PDA

View Full Version : WC and the Maad Circle (Curb Servin')

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2010, 01:12 AM
This album is incredible and underrated most likely because all focus was on Wu, Pac, and Biggie in '95. Dub C is like West Coast Kool G Rap.

http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/mezurashiya/imgs/6/b/6bfe715f.jpg

give this a listen.

main_man
02-05-2010, 01:42 AM
AND check out wc & the madd circle's "aint a damn thang changed"

both are tight ass west coast albums. some of the best, for real. dub-c, coolio & dj crazy toons. if you like ice cube "death certificate" and the compton's most wanted albums, these 2 are right there with 'em.

CharlesJones
02-13-2010, 01:04 PM
LOL@Robbie Sinclair saying WC is the westcoast Kool G Rap hahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah right LOL. WC isn't a great lyricist. He's ok and Curb Servin and Ain't A Damn Thing Changed albums aren't all that good. The Shadiest One is his best album.

main_man
02-13-2010, 02:01 PM
curb servin & aint a damn thang changed are 5 x better than any wc solo shit or westside connect shit.

those albums are on that "death certificate" type west coast shit. just raw.

CharlesJones
02-20-2010, 09:44 AM
Bullshit. The Shadiest One is his only good album and Westside Connection's Bow Down album is better than those WC albums you said.

main_man
02-20-2010, 01:47 PM
wc & the maad circle albums = 5 x better than ANY dub c solo or westside connect albums.

not to say those are wack, or anything. but the maad circle albums are just way more raw than those. shits got that deep, gangsta funk poppin.

CharlesJones
02-20-2010, 02:30 PM
Whatever

CharlesJones
02-20-2010, 02:32 PM
Why was the darkskin dude in the group? I'm not talking about Coolio. I'm talking about the guy on Curb Servin album cover standing next to DJ Crazy Toones. I never heard him rap LOL. I guess he was just getting a free paycheck LOL.

EAGLE EYE
02-20-2010, 05:01 PM
LOL@Robbie Sinclair saying WC is the westcoast Kool G Rap hahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah right LOL. WC isn't a great lyricist. He's ok and Curb Servin and Ain't A Damn Thing Changed albums aren't all that good. The Shadiest One is his best album.

The reason I made that comparison went right over your head. This is why you are a moron.

I'm feeling too smug to even explain it.

main_man
02-20-2010, 05:15 PM
what about low profile? can low pro get some love in this dub-c thread? lol

spiggity_ace
02-20-2010, 09:57 PM
curb servin was alrite, it wasnt amazing, bow down was WC spittin his hardest IMO, and the west coast g rap would be spice 1, not WC, WC is sick though he was my fav mc for a while.

EAGLE EYE
02-20-2010, 10:30 PM
nvm ./