GABON
GUzLuTMsZbE

CAMEROON
X_SZyKkBqRg

TANZANIA
CFfxfUXmSG4

TSA
02-01-2010, 11:06 AM
i dont fuck with african rappers. they're usually weak, but MI is the hardest on the continent, only one i like
jtMpVsm7bPo

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-01-2010, 11:17 AM
haha this shit is straight ignorant !

How is a poor rapper from Gabon gonna do video shoots on private Lear Jets and yachts when most of his fans are probably too poor to buy food everyday let alone his records. If I was African i'd want to punch this nigga in the dick.

Afficial_Nastee
02-01-2010, 11:39 AM
If I was African i'd want to punch this nigga in the dick.

ahahhahahaha wtf?! in the dick?!

LOL!!!!

Shallah Diamonds
02-01-2010, 11:44 AM
What's with TSA and his Nigeria obsession?

food for thought
02-01-2010, 11:52 AM
ahahhahahaha wtf?! in the dick?!

LOL!!!!

lmfao

food for thought
02-01-2010, 11:53 AM
What's with TSA and his Nigeria obsession?

hes nigerian u dumb fuck. what u think?

Shallah Diamonds
02-01-2010, 12:26 PM
hes nigerian u dumb fuck. what u think?

LMAO. All this time I thought he was a white kid, could have sworn I saw a TSA on myspace or something.

food for thought
02-01-2010, 12:29 PM
lol i thought so too when i first signed up here

nice sig

Sheep Shifter
02-01-2010, 12:32 PM
LMAO. All this time I thought he was a white kid, could have sworn I saw a TSA on myspace or something.
Don't worry Shallah, it's easy to get TSA confused with the colour dick he's sucking.

By the way, unconditional support and props to Monk's anti-racism thread. Not enough of this goes around in Hip-Hop despite the numerous racist attacks many of its performers and listeners have been forced to endure at one point or another.

The only good racist is an in-the-closet racist; all others deserve to get their shit beat out (NickyT).

Shallah Diamonds
02-02-2010, 11:56 AM
TSA is a fellow country man then? Wow

Sheep Shifter
02-03-2010, 10:26 AM
TSA is a fellow country man then? Wow
Naw, he's just an intensely self-defeating reactionary.

None of us quite understand why he hates himself so much.

TSA
02-04-2010, 02:51 AM
DAMN! this thread is heat.

shallah, are you nigerian?

Shallah Diamonds
02-04-2010, 10:46 AM
DAMN! this thread is heat.

shallah, are you nigerian?

Yep, straight from Akwa Ibom

nyuki
02-04-2010, 06:10 PM
How is a poor rapper from Gabon gonna do video shoots on private Lear Jets and yachts when most of his fans are probably too poor to buy food everyday let alone his records. If I was African i'd want to punch this nigga in the dick.

Gabon is one of the richest countries in Africa... in the 70s James Brown was on the president's payrole (after first being flown out on a private jet for a private birthday party at the presidential) and he jokingly said that he wanted to get involved in the local oil business.
Only thing is that the elite kept all this money for themselves, it wasn't spread equally. Recently the (American born) wife of the current president (who happened to record an album of his own with James Browns orchestra in the late 70s) was seen in a US tv show shopping for a 20 million dollar home in Beverly Hills.

Anyway I dont think any rapper should promote jets and yachts. Hip hop has enough bagage to be cautious of material bullshit.