PDA

View Full Version : Immortal Technique is a Hypocrite

Mai Wang Tu Phat
01-29-2010, 11:44 AM
Half the time he talks shit about racist politicians droppin' bombs on other countries, killing and all that shit, starting wars, etc.

The other half...

Stories of him runin' the streets, killing people and raping 'em...

angry!
01-29-2010, 11:51 AM
it cracks me up when niggas fawn over sons political activism as if it makes him a better rapper!!!!!!

revolutionary 2 was hot, no doubt about it, but hes an emcee first, how long should niggas wait for the follow up!?!?!?!?!

some of these kids think hes the most important emcee alive, but these same kids have never heard a chuck d or paris record!!!!!

make hot music, not every track needs to change the world!!!!! that being said ill be checkin for sons projects!!!!!

MENES
01-29-2010, 11:53 AM
3rd world was horrible minus one or two tracks.. his other 2 albums were ill

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-29-2010, 11:54 AM
Does this guy still have a career now that Bush isnt prez?

Ive not heard much from him recently so im guessing hes runnin outta gas

This guy is like the Bono of rap music. And Bono's a cunt

food for thought
01-29-2010, 11:54 AM

its for the cause, bra.

food for thought
01-29-2010, 11:55 AM
bronze nazareth produced a tight ass track on his latest album.

Hazmat
01-29-2010, 11:59 AM
it cracks me up when niggas fawn over sons political activism as if it makes him a better rapper!!!!!!

revolutionary 2 was hot, no doubt about it, but hes an emcee first, how long should niggas wait for the follow up!?!?!?!?!

some of these kids think hes the most important emcee alive, but these same kids have never heard a chuck d or paris record!!!!!

make hot music, not every track needs to change the world!!!!! that being said ill be checkin for sons projects!!!!!

i gotta agree wit that

Hazmat
01-29-2010, 12:01 PM

you think kayne west is hip hop, you have no say on immortal technique.

food for thought
01-29-2010, 12:15 PM
buring insents

lol

main_man
01-29-2010, 01:02 PM
wow, another "ima diss immortal technique thread". jesus, isnt this like the fucking 10th one? ok, so you internet pansies dont like tech. get the fuck over it and come up with some new pussy ass bullshit to bitch about.

<<<<( pulls out dick & waits for someone to suck it)

ALCATRAZ
01-29-2010, 01:07 PM
technique just returned from afghanistan where he put up his own money to build schools for the babies, i can give a fuck what anyone on wutang-corp.com/forum says, what the fuck have you done with your life? this nigga represents revolution on wax and in real life

schools in afghanistan are the equivalent of child whore houses in america, to the terrorists at least... there is a good chance his school has already been burned down and everyone inside of it slaughtered for teaching ideals that dont conform to radical islam... for him (an american) to travel to that country and build a school, i dont think u guys really understand what kind of trouble he could get into for doin that... nigga coulda easily got beheaded for that shit

so fuck the threadstarter and anyone else who doubts technique, he's in it for us

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-29-2010, 01:21 PM
I respect the man ALOT for doing that 'school bulding' (i.e in a terrorist training camp) in afghanistan. that some heart warming shit no homo and proves he is about what he says. he more of a man than most MC's, for doing that, no doubt.

I just feel sorry for them afghaniggaz who are gonna be exposd to his rapping skills lolzzzz....... i joke but i just got put off by him once i used to have a white friend who wasnt really into hip hop that always used to plai IT everytime I wentround, I thought it was OK, jst not something id listen to for long

ALCATRAZ
01-29-2010, 01:50 PM
lol yeah i aint sayin he the nicest nigga out but he's real, we can at least say that much

Nagra
01-29-2010, 02:02 PM

Wait

Kanye West isn't hip hop? lmao

Hazmat
01-29-2010, 02:10 PM
kayne west is a dancing gimmic

Mai Wang Tu Phat
01-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Kanye West could loop samples around cats.

Hazmat
01-29-2010, 03:06 PM
im not getting into kanye again on this forum

theheavens
01-29-2010, 03:25 PM
dissing Immortal Technique? you must be retarded

davedigital360
01-29-2010, 03:30 PM
Is Timbaland Hip Hop in your opinion? Of course Kanye is Hop Hop.

spiggity_ace
01-29-2010, 03:43 PM
kayne west is a dancing gimmic

man shutup seriously, i read ur posts and most of em are stupid as fuck, kanye west si the same nigga that produced for scarface, he produced the remix for hiphop by dead prez, the same dude who put out late registration and college dropout, if them gems aint hip hop then wtf is, and u talk about how 50 cent is a gimicky rapper, look at the man in ur sig u think hes real? i like vinnie paz i luv jedi mind tricks, but hes so hypocritical when he raps its not even funny, its interesting some of the shit he says and hes entertaining but what part of him is real, hes a 'muslim' who drinks heavy, he raps about shovellin coke, raps about killin and shit and hes never done none of that, sons a good mc and whatever but stop talkin about whos real or not it doesnt even matter 90percent of rappers are basically actors.

On to IT hes nice but i wanna hear some new material, he was my fav rapper for a while.

Hazmat
01-29-2010, 04:05 PM
man shutup seriously, i read ur posts and most of em are stupid as fuck, kanye west si the same nigga that produced for scarface, he produced the remix for hiphop by dead prez, the same dude who put out late registration and college dropout, if them gems aint hip hop then wtf is, and u talk about how 50 cent is a gimicky rapper, look at the man in ur sig u think hes real? i like vinnie paz i luv jedi mind tricks, but hes so hypocritical when he raps its not even funny, its interesting some of the shit he says and hes entertaining but what part of him is real, hes a 'muslim' who drinks heavy, he raps about shovellin coke, raps about killin and shit and hes never done none of that, sons a good mc and whatever but stop talkin about whos real or not it doesnt even matter 90percent of rappers are basically actors.

On to IT hes nice but i wanna hear some new material, he was my fav rapper for a while.

kaynes productions ok cant argue with it...kayne as a rapper; an emcee...NO, he is a gimmic who cant rhyme and looks like a fucking faggot for real.

and enough wit the vinny paz shit you cocksuckers talk like you know the dude personaly.

ALCATRAZ
01-29-2010, 04:17 PM
all i know about vinny is that he spends more time dissing faggits than any rapper on the face of the earth... i honestly think he loves dick, i think he needs dick in his life at all times

Afficial_Nastee
01-29-2010, 04:22 PM
Vinnie Paz has always been one of my favourite MC's even when he was still Ikon The Verbal Hologram....
Especially since Violent By Design he became a raw Hardcore rapper dissing faggots and coming through with hard lyrics and nice punchlines....

Hazmat
01-29-2010, 04:27 PM
all i know about vinny is that he spends more time dissing faggits than any rapper on the face of the earth... i honestly think he loves dick, i think he needs dick in his life at all times

yea and if he was a faggot you would give him that dick you dirty sodomite.

narc
01-29-2010, 04:33 PM
Tech is sick, true he comes off abit pretentious and yeh there are way too many people liking the music for all the wrong reasons but rev 1, 2 and 3rd world were shit hot records. dont hate just for the sake of hating.

ALCATRAZ
01-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Especially since Violent By Design he became a raw Hardcore rapper dissing faggots and coming through with hard lyrics and nice punchlines....

ahahahahahahah

ALCATRAZ
01-29-2010, 04:36 PM
yea and if he was a faggot you would give him that dick you dirty sodomite.

how come vinny paz doesn't have as many fans as kanye?

cuz he's a faggit

Frank Sobotka
01-29-2010, 04:37 PM

Is it possible to have never heard a chuck d record?

Hazmat
01-29-2010, 04:44 PM

cuz he's a faggit

you know this truely is a sad comment. im most likely younger then you and i know that fans and money do not make any hip hop artist good. kayne has more fans because of endorsements get it staright. and your probably the same faggot who would say 50 cent made classic albums.

ALCATRAZ
01-29-2010, 04:45 PM
i'm most likely older than you and i know that you are a faggit

and oh yeah, get rich or die tryin is a classic

Hazmat
01-29-2010, 04:48 PM
how do i delete my account. u internet hip hop forum faggots really suck.

ALCATRAZ
01-29-2010, 04:50 PM
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/flow/umad-1.gif

Frank Sobotka
01-29-2010, 05:02 PM
If JMT was sellign this guy would be saying that vinnie paz wasn't hiphop

Nagra
01-29-2010, 05:31 PM
Now 50 has no classic albums?

hahahahaha

Hazmat
01-29-2010, 05:35 PM
Now 50 has no classic albums?

hahahahaha

cheap and disposable no where near original.

ALCATRAZ
01-29-2010, 07:05 PM
ok and jedi mind tricks is basically a rip off of onyx and mobb deep, what's your point?

Nagra
01-29-2010, 07:12 PM
cheap and disposable no where near original.

The nikka in ur sig look like

http://absolutemichigan.com/blogs/tcfilmfestival/files/2009/08/pattonoswalt.jpg

And scribbled in his notepad to create his life

ALCATRAZ
01-29-2010, 07:18 PM
lolololololol

Shogah
01-29-2010, 08:27 PM

true that about bono

But i wouldn't rank IT as low as bono.

spiggity_ace
01-29-2010, 08:32 PM
kaynes productions ok cant argue with it...kayne as a rapper; an emcee...NO, he is a gimmic who cant rhyme and looks like a fucking faggot for real.

and enough wit the vinny paz shit you cocksuckers talk like you know the dude personaly.

i like vinnie dawg, i even sed that in my post man i consider VBD classic

theheavens
01-29-2010, 09:24 PM
how did this turn into a diss against vinnie paz? in any case, he's dope too. Kanye and 50 both suck cock

Poetic Wun
01-29-2010, 10:09 PM
and whats with the "daddy"

"you's a muthafuckin faggot, daddy!!"

i dig jedi but what the ef

BIG D O
01-30-2010, 12:26 AM
Half the time he talks shit about racist politicians droppin' bombs on other countries, killing and all that shit, starting wars, etc.

The other half...

man it's called illin out on the mic and being entertaining....what are you 5 years old? It's not real you dummy....

Tech. is most def. not a hypocrite....this man is building hospitals in Afghanistan, what the fuck is you doin?

exactly....now shut the fuck up and grow up....if you don't like his music that's fine, but don't embarass yourself and try calling him out on his character....

Afficial_Nastee
01-30-2010, 08:08 AM

Yeah but what KIND OF fans do they've got? Vinnie Paz his fans are on some rugged shit while Kanye west his fans are either faggots or teenage girls who'll forget about kanye as soon they get some good dick in their tight virgin pussy....

C'mon dawg , you can't be serious if you prefer Kanye west over a raw dude like Vinnie Paz , that's some faggot shit....

The only thing I don't like about Vinnie Paz is that he praises islam so much , that's bullshit ! But besides that , he's a great and raw MC !

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-30-2010, 10:05 AM
I admit I don't listen to a lot of IT, since most of the tracks are done in the same mannor

BUT HE HAS SKILLS

he's a better [battle] freestyler than a lot of dudes out there

actually, for real, his freestyles have better punchlines than Vinnie Paz on wax

ALCATRAZ
01-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Yeah but what KIND OF fans do they've got? Vinnie Paz his fans are on some rugged shit while Kanye west his fans are either faggots or teenage girls who'll forget about kanye as soon they get some good dick in their tight virgin pussy....

C'mon dawg , you can't be serious if you prefer Kanye west over a raw dude like Vinnie Paz , that's some faggot shit....

The only thing I don't like about Vinnie Paz is that he praises islam so much , that's bullshit ! But besides that , he's a great and raw MC !
i just came from a jedi mind concert like a few months ago and i could count the black folks there on one hand... rest of em were drugged up white boys and nerdy backpackers... nothin hardcore about that believe me lol, at least at kanye shows theres bitches... aint no bitches at jedi mind tricks shows cuz vinny paz scares them

angry!
01-30-2010, 01:13 PM
afficial is autistic, hed eat a cock if it was "hard enough"!!!!!!!!

and niggas still couldnt seperate IT the artist from IT the activist!!!!!!

nelly does all kinds of charity work, hes been giving back for years to kids in his city!!!! guess what?!?!?!?! his music is trash!!!!!!!!

IT is a good rapper, ill still check for his follow up, but building schools in afghanistan isnt gonna change what i think about him as an emcee!!!!!!!

david banners a good brotha, but the niggas wack!!!!! if you release records, the music defines you as an artist!!!!!!!

LORD NOSE
01-30-2010, 01:15 PM
technique just returned from afghanistan where he put up his own money to build schools for the babies,

liquor stores will be put directly across the street from them schools

__________________________________________________ ______

Kanye isn't Hip Hop ?

lol ok

Mumm Ra
01-30-2010, 01:22 PM
i never cared for immortal technique as an mc
he has a dope stage presence and performance though, seen him a couple years back

ALCATRAZ
01-30-2010, 01:25 PM
niggaz cant handle the fact that technique is not only nice on the mic, but he backs up his revolutionary lyrics with action, and not simply words... if he was wack niggaz wouldnt even b posting in this thread, which says a lot...

theheavens
01-30-2010, 02:13 PM
Tech spits more knowledge than all the wu members combined, for real. he might not have the best beats or flow, but you can't talk shit about his lyrics. he's one of the few legit guys in hip-hop today

Mcthuggin99
01-30-2010, 03:00 PM
i heard he would post his songs on forums to get peoples opinions and when people said they didnt like the song he would start getting pissed

Mai Wang Tu Phat
01-30-2010, 04:13 PM
i heard he would post his songs on forums to get peoples opinions and when people said they didnt like the song he would start getting pissed

A lot of people do that.

ALCATRAZ
01-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Tech spits more knowledge than all the wu members combined, for real. he might not have the best beats or flow, but you can't talk shit about his lyrics. he's one of the few legit guys in hip-hop today
good post

spiggity_ace
01-30-2010, 04:26 PM

nah i think rza has em beat their

IT new album should be insane, hopefully it drops this year

Afficial_Nastee
01-30-2010, 04:42 PM
is autistic, hed eat a cock if it was "hard enough"!!!!!!!!

Why you be talking constantly about stuff that goes on in your faggotass life? There's nothing wrong with people who are autistic , there's something wrong with angry queers like you kiddie !!!! You eat balls as breakfast and sip cum outta champagne glasses , but you haven't had a boyfriend in a while with your craig mack looking ass that's why you on here so much acting all "angry" and all that LOL get a boyfriend or a loverboy to chill your faggotass down , that whole "angry" gimmick ain't working on me , doggie....

Afficial_Nastee
01-30-2010, 04:48 PM
i just came from a jedi mind concert like a few months ago and i could count the black folks there on one hand... rest of em were drugged up white boys and nerdy backpackers... nothin hardcore about that believe me lol, at least at kanye shows theres bitches... aint no bitches at jedi mind tricks shows cuz vinny paz scares them

Where was that show happening?

I've seen the special edition dvd that was together with the Violent By Design album and it's featuring footage of when they were doing their Visions of Gandhi tour , and there was mad chicks , Vinnie Paz was even hooking up with them!

Buzk
01-31-2010, 11:30 AM

cuul story brh

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/144938-1/Lazy_glass_cleaner.gif

i wouldnt expect many girls to show up at a JMT show anyway, i would imagine the average good looking hiphop chick are stuck on the source hottest mc's list. the rest of the lesbian truck drivers might bump VBD. It's music created for underground heads and angry teenagers, which makes it unfriendly to the radio, thus enjoyable and good.

i thought this thread was about Technique tho..

anti-social
01-31-2010, 02:26 PM
I triend to get Immortal Technique on a RZA beat, due to his schedule and paperwork, it didn't work out. Ya'll would've loved it. Maybe for another project. And at the end of the day kids, it's music but the dude is about what he says, he loves hip hop music and is a good peoples. Remember one thing, never follow any1 blindly. Jewel 4 u all.

Peace

yonder
01-31-2010, 04:45 PM
haha how can you think vinne paz and jmt got hardcore fans? most ppl who listen to jmt are not even hip hop fans. and isnt it kind of nerdy to brag about how hardcore a band or its fans are. i know metal fans do this all the time, they think it is good music just cuz its hardcore or something. in the end, those metal fans i heard arguing came to the conclusion that some band was the absolute best cuz they had recorded a video with ppl showering in blood. a little off topic maybe

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-01-2010, 04:37 AM
hahaha, I know what u mean

Frank Sobotka
02-01-2010, 09:00 AM
haha how can you think vinne paz and jmt got hardcore fans? most ppl who listen to jmt are not even hip hop fans. and isnt it kind of nerdy to brag about how hardcore a band or its fans are. i know metal fans do this all the time, they think it is good music just cuz its hardcore or something. in the end, those metal fans i heard arguing came to the conclusion that some band was the absolute best cuz they had recorded a video with ppl showering in blood. a little off topic maybeFirst time I heard about jmt was from a friend who wasn't into hiphop.