PDA

View Full Version : a question for non-white people

Art Vandelay
01-30-2010, 02:25 PM
in another thread, charlesjones mentioned he is going to see mel gibson's new movie edge of darkness tonight. he is a black man going to see a movie starring a guy who made racist comments about jews. (i'm not here to argue if jews are a race, just deal with it)

now, had mel gibson made racist comments towards blacks, hispanics, asians arabs or whatever you are, would you consider going to see this movie? will you not see this movie because you could care less either way but the movie doesn't interest you? will you not go see it because he said shit about jews? does it not matter either way, and a good movie is a good movie and you will see it regardless?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-30-2010, 02:28 PM
charles jones molests collies

LORD NOSE
01-30-2010, 02:38 PM
allot of us look at like this

if he made those comments about jews, he most likely said worst shit about black peoples

some don't look at it at all -

we are used to it though -

the whole world is like that

we are like that with each other

if we charge our phones it's possible that we are supporting people who don't have our best interest in mind -

mel could be a nazi for all we care - so what he don't like jews

do the people who make pepsi like jews ?

see - we don't care - niggas is gonna drink pepsi regardless

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-30-2010, 02:44 PM
Sunny, if thats true, then explain why Jay Z led a successful voiding of Crystal champagne (at lesat alot mroe than itused to be)

and Rae and Ghost stopped rocking Wallabees the same after they decided Clarks were "on some racist shit"

LORD NOSE
01-30-2010, 02:50 PM
Sunny, if thats true, then explain why Jay Z led a successful voiding of Crystal champagne (at lesat alot mroe than itused to be)

and Rae and Ghost stopped rocking Wallabees the same after they decided Clarks were "on some racist shit"

because they are famous and would get flack from Pro Black about supportin the KKK publically -

Black people as a group _ DO NOT CARE

Jay,Rae,And Ghost, do use tap water from time to time right ?

we pay DWP for water right ?

so we are supporting a white supremest program regardless - if we breath, they get paid -

Art Vandelay
01-30-2010, 03:55 PM
so, sunny, just for clarification, if kramer from seinfeld made a movie that interested you, you would go see it regardless of what he said about black people?

LORD NOSE
01-30-2010, 04:03 PM
so, sunny, just for clarification, if kramer from seinfeld made a movie that interested you, you would go see it regardless of what he said about black people?

yup - if it interested me - why not ?

wait wait wait though

you're saying go see.....

i ain't going to see shit unless spike lee, tyler perry, and john singleton get together and make a movie out of the bible with wesley snipes starring as jesus -

but i'd laugh at the kramer shit on watch movies or something -

why not ?

Art Vandelay
01-30-2010, 04:11 PM
lol, ok, sunny.

to me, i put tyler perry in the same category as country music, dane cook, nascar and soulja boy. they must be good because they are all very popular, but i just don't get it.

LORD NOSE
01-30-2010, 04:16 PM
you don't get tyler perry movies ?

by the way, he is very famous because he dresses as a woman for all the little black boys to see - very talented brother though - his movies can be therapeutic

IrOnMaN
01-30-2010, 04:23 PM
you don't get tyler perry movies ?

by the way, he is very famous because he dresses as a woman for all the little black boys to see - very talented brother though - his movies can be therapeutic

Most black women like Tyler Perry's films because most of them can relate to them.

praise the almitey W
01-31-2010, 05:45 PM
ok first i wouldn't see the new movie because im not into all that you touch my or kill her or take her i'll come after you shit. and now that you brought up mel gibsons jewish rants i might still watch a mel gibson even after that but if he says something about blacks. there will be bans on his movies and a giant manhunt for his ass. Oh and i will never watch a movie with kramer in it. he made a big ass deel out of that shiit kept going on tv shows just to say im sorry he should of been on jeopardy or something so every time he answered a question he could say i'm sorry to all the black ppl i hurt. 'cause then i would laugh at him for still aplogizing. you don't see kanye making every song in reference to what he did to taylor swift.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-31-2010, 05:51 PM
Mel gibson is the one true god!

Praise him!

beautifulrock
01-31-2010, 07:26 PM
Tyler Perry is not talented. He is a hack writer at best.

LORD NOSE
01-31-2010, 07:54 PM
Tyler Perry is not talented. He is a hack writer at best.

and william hung has fans

http://s0.ilike.com/play#William+Hung:I+Believe+I+Can+Fly:202825:m3555 455

Uncle Steezo
01-31-2010, 07:54 PM
a writer's talent is dependent on his/her ability to connect with the audience.

do you like Perry?
no.

does he have a large following that identifies with his work?
yes.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-31-2010, 09:50 PM
Tyler Perry<Mathew Perry

End of discussion

Art Vandelay
01-31-2010, 10:07 PM
perry's with more talent that tyler perry...

joe perry
http://www.rockthisway.de/news/news_february03_bluestribute.jpg

perry mason
http://www.insidesocal.com/outinhollywood/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,burr.jpg

katy perry
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1mtQ_dScPV0/SOOwOTaf3XI/AAAAAAAABPA/HkaaMJNk4uI/s320/katy-perry.jpg

gaylord perry
http://x69.xanga.com/8ddf347b20033241453095/z191155838.jpg

perry como
http://kokomo.ca/images/perry_como_show.jpg

william refrigerator perry as a football player
http://chicagoist.com/attachments/chicago_benjy/2009_04_fridge_perry.jpg

william refrigerator perry as a rapper
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/1021/pg2_g_85bears_412.jpg

william refrigerator perry as a competitive eater
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_s6tzExCEshM/Ry3T6rqMRJI/AAAAAAAABOk/6n_n94HhEKk/s320/William+Perry.jpg

steve perry
http://ilovesteveperry.com/images/StevePerry.jpg

perry farrell
http://photos.signonsandiego.com/albums/030818lola/91_G.sized.jpg

corey perry
http://kingsternet.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/ho_aaik041_16x20.jpg

luke perry
http://img.listal.com/image/912854/300full.jpg

perry the platypus
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3344/3255903803_7b4ce17650_o.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-31-2010, 10:26 PM
cosign sunny

i dont need 2 hear yo cracka ass say some racist shit 2 kno u a racist, cracka ass cracka, its in ur blood... when ur people were sent here from jupiter it was put in ur dna to hate the original man

rip 2pac

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-31-2010, 10:33 PM
All Tyler Perry does is exploit black people for his humor and his moneys.

He's not doing you any favors afro samurai.

Perry Cox on the other hand is all original black man.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/Cox-season9.jpg

Art Vandelay
01-31-2010, 11:15 PM
charles jones molests collies

Most black women like Tyler Perry's films because most of them can relate to them.

could you 2 stay out of this conversation. i wanted black people's opinions

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-31-2010, 11:19 PM
Mel Gibson hates jews and I hate him because he hates me, but that doesn't make braveheart or lethal weapon any less awesome.

ALso, I kind of want to see that new flick.

But if i catch him in the streets, it's on. He's like 5 foot 3, 120 pounds.

ALCATRAZ
02-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Mel Gibson hates jews and I hate him because he hates me

lol imagine mel gibson being everyone

thats being black in america

Mumm Ra
02-01-2010, 12:39 AM
i found out the next day after some heavy drinking that i have a kind of deep grudge against mel gibson and will not watch his movies

Art Vandelay
02-01-2010, 12:55 AM
lol imagine mel gibson being everyone

thats being black in america

are you saying that mel gibson is like a black man?

Uncle Steezo
02-01-2010, 08:36 AM
tyler perry is a threat to white america.
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-2/madea-with-gun.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
02-01-2010, 11:40 AM
allot of us look at like this

if he made those comments about jews, he most likely said worst shit about black peoples

some don't look at it at all -

we are used to it though -

the whole world is like that

we are like that with each other

if we charge our phones it's possible that we are supporting people who don't have our best interest in mind -

mel could be a nazi for all we care - so what he don't like jews

do the people who make pepsi like jews ?

see - we don't care - niggas is gonna drink pepsi regardless

Word.

cosign sunny

i dont need 2 hear yo cracka ass say some racist shit 2 kno u a racist, cracka ass cracka, its in ur blood... when ur people were sent here from jupiter it was put in ur dna to hate the original man

rip 2pac

ha, the idiotic irony of this post is almost too much to bother pointing out.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Mel Gibson hates jews and I hate him because he hates me, but that doesn't make braveheart or lethal weapon any less awesome.

ALso, I kind of want to see that new flick.

But if i catch him in the streets, it's on. He's like 5 foot 3, 120 pounds.

Mel Gibson is raw and u kno it....he would stomp your jew ass like a piece of glass in the mazeltov thing u dirty money lenders do.

peace to Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Siegel, Moe Dalitz and Maishe Rockman

TeknicelStylez
02-01-2010, 08:22 PM
I think Sunny made the best point, I have more respect(if you can call it that) for the racist that calls me a spic, than the racist who thinks I'm a spic and smiles in my face. At least I know who to punch in the face.

Side Note: How long did that Perry collage take you to make Art... and please get rid of that sig for christs sake...

LORD NOSE
02-01-2010, 08:26 PM
At least I know who to punch in the face.

lol

Olive Oil Goombah
02-01-2010, 08:59 PM
I think Sunny made the best point, I have more respect(if you can call it that) for the racist that calls me a spic, than the racist who thinks I'm a spic and smiles in my face. At least I know who to punch in the face.

Side Note: How long did that Perry collage take you to make Art... and please get rid of that sig for christs sake...

i thought u wuz a nigga tho???

now you a spic??

muh fuckka u dont be makin any sense

MicsLikeTedKoppel
02-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Tyler Perry<Mathew Perry

End of discussion

HAAHAAAHAAA yes

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-01-2010, 09:40 PM
^best username in a minute

Prolifical ENG
02-01-2010, 10:00 PM
I remember having a discussion with a (black) friend about Richards. He wasnt into Seinfeld anyway and never watched it so didnt sat much besides what his mom said after the Cramer incident.

On the contrary, he knows about Lethal Weapon and since we are colleagues he also notices we are like Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh in the workplace.

I never talked to him about Avatar with him since we both havent seen it. I know he hasent seen it because he would have said something about it one way or another if it was good or white washed.

Urban_Journalz
02-02-2010, 09:33 AM
It's obvious that Michael Bay loves making stereotypical jokes about black people as well. This can be seen from Jazz and The Twins in the Transformers movies. It doesn't stop me from continuing to watch them.

You can learn something from everyone. Even a fucking moron.

Braveheart was a great movie. So was Apocalypto. I'm not going to judge the man's work in light of his drunken statements. When his movies start to suck, then I'll stop watching them.

Sativahhh
02-02-2010, 10:23 AM
the jew are new racist
straight outta Palestine

anti-semita fan #1

Urban_Journalz
02-02-2010, 10:30 AM
^^THe Arabs are a semetic people too. Sooooooooo......what exactly are you trying to say? If anything,

WARPATH
02-02-2010, 02:23 PM
in another thread, charlesjones mentioned he is going to see mel gibson's new movie edge of darkness tonight. he is a black man going to see a movie starring a guy who made racist comments about jews. (i'm not here to argue if jews are a race, just deal with it)

now, had mel gibson made racist comments towards blacks, hispanics, asians arabs or whatever you are, would you consider going to see this movie? will you not see this movie because you could care less either way but the movie doesn't interest you? will you not go see it because he said shit about jews? does it not matter either way, and a good movie is a good movie and you will see it regardless?

Mel Gibson is ignorant if not a racist. I can point out a bunch of examples in the movie Apocalypto. He has an agenda, a very WHITE Christian agenda.

I really don't care to watch Mel Gibson's brain washing bullshit after Apocalypto. I should've quit after The Passion of the Christ.

It's obvious that Michael Bay loves making stereotypical jokes about black people as well. This can be seen from Jazz and The Twins in the Transformers movies. It doesn't stop me from continuing to watch them.

Braveheart was a great movie. So was Apocalypto. I'm not going to judge the man's work in light of his drunken statements. When his movies start to suck, then I'll stop watching them.

:?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-02-2010, 03:19 PM
the jew are new racist
straight outta Palestine

anti-semita fan #1

I think saying that Israel is a police state would be more reasonable a statement. You can't blanket like that. Americans Jews are nice people. I avoid them like the plague out of fear and ignorance, but they're good people. :)

Palestinians deserve the Palestine. Israel should be relocated elsewhere. Preferably Saudi Arabia since that's such a shithole full of retarded imbred arabs (not an insult, a proven fact.)

Realistically the capitol of the Jewish state should be right on Mecca. Abraham is their prophet, and Mohammad is a false prophet bent on the new world order.

So figure that out and get back to me. Praise Jesus, and he definitely wasn't a Jew.

TeknicelStylez
02-02-2010, 06:59 PM

I noticed that about transformers also. Remember Jazz was like the only transformer that really got brutally killed in that movie too, lol... racist

And vicky, your whole persona doesn't make sense, you're a 40 year old fake vet that trolls an internet board and expresses his hidden hatred for niggers all day. I bet when nicky see's blac people outside he smiles and nods his head, than starts grimacing when he's not visable.

Black Man
02-03-2010, 03:17 PM

Peace.

I don't know if Jay-Z was successful or not. I don't know what he had in mind exactly. Jay-Z is on only part of the equation though. Crystal, from what it sounds like to me could care less of the campaing Jay-Z was championing. And in all reality Jay-Z did them a favor in their own eyes by leading that campaing because Crystal didn't want those people Jay-Z was leading to be associated with their product anyway, so who really was successful?

Peace.

Urban_Journalz
02-03-2010, 03:23 PM
I think saying that Israel is a police state would be more reasonable a statement. You can't blanket like that. Americans Jews are nice people. I avoid them like the plague out of fear and ignorance, but they're good people. :)

Palestinians deserve the Palestine. Israel should be relocated elsewhere. Preferably Saudi Arabia since that's such a shithole full of retarded imbred arabs (not an insult, a proven fact.)

Realistically the capitol of the Jewish state should be right on Mecca. Abraham is their prophet, and Mohammad is a false prophet bent on the new world order.

So figure that out and get back to me. Praise Jesus, and he definitely wasn't a Jew.

You and Zoo should consider eloping in San Francisco.

Black Man
02-03-2010, 03:25 PM
And to answer the question, the movie industry is racist so with that in mind I'll watch what I want to watch.

I've watched alot of Mel Gibson movies whether he produced or acted in them, I don't think I've ever supported a movie that Mel Gibson had anything to do with.