PDA

View Full Version : What organized sports have you played??

Art Vandelay
01-30-2010, 04:25 PM
this has probably been done before, but what real sports have you played. i'm not talking about your pick up fucking basketball games against Uncle Joe at your parents Memorial Day Picnic either.

Just trying to determine which of your opinion's i should trust.

I played Little League baseball from ages 8-12.

I played basketball from 4th-8th grade.

I played ice hockey in high school and i'm planning on joining an adult league soon.

at some point when i was younger, i played soccer. i don't remember how old i was. maybe 10.

the silencer
01-30-2010, 04:40 PM
as a kid i played baseball, basketball and ice hockey...

hockey was the only the one i was actually GOOD at and really liked (altho i've always loved to watch baseball/basketball too) and I've played since I was about 8, played in travel leagues, high school, college (roller hockey tho)

and now I'm in a couple adult ice hockey leagues...

Afficial_Nastee
01-30-2010, 04:52 PM
I played Basketball from age 8 until age 9 and I played soccer from age 10 until age 17....

HANZO
01-30-2010, 05:04 PM
well the first propa school team i was in was the football team this was like when i was 9-10.

- i spent 4 years on the high school basketball team from the ages 13 to 17.
- I was also on the rugby team, i was duh captain but didnt play much cause a massive fight broke out in one of our games it resulted in our team being banned from the league, only played one season. played in year 10 so i was 15-16.
- in high school i also took part in some athletics stuff, i was a 200m runner, i did the shotput and discus throw as well. i broke the school record for the discus, and funnily enough my older brother held the shotput record. we probably still hold them.

- in university i was part of the basketball team until i quit and later on i got banned from joining any sports team due to my extra curricular activities.

Afficial_Nastee
01-30-2010, 05:12 PM
i'm not talking about your pick up fucking basketball games against Uncle Joe at your parents Memorial Day Picnic either.

That cracked me the fuck up! LOL

repped LOL

SL33
01-30-2010, 05:14 PM
i've been training basketball for 12 years now. i had a knee surgery, but i'll be back in few months.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-30-2010, 05:29 PM
Well I was at a football academy for "duh gifted" when I was a teenager. I left after a year though because I didnt like having to live there. I also didnt get on with the coaches.

Apart from football though I was captain and star player of my high schools b'ball team. I actually had to set up that team, becuase there wasnt one already. I basically acted as coach as well because I was the most knowledgable than the staff at the school.

Art Vandelay
01-30-2010, 05:32 PM
I also didnt get on with the coaches.

who did you get it on with? the other players?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-30-2010, 06:04 PM
There was alot of tension between all the players because of the stupid fucking pressure of the whole thing. Lots of jealousy and competivness (and a HELL of a lot of pranks). Also living together in close proximity at that age, alot of tempers and homotions flying around. If you didnt get on with one or two, basically your whole thing is fucked, becuase your all so close, shit would be awkard.

long story short, i didnt like it, so I quit.

the best part of the whole thing was when we did a full blown firework display in our dorm corridor LOL, we mustve set off a dozen fireworks just straight down the corridors, in bins, out the windows, fucking everything. it was hilarious.

Art Vandelay
01-30-2010, 06:12 PM
the best part of the whole thing was when we did a full blown firework display in our dorm corridor LOL, we mustve set off a dozen fireworks just straight down the corridors, in bins, out the windows, fucking everything. it was hilarious.

wow!!!! fireworks!!!!!! you are a gangsta from the hood

baby jesus
01-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Baseball From 5yrs Old To 6th Grade

Basketball I Played In A League For One Year In Like 6th Grade

Roller Hockey From About 9 To 13 And Then Again For One Year When I Was 18 In 12th Grade

Lacrosse From About 9-12yrs Old Then I Played In High School For Only 10th and 12th Grade Because 7-8th (Middle School) And 9th, 11th I Wasnt Allowed To Play Because I Was On The Exclusion List For One Reason Or Another

I Also Want To Join Adult Leagues In All Of The Sports Above But Instead Of Baseball I Want To Play In A Softball League.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-30-2010, 06:32 PM
basketball, baseball, soccer, softball

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-30-2010, 06:42 PM
isnt it funny, Cooch and Vandergay, that the 2 best NBA players of the last decde ,Byrant and Nash, are both very good soccer players.

11th Chamber
01-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Played football and basketball in high school

Power Forward in basketball. Played varsity in 10th and 11th grade. Went to an 'all expense paid for' basketball camp in the summer before 12th grade, blew my knee out...end of dream.

Strong Safety in football. Made starter in 10th grade, had to stop playing after the season cause I was better in basketball (yea, our athletic directors did shit like this all the time)

When I was a lil kid I played Soccer and baseball mostly.

In soccer I was pretty much the shit on defense, so much so that I got stuck at that possition for like 7 years. And the few times I was a forward or somthin, I got mad goals. But the coaches kid of course was the center and his best friends were awarded the other offensive positions so thats that. I got 5 goals in an indoor game once, that was fucking awesome

Baseball I was decent. I got hit in the head by a pitch when I was like 11 or 12, and I lost all nerve standing in the batters box. So I pretty much stopped playing shortly after that

I just recent picked up a basketball for the first time in YEARS recently and I completely lost my shot. Still solid as fuck on defense tho

ALCATRAZ
01-30-2010, 07:58 PM
hoops in middle school and baseball in high school...

ALCATRAZ
01-30-2010, 08:00 PM
isnt it funny, Cooch and Vandergay, that the 2 best NBA players of the last decde ,Byrant and Nash, are both very good soccer players.
lol nash is not no best nothin

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-30-2010, 08:09 PM
nash been the best pg in the league the last decade

check two
01-30-2010, 11:11 PM
Nash is the NBA MVP this year so far.

I played little league baseball for several years, and then senior league, etc. I also played some basketball, and some tennis in high school. And I banged most of the cheerleaders.

PALEFORCE
01-30-2010, 11:21 PM
i started boxing when i was 13-20
had 3 unsanctioned fights that i won all
sparrred kermit cintron
sparred other pro fighters
could have went pro if i didnt let my personal life interfere
i used to fight leigha mellinger when i was like 13 14
i beat up the african golden gloves champ
beat PA NY state golden glove champs {in sparring)

check two
01-30-2010, 11:29 PM
Did you ever get into a brawl with an amish or mennonite?

Tage
01-31-2010, 09:29 AM
mainly football and rugby through school... and swimming.
then i found weed and started leaving school quick on match days, so the coach wouldnt see me and say i forgot, or some shitty excuse... was pretty funny, half of our team done the same.

lol nash is not no best nothin

amazing grammatical sentence

Art Vandelay
01-31-2010, 03:30 PM
I played little league baseball for several years, and then senior league, etc. I also played some basketball, and some tennis in high school. And I banged most of the cheerleaders.

is anybody buying that check 2 ever did anything athletic in his life?

check two
01-31-2010, 03:35 PM
^^
I could beat you at any sport, except maybe ice hockey, since I don't ice skate. Though, I'd probably still find a way to beat you in that also.

Art Vandelay
01-31-2010, 03:44 PM
oh yeah??? well my dad can kick your dad's ass!

check two
01-31-2010, 08:07 PM
That's what I thought Art. That's what I thought.

Nasty Nash
02-01-2010, 01:24 AM
Nash is playing better than all other PGs this season. His PER this season is higher than any PER Isaiah Thomas ever had in his career.
Anyways, I played soccer when I was about 5 years old, went to baseball. Now I play in a recreational basketball league

ALCATRAZ
02-01-2010, 01:30 AM
^damn this nigga came out the cut super nashed out LOL ahahahahahaha

Mumm Ra
02-01-2010, 01:41 AM
basketball in highschool for a little while, though i still play every chance i get (weather permitting)
i was told by the football players in HS i should join but football never interested me much

Nasty Nash
02-01-2010, 02:50 AM
LOL, damn right alcatraz

Come Honor Face
02-08-2010, 04:38 AM
I played baseball in little league. (That was gay)

I played football in junior high, and high school.

I played basketball in junior high, and high school.

I have also trained in submission wrestling for the last 4 years. It is illegal to actually compete in my state as it is considered MMA fighting, though we do it anyway.

whitey
02-12-2010, 08:50 AM
soccer from age 5 till now. injury cut me down in my prime or id be in the big show. my bros over in europe balling right now.

year of indoor track when i was 16 in hs to keep the fitness up.

Art Vandelay
02-12-2010, 07:30 PM
I meant real sports, whitey

whitey
02-12-2010, 07:50 PM
this has probably been done before, but what real sports have you played. i'm not talking about your pick up fucking basketball games against Uncle Joe at your parents Memorial Day Picnic either.

Just trying to determine which of your opinion's i should trust.

I played Little League baseball from ages 8-12.

I played basketball from 4th-8th grade.

I played ice hockey in high school and i'm planning on joining an adult league soon.

at some point when i was younger, i played soccer. i don't remember how old i was. maybe 10.

whatever you say soccer fag.

Come Honor Face
02-12-2010, 09:20 PM
soccer from age 5 till now. injury cut me down in my prime or id be in the big show. my bros over in europe balling right now.

year of indoor track when i was 16 in hs to keep the fitness up.

I meant real sports, whitey

lol

Art Vandelay
02-13-2010, 03:13 PM

haha, i meant to include that in my original post that you would love that one.

BRONZBODY
02-19-2010, 04:16 PM
i played football from ages 8-17. had a football scolarship to LSU but after the third game my senior year my knee was totally destroyed....pretty mutch why i walk with a limp to this day and the sugery would have costed 97 grand, my insurance would only pay 7 g's...so i gave up football......guess thats how things work in life i guess.

wasnt very good at basketball tho. i got the football genes from my old man...my two older brothers got the basketball genes.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-20-2010, 12:07 AM
I've done a bit of everything. I played little second base way back when i was younger but gave it up because baseball is too fucking slow. I hate to run out of principle, but its such a lazy game. I played PF in basketball until about high school when being tall and agile stopped being enough when there are a lot better players on shooting and everything. I played a lil soccer in middle school too middy and some wingback (I think, I can't really remember besides being on D). I played some cornerback and such until I think 8th grade when I messed around with football. I've played Lacrosse on Attack and Defense since then, and I'm considering going back to some cornerback next year if only so I can say I played some high school ball (We're pretty much guaranteed to play in states next year if not win, since we took second this time around). I never played hockey on a team but I played a bit of pond hockey for shits.

And depending on how you define organized I've played more'n my share of "organized" team based drinking games.

EAGLE EYE
02-20-2010, 02:01 AM
Baseball from age 6-17. I couldn't play my last two years of high school cuz I was injured.

I also played some soccer until I found out it was just a cover for men that love frolicking and ghey lifestyles.

I should of played hockey considering I was good on skates and it came natural when playing on the lake with other players, but all that equipment is expensive.

Whats strange is I dont watch sports on tv like I used too. Its funny when you see people out in the world who never played a sport, but are the biggest followers/enthusiasts.

spiggity_ace
02-21-2010, 09:06 PM
only played basketball organized it was fun but i like playing for fun better, i wish i had played ice ho0ckey as a kid but i never did, im really getting into it now

Bobby_Digital72
03-10-2010, 12:53 AM
I played Baseball in lil league and in my freshman year of Highschool.Playd 4yrs of Football in Highschool and then later on 3 years of Semi pro (non-paid) .. and Right now just recreational softball..