PDA

View Full Version : question for angry !!!!!!!!!!!

zooruka
02-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Yo angry , what do you think of pharoahe monch`s flow in his opening verse on the joint wwIII off the sound bombing album...personally I think it`s the best example of pure rapping I have ever heard.

what you think ????

Just curious because you seem to know alot about rap.

peace be with you !

claaa7
02-04-2010, 04:37 PM
mad suspect thread, lol

famenchuan
02-04-2010, 04:53 PM
thread starters next question to angry will be an invite out for a drink

Edgar Erebus
02-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Zooruka, don't forget to say a prayer before doin' it and wash your hands after.

Prolifical ENG
02-04-2010, 04:59 PM
I just recently read the flow thread and he posted in it....he said that Monch made him throw out his raps when he was a kid......I lol'ed.

angry!
02-04-2010, 06:06 PM
pharoahe monch is one of the most technically proficient emcees of all time!!!!!

and his style is without a doubt one of the hardest to emulate!!!!!!!!!!!! originality counts!!!!!!

busta rhymes
twista
phaorahe monch

three emcees with impossible deliveries, incredibly difficult to emulate!!!!!!

hes got incredible breath control and tonal range, and the way he weaves in and out of pockets still makes my head spin!!!!!!!!! this track off the rawkus joint was dope, monch has never come wack on the rhyming tip... ever!!!!!!!!!! he can do other things that some might not be crazy about, but his versatility is his biggest problem!!!!! if hes kicking raps, hes mashin it!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhymes he was kickin 15 years ago, destroy most niggas best shit today!!!!!!!!!!!

pbAchGraxtk

El7JHWCycbg

go download internal affairs if you havent heard it!!!!!!! classic!!!!!

ok - self titled - classic album
organized konfusion: stress - classic album
organized konfusion: equinox - classic album
internal affairs - classic album

desire was dope as fuck too, thats music for the soul!!!!!! hell get back to the gritty, and cats will appreciate it more in hindsight!!!!!!