View Full Version : 40 welfare rats beat 46 yr old city worker

EAGLE EYE
02-04-2010, 11:38 PM
wshhCX62n99no1Rk97uk

SMH.

diggy
02-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Uh... 1 against 40.

Clearly, the man did not understand basic mathematics.

He shoulda drove that back-hoe the fuck on outta there.

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2010, 12:00 AM
LOL he didn't do today's maff!!!

diggy
02-05-2010, 12:11 AM
He probably only completed the 1 to 10.

He still does not know his place as a man in relation to the universe.

check two
02-05-2010, 01:03 AM
Somebody should have started shooting the hyenas with a machine gun.

TSA
02-05-2010, 02:30 AM
niggas b3en warnin ya bout nebraska street

ALCATRAZ
02-05-2010, 03:22 AM
that shit happened in vallejo lol

and obviously a bunch of niggaz ain't gonna randomly jump a city worker unless he said/did some out of pocket type shit... my guess is that he had words for one of em, and the rest is history

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2010, 03:26 AM
that shit happened in vallejo lol

and obviously a bunch of niggaz ain't gonna randomly jump a city worker unless he said/did some out of pocket type shit... my guess is that he had words for one of em, and the rest is history

You know there is always two sides to the story. Who knows what he might of said.

That still doesn't justify vigilante beatings.

TeknicelStylez
02-05-2010, 03:27 AM
Call 40 white people cracker they whine, write to Dear Sally in the papers.

Call 40 black people nigger... you know the deal

Who put them on welfare in the first place?

check two
02-05-2010, 03:29 AM
Some knucklehead threw a rock at the white dude while he was driving that thing. He confronted him about it, and then the robots attacked.

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2010, 03:30 AM
Welfare rats is a universal term. My pops used to make deliveries to plenty of white trash welfare rats.

SKAMPOE
02-05-2010, 06:53 AM
alan wang hahahahah

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2010, 10:15 AM
he shoulda just plowed thru them with the back hoe

he is white, they are black, he would have been given a medal for such valor.

use ur head dood

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-05-2010, 10:49 AM
i similar fate awaits U nicky...

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2010, 10:56 AM
as a pasty white scot why is it you are offended by me?

Is it the fact that my skin can brown and yours cant?

Hating on other whites does not make black think you are any less of a racist.

See Robbie Sinclairs White Liberal Conundrum post in the KTL and learn something haggas breath

NIGHT MAYOR
02-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Call 40 white people cracker they whine,

for people over the age of 18 only, click at ya own risk :cop:
http://robert-lindsay.blogspot.com/2007/08/russian-neo-nazi-beheading-video.html?zx=f5c62e7871dedae9

IrOnMaN
02-05-2010, 11:01 AM
he shoulda just plowed thru them with the back hoe

he is white, they are black, he would have been given a medal for such valor.

use ur head dood

Aren't city worker allowed to carry guns?

Plus, the gas station owner said that the kids are just bad. They jumped his son, which really doesn't make any sense to me. Arabs aren't black. I mean, there are but the only thing that's different is that they're sand.}:|

Damn.

If I were the gas station owner, I'd buy me a M-16 and some grenades.

That white guy REALLY hates blacks now. Who's to blame?

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Hating on other whites does not make black think you are any less of a racist.

See Robbie Sinclairs White Liberal Conundrum post in the KTL and learn something haggas breath

bingo

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2010, 11:07 AM
basically this is probably what happened.

I mean u see these groups of kids around every high school that gets out, and you kno high school kids....most of em are punks. Plus factor in all the other bullshit and kids today, just like when i was a kid...well, we are punks.

So basically one of these young kids probably said something stupid or smart assed, and the dude said something back and 40 little punks jumped him.

If i was involved with something like that, my old man would have given me a beating.

The problem is that these kids probably have no daddies around and if they do, there dads are probably scumbags.

There is a wendy's across from Cleveland Heights high school that actually closes its dining room when all the kids get out of school cuz they fuck around to much in there.

U kno it aint popular, but these fucking city kids, black and white and latino act like fucking monkeys when they get out of school.
Some spots they have to station cops.

They are like little untamed animals running around, what can you do but move to the burbs and let them ruin themselves.

IrOnMaN
02-05-2010, 11:12 AM

I mean u see these groups of kids around every high school that gets out, and you kno high school kids....most of em are punks. Plus factor in all the other bullshit and kids today, just like when i was a kid...well, we are punks.

So basically one of these young kids probably said something stupid or smart assed, and the dude said something back and 40 little punks jumped him.

If i was involved with something like that, my old man would have given me a beating.

The problem is that these kids probably have no daddies around and if they do, there dads are probably scumbags.

There is a wendy's across from Cleveland Heights high school that actually closes its dining room when all the kids get out of school cuz they fuck around to much in there.

U kno it aint popular, but these fucking city kids, black and white and latino act like fucking monkeys when they get out of school.

They are like little untamed animals running around, what can you do but move to the burbs and let them ruin themselves.

Ok. But come on. There was no need for 40 people to jump on him. I wouldn't be surprised if there were adults involved in this.

It's just sad and just plain ignorant.

As I said before, gas station owners NEED to stock up on automatic weapons AND grenades. I'm dead serious, too!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2010, 11:29 AM
why does it surprise you that kids do this???

Kids in huge groups like that, that was never a good sign for anyone.

Whenever i got together with my group of friends, the more the worse.

its kinda the way its always been, only somewhat worse now because there is virtually no respect for adults now, and no parents punishing them.

Everyone acts like their kid is so innocent.

If my son was involved in something like this, he'd get it far worse than that city worker did i can tell you that.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-05-2010, 12:01 PM
shall i read a page of racist ramblings?

..... no

Professor Poopsnagle
02-05-2010, 12:19 PM
shall i read a page of racist ramblings?

..... no
The fuck you're doing on this site anyway?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Basically to follow me around whenever a race issue is raised.

Post all the rambling you want tho...when it comes donw to it, i treat individual in accordance to what type of people they are.

My generalizations are sweeping, and i leave no group unscathed.

So please, stop riding the black dick because your a 'liberal white person who feels guilty and is sooo hip hop'

and dont give me this bullshit...'oooh the scottish have had such a rough histoyr, the english raped us bla bla bla'

Leave the whiny liberal sissy bullshti at the door, find you cock and balls and enter the discussion like a man would

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-05-2010, 12:25 PM
good 4 u!!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-05-2010, 12:27 PM
REPORTER: HOW MANY WERE OUT HERE?

INNER CITY YOUF: ALOT, TOO MANY TO COUNT

REPORTER: 40?

INNER CITY YOUF: YEAH, ABOUT THAT.

Hhahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahha

TeknicelStylez
02-05-2010, 02:45 PM

I agree with this, I remember when I was in school, dismissal was like an angry mob and the local police were like riot control. We used to just kick the crap out of eachother, or kids from other cities though, never old people.