PDA

View Full Version : canibus- die slow is a straight banga

zooruka
02-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Yo who likes this joint...I think that it`s one of the better canibus joints, he raps for ages but it don`t sound wack....and the other dude holds his own on the joint to make it a classic.

peace be with you !

angry!
02-01-2010, 06:46 PM
canibus bodied this record!!!!!!

can-i-bus was such a letdown a lot of niggas let this one fly right over their head!!!!!!!!!

canibus was retiring mics left and right in this time frame, nigga is a lyrical robot!!!!!!!!

as a pure battle record, its up there with bis best shit!!!!!!!!!!

matter fact ima knock that rakim and bis shit right now!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you my brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!

corky831
02-01-2010, 06:53 PM
this joint is flames........journalist rips it 2.........phat beat 2 love it..........2000 BC is a banger thru out.......my fav canibus album

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
02-01-2010, 08:16 PM
yeah but 2000 bc is one of my top fav lp's one 2000's

Meta4
02-01-2010, 08:19 PM
I swear I made a thread about this joint a while back. I jus bumped this LP a few weeks back too, only Bis album I bang first to last. Life Liquid is that joint.

P-Noid Brown
02-02-2010, 12:01 AM
2000 b.c. was sooo dope and madd niggaz hated on it i dunno why... it had dope beats.. bus and journ are retarted together... every journ's album was dope!

Tecknowledgist
02-02-2010, 05:31 PM
whats journalists album???

night pupil
02-02-2010, 05:42 PM
fuck canibus, you niggas better shut your mouth before i morph into a fucking internet monster... heehhh let you little niggas talk shit.. You better come right now you reptile bitchs!!!!

Tracks
02-03-2010, 10:02 AM
canibus bodied this record!!!!!!

can-i-bus was such a letdown a lot of niggas let this one fly right over their head!!!!!!!!!

canibus was retiring mics left and right in this time frame, nigga is a lyrical robot!!!!!!!!

as a pure battle record, its up there with bis best shit!!!!!!!!!!

matter fact ima knock that rakim and bis shit right now!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you my brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i bus has some serious SLEEPERS on it.

patriots
Niggonometry
Second Round K.O.
What's Going On
Channel Zero
Buckingham Palace

all beyond ILL tracks.

angry!
02-03-2010, 10:19 AM
yeah can-i-bus had some joints, but as a whole, was a complete let down!!!!!

you gotta factor in the buzz bis was working off, he was killing every verse he spit leading up to the project!!!!!!!!!!!!! bis had a platform to blow, he was spiting lazers alongside the best talents in hip hop, niggas couldnt wait for his album!!!!!! album drops, album flops!!!!! hollow clef production had the record doomed from the start!!!!!!

if bis released 2000 BC as his debut, his career mighta took a different turn!!!!!! can-i-bus was panned by critics everywhere and still went gold off the hype, a lot of niggas bought that album, thought it was wack, and gave up on bis!!!!! sad, but its the truth!!!!!!!

die hard bis fans know whats good, if you stuck around you know he at the very least has 3 dope albums!!!!!!

2000 BC - battle rap mixtape bis actualized
mic club - scientific bis
rip the jacker - introspective bis

it is what it is... he was groomed to be the NEXT big thing, didnt pan out, still doin his thing though!!!!1 just sad when i see an ad for bis performing at a dive bar, i remember when son was the talk of the town for his guest verse on the firm record!!!!!!!!! you gotta capitalize on opportunity!!!!!

night pupil
02-03-2010, 10:51 AM
fucked up track....lol..

I dont even have a knife to kill myself with.. My family took them all out my house..lol.. They cook with this wack dull knife..lol..

dont worry agents i'm not going to kill myself..lol..

they might try to lock me up and hold me to type online....lol..fuck that...

these devils need to get smacked hard on there fucking face tho for being this bitch made..

fatboybrandon
02-03-2010, 01:03 PM
"Rubberface rappers get stretched like elastic claymation characters wit verbal vernacular,
Slappin' ya, like a white water rafter
or a Olympic kayaker, paddlin' across the Niagara"

yeah, that was a dope song, a standout and one of my favorites on 2000 B.C., Canibus was sick with the wordplay then. The chorus is a bit repetitive but I can live with it because of the lyrical skills on the song.

Here's a 30 min radio interview I ripped from cassette that he did while promoting 2000 B.C. years ago, it was conducted at a college radio show near my home.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PAYGPG09

Tecknowledgist
02-03-2010, 05:01 PM
you gotta factor in the buzz bis was working off, he was killing every verse he spit leading up to the project!!!!!!!!!!!!! bis had a platform to blow, he was spiting lazers alongside the best talents in hip hop, niggas couldnt wait for his album!!!!!! album drops, album flops!!!!! hollow clef production had the record doomed from the start!!!!!!

"Canibus had the biggest hype on the biggest stage (NY) at one time and I think every rapper knows Canibus has the potential to kill them on a track. He's like the boxer all the well known boxers duck. Peep 'Desperados.'" - Cormega

Deity Allah
02-03-2010, 06:25 PM
I brought this album when it came out and honestly till this day is still yet to have listened to one second of it, smh.

Let me pull out my old dusty case logic and give this thing a listen.

zooruka
02-04-2010, 02:11 AM
i remember when son was the talk of the town for his guest verse on the firm record!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Till this day to me that is canibus`s best verse, when I heard that verse it blew me away seriously !!!!!!! and this was when the wu dropped forever and his verse still left niggaz flabergasted.

peace angry

peace be with you !

tha realness
02-04-2010, 10:12 AM
whats journalists album???

called "scribes of life", came out in 2002 i think.

its a banger