PDA

View Full Version : Necro - Jan 2010 Interview

We Todd Did
01-30-2010, 12:26 AM
I, along with other loyal fans on his site conducted this interview. Pretty good read for Necro fans. You aint a fan of Necro's, fuck outta here. Why'd you click the link? Seeking attention?

http://www.necrohiphop.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=90289&page=1

theheavens
01-30-2010, 12:57 AM
"I'm not just some beat maker, I'm more than that"

oh, you silly jew cracker, you. I needed a laugh. anyway, he should hook Rae up with more beats

spiggity_ace
01-30-2010, 01:36 AM
hahah that was some funny shit in their, i wanna see wut die sounds like cuz he is right that all his albums have had a diff sound, im likin the prefix for death sound the best so i hope its similar to that, and the way he talked bout secret society made it sound like he mite drop it still.

ALCATRAZ
01-30-2010, 01:37 AM
ugh i hate text interviews in the year two thousand and ten

props tho

We Todd Did
01-30-2010, 01:49 AM
@ Alcatraz, hahah. True but it was a collective effort as members of the NHH board.

EDIT: Also, not many, if any, are there artist like Necro who shows his fans the appreciation by making time to chat it up, interview, and bullshit with. Dudes mad cool. I been a fan over 10yrs and he hasn't changed one bit.

Afficial_Nastee
01-30-2010, 04:25 AM
What keeps you motivated?
A ROTTING CORPSE COVERED IN MAGGOTS INSPIRES ME

I KNOW THAT KIM KARDASHIAN TOOK IT UP HER ASS BY 6 DUDES ONCE, I GOT THE VIDEO ACTUALLY ON MY PHONE

LOL , great interview!