinking all this material shit is important and shit. I hit the block every day and see the same fuckin thing. Young girls hanging all over hustlers with nice clothes and shit, because thats what they look for in men. If you come outside dressed like a bum they don't give you the time of day.

You do find hidden gems though once in a while, a girl that comes buy and just surprises you. Than things change and she does too.... :'(

Queen Of Poetry
09-30-2005, 09:28 PM
I wouldn't say that ALL females are a certain way. We're just lacking our Queens lately. Alot of it is media influenced, got these young girls thinking all this material shit is important and shit. I hit the block every day and see the same fuckin thing. Young girls hanging all over hustlers with nice clothes and shit, because thats what they look for in men. If you come outside dressed like a bum they don't give you the time of day.

You do find hidden gems though once in a while

Preach! Preach! Truth there....no doubt!

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2005, 09:39 PM
I haven't really connected with many females in my life. But that's because the majority are idiots. That's not sexist coz the majority of males are idiots too. I have also connected with few males.

I agree with LHX men and women have different roles, different strengths.

Now days people think EQUALITY means making women like men. That's going to lead to all types of havoc in society.

We should rather be giving equal respect to the roles played by women and their strengths, reconizing that they are our compliments.

Queen Of Poetry
09-30-2005, 09:46 PM
I haven't really connected with many females in my life. But that's because the majority are idiots. That's not sexist coz the majority of males are idiots too. I have also connected with few males.

Now days people think EQUALITY means making women like men. That's going to lead to all types of havoc in society.

We should rather be giving equal respect to the roles played by women and their strengths, reconizing that they are our compliments.

Yo......mad respect to u for this!!!!!!!!!!!

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 03:53 AM
Don't get too happy yet queen....

Back when I was rolling with a click, we was making money and shit. I believe a female in a right mind state can hold shit down as well as any man, so no doubt I would let females roll with me too. Most of these females wanted to be treated just like a man, and for the most part they did what men do, they robbed like men, they banged like men, everything. You know we ate, slept, and broke bread together. But yo if one of them got outta line and disrespected my face or something, I smacked the shit out of em... Idk if that makes me wrong but IMO I treated them equally, how they wanted to be treated, to me they was just my niggaz na mean. It wasn't about females or males.

SubtleEnergies
10-01-2005, 04:25 AM
Thanks queen. :)

Ah...damn...that's a problem though...finding a Queen. :(

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2005, 07:59 AM
Don't get too happy yet queen....

Back when I was rolling with a click, we was making money and shit. I believe a female in a right mind state can hold shit down as well as any man, so no doubt I would let females roll with me too. Most of these females wanted to be treated just like a man, and for the most part they did what men do, they robbed like men, they banged like men, everything. You know we ate, slept, and broke bread together. But yo if one of them got outta line and disrespected my face or something, I smacked the shit out of em... Idk if that makes me wrong but IMO I treated them equally, how they wanted to be treated, to me they was just my niggaz na mean. It wasn't about females or males.

I understand and I'm gonna choose not to comment instead respect ur honesty....

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 08:09 AM
YO any nigga that think females is weaker than men can come bang out with my sister, she's 5'2" and maybe 130 pounds at most, and she stay knocking nigguhz the fuck out. And if she can't knock you out she got a wide assortment of home made shanks she carry in her purse.

Females can fight yo I'm tellin you, just some of em hit like girls :P

Luther Large
10-01-2005, 08:18 AM
Every minute, my style switches up, they said a real man
won't hit a girl well I ain't real cause I beat bitches up

nut_end
10-03-2005, 06:06 AM
the whole sexist/sexism thing spills over from the 'triumphing' of nature by science through the reproduction of things in nature uncontrolled to redone in a controlled experiment. figure out how it works, why it does what it does the good and bad of it then split it and sell/hock what's in the best interest. everybody (i'm assuming) has heard the analogy of nature and the women -> the mountains and valleys to the body, the weather to a females temperment and such its like the mad scientist wanting to know the secrets of nature to play god and infuse an artifice that's to resemble but is contrary. if i'm losing you just keep reading through. that in effect changed peoples mentality. the introduction of the patriarch god where women became less reputable as authority figures -> yet most religions before the judeao-christian islamic had female deities in the forefront or women played a part in officiating the services. most of the 'pagan' religions were fertility based-earth and the female, which had a counter aspect in deities like astare and kali oe even the vlakyries.

another tangent is it about them being women or what they contribute that is being emasculated-> breast feeding, bearing children, the whole aspect of mother hood and such which gets dehumanized and exploited and resold as what sex is to where males and society goes along with it with a stupid grin thinking 'sex machines' and if the girl is not with it gets slapped with think too good.

i doubt it has anything to do with fending for themselves or providing sexism the excuse for unabled males to feed and pet their egos while trying to undermine a women's intuition.

ps: if a female ain't got her head right not wasting my life in sun to strain out daylight.

salut

LORD NOSE
07-12-2009, 02:30 AM
deep

Mumm Ra
07-12-2009, 04:35 AM
I agree 100% with LHX's statements
anywayz, 98% of my friends are girls. I love a female's presence.

diggy
10-22-2013, 01:33 PM

Yup. Especially first part. haha

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-05-2013, 03:23 PM
I would say it's partial with me but not in the sense of academics or intellect, more in a practical sense,I tend to underestimate women ability to manifest strength or build things from scratch without the help of manpower. I also tend to lose alot of respect for women who aren't hygienic, in other words,if u a woman and your house is filthy, u don't really primp up regularly..chances are I'm gonna see you as a lesser being because I grew up my whole life believing a woman should be on the clean side of things...I hold them to high standards in that regard...then there are feminists..now those I consider scum of the earth...I don't even have a pinch of respect for them whatsoever and stay as far away from them as possible.