PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever been on TV?

Art Vandelay
02-06-2010, 03:28 PM
I was once...

October 2001... Steelers were playing the Titans on a Monday night game 2 nights before halloween. I didn't have tickets, I just went down to the game to tailgate. I was going to watch the game at a bar, but a friend at the tailgate told me that he knew a ticket taker and if i just slipped the guy $10, i could get in. so, in the meantime somebody at the tailgate carved STEELERS into a pumpkin much like this (just the word Steelers, not the logo)...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2009/2035372477_51a0a7fee7.jpg

somebody cut the bottom out of it and i put it on my head and walked right into the game. so this is a month and a half after the 9-11 terrorist attacks and their is supposed to be hightened security, but they just let me walk in without a ticket and a pumpkin on my head. so sometime late in the game the cameraman spotted me and they showed me on tv while al michaels was doing a promo for everybody loves raymond or some other horse shit show.

that was during the dennis miller years which i was a huge fan of and i was hoping he would comment, but it didn't happen. so that's my boring 15 minutes of fame story and i can't even prove it was me since i had a pumpkin on my head.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-06-2010, 03:38 PM
my school was involved in some documentary, i don't know much about it cos i didn't ask any questions, but i was asked, along with a select few other students, to be involved in an interview and be filmed. i did the interview, i think it went well. i don't know how i looked on tv cos i didn't even know what the documentary was called, let alone catch it on tv.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-06-2010, 03:40 PM
yea..rap performances and local shows

EAGLE EYE
02-06-2010, 03:53 PM
I was once...

October 2001... Steelers were playing the Titans on a Monday night game 2 nights before halloween. I didn't have tickets, I just went down to the game to tailgate. I was going to watch the game at a bar, but a friend at the tailgate told me that he knew a ticket taker and if i just slipped the guy $10, i could get in. so, in the meantime somebody at the tailgate carved STEELERS into a pumpkin much like this (just the word Steelers, not the logo)...

somebody cut the bottom out of it and i put it on my head and walked right into the game. so this is a month and a half after the 9-11 terrorist attacks and their is supposed to be hightened security, but they just let me walk in without a ticket and a pumpkin on my head. so sometime late in the game the cameraman spotted me and they showed me on tv while al michaels was doing a promo for everybody loves raymond or some other horse shit show.

that was during the dennis miller years which i was a huge fan of and i was hoping he would comment, but it didn't happen. so that's my boring 15 minutes of fame story and i can't even prove it was me since i had a pumpkin on my head.

You walked around in public with a slimy pumpkin on your head...

PALEFORCE
02-06-2010, 03:57 PM
lots of boxing ppvs and epsn friday night fights

im ringside here

pRotpnkhvtk

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-06-2010, 03:59 PM
I was once...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2721/4184787267_975e18a695.jpg

cOoL sToRy bRo!!!

Prolifical ENG
02-06-2010, 04:02 PM
When I was at a Jays game, I think 2004 or 2005 my and my friends were eating a lot of sunflower seeds in the first row in the outfield. We spit out so many shells onto the warning track you could see a mound. ESPN showed us (and the mound)...even on the next day highlights. One of the pitchers in the bullpen even tossed us up another bag.

Art Vandelay
02-06-2010, 04:02 PM
lots of boxing ppvs and epsn friday night fights

im ringside here

that reminded me. i sat under the basket for a pitt hoops game and i was on tv. but i only noticed me because i knew where i was sitting. you really couldn't recognize me.

palehorse, since your such a huge boxing fan, what do you think of the pittsburgh kid paul spadafora?

Art Vandelay
02-06-2010, 04:03 PM
cOoL sToRy bRo!!!

i actually anticipated that comment

Art Vandelay
02-06-2010, 04:05 PM
ESPN showed us (and the mound)...

i figured you had a pussy

SKAMPOE
02-06-2010, 04:17 PM
im on u tube....no for real, im there.

Art Vandelay
02-06-2010, 04:25 PM
i hear you and SID are going to be on the next Beef DVD

SKAMPOE
02-06-2010, 04:38 PM
nah man, he gon fuck around and embarrass himself on there too.

MENES
02-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Video n Arcade Top10 when I was small kid

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_AUMtcbXDbUI/Swbz7ntO9mI/AAAAAAAAA7U/S67pux8SlGU/s800/video%20and%20arcade.jpg

haha shit was the BOMB

http://powet.tv/powetblog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/ytv-zone-phil-and-snit-small.jpg

Art Vandelay
02-06-2010, 06:20 PM
i have no idea what that is...

a friend of mine was on picture pages with bill cosby.

http://everydaynormal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/ScreenHunter_07-Jan.-08-10.15.jpg

praise the almitey W
02-06-2010, 06:24 PM
what a coincidence i was on tv just yesterday of course i was in a crowd of ppl because my school's auditorium caught on fire.

check two
02-06-2010, 06:33 PM
At one of the Summer Slam's, Mae Young kissed my cheek at ringside.

Art Vandelay
02-06-2010, 06:34 PM

so you're not a virgin

SKAMPOE
02-06-2010, 06:49 PM
that drag on video is tuffcity yo

PALEFORCE
02-06-2010, 07:29 PM
that reminded me. i sat under the basket for a pitt hoops game and i was on tv. but i only noticed me because i knew where i was sitting. you really couldn't recognize me.

palehorse, since your such a huge boxing fan, what do you think of the pittsburgh kid paul spadafora?

spadafora is a good fighter, i think he shorted himself on his potential(even though he was champ) running the streets. i got to train with him a few days through a mutual friend. he fucked up when he shot up his girlfriend and when he used to drive around downtown drunk and stop in the middle of the street to piss LOL.

but this thread reminded me a few years ago i had cybersex with dick cheneys wife on AIM posing as a russian sculpture LOL! true story

Art Vandelay
02-06-2010, 07:40 PM
spadafora is a good fighter, i think he shorted himself on his potential(even though he was champ) running the streets. i got to train with him a few days through a mutual friend. he fucked up when he shot up his girlfriend and when he used to drive around downtown drunk and stop in the middle of the street to piss LOL.

i saw his brother harry fight a couple golden gloves matches. everyone always said he was better than paul, but he got caught up too.

i knew that chick growing up. she was a few years younger than me. everyone was like wait til she turns 18. haha. then she got shot up. actually she's in some deeper shit with drug charges and some other stuff now.

Tecknowledgist
02-06-2010, 07:45 PM
once skateboardin when i was in highschool. did an ill double flip to fakie on a bank haha

i taped it on VHS when they aired it lol, still have it around here somewhere

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-06-2010, 10:42 PM
being on tv isn't what it's all cracked up to be, not for two people i know. they were involved in a couple of documentaries that they didn't know they were part of until they saw themselves on tv. everyone they knew also saw it and called everyone they knew to watch it or they taped it for their friends and fam to see. caused a lot of problems for them and the people around them. they both wanted to sue the production companies.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-06-2010, 10:51 PM

but this thread reminded me a few years ago i had cybersex with dick cheneys wife on AIM posing as a russian sculpture LOL! true story

You say the wildest shit. I have no choice but to believe you. Its so random, no one could make that up.

PALEFORCE
02-10-2010, 10:18 AM
she likes koala bears and anal.