PDA

View Full Version : post news articles of people u know doing crazy shit

food for thought
02-06-2010, 02:20 AM
lmao this one is about my boy Justin getting caught with some major marijuana weight bro lol

Major Drug Bust In Pueblo County
Eighty-one pounds marijuana, with the street value 130-thousand dollars has been seized, and is now off the streets of Pueblo.
Posted: 2:15 PM Aug 18, 2008
Reporter: Danielle Saar
Email Address: dsaar@kktv11news.com

Eighty-one pounds marijuana, with the street value 130-thousand dollars has been seized, and is now off the streets of Pueblo.

Detectives say this drug bust is unusual, since most illegal drugs they find tend to come from Mexico and travel north. But the drugs from this bust were being shipped south.

After a three-month long investigation, the Pueblo County Sheriff's office put a stop to a cross-county drug operation.

When learning a shipment of marijuana was headed to Pueblo from Colorado Springs, Narcotics officers made a traffic stop on I-25 in North Pueblo County, and found 81 pounds of packaged marijuana.

"We're finding that to be more typical than not that a large supply is coming from our northern cities and traveling south," says J.R. Hall, Pueblo County Undersheriff.

23-year-old Ignacio Martinez, and 26-year-old Justin ****** were arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.

Both men are from Pueblo.

The Sheriff's Narcotics team says the marijuana could have been sold for about 130-thousand dollars.

Martinez is out on 75-thousand dollars bond, and justin is still behind bars.

lol @ him still being locked up while the other dude he was with bailed himself out

Justin is chillin these days. hes got a newborn daughter and hes free lol

food for thought
02-06-2010, 02:27 AM
this shit is fucked up.

these kids that use to go to school with us beat an old walmart security guard up for some ipods.

smh

omar was always cool but rashad was always a loose cannon

theyre still in prison for this

Elderly Wal-Mart Employee Beaten By IPod Bandits
PUEBLO, Colo. (AP) ― An elderly Wal-Mart employee who was savagely beaten by two men stealing iPods remains in the hospital, while police say surveillance tape helped them identify the attackers.

Authorities have arrested 21-year-old Omar Belhachmi of Colorado Springs, and they are seeking 22-year-old Rashad Wilson of Fountain. A third man, Akeem Ali Thomas, 24, is accused of driving a getaway car.

The attack happened Wednesday when police say Belhachmi and Wilson approached the unnamed 66-year-old Wal-Mart employee.

The men asked the employee to open a locked case containing iPods, and when the employee did, he was punched in the face until he fell. The attackers took three iPods and fled.

Belhachmi, who also uses the last name Griffin-Belhac, faces likely charges of aggravated robbery of an at-risk adult. He's being held at the El Paso County Jail. Authorities say the men may also be responsible for Wal-Mart thefts in Colorado Springs.

Security cameras were rolling Wednesday afternoon in the Pueblo robbery. The cameras show two men walking to a clerk in the electronics department and the clerk unlocking a display case holding iPods.

The victim's nose and jaw were broken in the attack. He remained in treatment at Parkview Medical Center. The clerk's name has not been released under a Colorado law that shields victims over age 60.

Pueblo police Sgt. Eric Bravo told The (Colorado Springs) Gazette that Belhachmi told investigators the three men traveled to Pueblo to steal the iPods.

( 2010 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

The final suspect is behind bars in the beating a 66-year-old Wal-Mart clerk for an iPod on June 17.

Rashad Maurice Wilson, 22, was taken into custody in Auburn, Michigan on Monday as a result of a Crime Stopper tip.

Police say 21-year-old Omar Griffin-Belhac was arrested at an apartment complex in Colorado Springs soon after the crime. A Crime Stoppers tip led detectives to Griffin-Belhac. Griffin-Belhac was booked in the El Paso County Jail.

The third suspect, 24-year-old Akeem Ali Thomas, turned himself in to Pueblo police in June. Thomas is the cousin of Griffin-Belhac. He is the suspected get-away driver.

Thomas was wanted on a $50,000 warrant for Aggravated Robbery of an At-Risk Adult. He's now in the Pueblo County Jail.

Crime Stoppers tips gave detectives reason to obtain arrest warrants on all three men.

The victim, a 66-year-old Pueblo man, was hospitalized in serious condition. He remains in the hospital.

2nd Arrest Made in Wal-Mart Beating
By Staff, KRDO abc
June 22nd, 2009
Pueblo Police have arrested a second suspect in Wednesday's Wal-Mart robbery and beating of a 66-year-old employee.

24-year-old Akeem Ali Thomas, the alleged getaway driver, turned himself in to police after an $50,000 arrest warrant was issued for Aggravated Robbery of an At-Risk Adult.

Thomas was booked into the Pueblo County Jail. He is the cousin to 21-year-old Omar Griffin-Belhac who was arrested by Colorado Springs police Friday for his involvement in the Wal-Mart robbery.

A tip to Pueblo police has identified a second man as 22-year-old Rashad Wilson. He is suspected to be in the Colorado Springs area.

Both of the original suspects are said to have ties to gangs in Denver and Colorado Springs.

The two suspects reportedly walked into the north side Wal-Mart around 2:30 a.m. and went to the electronic department to ask for help from an 66-year-old clerk to see an iPod. When the employee opened the glass showcase the suspects began to severely beat the elderly clerk then grabbed the iPod and fled the scene in a newer model silver SUV, possibly a Chevy HHR.

The elderly clerk is still at Parkview Hospital with serious injuries to his face.

EAGLE EYE
02-06-2010, 02:34 AM
At least you took the righteous nerdy computaH path. It's gonna pay off just a little more than 5 iPods would LOL.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2010, 02:41 AM
bwhahahahahahaha!!!!

Benny Fubu's first thread!!!!

he has a friend named JUSTIN!!!

awesome dood....REP mah nigga!!!

YYYYYYeeeeesssssss........and it COUNTS!

EAGLE EYE
02-06-2010, 02:49 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh Justins sound nice

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2005_Carlito%27s_Way:_Rise_to_Power/2005_carlitos_way_rise_to_power_012.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-06-2010, 03:07 AM
Only in wucorp lol i know mad niggaz named justin...

food for thought
02-06-2010, 03:13 AM
fucking idiots lol. apprently their feelings are still hurt

lol so what if his name is justin you weekend wu corp dwellers.

is that all u got?

slang chins, dont make me post your eminem-all mighty savior replica picture faggit

nickytooch lol, u suck at life and psoting on forums equally lol

so what if his name is jusion u fuck?

ure name is probably justin lol

SKAMPOE
02-06-2010, 03:22 AM
I bet his name is melvin or alvin hahahahahaha or ariel

food for thought
02-06-2010, 03:24 AM
lol

slang chins looks like a nicholas.

nicky looks like a janitor at a fast food joint.

SKAMPOE
02-06-2010, 03:37 AM
EVERY TIME I SEE DICKY DOUCHE POST I CANT HELP BUT SEE THIS IMAGE

http://spaceghetto.org/images/sgkck.jpg

food for thought
02-06-2010, 03:45 AM
duuuuuuude.

his name is justin,bro?

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/hahahahaROTTENROBBY.jpg

hmmmmmmmm

EAGLE EYE
02-06-2010, 07:21 AM
wait im supposed to be offended now?

fubes you want new photos of me?

Ill post them on your profile page since you save them to your hard drive. you want the hot or not version or plain reg? You make the call..

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2010, 08:50 AM
haha

he said...........................JUSTIN

bwhahahahahahahah..

'you i kno mad niggaz named JUSTIN'

BWHAHHAAHHAHAAHhHA!

food for thought
02-06-2010, 10:18 AM
Ill post them on your profile page since you save them to your hard drive.

dont flatter yourself, chins for days.

i got it from a blackula thread dude

compUTAH nerds mastering search engines bro.

SKAMPOE
02-06-2010, 10:37 AM
haha

he said...........................JUSTIN

bwhahahahahahahah..

'you i kno mad niggaz named JUSTIN'

BWHAHHAAHHAHAAHhHA!

EVERY TIME I SEE DICKY DOUCHE POST I CANT HELP BUT SEE THIS IMAGE

http://spaceghetto.org/images/sgkck.jpg
.:loser: