PDA

View Full Version : Full 1 Hour Documentary on MOP !!!!!

claaa7
02-06-2010, 07:18 AM
"Straight From The Projects: Rappers Who Live Their Lyrics" is a series of films documenting various projects in America, shown by the realest rappers in them. The first one takes us on a tour through Brownsville, New York and is of course featuring The World Famous Mash Out Posse - MOP and the flick is hosted by B-Real of Cypress Hill. the footage is filmed around 2000 as you can see "Warriorz" has just been released. Enjoy!

MOP - Straight From The Projects (FULL MOVIE) (http://www.hiphopgalaxy.com/Video-M-O-P-Straight-From-The-Projects-Full-hip-hop-7290.html)

ch-chef
02-06-2010, 05:43 PM
yeah i liked it, i like the part where fame said he smashed some dudes hand with a hammer for tryin to rob his guns. the funny part was that kids rusty tec jammin up.

Afficial_Nastee
02-06-2010, 05:45 PM
They was strolling through Brownsville to eliminate bootleggers as well LOL !

CharlesJones
02-13-2010, 01:47 PM
I saw that documentary and it's wack.

claaa7
02-13-2010, 01:52 PM
^ yeah i agree with you, the documentary was wack because of the beats but Fame and Danze is still good lyricists!

CharlesJones
02-13-2010, 02:00 PM
LOL@you dissing me hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Are you serious that you didn't like the documentary? I thought it was a waste of time to see Little Fame and Billy Danzini walking through their neighborhood and talking ignorant shit.

djskillz
06-25-2010, 05:57 PM
I've been looking for this for awhile

CharlesJones
06-26-2010, 11:14 AM
DJSkillz, don't waste your time watching that crap. It's a wack documentary. M.O.P. are some of my favorite rappers but the documentary is wack. I'd rather see a videos dvd by them. I haven't seen their old videos in a long time. I would like to see How About Some Hardcore, My Kinda Nigga with Heather B and Ante Up videos again. Did they have any videos from Firing Squad album? I didn't see any from that album. I only saw one video from First Family 4 Life album.

Mr. R&B
06-26-2010, 02:38 PM
^ I'd like that too, I love video collection DVDs.

Especially when the videos are all uncensored, I hate edited songs with dead air spaces.