PDA

View Full Version : Necro VS Marshall

NIGHT MAYOR
02-04-2010, 06:54 AM
my new thread, this one takes a closer look at two white MC's that have alot more in common that PUN and PAC.

vote NOW!

NECRO for me

again i love both these MC's but i think in the end necro takes it for me, yes he doesnt switch his flow up much, yes he has'nt made much of a dent in the industry but "fuck the fame it aint part of the game"

plus his catolog doesnt have a weak spot in it unlike marshall, even tho i love relapse and cant wait for for relapse 2 i think necro is just more gutter and more real, i think im finding myself more liking east coast shit, wow, imagine that.

my favourite big hits from both men:

DVhuluMiXYE

mQvteoFiMlg

claaa7
02-04-2010, 07:05 AM
wow, are we talking about lyricist vs lyricist then Eminem would eat Necro alive in his sleep imo. Em is unreal with it, one of the best flows, deliveries and breath-control in the game plus the way he's able to play with words is insane. he got also a bunch of great albums; "Slim Shady EP", "Slim Shady LP", "Marshall Mathers LP", "Eminem Show", "Relapse" and "Refill EP" and even "Encore" had some great joints on it.

i would say Necro has one incredible LP if you ask me; his debut "I Need Drugs" used to get alot of spins back in the day, but it was mainly the productions that stood out to me. if we're talking beat-making Necro is definitely the better producer tho.

GhettoGnom
02-04-2010, 07:13 AM
Nowadays both of them is fucking terrible.

But LMAO @ this thread. Eminem by fucking miles, way more diverse, better flow, not trying as hard as he can to be corny like Necro does, better albums, etc.etc.etc..
As far as YTs go, I'd compare Eminem to Apathy or someone instead, that would be a fair match.

edit-
Yeah, as producers there's also no match.. Eminem got a few good beats, Necro is illin' with it.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-04-2010, 07:53 AM
move the discussion to this thread:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90660