PDA

View Full Version : NEW!! Foxy Brown & Lil' Fame (MOP) - "Let 'Em Know" (Jay-Z diss) (prod. Easy Mo Bee)!

claaa7
02-05-2010, 06:13 AM
gonna give this a spin in a minute, and i'm always checking for anything from the Mash Out Posse. this is supposedly a diss to Lil' Kim and Jay-Z and it's a Foxy Brown record featuring Lil' Fame and someone called BAM. the production is handled by the one and only Easy Mo Bee!!

Foxy Brown - "Let 'Em Know" (ft. Lil' Fame & BAM) (http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/h73gi1tbopc4)

claaa7
02-05-2010, 06:25 AM
nah not feeling it, beat was pretty dope but was hoping for a verse from Fame. sound quality was pretty weak too and all these fallen-off artists taking shots at giants is getting really boring

GhettoGnom
02-05-2010, 06:30 AM
No fame verse? :(

And lol @ Foxy still rapping.. Will check though :)

CharlesJones
02-13-2010, 01:53 PM
Foxy still got skills but her beats suck and that's why i stopped liking her after Chyna Doll album. BK Anthem song is the only good track on Broken Silence album. Her first album is good too. I think she should stop dissing Little Kim because she's being immature about the situation. She did try to be friends with Little Kim again but Little Kim didn't accept her apology. I don't know how their beef started because Foxy never dissed Little Kim. They were friends before because i remember them posing for a picture together on the cover of The Source magazine back in 1996 or 1997 i think. I don't know why Foxy is dissing Jay-Z.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-13-2010, 02:00 PM
When are these rappers gonna learn going at Jay is a dead end. Its just a bad look.

Apart from that I thought the beat was nice and Foxy is soundin alrite.

RAW-TASTE
02-13-2010, 04:40 PM
When are these rappers gonna learn going at Jay is a dead end. Its just a bad look.

Apart from that I thought the beat was nice and Foxy is soundin alrite.

lol theres a shitload of rappers going at jayz nowadays...

jayz wont and doesnt need to respond to them, plus hes probably scared of getting ethered again anyways. he got lots to lose and nothing to gain with responding since hes already rich, respected and got lots of influence on the mainstream