PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield bad company 2

NIGHT MAYOR
01-31-2010, 09:31 AM
downloading the demo right now, dont have high hopes for the game but being a FPS im gunna finish it and get some more achievements for my MS score.

http://badcompany2.ea.com/en-gb

get back to you in 48 hours of what its like. PIECE }:|

KZA
01-31-2010, 06:18 PM
downloaded the beta a while back in nov. i thought it was okay. i liked it better than the mag beta

Rame
01-31-2010, 06:19 PM
I think I'll cop it a few months after the release.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-04-2010, 01:59 AM
could'nt get the demo working no matter what i did, dunno why, it would'nt accept my password *shrugs*

from online videos i can see i wont be anywhere near as good as its cousin c.o.d.

i will wait for the game to be released next month, im a FPS player so i need to play it, even tho i never hit up no.1 *ponders* i should realy buy a second hand copy and finish it b4 number 2 is released.

shaolinsword
02-04-2010, 02:44 AM
could'nt get the demo working no matter what i did, dunno why, it would'nt accept my password *shrugs*

from online videos i can see i wont be anywhere near as good as its cousin c.o.d.

i will wait for the game to be released next month, im a FPS player so i need to play it, even tho i never hit up no.1 *ponders* i should realy buy a second hand copy and finish it b4 number 2 is released.

The first one was ok I guess but I don't think you'll need to play it before the second one comes out

NIGHT MAYOR
02-04-2010, 03:33 AM
true, it might be worth wating too cause im sure once the second game is a few months old the first will dramaticly drop in price, its just i never seem to enjoy going backwards in games - graphics, options and overall feel of the game is alot less - ya smell me ?

shaolinsword
02-04-2010, 04:14 AM
true, it might be worth wating too cause im sure once the second game is a few months old the first will dramaticly drop in price, its just i never seem to enjoy going backwards in games - graphics, options and overall feel of the game is alot less - ya smell me ?

I can see ya point I just think there's better games out there than BFBC

NIGHT MAYOR
02-04-2010, 04:32 AM
fps ? not many man, not many. thats my staple gaming type, its rare i stray from first person shooters. specialy now im barely home visiting my other half

shaolinsword
02-04-2010, 05:13 AM
I'd go as far to say Halo 3 is better than BFBC and considering how much I don't like Halo 3 that's saying something. That's SP only though, I didn't check out the MP on BFBC

NIGHT MAYOR
02-04-2010, 05:25 AM
yeah well considering the community of HALO 3 since 25/09/2007 and its now twenty ten and in the last 24 hours 467 187 different accounts have logged into halo 3 i would consider halo 3 a massive sucess in the first person shooter world....... but thats just me.

but make it known that MW2 is my favourite game of all time. PIECE.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-04-2010, 05:27 AM
http://www.bungie.net/

shaolinsword
02-04-2010, 05:32 AM
yeah well considering the community of HALO 3 since 25/09/2007 and its now twenty ten and in the last 24 hours 467 187 different accounts have logged into halo 3 i would consider halo 3 a massive sucess in the first person shooter world....... but thats just me.

but make it known that MW2 is my favourite game of all time. PIECE.

lol you get too defensive when it comes to Halo 3. I never said the game sucked, I said I personally dislike it and that was only the SP

THE MASON
02-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Bad Company 2 is going to be one of the better FPS games this year, sure it might not be as flashy as COD but it is more consistent

the whole Battlefield series has been excellent, and im sure this one wont be any different

Dr Sleepwalker
02-04-2010, 10:43 PM
MAG is dope.

most people tripped 'cus the beta and said fuck it. All beta's are weak imo.

the actual gameplay and fun factor of MAG makes it the best FPS so far this year.

and I own MW2, which was a great game.

I'll check for Bad Comapny 2, but the first one ruined my anticipation for the second..
The first Bad Company was a major disapointment by EA.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-05-2010, 01:45 AM
lol you get too defensive when it comes to Halo 3. I never said the game sucked, I said I personally dislike it and that was only the SP

not realy i was just saying that halo being a better game is'nt that suprising to me considering the stats
:9

Rebel_INS
02-13-2010, 06:55 AM
I played the multi-player demo on 360, and it was alright but of course doesn't touch MW2 lol.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-17-2010, 04:24 AM
b0MYE_hSeFU