PDA

View Full Version : palehorse scared me into getting tested

ALCATRAZ
02-05-2010, 03:48 PM
that faggit made me get up at 8am to go to the free clinic and try to get tested... the doctor told me i didn't fuck enough girls in the ass to get tested for hiv, that and i also got tested a year and a half ago... fuckin palehorse... the doctor said its very difficult to get aids from stickin ur dick in a pussy, so i'll probably have more unprotected sex very soon :)

get tested fags

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-05-2010, 03:50 PM
the doctor said its very difficult to get aids from stickin ur dick in a pussy

wat

this doctor obviously wants you dead

ALCATRAZ
02-05-2010, 03:51 PM
TzUnrfZUNBo

ALCATRAZ
02-05-2010, 03:53 PM
wat

this doctor obviously wants you dead
yeah i was tripped out by that but shit she's a doctor she must know somethin we don't

PALEFORCE
02-05-2010, 04:06 PM
hahahaahah good.

theres a thousand reasons why you would break out in cold sweats at night, I was just fucking with you cuz i knew you didnt know any better.

knawledge is power

food for thought
02-05-2010, 04:44 PM
lol

all day with the real life meets e-life

PALEFORCE
02-05-2010, 05:02 PM
the first clue that you dont have aids should have been the fact you havent had pussy since pussy had you!!!!!!!!!!!

but that docs right.

its hard to catch aids fucking the coochie, specially if its lubricated right. You run a higher risk when you fuck the pussy raw and get rug burns on your dick, thats why its easier to get aids ass fucking cuz the colon wall breaks easier.

TSA
02-05-2010, 05:42 PM
http://defamer.com/assets/resources/2007/08/naked-leopard-2-cover.jpg
this wucorp shit is real influential

TeknicelStylez
02-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Why so many niggaz got aids if its so hard?

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2010, 09:43 PM
rock duh vote?

PALEFORCE
02-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Lots of butt secks

diggy
02-05-2010, 10:21 PM
Ya, the anal sex thing makes it easier. Also, an article stated that sperm is actually an immune suppressant when deposited in the anal region in butt sex. Put it all together. Ya got rough anal that causes bleeding and contaminants entering the blood stream plus semen which is an immune suppressant. The likelihood of getting the hiv is great.

Also, drugs play a role in AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome).
Too much drugs like coke and stuff actually destroyes your immune system, contaminates your blood, and ruins your organs giving you a diagnoses of AIDS eventually if used long enough.

Common drugs like prednesone, a common skin medication, are immune suppressants and could give you AIDS by definition if used for too long.

Educate yourselves like Palehorse said.

TeknicelStylez
02-05-2010, 10:25 PM
I know people who died from and who have AID's, that's enough education for me.

diggy
02-05-2010, 10:30 PM
There is more info out there that I think would surprise you.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
02-05-2010, 11:14 PM
palehorse i will send you blackulas ass and tits asap...peace nigga

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2010, 11:19 PM
palehorse i will send you blackulas ass and tits asap...peace nigga

2TBXbOPIeGU

SKAMPOE
02-06-2010, 12:54 AM
Ya, the anal sex thing makes it easier. Also, an article stated that sperm is actually an immune suppressant when deposited in the anal region in butt sex. Put it all together. Ya got rough anal that causes bleeding and contaminants entering the blood stream plus semen which is an immune suppressant. The likelihood of getting the hiv is great.

Also, drugs play a role in AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome).
Too much drugs like coke and stuff actually destroyes your immune system, contaminates your blood, and ruins your organs giving you a diagnoses of AIDS eventually if used long enough.

Common drugs like prednesone, a common skin medication, are immune suppressants and could give you AIDS by definition if used for too long.

Educate yourselves like Palehorse said.
wow, very insightful.