PDA

View Full Version : this is one of the hardest tracks of last year!!!! straight spittin!!!!!!!!!

angry!
02-01-2010, 01:14 PM
wiJgnPzwp3s

50 cent and slim shady catching all kinds of wreck over a dre track thats colder than a block of ice!!!!!!!! the hospital beeps... fuckin dre man!!!!!!!!!!!

as a fan whos followed both their careers closely, this is some of the hardest, straight spitting, ive ever heard from either one!!!!!! blackout!!!!!!!!!

crazy hook!!!!!!

50 goes in on the first verse, elite mic presence and flow, rides the fuck out of the beat kickin shit that wont register with a bitch nigga (black hawk, murder talk)!!!!!!!!!!

"you know you fucked when you get on a stretcher
cuz i come into ICU to see you off to heaven"

thats vintage 50, maxed out thug kick delivery!!!!!!!!!!!

shadys first verse is next level shady, his skillset at this point is so advanced niggas fall in love with ONE of his styles when hes flipping all types of shit!!!!!!!!

crystal clarity, immortal breath control, impossible cadence,, insane multis, bugged visuals.... his entire skillset continues to elevate, this is eminem at his best!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 3rd verse with them going back in forth is fuckin epic, cut throat execution!!!!! both 50 and em spazz and demo all kinds of pockets!!!!!!!! if you hate on this track, you probably sit down to piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you liked 50 and em at a point, youll love this track!!!!

angry!
02-02-2010, 10:35 AM
i shoulda known better than to try to get niggas on wu corp to check a 50 cent and em track in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill give it one more shot!!!!!!!!!! just trying to get a dope track heard that mighta slipped through the cracks with some of yall!!!!!!!!

blazing dre beat, hot verses, crazy back n forth with 2 vastly different styles, hip hop baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy
02-02-2010, 10:45 AM
This was pretty fucking nice, props for putting it up angry! I hadn't heard it before. Eminem/50 Cent collabs are usually banging:

kCTY8F33A9I
JFJlaqtmKW4

And of course:

Y0VvYAdPEoc

angry!
02-02-2010, 10:51 AM
thats why i figured id throw it up homie!!!!!

some cats that liked early em and 50 might not be keeping up with their new shit, and this song destroyed me when i heard it!!!!!!!!!!

this song is further proof 50 can spit like an animal when he wants to, he knows he cant be coming with bullshit when a focused ems in the other room!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy
02-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Yeah, I stopped looking for 50 after The Massacre severely disappointed me so I haven't even heard his other two albums after that, apart from the odd few songs. Everyone knows 50 can show up when he needs to though, just by listening to his shit before GRODT and pre-Massacre proves what he's capable of when he's in the mood.

angry!
02-02-2010, 11:12 AM
i gotta say...

before i self destruct was dope!!!!

def. worth a listen, theres about 10 tracks of classic, southside, i dont give a fuck 50!!!!

the intro, crime wave, stretch, pyscho, strong enough, then days went by, death to my enemies some grimey joints on that shit for real!!!!!!!!!!!! some of the best street material of 2009, if you remember and miss power of the dollar fif, youll like most of the album!!!!!!!!!!

WOPcr8f2kPM

hood comeup, great storytelling, hes spitting his life on this shit... theres some gutter shit on fifs new joint, for real!!!!!!!!! one of my favorite fifty joints right there, shits got heart!!!!!!!

Tommy
02-02-2010, 11:20 AM
Damn, I'll be sure to check that album out then. What did you think to "Curtis"?

Undiluted Karma
02-02-2010, 11:28 AM
I aint gonna front 50's flow is good on this track

angry!
02-02-2010, 11:31 AM
i think the curtis album really hurt his draw!!!!!

niggas dont check 50 cent records to hear him collaborating with the hottest r and b talents, they check 50 records because at one time he was the hardest nigga out!!!!!

curtis the album was a mess, he was reaching with some of that shit!!!!! but even that album had some undeniable heat!!!!!!! 2 havoc joints that were murderous, some jake one tracks that were incredible, but that album was lopsided as fuck!!!! download it and cherry pick the best shit would be my advice!!!!!!

50 really lived the street life though, hes an authentic street emcee, when hes kicking street shit, hes at his best!!!! he makes reference to things only a street nigga could!!!!! the guys a hell of a songwriter when his objective is making good music, he gets himself in trouble trynna chase hit records!!!!!!!

before i self destruct has maybe 2-3 tracks id consider reaches, everything else is gutter 50!!!!!

"death to my enemies" is some of 50s strongest mic work ever, he bodies that dre beat... some of these kids got their mind made up on 50 already because theyve only seen 50 the business man, i remember the hustler that got clapped up and crawled back!!!!!!

Tommy
02-02-2010, 11:41 AM
50 really lived the street life though, hes an authentic street emcee, when hes kicking street shit, hes at his best!!!! he makes reference to things only a street nigga could!!!!! the guys a hell of a songwriter when his objective is making good music, he gets himself in trouble trynna chase hit records!!!!!!!

Exactly. That's why I love a lot of his earlier stuff as well, because when he was threatening to rob, stab, shoot, or beat the shit out of someone or something you knew he'd actually be capable of doing that shit based on his lifes experiences. I just think people got a little tired of him talking about similar shit as if he was still living in the street doing the things he used to even though he's a multi-millionaire.

And yeah, I'm gonna do that with Curtis and probably cop BISD to check it out fully.

Crackhead Bob
02-02-2010, 11:43 AM
You are gay!!!!!!

That's all I got.

Besides reminding you that this is a Wu-Tang forum, and exclamation points are fag shit, what can I do? You're like a retarded kid in a dick pulling contest. Nobody wins, and somebody always ends up sore and chaffed.

angry!
02-02-2010, 11:55 AM
50s on some donald trump shit, but he still raps about the struggle!!!!

most up and coming rappers rap about a lifestyle they dont have!!!!

i think its dope that a nigga as rich as 50 is still drawing inspiration from his time spent in the street!!!!! he could just as easily write about how long his bread is, i respect him for that!!!!!!

b4isd is a good buy, comes with a movie he wrote and directed thats more than a passable hood flick!!!! fifs a talented guy, his business model confuses some of these kids!!!!!

50s made some mistakes, but at the end of the day hes going down as one of the best street emcees to ever do it!!!!! he gets respect from the legends in hip hop, he has a harder time getting the respect of hip hop heads that see him in his videos with a greased up chest!!!!! he has one of the largest discographies in hip hop, his mixtapes, albums, nigga puts in work!!!!!!

i just gotta laugh when i hear a young nigga say 50 cant rhyme... hes an animal on the mic, mic presence, personality, versatility, and he can switch his flow at the drop of a dime!!!!!!

angry!
02-02-2010, 11:57 AM
You are gay!!!!!!

That's all I got.

Besides reminding you that this is a Wu-Tang forum, and exclamation points are fag shit, what can I do? You're like a retarded kid in a dick pulling contest. Nobody wins, and somebody always ends up sore and chaffed.

fucks your problem you whiney bitch!??!!?

you invite strange men on the internet to mets games and spend holidays reviewing tracks by yourself online!!!!!!!!!

get a grip dickhead, either add 2 cents or bounce the fuck out!!!!!!!

Crackhead Bob
02-02-2010, 12:05 PM
ok, my two cents.

You're Gay.

All the threads you start are gay.

Exclamation points are gay.

My two cents.

KBOS
02-02-2010, 02:56 PM
I actually thought that track was kinda bitchmade and unimpressive...

baby jesus
02-02-2010, 03:34 PM
I actually thought that track was kinda bitchmade and unimpressive...

I Did To I Thought The Chorus Was Annoying And I Thought The Beat Was Wack. I Was Looking Foward To Hearing It And I Was Unimpressed Aswell.

angry!
02-02-2010, 03:39 PM
to each their own!!!!!!!

i dont see a fan of 50 and em not likin it though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KBOS
02-02-2010, 05:51 PM
^

.... i am a fan of 50 and em. It was the delivery and the beat i didn't like. lyrics were on point i'll admit.

whitey
02-02-2010, 07:30 PM
word word angry!

i thought that song was ill soon as i heard it and still do.

people on this site, and in general i guess, have a problem as soon as someone goes "mainstream" (or is perceived to have sold out) they thing they must hate everything they do and are incapable of putting out any other good music. 50 did a pretty good job with that album all together.

11th Chamber
02-03-2010, 12:47 AM
track shoulda kept the title 'Norman Bates Motel', thats my only gripe about it.

One of the, if not the best track on the album.

Not as sick as the 2 colabs from 50's first album, but shits all the fuck over those wackass tracks Gatman n Robin and whatever the shit from Curtis was

Afficial_Nastee
02-03-2010, 03:35 PM
This the type of content I wanna hear! Seems like Slim Shady is on that Horrorcore stuff again , the only thing that bothers me is that his voice and flow still sound a little bit forced to me but anyway this track is great , def better than all the other stuff I've heard from the past year....