PDA

View Full Version : Official Drop

Genzah
02-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Now the new of the newest albums is to hit your store walls till the Pre-awakening... Noone is to touch that CD till it comes out again reformated. Too bad the demand out did the supply in this case so you'll have to discuss it with future production co.'s. The Genzah's Pre-awakening, never talked about, is untouched platnum can't be read cuz of the discrepencies with the media and people's people... But Wu-tang Clan is true and nothing is impossible to the talents people do with a little work and ambition for your knowlege. Just wait till the official release of news flashes is brought in a series of lyrics when it train crashes soon to come... Hint hint... My album is not for the retards who get jelous over a track on one...

beautifulrock
02-06-2010, 01:24 PM
huh?

Genzah
02-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Although I manufactured 10 CD's I found it a stepping stone to my future career. Met someone at bingo who is interested in putting out my music at the time. Who knows what the future holds... But all I know is that since I put out this work I got requests without a second turn. This CD speaks of passion with fury becuase the people sought potential in me and through my common choices I make.

SHRAP
02-06-2010, 05:59 PM
fuck off faggot

Genzah
02-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Although I'm joking around at first I am serious in all ways. This release is the sender of the light in the big picture. Without this album, Wu-Tang Clan isn't just the same... On the other hand how I made it this far is totally on another scope.
With my set of lyrics and the Killer Bees, a rightous medium is created. Although it may seem like a lot of tention in this so called thread, I'm dead serious for many reasons; Back and forth sways don't do much, talking is easy, fighting for a right takes skills, fighting in general is mocking (hat trick; blow that's stow), pain is found in game. So what if it hurts... Take it!