PDA

View Full Version : Robot The God

LORD NOSE
01-30-2010, 01:18 PM
do you think that computers/robots can be advanced enough to put together living organisms ?

if you don't understand my question, let me know

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-30-2010, 01:23 PM
Technology is a living organism.

I was about to make a thread about it soon.

Mumm Ra
01-30-2010, 01:23 PM
if you can think it
more than likely it can/ will be done
it's hard for me to count anything out

LORD NOSE
01-30-2010, 01:28 PM
i'm seeing at maybe we are going back to the beginning by making and improving on robots (in our image)

looks like a man sounds like a man walks like a man - but has the mind power of google lol - all this information being put into one window is sick - would just have to think of the possibilities

make the thread

Dirty Knowledge
01-30-2010, 10:09 PM
We're waiting for robots, but we're being turned in to them. Mechanical arms and shit..bluetooths..

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-02-2010, 12:57 PM

Err, how about organisms are living technology...

What you said makes less sense.

LORD NOSE
02-02-2010, 07:49 PM

we are machines programmed to say god bless you when someone sneezes

We're waiting for robots, but we're being turned in to them. Mechanical arms and shit..bluetooths..

The C-Leg — named after the computer language used to program it — features a microprocessor that “takes a reading 50 times a second,” Hines said.
That signal controls the knee’s hydraulic system and “gives a patient the ability to descend ramps and steps” and take on hills and slopes, he said. Using a laptop computer and a wireless signal, users can program the leg for a brisk walk, a game of golf, a run or a bicycle ride. A wireless remote allows them to switch modes. The leg, he said, “always knows where it is in space.”

http://www.projo.com/technology/content/SC_CLEG14_06-14-07_CS5VQUD.2e790d4.html

...... if it comes with an anti virues

LORD NOSE
05-14-2010, 10:54 AM
AP - Undersea robots tried to thread a small tube into the jagged pipe that is pouring oil into the Gulf of Mexico on Friday in BP's latest attempt to cut down on the spill from a blown-out well that has pumped out more than 4 million gallons of crude.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill

THE MASON
05-14-2010, 11:44 AM
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20004178-1.html

bionic hands

praise the almitey W
05-14-2010, 12:05 PM
wouldn't that just lead to robots taking apart living organisms? if you know what i meen.

Hellspawn
05-14-2010, 12:23 PM
IRobot

Frank Sobotka
05-14-2010, 01:08 PM
If creating living organisms is the ultimate technological advancement,
Wouldn't we have living organisms creating the living organisms?

Might very well be possible in the future.
We can already make our technology compatible with living organisms, creating living organisms seems like the next step.

But I don't think we will create artificial intelligence.
I'd say it's more likely we just "mutate" ourselves, helping evolution.

V4D3R
05-28-2010, 10:13 PM
battlestar galactica anybody?

Sense-A
05-29-2010, 08:30 PM
Really what we should be talking about in this thread is Artificial Intelligence. Otherwise we are just talking about technology that doesn't work without a human being telling it what to do.

EAGLE EYE
05-30-2010, 11:16 PM
First human 'infected with computer virus'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/10158517.stm

V4D3R
05-31-2010, 06:34 AM
HCjr3H9J6q8

LORD NOSE
05-31-2010, 09:44 AM
that's iLL

this one bugged me out too

the movements it made on the table

CyIHzCsbA_w

LORD NOSE
06-05-2010, 01:37 PM
uguH2dN2uvE

INF
06-05-2010, 05:43 PM
I have this idea that humans came from a cpu. I can't prove it but I keep getting this idea .....

diggy
06-05-2010, 05:49 PM
Strange - I had an idea that the world works like a program of a computer -we are sub-programs...the world does what it does. We could cooperate or be like a virus that gets eliminated when there is a virus scan.

Uncle Steezo
06-09-2010, 08:50 PM
i know it seems like i'm pushing an agenda,i'm not, but that mechanics of ascension vid talks about the cpu aspects of the universe. its just some thought provoking info.

but i think what yall are touching on is co-creation. like you can make a clay bowl but can't change the qualities of the atoms that make up the clay. you can't stop an atom from spinning or make it act in a way that is outside the pre-programmed behavior.

LORD NOSE
06-09-2010, 09:47 PM
are we becoming obsolete and fighting against our own evolution

WE made man in our image, now look what man has done -

Man creates Robot in his Image, what will the Robots do ?

can a machine mimic natural hand claps ?

we are in awe when we see a robot attempting to do what we do - it's more fascinating to watch them do it then to watch us do it - because they don't do it naturally - and the closer they get to looking natural when doing it, the awe turns into fear of becoming obsolete

LORD NOSE
06-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Strange - I had an idea that the world works like a program of a computer -we are sub-programs...the world does what it does. We could cooperate or be like a virus that gets eliminated when there is a virus scan.

sick

i know it seems like i'm pushing an agenda,i'm not, but that mechanics of ascension vid talks about the cpu aspects of the universe. its just some thought provoking info.

but i think what yall are touching on is co-creation. like you can make a clay bowl but can't change the qualities of the atoms that make up the clay. you can't stop an atom from spinning or make it act in a way that is outside the pre-programmed behavior.

sick

I have this idea that humans came from a cpu. I can't prove it but I keep getting this idea .....

sick

we say:

sick
iLL
dope
wicked
hot
fire

who or what is installing these programs....on our hard drives ?