PDA

View Full Version : just found out my old military american teacher is a bone thugs fan

Tonystarks420
02-03-2010, 09:56 PM
im from hamilton, ontario. its about 45 mins from Toronto. anyways im in my 2nd year in college and have this awesome transportation technology teacher. he was born and raised in virginia, and is a pure american. hes almost 40 years old, has a crew cut, is jacked as hell and spends his life in a gym, he was in the army for 15 years and now hes been living in canada for the past 2 years and began teaching....

i walked into his office today to give him an assignment and what do i see? hes spitting bizzy bones verse from "home" by bone thugs and phill collins. i didnt know what to say. this pure white, 40 year old military vet spittin bizzy bone. we began to talk and he told me how he first heard bone thugs in 1995 when he was in Fort Bragg and heard the crossroads and he called into the radio station for the first time in his life and told them to play it again. he also began to talk about how he loves bizzy bones last 2 lines in "home" which are "Cryin' for the life of you gone Just me and my destiny let's roll, let's roll"

he said they used to say that in his crew in the army, Me and my destiny, lets roll. anyways i thought it was pretty funny and cool at the same time and wanted to share it. we ended up talking bone thugs for a half hour as i am big bone thugs fan my self and have been since i was 8 and my cuzin let me borrow east 1999. when i got home i dug into my bone thugs collection and been listening to them all day brings me back. my sig explains it all.

he said he loves bizzy the most, and loves how spirtual some of their songs can be, which also leads me to think hes a stoner which is even more cool. and he said all of this with a huge lip of skoal tabacco in a american accent. this guy is my fav teacher now

famenchuan
02-03-2010, 10:08 PM
is he gay too?

Tonystarks420
02-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Gay thug dating............find singles in your area now!!

EAGLE EYE
02-03-2010, 10:58 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vgB2P1jQsRo/Sfd_5SloyaI/AAAAAAAAAkg/MljI9buFwz0/s400/forrest_gump.jpg

D..D..D...D..Do you like Boner Thugz too?

run away from this fred while you have a chance

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qs1-oqCEVDk/Rh0kdGBtYWI/AAAAAAAAADw/aEG_rct753U/s320/gump1.jpg