PDA

View Full Version : if i invite a strange men off the internet to a mets game and pay for everything....

angry!
02-02-2010, 12:11 PM
does that make me a fucking loner!?!?!?!?!!?

beautifulrock did just that, in his day to day brock typically only interacts with his shadow and keyboard, but he built the courage up to go outside one day and decided to take skampeezy along for the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skam poe... how awkward was brock in a social setting!?!?!? was he flinching at raised hands and the peanut man!!?!?!?!?

any faggot that shows up to a ball game wearing black CAT construction boots and basketball shorts wants pussy to know hes not interested!!!!!!!!!

beautifulrock the anti-poon god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 12:13 PM
This is cute. Your gayness has caused you to make yet another duplicate thread about me. Way to son me.

Art Vandelay
02-02-2010, 12:15 PM
haha, i realize that i haven't ever posted a pic of myself, but if one of me was posted wearing what you had on, i would get a new wardrobe, take pics and post them to try to save face.

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Yea, I don't care.

angry!
02-02-2010, 12:19 PM
brock spent christmas reviewing tracks by himself!!!!!!!!

brock spent new years eve reviewing tracks by himself!!!!!

oh wait, he went out, got drunk, came home, then started reviewing tracks!!!!!!!

brock would rather spend time with a collection of rarities and b-sides than a bitch willing to give up the pussy!!!!

how much of a loner do you gotta be to invite a nigga off the net that doesnt even like you to a baseball game youre paying for!?!?!?!?!

you got NO ONE!!!!!! kill yourself right now, i bet its a month before anyone finds the body!!!!!!!!! and you live with your parents!!!!!!!! they dont give a fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Vandelay
02-02-2010, 12:20 PM
apparently you do. you are constantly defending yourself in these threads, ie...

• i was leaning that's why my shorts were at my knee
• they weren't dirty work boots
• it wasn't a trucker hat

angry!
02-02-2010, 12:22 PM
"i dont care"

thats the depression talking!!!!!!

pasty faggots that wear faded mets shirts, scuffed construction boots, and basketball shorts, typically "dont care"!!!!!!!!!!

they dont care about money, pussy, image, or life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teh KillaBee
02-02-2010, 12:24 PM
I bet angry's !!!!!! key's really sore!!!!!!!!

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 12:24 PM
You seem confused. Skampoe wasn't there. Perhaps you should spend a little more time getting your facts straight and a little less time furiously typing in exclamation points.

For the record, I invited Tekunique, my friend to the game. Tek asked if Skamp's cousin could go. I said fine, I had an extra ticket.

I understand if this scenario is a little too gay for somebody who picks up all his "dates" on Craig's list.

Teh KillaBee
02-02-2010, 12:25 PM
b-rock fight back you pussy

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 12:28 PM
apparently you do. you are constantly defending yourself in these threads, ie...

i was leaning that's why my shorts were at my knee
they weren't dirty work boots
it wasn't a trucker hat

My question is, why is this so fascinating to you, that you have to interject yourself into the conversation every time? I don't know you, don't care about you, and have never bothered to so much as interact with you for more than a post or so. Yet you seem to love coming after me, like I even know who you are.

Art witnesses five dudes beating on an innocent kid. After they are done, he walks over and stared down at the battered child.

Then he kicks him in the face.

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 12:29 PM
b-rock fight back you pussy
why bother. What is there to fight? Nobody.

angry!
02-02-2010, 12:29 PM
youre a loser!!!!!!!

you invite MEN off the internet to baseball games and pick up the tab!!!!!

and show up looking like a faggot that hasnt seen pussy since he squeezed outta one!!!!!!!!!

id have more respect if you were meeting bitches off craigs list, you meeting up with strange men like a fucking net predator!!!!!!!!!!

a friend is someone you can call and kick it with, not a nigga you have to PM and make internet arrangements with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id rather be a starving kid in kenya, your life fuckin sucks bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 12:31 PM
If you say so. What makes your life so great?

yonder
02-02-2010, 12:31 PM
baseball?

you really are gay.

Teh KillaBee
02-02-2010, 12:32 PM
why bother. What is there to fight? Nobody.

e-fuck him in the ass homo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry!
02-02-2010, 12:37 PM
just how disconnected from reality are you brock!?!?!?!

you probably been dressing the same since you were 6, its time to grow up dip shit!!!!!

you still rocking PJ's to bed?!?!?!

when i wanna go to a ball game, i take my wiz, my kids, or some homies!!!!!!!!

when you wanna go to a ball game, you invite niggas off the internet and pay for everything like the pale pussy pushover you are!!!!!!!!

brocks the kinda guy thatd rather jerk off than hunt pussy!!!!!!!!!!

SKAMPOE
02-02-2010, 12:37 PM
I feel responsible...

ALCATRAZ
02-02-2010, 12:39 PM
poor brock, where would he be without track reviews...

probably face down in a gutter somewhere

Art Vandelay
02-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Art witnesses five dudes beating on an innocent kid. After they are done, he walks over and stared down at the battered child.

Then he kicks him in the face.

so you admit you have been beaten down by wu-corp?

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 12:59 PM
If that's what you take from that analogy.

angry!
02-02-2010, 01:00 PM
things brock should be spending money on....

1. call girls
2. stripper trash
3. enough heroin kill

youre paying for strangers tickets and concession like a fucking fat broad thirsting for dick!!!!!! sugar momma brock, eat a dick ass clown!!!!!!!!!

go build a friendship, youre a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-02-2010, 01:01 PM
how do you kno all of this angry??

U celtic frontrunner,

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 01:01 PM

you probably been dressing the same since you were 6, its time to grow up dip shit!!!!!

when you wanna go to a ball game, you invite niggas off the internet and pay for everything like the pale pussy pushover you are!!!!!!!!

brocks the kinda guy thatd rather jerk off than hunt pussy!!!!!!!!!!Wow, you sure did ascertain a lot from stealing another person's dis. It's like you know me. I'm flabbergasted.

SKAMPOE
02-02-2010, 01:02 PM
buahahahahahahaha oh shit hahahahahahaa angry is the rawest

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 01:04 PM
things brock should be spending money on....

1. call girls
2. stripper trash
3. enough heroin kill

youre paying for strangers tickets and concession like a fucking fat broad thirsting for dick!!!!!! sugar momma brock, eat a dick ass clown!!!!!!!!!

go build a friendship, youre a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!

angry! has not made any friends yet

Why don't you build a friendship.

If the worst thing you can say about me is that I'm a generous person who's a bad dresser, than thank you. I'm honored.

Art Vandelay
02-02-2010, 01:05 PM
haha, b-rock got beat down for his milk money at a met's game by skamp's cousin

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Art, your last good post was in 2007, when you posted a virgin sticker after every TSA post. Since then you have mimicked every posters disses and cried about not being the most recognized poster in the Sport section. That's your legacy. Why don't you get off my dick. It's not a diving board.

Art Vandelay
02-02-2010, 01:10 PM
i thought my legacy was the posting of my sucked in ass to son tsa, but instead it backfired and sonned me

LyriCipher
02-02-2010, 01:11 PM
why isnt anyone pointing out the fact that the 2 dudes he went with accepted the invite and had enough respect for the dude to pose for a picture afterwards? i dont kno brock or them other dudes but being bought shit by a dude is just as gay as buyin someone shit if you wanna look at it that way..if im at the bar and one of my boys is like 'yo i got your drinks' because he got some spare change am i supposed to say 'nah dude, i dont want to be seen as gay'...on a side not tho his dress code was a bit suspect

PALEFORCE
02-02-2010, 01:18 PM
where u from brock?

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Connecticut

SKAMPOE
02-02-2010, 01:49 PM
do u live ur parents?

angry!
02-02-2010, 02:08 PM
happy people dont invite strangers to mets games!!!!!!!!!!

buy some heroin and self medicate!!!!!!!!!!

if i had an extra ticket, id give it to a bitch and get some pussy out of the deal!!!!!!!!!

brock decides to give it to a nigga he knows through a wu tang message board!!!!!!!!!

pathetic display from a pathetic human being!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes, paying for other men is very gay unless youre the second coming of vinny chase!!!!!!!!

brock id be lying if i said you had something to live for, kill yourself faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 02:10 PM
do u live ur parents?no

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 02:13 PM

if i had an extra ticket, id give it to a bitch and get some pussy out of the deal!!!!!!!!!

brock decides to give it to a nigga he knows through a wu tang message board!!!!!!!!!

and yes, paying for other men is very gay unless youre the second coming of vinny chase!!!!!!!!

brock id be lying if i said you had something to live for, kill yourself faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!I'd be lying if I said you were smart, and probably weren't posting in your mom's basement naked with your dick out simultaneously jerking it to old Reading Rainbow episodes.

SKAMPOE
02-02-2010, 02:16 PM
hhahahahahahaha reading rainbow, u have a vivid imagination there brokie

angry!
02-02-2010, 02:23 PM
brock youre a sad clown!!!!!!

clowns are supposed to be entertaining, not depressing!!!!!!!!!!!

you look like bobby from king of the hill, and you spoil strange men!!!!!!!!

you rock basketball shorts and construction boots in public, the jokes on you!!!!!!!!!!!

why didnt you take a girl to the game you fuckin homo!?!?!?!?! you couldve gotten your dick wet but you decided to invite strange men!!!!!!!!!!!

really think about that you pudgy shrimp dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kurupt_kw
02-02-2010, 02:24 PM
I think angry! is a little jealous that he didn't get the invite.

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 02:25 PM
If you want to get laid, the last thing you should do is take a woman to a baseball game. That's just common sense, something you clearly lack.

SKAMPOE
02-02-2010, 02:26 PM
lol

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 02:29 PM
Nothing gets a woman hotter than three hours of me explaining why the men run around the bases, and foods loaded with Nitrates that are sure to produce noxious gases in any living creature. What ya in the mood for hun? Dutch oven? Let's go see the Mets play.

angry!
02-02-2010, 02:31 PM
a faggot that rocks construction boots with basketball shorts is gonna give me a lesson on common sense?!?!!?

heres a breakdown you translucent crab!!!!!!!!!!!

girls enjoy going to events, baseball games, concerts, dinner, whatever!!!!!!

they sit, they eat, they clap, then give up the pussy!!!!!!!!!!

where would you take a girl you clueless fuck!?!?!?!? to your wu tang review crawlspace in the family attic!?!?!?!?!!?

im talking sense to a homo that arranges social events through private messages on wu tang boards... youre beyond saving!!!!!!!!!!

SKAMPOE
02-02-2010, 02:32 PM
ionno man ionno

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 02:37 PM
a faggot that rocks construction boots with basketball shorts is gonna give me a lesson on common sense?!?!!?

where would you take a girl you clueless fuck!?!?!?!? to your wu tang review crawlspace in the family attic!?!?!?!?!!?

im talking sense to a homo that arranges social events through private messages on wu tang boards... youre beyond saving!!!!!!!!!!They aren't construction boots, but whatever makes you feel better.

I would ask a woman where she would prefer to go. That's what a gentleman does. A gentleman doesn't drag a woman to a sporting event unless he knows she will enjoy it. I know of no women that enjoy baseball, at all. Your punctuation is beyond saving. Go masturbate to Levar Burton reading to little kids, that's what you're good at. Not giving advice. You couldn't get laid in a morgue. That's why you're so angry.

By the way, the answer to your question is, the beach. Always take a woman you want to fuck to the beach. It's a sneak preview of what you're gonna get later.

angry!
02-02-2010, 02:44 PM
a faggot that wears construction boots and basketball shorts doesnt know what a girl wants, a faggot that wears basketball shorts and constrcution boots doesnt even think to invite a girl, he instead invites 2 MEN he knows from a wu tang message board!!!!!!!!!!

why dont you pay for pussy you potato head chump!?!?!?!

its not like you have any self respect to lose!!!!!!!!!!

youre helpless, call your father so he remind you of your failures!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry!
02-02-2010, 02:47 PM
brock, you dont go to the beach!!!!!!!

put on some sunglasses, and look at your complexion real quick you pasty puss!!!!!!!!!!!

youd get more sun in a dungeon you cock juggling outcast!!!!!!!!!!!

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Do you have anything else to say? Or are you gonna keep spitting out the same regurgitated nonsense because your tiny brain can't come up with anything original to say? Maybe you should step away from the monitor a while. I think you may be so angry, your brain is failing to come up with original thoughts.

Prolifical ENG
02-02-2010, 02:57 PM
I dont remember reading about people on this websites forum going to ball games together....oh well.

I dont know too many women that dont want to go to a ball game. Last time my boss game me 2 tickets for a Jays game I took this Brandy Talore looking girl with me....I didnt want to be gay and invite a dude. Baseball games arent too bad to take a date.

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 03:07 PM
That's different. You had one extra ticket, so you invited a girl. That's pretty understandable. I had four tickets. I invited my boy, Tek, and Tek invited Fathertime.

Brandy Talore is a fat pig by the way, I wouldn't go advertising taking a girl that looks like her out.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-02-2010, 03:11 PM
angry is a sad person

Prolifical ENG
02-02-2010, 03:18 PM
talore is fat....i seen some scenes where she was aight tho. the point is I wanted some mammary.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-02-2010, 03:33 PM

looks like we got another candidate for wu-corp father of the year.

"dad can you read me a bedtime story?"
"sorry champ, not tonight. tonight i'm making fun of someone on the internet."
"all night dad?"
"yes, son all night."

Olive Oil Goombah
02-02-2010, 03:36 PM
you forgot the exclamation points.

I shudder at the thought of angry being a father.

angry!
02-02-2010, 03:36 PM
angry is a sad person

so says the miserable 43 year old loser lusting for young lebron for a living!!!!!!!!!

you havent been happy since you left the service, go gas yourself to death in the garage before the kids get home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baby jesus
02-02-2010, 03:37 PM
I Think People Are Missing The Point It's Really Gay For The Fact It Was A Mets Game.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-02-2010, 03:58 PM
so says the miserable 43 year old loser lusting for young lebron for a living!!!!!!!!!

you havent been happy since you left the service, go gas yourself to death in the garage before the kids get home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sad, sad man....

you really have a kid and a wife???

I don't believe you.

IrOnMaN
02-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Angry, I suggest that you retake English because your grammar is just weak.

Now, you can bitch and moan about me.

/gets the popcorn ready

angry!
02-02-2010, 04:14 PM
you dont really need to sweat that nicky, you got bigger problems of your own!!!!!!!!!!!

gulf war hero that burned shit in a desert, you got half a stripe for the trip!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got lebron everywhere you look, posters, book covers, mouse pad, bed sheets, keep lebron in your sig, keep him close as you can, groupie!!!!!! he must help you cope!!!!!!!!!!

Art Vandelay
02-02-2010, 04:23 PM
if you want to get laid, you take a chick to a yankees game, not a mets game.

you live in a suck ass sports city if girls don't like sporting events. you take a bitch to a steeler or penguin game, you're halfway home.

IrOnMaN
02-02-2010, 04:24 PM
you dont really need to sweat that nicky, you got bigger problems of your own!!!!!!!!!!!

gulf war hero that burned shit in a desert, you got half a stripe for the trip!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got lebron everywhere you look, posters, book covers, mouse pad, bed sheets, keep lebron in your sig, keep him close as you can, groupie!!!!!! he must help you cope!!!!!!!!!!

At least he served our country. I hate it when bitch made mofos like you who try to put down people who served this country.

You're just mentally weak.

SKAMPOE
02-02-2010, 05:01 PM
chicks love ball games and watchin sweatie fags on a field being all gay all day!

on topic/point: dicky douches a faggit

zooruka
02-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Don`t worry brock...you tried to do somthing nice for someone, there is nothing to be ashamed about...these internet people are so insecure that they have to act all hard like that....so nobody will know they are homo`s i.r.l

peace brock

peace be with you !

TeknicelStylez
02-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Lmao

SKAMPOE
02-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Don`t worry brock...you tried to do somthing nice for someone, there is nothing to be ashamed about...these internet people are so insecure that they have to act all hard like that....so nobody will know they are homo`s i.r.l

peace brock

peace be with you !
u hide ur homo sexuality with Christianity religion like how history thought us

zooruka
02-02-2010, 06:41 PM
^^^^^^^^

skamp...you talk about homo`s and homo things constantly.

peace be with you !

EAGLE EYE
02-02-2010, 06:46 PM
LMFAO @ all of this.

SKAMPOE
02-02-2010, 06:47 PM
i call every one a gay a fag a homo...thanks wu corp.

but theres a handfull of doods here that are infact IRL HOMOS...

that way u were in AWWWWW when chek kept feeding u pictures for co signs,,,,thats was IRL GAY FAGGIT SHIT!!!!

Art Vandelay
02-02-2010, 06:49 PM
In the Book of John a word is used eight times that means 'is in love with' with the implication of sexual intimacy. Five times it is used with reference to Jesus' relationship with John. Once it is used to define Jesus' relationship with Lazarus.

SKAMPOE
02-02-2010, 06:52 PM
whats the word? gay? faggit? pro zooruka?

zooruka
02-02-2010, 06:57 PM
whats the word? gay? faggit? pro zooruka?

hahahahaha

peace be with you !

SKAMPOE
02-02-2010, 07:18 PM
hahhaha for this i am thankful..

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-02-2010, 07:57 PM
angry loves to fuck these doods with the strap on - why is brock taking it with no resistance?

its like full penetration in 1 thrust of either

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 08:00 PM
This thread has been done so many times, how could it hurt me? angry is a little boy with little girl emotions. What am I gonna make fun of? The fact that his mom still packs his lunchbox? No thanks.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-02-2010, 08:00 PM
At least he served our country. I hate it when bitch made mofos like you who try to put down people who served this country.

You're just mentally weak.
no he didn't he is full of shit

wake the fuck up!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/goNqg8LO42c&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/goNqg8LO42c&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

food for thought
02-02-2010, 08:08 PM
hashashhqahah oh man

how did i miss this thread?

hilaa rious shit.

food for thought
02-02-2010, 08:11 PM
angry! has not made any friends yet

hahahahahaahaahh nah man, angry would have had mad friends by now lol

i sent a request a long time ago lol

dude is so true to the charachter he didnt even accept lol

food for thought
02-02-2010, 08:13 PM
yo why did u pay for everything though?

beautifulrock
02-02-2010, 08:20 PM
I didn't. I gave two free tickets away. Where is that verse?

food for thought
02-02-2010, 08:21 PM
lol

oyu need 6 right?

ALCATRAZ
02-03-2010, 02:22 AM
lol @ it being a mets game that just makes it even more pathetic LOL

NIGHT MAYOR
02-03-2010, 04:34 AM

http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/pics/9/2099/9078/how-to-draw-bobby-hill-from-king-of-the-hill-step-5.jpg

hahaha POSSATIVE rep!
I would ask a woman where she would prefer to go. That's what a gentleman does. A gentleman doesn't drag a woman to a sporting event unless he knows she will enjoy it. I know of no women that enjoy baseball, at all. Your punctuation is beyond saving. Go masturbate to Levar Burton reading to little kids, that's what you're good at. Not giving advice. You couldn't get laid in a morgue. That's why you're so angry.

By the way, the answer to your question is, the beach. Always take a woman you want to fuck to the beach. It's a sneak preview of what you're gonna get later.

your just showing your lack of getting chicks again, no real man ASKS where the bitch wants to go, bitches want a take charge man that takes care of them and is a strong stable part of their life

things NOT to ask women:

1 - is there something wrong
2 - where do YOU want to eat tonight
3 - what movie do YOU want to see
4 - what are your thinking about right now
5 - what should I wear

and brock, i would advise you NEVER take a woman to the beach, because its a sneak peak at what THEY are never gonna want that night, i bet your one of those guys that swims with a t shirt on

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/user_photos/1082588/wet_t_shirt_fullsize.jpg

prolly swim in ya baseketball shorts 2

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 04:57 AM
I love getting advice from people with peanut heads, zit faces, and a 50's mentality. it's the penultimate way you know you're doing something right.

SKAMPOE
02-03-2010, 05:59 AM
i too swim with my shirt on, i fear if i take it off i will be harpooned the fuck up like a ballooga whale

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Ah, Skampoe that's good ol' fashioned self deprecation. I can tell you miss SID already.

Sativahhh
02-03-2010, 07:30 AM
wth?

angry!
02-03-2010, 08:37 AM
brock had extra tickets so he did the logical thing, and gave them to strangers off the internet!!!!!!!!!!!

i honestly pity the guy, he doesnt have any friends!!!!!!!!!

a friend is someone you can call and meet up with, clearly he doesnt have that!!!!!!!

established facts:

- brock had extra tickets
- brock didnt know what to do with them
- brock didnt think to invite a girl
- brock instead invited 2 MEN he knows through wu corp
- brock showed up in scuffed up boots, sweaty basketball shorts, and tube socks
- paid for concession, like a sugar momma

this faggot basically tried buying himself a batch of friends!!!!!

fuckin loser, giving strangers tickets is a desperate move from a desperate person!!!!!!!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-03-2010, 09:16 AM
To me, it just shows how hard it is to give Mets tickets away.

Sheep Shifter
02-03-2010, 10:42 AM
i too swim with my shirt on, i fear if i take it off i will be harpooned the fuck up like a ballooga whale
http://alwaysquestion.info/haha.gif http://alwaysquestion.info/haha.gif http://alwaysquestion.info/haha.gif http://alwaysquestion.info/haha.gif

Olive Oil Goombah
02-03-2010, 02:50 PM
skampoe is embarassed of his blubber rolls and stretchmarks

IrOnMaN
02-03-2010, 02:52 PM
^^Don't you mean jelly rolls?

Art Vandelay
02-03-2010, 02:56 PM
b-rock, i am going to be in the nyc area. you got any extra tickets to knicks, rangers, islanders games you want to take me too? also, you can buy me beer. thank you. also, i have a coworker that will be there too, so please buy 2 extra tickets.

and anybody else in the jersey, philly, nyc area, i will be there for about a month, so please take me to some sporting events.

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Dude, I know that was supposed to be funny, but you give off that creepy internet stalker guy vibe.

Art Vandelay
02-03-2010, 03:00 PM
come on b-rock, i'm gonna pack my 8th grade basketball uniform with me. we'll both go dressed alike. it will be fun

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 03:01 PM
brock had extra tickets so he did the logical thing, and gave them to strangers off the internet!!!!!!!!!!!

a friend is someone you can call and meet up with, clearly he doesnt have that!!!!!!!

established facts:

fuckin loser, giving strangers tickets is a desperate move from a desperate person!!!!!!!!!!!Are you done yet you stupid faggot? You keep posting the same shit and it's pathetic. The only one that seems like a loser in all this is you. But by all means, keep making yourself look like the desperate for attention pansy you are. I'm amused and so is everybody else.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-03-2010, 03:57 PM
we are amused because angry is fucking you and your taking it like a pro no homo

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 03:58 PM
yea, I don't know who you are.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-03-2010, 04:03 PM
funny shit.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-03-2010, 04:07 PM
If I was visiting my fam in CT, and b-rock offered me 2 free tickets to a UCONN game, I would probably accept them. Even though they suck this year and are underachieving like a motherfucker. I just watched them lose at UofL. I was the only Husky fan there.

Either way, hook it up.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-03-2010, 04:08 PM
yea, I don't know who you are.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o6FBLfM3s8M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o6FBLfM3s8M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-03-2010, 04:13 PM
If I was visiting my fam in CT, and b-rock offered me 2 free tickets to a UCONN game, I would probably accept them. Even though they suck this year and are underachieving like a motherfucker. I just watched them lose at UofL. I was the only Husky fan there.

Either way, hook it up.

yea they been suckin mean dick from wat i seen lately...

but yea idk i wud take a bitch to a game and if i wasnt tlkin to no girlfriend quality bitch (cuz i usually just talk to bitches for head and sex) id take sum of my niggas or summin nd bag bitches there shit wud b fun...

but if he knows tekunique irl i dnt se the prob cuz tek invited skamps cuz not brock...but yea ur swag is slackin pm the god nd ill find u some garment jewels that will get u an incredible amount of pussy..

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 04:16 PM
I hate Uconn

02-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Well, fuck you, then. I will also accept tickets to Celtics or Giants games. I am a Mets fan as well, but am not as passionate about them. You'd have to throw in a couple of beers and possibly a hand job for a Mets game.

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Huh huh huhu uhuhuh huhuhu uhuhuhu

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Brock, just stop, it looks like hes driving you into a irl deep depression.

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 04:24 PM
^^^where ya been? It took me insulting you to chime in? Where's your original insult faggot? Oh that's right, you're retarded. You get all your original material from the internet. Kill yourself faggot pussy.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-03-2010, 04:27 PM
brock some advice -

STAY IN TRACK REVIEWS, thats what its there for, to keep you out the way. this is just brutal. looking at your responses, im worried yor contemplating the self harm route.

there is nothing for you anywhere else. your like a little unwanted angry goblin.

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 04:28 PM
If I wanted advice from an anus I woulda farted.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-03-2010, 04:29 PM
don't try to beef brock - it aint working for u

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Once again, don't know who you are, don't care.

angry!
02-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Are you done yet you stupid faggot? You keep posting the same shit and it's pathetic. The only one that seems like a loser in all this is you. But by all means, keep making yourself look like the desperate for attention pansy you are. I'm amused and so is everybody else.

you cant dispute facts brock, youre a loser!!!!!

inviting strangers off the internet to a sporting event is pathetic and gay, and undeniably a mark of a loser!!!!!!

you couldnt think of anyone else?!?!?!? god damn... get an escort next time!!!!!!

your funerals gonna be a no show... bet that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-03-2010, 04:31 PM

ok brock, that was really funny.

but seriously (http://http://wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=77)

SKAMPOE
02-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Ah, Skampoe that's good ol' fashioned self deprecation. I can tell you miss SID already.
nop, i just have a very great sense oh humor...

established facts:

fuckin loser, giving strangers tickets is a desperate move from a desperate person!!!!!!!!!!!
buahahahahahhaha

To me, it just shows how hard it is to give Mets tickets away.
4 real mets suck ass, i still dont know why theyre still a team in ny, yankess hold down the whole east coast on they back....GO YANKEES!
skampoe is embarassed of his blubber rolls and stretchmarks
wrong, i used to be a life guard.....@ the Y....:list:
b-rock, i am going to be in the nyc area. you got any extra tickets to knicks, rangers, islanders games you want to take me too? also, you can buy me beer. thank you. also, i have a coworker that will be there too, so please buy 2 extra tickets.

and anybody else in the jersey, philly, nyc area, i will be there for about a month, so please take me to some sporting events.

Dude, I know that was supposed to be funny, but you give off that creepy internet stalker guy vibe.

come on b-rock, i'm gonna pack my 8th grade basketball uniform with me. we'll both go dressed alike. it will be fun
BUAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Either way, hook it up.
man 4 real bro uconn let alot of mu fuckaz down n made alot of gamblers brooooke
hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha:clap:

Tommy
02-03-2010, 04:33 PM
angry!'s got lines for days

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 04:34 PM

inviting strangers off the internet to a sporting event is pathetic and gay, and undeniably a mark of a loser!!!!!!

you couldnt think of anyone else?!?!?!? god damn... get an escort next time!!!!!!

your funerals gonna be a no show... bet that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How can I dispute the facts, you haven't posted any?

I mean seriously, the greatest accomplishment of your life is the fact that you made more exclamation points in the last year than the letter "E".

angry!
02-03-2010, 04:40 PM
established facts:

you have real life connections, youre a fucking homo dedicated to reviewing tracks without a purpose!!!!!!!!!!

you may not even get a funeral, no one cares about you!!!!!!

maybe your parents will show up if your deaths self inflicted!!!!! theres a high possibility of that happening!!!!! they can split a bag of peanuts for the food layout!!!!!!!!

Afficial_Nastee
02-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Inviting a dude you don't even know through the internet to go to a Mets game and telling him that everything is on yours?! A fucking METS game?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's pathetic ! C'mon dawg , there's nothing wrong with meeting people in real life after you knew them on the internet first , but at least do something great then , like going to a strip club , going to Hooters or wherever the chicks are at! Not to a game of some corny ass weak ass baseball team who get sonned worldwide by their neighbours The Yankees!

But the one thing I don't understand is , what's so gay about wearing Caterpillar boots and basketball shorts? I don't think that's gay at all .... Kinda bummy or something but gay? Not quite....

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-03-2010, 04:44 PM
established facts:

you have real life connections, youre a fucking homo dedicated to reviewing tracks without a purpose!!!!!!!!!!

maybe your parents will show up if your deaths self inflicted!!!!! theres a high possibility of that happening!!!!! they can split a bag of peanuts for the food layout!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHahahahaahahhhHAHHH!!!!!!!

Tecknowledgist
02-03-2010, 04:46 PM
lmao

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 04:46 PM
None of what you said was true. None.

So your big plan is to prove I have no life by spending two days of your life posting about me. Great plan. Imbecile.

I'm done with this. You have nothing original to say. You lost.

food for thought
02-03-2010, 04:50 PM
established facts:

aaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

aahhhhh shit lol

Tommy
02-03-2010, 04:59 PM
established facts:

Lmfao, fucking brutal

Afficial_Nastee
02-03-2010, 05:03 PM
http://8vsb.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/muhammad-ali-knock-out.jpg

Damn this dude brock got sonned !

But one thing : what's so gay about Caterpillar boots and basketball shorts ? It's bum looking and all that but I wouldn't consider it "gay" ....

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 05:04 PM
does that make me a fucking loner!?!?!?!?!!?

beautifulrock did just that, in his day to day brock typically only interacts with his shadow and keyboard, but he built the courage up to go outside one day and decided to take skampeezy along for the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skam poe... how awkward was brock in a social setting!?!?!? was he flinching at raised hands and the peanut man!!?!?!?!?

any faggot that shows up to a ball game wearing black CAT construction boots and basketball shorts wants pussy to know hes not interested!!!!!!!!!

beautifulrock the anti-poon god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brock spent christmas reviewing tracks by himself!!!!!!!!

brock spent new years eve reviewing tracks by himself!!!!!

oh wait, he went out, got drunk, came home, then started reviewing tracks!!!!!!!

brock would rather spend time with a collection of rarities and b-sides than a bitch willing to give up the pussy!!!!

how much of a loner do you gotta be to invite a nigga off the net that doesnt even like you to a baseball game youre paying for!?!?!?!?!

you got NO ONE!!!!!! kill yourself right now, i bet its a month before anyone finds the body!!!!!!!!! and you live with your parents!!!!!!!! they dont give a fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre a loser!!!!!!!

you invite MEN off the internet to baseball games and pick up the tab!!!!!

and show up looking like a faggot that hasnt seen pussy since he squeezed outta one!!!!!!!!!

id have more respect if you were meeting bitches off craigs list, you meeting up with strange men like a fucking net predator!!!!!!!!!!

a friend is someone you can call and kick it with, not a nigga you have to PM and make internet arrangements with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id rather be a starving kid in kenya, your life fuckin sucks bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brocks the kinda guy thatd rather jerk off than hunt pussy!!!!!!!!!!

brock id be lying if i said you had something to live for, kill yourself faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!

brock youre a sad clown!!!!!!

clowns are supposed to be entertaining, not depressing!!!!!!!!!!!

you rock basketball shorts and construction boots in public, the jokes on you!!!!!!!!!!!

why didnt you take a girl to the game you fuckin homo!?!?!?!?! you couldve gotten your dick wet but you decided to invite strange men!!!!!!!!!!!

really think about that you pudgy shrimp dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im talking sense to a homo that arranges social events through private messages on wu tang boards... youre beyond saving!!!!!!!!!!

a faggot that wears construction boots and basketball shorts doesnt know what a girl wants, a faggot that wears basketball shorts and constrcution boots doesnt even think to invite a girl, he instead invites 2 MEN he knows from a wu tang message board!!!!!!!!!!

why dont you pay for pussy you potato head chump!?!?!?!

its not like you have any self respect to lose!!!!!!!!!!

youre helpless, call your father so he remind you of your failures!!!!!!!!!!!!

brock, you dont go to the beach!!!!!!!

put on some sunglasses, and look at your complexion real quick you pasty puss!!!!!!!!!!!

youd get more sun in a dungeon you cock juggling outcast!!!!!!!!!!!

established facts:

your funerals gonna be a no show... bet that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

established facts:

two days of this, the same shit. I have no idea why you lames think this faggot is funny. I mean, he sucks cocks for nickels for Christ's sake.

He has 4 internet friends who I never heard of posting in his defense because he's so unfunny. Hey angry!, how many blowjobs did you promise these gays to get your back? Internet homo.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-03-2010, 05:08 PM
brock reminds me of a little child crying "I'm not listening - I'm not listening" while getting bullied in the school yard

Afficial_Nastee
02-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Brock just seems to lack some verball illness to strike back !

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 05:12 PM
^^^You don't even have your own agenda. You're trying to dis me because somebody "told you to". Now how fucking gay is that? Punch in Punch out, food for thought, and Artificial Nastee have been exposed for the lame ass gays you are. Taking sides on a forum beef for the promise of man rape. How sad.

I don't need to call people to help me with my battles. Pussies.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-03-2010, 05:16 PM
man - go after something personal - don't just type out that lame lazy bullshit

"I will cut your mothers head off and stump fuck her neck! I WANT TO KILL CHILDREN!"

somthing like this - atleast you could grow some balls man

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Balls? You're speaking to me about balls, after you jump on an internet beef because somebody tells you to?

I can tell you like MMA. MMA standing for mash my anus.

Afficial_Nastee
02-03-2010, 05:19 PM
^^^You don't even have your own agenda. You're trying to dis me because somebody "told you to". Now how fucking gay is that? Punch in Punch out, food for thought, and Artificial Nastee have been exposed for the lame ass gays you are. Taking sides on a forum beef for the promise of man rape. How sad.

Look you Mets fanboy , I don't care about all those e-beefs and all that but I recognize a sonning when I see one....

Artifical nastee?! LOL C'mon dawg , you tryna diss me with that? You suck at dissing people dude....

angry!
02-03-2010, 05:20 PM
i thought you were done with it!?!?!?!? cant help yourself!?!?!?!! i think this is getting to you!!!!!

and you got some nerve calling me an internet homo!!!!!

im not the guy meeting up with MEN off the internet, you are!!!!!!!!!!!

you should take this time to get your life in order, really!!!!!!!

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 05:20 PM
angry! knew he wasn't getting to me, so he "hired" 3 or 4 of his e-thug friends to come by and "back him up". Unfortunately for him profile pages exist and I can easily tell who these people are. How's that for an exposure? Get a life you lame faggot.

Afficial_Nastee
02-03-2010, 05:21 PM
And ain't nobody called me wtf you conspiracy fucker.... Matter fact I thought that was your thing to call or mail dudes on this site to do some stuff together....

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Look you Mets fanboy , I don't care about all those e-beefs and all that but I recognize a sonning when I see one....

Artifical nastee?! LOL C'mon dawg , you tryna diss me with that? You suck at dissing people dude....Oh wow, I wasn't trying to dis you, I just didn't realize you spelled your name retarded. Man, that's even worse than what I said. Bwahaahaahahahahahah, faggot is backing his boy on an internet beef. How sweet.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-03-2010, 05:24 PM
I can tell you like MMA. MMA standing for mash my anus.
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/SiskoAnimated.gif

step ur e-game up pimp - give me ur password and I will ghostwrite ur beefs

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 05:25 PM
You faggots lost. Game over.

angry!
02-03-2010, 05:26 PM
beatifulrock...internet private I, real life faggot!!!!!!!!!!!

what are you exposing here other than your sensitivity!?!?!?!

paying niggas off on the internet?!?!?!?! you need to log off and join the real world!!!!!!!

yeah, i gotta group niggas up to laugh at a faggot who invites strange men off the internet to ball games!!!!!!

keep denying your miserable existence, keep bottling it up, eventually it leads to a self inflicted harm!!!!!!!!!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-03-2010, 05:27 PM
hahahahaha ITS A CONSPIRACY! hahahahaha

they are all out to get u brock hahaha

beautifulrock
02-03-2010, 05:28 PM
yeah, i gotta group niggas up to laugh at a faggot who invites strange men off the internet to ball games!!!!!!

That's all I needed to hear. You lost. Game over.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-03-2010, 05:31 PM
oh shit - this is fuking great

its liking beefing with a puppy

http://www.bestfriend.net.au/Kleenex%20with%20Puppy.gif

don't cry nigga!

Afficial_Nastee
02-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Oh wow, I wasn't trying to dis you, I just didn't realize you spelled your name retarded. Man, that's even worse than what I said. Bwahaahaahahahahahah, faggot is backing his boy on an internet beef. How sweet.

LOL this is too corny for words.... You seriously lack knowledge of Hardcore Hip-Hop when you consider Afficial Nastee a retarded name !

http://onyxmadtube.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=71

That's where it's coming from , boy !

And if you weren't spending your whole internet life in that Wu review topic desperately repping everybody if they post one sentence in a thread you made, hoping they'll come back, you shoulda known I had my arguements and heated discussions in Hip-Hop Shop
with some of these dudes who are dissing you right now
So keep that conspiracy stuff for the next time you get your entrance refused in those gay bars you visit on the regular cuz you be looking like a bum!!!!

02-03-2010, 05:35 PM
angry! knew he wasn't getting to me, so he "hired" 3 or 4 of his e-thug friends to come by and "back him up". Unfortunately for him profile pages exist and I can easily tell who these people are. How's that for an exposure? Get a life you lame faggot.

Damn, this shit goes deep! I bet there are some illuminatis and jewish bankers in on it too.

SKAMPOE
02-03-2010, 05:50 PM
brock reminds me of a little child crying "I'm not listening - I'm not listening" while getting bullied in the school yard
http://spaceghetto.org/images/26580.gif

SKAMPOE
02-03-2010, 05:53 PM
what have i done......*slowly backs outta thread*

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-03-2010, 06:03 PM
lol just as it was getting interesting

smh

SKAMPOE
02-03-2010, 06:21 PM
u know he prolly cried n begged 2 a mod to move the thread...

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-03-2010, 06:34 PM
but he won you know

...... he won

SKAMPOE
02-03-2010, 06:52 PM
even this gay was shocked at brocks appearance.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/120/250332542_cd9c4b4046.jpg?v=0

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-03-2010, 08:51 PM
this thread was way to real - so it had to go

http://whatthefux.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/gtfo.gif

angry!
02-04-2010, 10:18 AM
moving this thread confirms the fact brock gets hurt feelings on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking pathetic!!!!! everythings back to normal, the faggot was online all night reviewing tracks!!!!!!!

Prolifical should copy and paste brocks PM's begging for this thread to be moved for entertainment purposes!!!!!

yonder
02-04-2010, 10:46 AM
"Because usually the truth just sucks."

it does, doesnt it?

baby jesus
02-04-2010, 12:25 PM

For Real I Get A Islander Tickets All The Time That I Never Use I'll Sell Them To You And Your Coworker For $50 Together Plus Parking The Tickets Are $50 A Piece Plus The Parking So Your Saving More Then $25. Right Now I Got Islanders Vs. Predators Feb. 9th.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-04-2010, 06:44 PM
moving this thread confirms the fact brock gets hurt feelings on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking pathetic!!!!! everythings back to normal, the faggot was online all night reviewing tracks!!!!!!!

Prolifical should copy and paste brocks PM's begging for this thread to be moved for entertainment purposes!!!!!
he got out quick - lol he actually believed that there was a conspiracy against him

Art Vandelay
02-04-2010, 07:51 PM
For Real I Get A Islander Tickets All The Time That I Never Use I'll Sell Them To You And Your Coworker For $50 Together Plus Parking The Tickets Are $50 A Piece Plus The Parking So Your Saving More Then $25. Right Now I Got Islanders Vs. Predators Feb. 9th.

you won't just give them to me?? haha, actually, i would take you up on buying some tickets. i don't think i'm going to be in new york next week though. i should have my schedule set by tomorrow...i hope. i should be in the area sometime this month though.

i was at nassau for the islanders home opener this year. watched the penguins beat you guys in a shoot out.

Mic Tyson
02-04-2010, 09:56 PM
lol when the fuck did we get track reviews?

Art Vandelay
02-14-2010, 11:26 AM
change of plans. Brock, i'm going to be in the VA area for the next 2 weeks. got any family down there that can take me to a sporting event down there? probably not much going on, maybe a college hoops game. oh, did nascar start up yet. i'm not a fan, but if they're going to give me free tickets and buy my beer i'll hang out with some rednecks for a couple hours.

beautifulrock
02-14-2010, 11:36 AM
I thought this thread was dead. Then the guy that never lets a joke die resurrected it.