PDA

View Full Version : Lost season 6 premiers tonight...

Miliato
02-02-2010, 02:33 PM
anyone else checking for this? i used to make fun of my friends cause the watched this, then i went and got hooked. final season, shit should be crazzzyyyy

Crackhead Bob
02-02-2010, 02:41 PM
That show sucks serious balls. Matthew Fox is staler than croûtons.

Fright
02-04-2010, 02:23 AM
yeah im also hooked on this show, this final season goona be amazing, just watched first two episodes!

Kenny Powers
02-04-2010, 06:29 AM
yeah this episode was nuts. showing 2 different versions of their lives (which one is real?). and that temple, siyad coming back to life...

Fright
02-04-2010, 12:16 PM
so now we have two realities and i think both of them are real but just idk how to say, in different time spaces

Tage
02-04-2010, 12:21 PM
That show sucks serious balls.

You're a pretty intelligent person, so I'll ignore that opinion - obviously conjecture.

whitey
02-04-2010, 12:35 PM
That show sucks serious balls. Matthew Fox is staler than croûtons.

coming from the kid whos favorite show is degrassi. :loser:

Miliato
02-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Fright howd you catch the second episode? you need to get at me with that...

it was crazy seeing the island underwater, and im dying to know more about the man in black who has taken over Locke

whitey
02-04-2010, 02:47 PM
its that good and evil shit. jacob in the white is the good. this dude in the black is the bad. but its like a ying and a yang they both exist together and couldnt get rid of the other. hence the "loop hole".

this is the most layered on and poppin show on tV!!!!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-04-2010, 06:40 PM
evil locke is fucking cool - and he is the smoke monster!!! wtf! omg! gtfo! and all the shit

whitey
02-04-2010, 08:36 PM
but thats the thing is not really locke. locke is legit dead, its just this bodysnatcher up in his dick you know what im saying. pops out his p-hole real quick for the smoke monster and hops back in the tip when he needs to beat up dudes who wear eyeliner ya dig.

LoTec
02-05-2010, 01:19 PM
I dont get why the smoke monster even looks like Locke. I could understand if it was inhabiting Lockes body but its not, so somehow because Locke died the smoke monster can now materialize into a form that looks like Locke then dematerialize at will. Or maybe just when attacked cuz those dudes were about to shoot the fake Locke than Richard stopped them all frantic like. I dont know but they aptly named this tv show.

whitey
02-05-2010, 03:46 PM
I dont get why the smoke monster even looks like Locke. I could understand if it was inhabiting Lockes body but its not, so somehow because Locke died the smoke monster can now materialize into a form that looks like Locke then dematerialize at will. Or maybe just when attacked cuz those dudes were about to shoot the fake Locke than Richard stopped them all frantic like. I dont know but they aptly named this tv show.

most everyone includding myself i've talked to think the guy in the black is the smoke monster and is in lockes body.

the real locke is dead on the beach. idk if the guy in the black is a shapeshifter or what tho.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-05-2010, 05:22 PM
but thats the thing is not really locke. locke is legit dead, its just this bodysnatcher up in his dick you know what im saying. pops out his p-hole real quick for the smoke monster and hops back in the tip when he needs to beat up dudes who wear eyeliner ya dig.
my bro been guessing that sayid will be "bodysnatcher up in his dick" by jacob

plus he figured out what dead loche was before i did - so he cod be rite

Krimewave
02-05-2010, 05:25 PM
this is the most layered on and poppin show on tV!!!!!!

word.
Lost is a deep cut above shit like Heroes, 24, Flashback etc

Only other shows that are as good are The Wire and The Sopranos.

Thought these first two shows of the new series have been wicked, can't wait for the rest.

whitey
02-05-2010, 05:26 PM
yea man - i am addict to lost like crack so i knows this

my bro been guessing that sayid will be "bodysnatcher up in his dick" by jacob

plus he figured out what dead loche was before i did - so he cod be rite

oooooo my man, that is some good shit.

possibly it has already happened...

like locke is dead, sayid is too. and when we saw sayid wake up it was really jacob who just entered sayids manhole. no homo.

but that doesnt really account for the dead lockes body and a person running around like locke. but yo good shit.

Krimewave
02-05-2010, 06:07 PM
dunno if this has already been posted, but here's an interesting theory about the whole lost timeloop.
http://www.timelooptheory.com/the_timeline.html

don't worry, if you've watched the first 5 series, it doesn't contain any spoilers.

LoTec
02-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Yeah I think the real Locke is def dead. I just dont get why the smoke monster can now take the form of Locke. I guess he said to Jacob at one point that he found a loop hole so, I guess maybe what that loophole was will be explained in a future epsiode.

So far this season is off to a good start, I just hope that it doesnt end with Jack or someone waking up and it all being a dream. lol That would suck, but the writers are pretty creative Im sure they can come up with something better than that.

LoTec
02-05-2010, 06:16 PM
oooooo my man, that is some good shit.

possibly it has already happened...

like locke is dead, sayid is too. and when we saw sayid wake up it was really jacob who just entered sayids manhole. no homo.

but that doesnt really account for the dead lockes body and a person running around like locke. but yo good shit.

Just read this, yeah that is a possibilty I hadnt thought of, cuz after all it was Jacob who came to Hurrly right after he had been killed and told him how to save Sayid.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-05-2010, 08:18 PM
u see - its ann OH SHIT! moment

anyways the smoke monster took the form of many people - i just thinks he likes locke's form the most at this point - before this the smoke monster could be controlled but now he can do what the fuck he likes

the others are like phyco hippies lol

Visionz
02-05-2010, 08:37 PM
u see - its ann OH SHIT! moment

anyways the smoke monster took the form of many people - i just thinks he likes locke's form the most at this point - before this the smoke monster could be controlled but now he can do what the fuck he likes

the others are like phyco hippies lol
true, remember Echo meeting what he thought was his brother right before he died? The smoke monster waxed that ass shortly after.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-05-2010, 09:45 PM
yep - remember all the people locke sees through out the show - plus ben's daughter - all the smoke monster

whitey
02-06-2010, 01:02 AM
possibly yo. his destiny...was really just the smoke monster on some evil shit to kill jacob...possibly.

side note: i heard mr.ecko signed a 2 episode (or so) deal for this season. thats dope, he was one of my favorite characters. but thats pure second hand speculation mind you.

Miliato
02-09-2010, 10:30 AM
dunno if this has already been posted, but here's an interesting theory about the whole lost timeloop.
http://www.timelooptheory.com/the_timeline.html

don't worry, if you've watched the first 5 series, it doesn't contain any spoilers.

this guys also speaks on Lost just being a time loop. so after season 6 follows season one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY3QHjnn4SQ

some of that is pretty good...all theories though

I Hope we do see Mr. Echo again...i still dont get why he had to die

Miliato
02-11-2010, 05:39 PM
wasnt feeling episode 3....felt like it was 20 mins long....funny seeing Mac from Always Sunny waving guns around

whitey
02-11-2010, 09:13 PM
this guys also speaks on Lost just being a time loop. so after season 6 follows season one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY3QHjnn4SQ

some of that is pretty good...all theories though

I Hope we do see Mr. Echo again...i still dont get why he had to die

im pretty sure it was because he wanted to do other things. there was some sort of conflict with him and the show. dieing was the easiest way out.

i heard he signed a 2 show contract for this season tho, but i havent really seen anything for sure on it bc id rather be surprised.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-11-2010, 09:43 PM
its not the best lost has been - but sub-par lost pwns 99.99% of the rest

it has to get better tho with everything coming to an end