PDA

View Full Version : Not all gang members...

Pages : [1] 2

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Are "pussy's who shoot each other" ...even though that statement is obnoxious because you couldn't imagine the difficulty of pulling a trigger while aiming at another person, or just the amount of visual damage that ensues when a bullet hits a human body.

Around my neighborhood, you better be nice with your hands and a blade, or you wind up like my nigga pimp limp.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F5hxN6FqZWc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F5hxN6FqZWc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I encourage any people who make statements about the matter to come visit.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2010, 06:09 PM
u a gangbanger?

or just the dude who gets gangbanged?

faggot

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Like this pussy right here, would shit his pants one night in my neighborhood.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2010, 06:19 PM
you hide behind your neighborhood alot........why do you need your neighborhood to feel like a tough guy.....

leave that to the tough guys.

your just a skinny red lobster manager who occasionally dresses up like tony montana

Afficial_Nastee
02-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Does this stuff makes YOU look any tougher?! You just happened to live there , you act like you sliced some body parts up but you prolly got nothing to do with it!

People who post up videos or internet links including some murder incident that happened in their neighbourhood are usually posers who ain't shit in their own neighbourhood let alone in other neighbourhoods....
And ow yeah , you act like stabbing someone to death or slicing somebody's bodyparts off is something special LOL You haven't seen it kiddie , you just haven't fucking seen it all kiddie , but you better get used to it!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-06-2010, 06:25 PM
I love how inner city people are all like "You wouldn't last a day here" or shit like that. As if they think they're tougher then regular folk. You realize how much of a pussy you sound like when you talk shit like that.

Anyone who joins a gang is a bitch. Anyone who thinks they're tough aren't as tough as they think they are. There's nothing cool about it. Its cowardice. Pure and simple. You don't have dignity or the skills to behave like a normal person, and as such you suck.

I know a kid who thinks he's tougher then me because he knows thugs and shit from when he went to a rehab type program. All I can do is laugh at him. He's not even in a gang. He's a thug dick rider. I fucking can't stand wanna be thugs, and even more so, I can't stand actual thugs. They're dirt.

Anyone wearing gang flags and whatnot should be arrested on site and prosecuted for affiliations. Then brought to jail to await execution. There's no place in America for scum.

Afficial_Nastee
02-06-2010, 06:30 PM
The funny thing is , this dude named Teknicelstylez was acting so tough and all that that I'd thought he was like some Freddie Foxx looking dude or something like that but it seems that's he's some skinny puerto rican dude wearing flat brimmed hats LOL

fucking poser.... Go visit Burger king and start lifting some weights before you continue talking thug shit on the internet ....

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 06:31 PM
And the hate comes full force

All white people

All from the suburbs

The funniest is this is coming from a wannabe drug dealing 17 year old

EAGLE EYE
02-06-2010, 06:31 PM
not gonna lie...

that skinny red lobster manager comment cracked me up.

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 06:34 PM

All white people

All from the suburbs

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 06:36 PM
The funny thing is , this dude named Teknicelstylez was acting so tough and all that that I'd thought he was like some Freddie Foxx looking dude or something like that but it seems that's he's some skinny puerto rican dude wearing flat brimmed hats LOL

fucking poser.... Go visit Burger king and start lifting some weights before you continue talking thug shit on the internet ....

Where's your pictures...

I make fredz like this just to see who my real haters are, and in like 20 minutes I get tugs on my bait string. Always suburban white kids.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2010, 06:40 PM

All white people

All from the suburbs

nah, the thing is tho, i grew up near the city and all the kids from Collinwood, a neighborhood in Cleveland used to think they were so tough cuz they were from Collinwood, but most of em werent shit..

They repped collinwood ragged, but its a fucking shithole. the only people still living in collinwood are the people who cant cut it.

kids like you....who rep something they are not....

White and black.....no ricans cuz there arent any in the area.

Its fake....u get laughed at dewd.

Afficial_Nastee
02-06-2010, 06:40 PM

All white people

All from the suburbs

Yeah I AM WHITE , you got a problem?! Does your darker skin colour make you tougher?! LOL Most of my peeps are way too grimy for you wannabe gangster kids who watched too scarface too much....
When push comes to shove you're all scared of death muthafuckas, otherwise you wouldn't act all special if somebody got killed or murdered.... You should be glad for the victim because :

DEATH IZ A PRICE

And ow yeah I ain't from the suburbs I'm from the inner city as well , but I ain't acting like a city tour promotor on the internet like you do....

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2010, 06:43 PM
no white dudes are afraid of Tek....thats why he has to use his neighborhood as a scare tactic.

this is an old ploy.

Afficial_Nastee
02-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Where's your pictures...

Why the fuck should I show a picture of me to other MALES on the internet?! This is a forum mainly used by MALE members , so I don't feel the urge to post pictures of myself at all....
After all , this ain't no fucking dating site ,no disrespect to the fella's who do post their own pictures , that's your decision and I respect that.... But I just don't like posers like teknicelstylez who act all Freddie Foxxx and all that and then turn out to be a puerto rican version of snoop dogg ....

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Shut the fuck up you ain't from no city A, and B we kill for money not because we think the shit is fuckin cool. C I'm not even in a gang, I had these niggas attempt to kill me and my boys, so don't talk shit about stuff you don't know about. D like I said anytime y'all want to come through let me know. Until than you can continue furiously typing your little cracker fingers on your keyboard acting like your somebody special.

I'll pay for your ticket, come through!

Uncle Steezo
02-06-2010, 06:50 PM
aye send me a ticket.

i got people in newark.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2010, 06:54 PM
Shut the fuck up you ain't from no city A, and B we kill for money not because we think the shit is fuckin cool. C I'm not even in a gang, I had these niggas attempt to kill me and my boys, so don't talk shit about stuff you don't know about. D like I said anytime y'all want to come through let me know. Until than you can continue furiously typing your little cracker fingers on your keyboard acting like your somebody special.

hahaha ur so pissed right now.

tek, like i said......its all a ploy

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 06:56 PM
You don't count gavin you're from ATL

Matter fact stay where y'all at, I'm going to make a list. Next time I take a trip to Cali I'm doing detours. And if you remembered vicky I passed right by you. Tek Stylez cross country cracker ass whipping. Shut all you little faggots up.

I make these threads just for these reasons.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2010, 07:01 PM
come on down, i'd love to see ya...in fact, come down mid August for the Feast where you got a bunch of amped up dagos who wanna be mobsters...some are some arent...

kinda like what your saying about your 'neighborhood...

u coochy coo u

Afficial_Nastee
02-06-2010, 07:11 PM
acting like your somebody special.

I ain't the one who's making threads about how some regular murder case happened in his neighbourhood just to make himself look tougher....

LOL , you willing to pay someone you don't even know just to come over and look how pathetic you is? Better spend that money on alcohol and hookers dawg!

netscape check two
02-06-2010, 07:15 PM
No offense Tek, but you mentioned before about buying $100 jeans and other things of that nature. If you're rolling in dough, why don't you leave the lead paint, daddy long legger infested section 8 place, and go to a better neighborhood? Or do you enjoy that area too much?

Sometimes I hang out in Camdem to see what a third world country looks like first hand.

praise the almitey W
02-06-2010, 07:27 PM
more nigga moments from gangland lol

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 07:48 PM
No offense Tek, but you mentioned before about buying $100 jeans and other things of that nature. If you're rolling in dough, why don't you leave the lead paint, daddy long legger infested section 8 place, and go to a better neighborhood? Or do you enjoy that area too much?

Sometimes I hang out in Camdem to see what a third world country looks like first hand.

Cause it's my home, and living anywhere else isnt the same.

And I didn't post the video about the murder, I forgot that shit even highlighted that. And i definitely don't give five fucks about no DDP gang members.

I made the thread to show that no matter what the circumstances is, you guys try to say we're pussies. If we use guns we're pussy, if we fight we're pussy, if we stab eachother we're pussy to you.

but you guys love to glorify mafia members, sopranos and godfathers, and russian mobs like they the truth and they so intelligent.

We just trying to get a dollar the illegal way like yall, you just hate on us cause we aint white.

food for thought
02-06-2010, 07:51 PM
hahahahah pimp limp

what happened to pimp limp yo? lol

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 07:52 PM
I ain't the one who's making threads about how some regular murder case happened in his neighbourhood just to make himself look tougher....

LOL , you willing to pay someone you don't even know just to come over and look how pathetic you is? Better spend that money on alcohol and hookers dawg!

i would spend the money to pound your ass into the pavement, bare handed by myself, the joy of beating the bricks out of somebody instead of arguing back and forth like cracker debaters is priceless.

i say something, and i'll give you like 1 rebuttal before i punch you in the head in real life.

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 07:54 PM

hahahahah pimp limp

what happened to pimp limp yo? lol

these machete wielding fuckers hacked on him like 6 times, 256 staples to put his ass back together again. now he walks likes his legs are trying to run away from eachother.

Genzah
02-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Noways you see people representing teams rather than gangs... That's more of a gang than meeh...

food for thought
02-06-2010, 07:59 PM
send me a ticket

ill come beat your ass for entertainment purposes

better yet, you come see me

wec an put money on it, tape it and post it here since you like to lvie out your life through the eyes of people posting on the internet

faggit.

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 08:00 PM
^^ you mean like futbol clubs?

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 08:03 PM
let me know food, i know i would make you bleed. i dont give a shit about anybody on this board, i just like beating the fuck outta people who talk too much, its my real life hobby too

yonder
02-06-2010, 08:14 PM
i agree, it is kind of gay to think whatever happens in the "hood" is for pussys who act hard. but the truth is - ppl in suburbs is hating on ppl in the hood the same way ppl in the hood hates on ppl in the suburbs, disrespecting eachother and shit. dont u agree?

Hollow Dartz
02-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Why the fuck should I show a picture of me to other MALES on the internet?! This is a forum mainly used by MALE members , so I don't feel the urge to post pictures of myself at all....
After all , this ain't no fucking dating site ,no disrespect to the fella's who do post their own pictures , that's your decision and I respect that.... But I just don't like posers like teknicelstylez who act all Freddie Foxxx and all that and then turn out to be a puerto rican version of snoop dogg ....
This is a straight cop out.

let me know food, i know i would make you bleed. i dont give a shit about anybody on this board, i just like beating the fuck outta people who talk too much, its my real life hobby too
LOL the people on this board not ready for shit like this fam, it's not worth it. They won't accept a ticket from you because they would like to stay safe behind their computers where they can't be harmed. They just gonna keep talking shit and comping up with excuses. You shouldn't waste your time on these niggaz...

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 08:22 PM
i agree, it is kind of gay to think whatever happens in the "hood" is for pussys who act hard. but the truth is - ppl in suburbs is hating on ppl in the hood the same way ppl in the hood hates on ppl in the suburbs, disrespecting eachother and shit. dont u agree?

yo i respect that yonder that was a cool statement

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-06-2010, 10:13 PM
You're on a whole other level tek.

I thought I was raw... bumping my rap music from my saab cruising around with my grizzly and my bros in our freshest j crew our wicked bro feathered manes flowing in the breeze while we call at bitches walking the strip and be ducking cops harassing us for having iller shades then their aviators and us not giving a shit cuz we are the shit.

But you're some hoodrat being forced to suck dick to stay alive because your parents couldn't hold a job and got forced into a hellhole for the destitute called "The city" where homo thugs and homos battle it out for control of the streets.

Make love not Warcraft.

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 10:20 PM
see thats the shit i'm talking about, no fucking respect

you sit there and call us pussy's and than bump gangster rap in the car mommy and daddy bought you, with the drugs you bought from us for twice the price because you're white, acting like you the one thats gangster.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-06-2010, 10:30 PM
You're on a whole other level tek.

I thought I was raw... bumping my rap music from my saab cruising around with my grizzly and my bros in our freshest j crew our wicked bro feathered manes flowing in the breeze while we call at bitches walking the strip and be ducking cops harassing us for having iller shades then their aviators and us not giving a shit cuz we are the shit.

But you're some hoodrat being forced to suck dick to stay alive because your parents couldn't hold a job and got forced into a hellhole for the destitute called "The city" where homo thugs and homos battle it out for control of the streets.

Make love not Warcraft.

ok before i speak on this i know im not from the hoodest place ever but my niggas get it in...anyways yall act like guns and knives are for pussies alrite then next time you get into an arguement shoot that motherfucker in broad daylight right in his face because its easy right? its for pussies...
or better yet go stab someone to death so u can take their money so you can pay the rent thats easy right?

i know niggas my age out here that will put you in a coffin for even remotely disrespecting their gang...and ive seen these niggas fight their far from pussies ive seen em beat the shit outta good fighters one on one...

but obviously theres people in the streets who are pussies and will NEVER shoot u a fair one and are only hard when their friends are there...but the majority of dudes in the hood are crazy...if they were pussies the city wud obviously not be as bad as it is...

and jersey is definetly not a safe place to be ive been to camden if u walk down the streets at night unarmed and alone shit ill give u respect JUST for that...even places out here in CT hartford, new haven, waterbury,new london, new britain, groton... shiiiittt yall might hate on skamp and hes not my favorite dude either but bridge port definetly gets it in too i know sum niggas frm there....

but my bad for bloggin bout dis shit but bottom line how bout yall go to these cities and start talking this shit...ull prolly leave in a bag

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-06-2010, 10:43 PM
see thats the shit i'm talking about, no fucking respect

you sit there and call us pussy's and than bump gangster rap in the car mommy and daddy bought you, with the drugs you bought from us for twice the price because you're white, acting like you the one thats gangster.

lol yea i bet i cud sell some of dese white boys a knick of sum dirty mids for like 30 haha actually i know cuz ive done it before lmfao

AcidPhosphate69
02-06-2010, 10:51 PM

New Jersey isn't that far from New Hampshire right? Come to Salem, NH and get punched the fuck out. No hate, no bullshit, just two dudes seeing exactly what is what.

I know your kind when it comes to fighting, you have no idea about me though. I know what I'm capable of and so do my peers. The board doesn't mean shit so if you ever get to feelin' like you wanna see how us "suburban white folk" throw down, feel free. You know where my pad is, if you're feelin' froggy just leap on over.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-06-2010, 10:51 PM
@tek: I'm just saying that I don't think i'm hot shit. I hate people who do. I just don't think that being real makes you any tougher. Being tough is in your wiring. Put any two people in a stressful situation and see who holds it together, that's who's tougher. Talking shit doesn't make shit. Sure I've never shot anyone, but I don't want to. I don't need to. But if I did I'd do so with no qualms because I know inherently my own life is worth more then anyone else's. So if someone comes at me with a knife and I have a gun, or a knife, or nothing I'm not taking any chances, I'm gonna try to fight back. Worst thing that can happen is I die, and if that happens so be it. Its unavoidable, its fate. It's our duty as living creatures to put up a fight though.

@Killbot: I don't care where you're from bro, its about your mentality. You could be from upstate Vermont and have more guts then an LA gangbanger. If Niggas want to put me in a coffin for "disrespecting" their gang I'd have no qualms morally hunting them like the animals they are and killing them. Do I have the means? I can't answer that. Gangs aren't shit. You join a gang out of personal weakness. That's a fact. Undeniable. I'm not into gangs and shit. I'll join a team, but ultimately I don't think I need a crew to hold me up.

I live in NH. One of the richest towns in NH. That's not gangland. But yesterday we had a robbery/carjacking and a high speed chase that left a guy I know's car run off the road into a sign and a cop car driven through a streetlight or some shit and the cop got trapped in a burning car. The car that was being chased made it on through several other towns before being stopped, car was full of coke and money. If that's not dangerous I don't know what is. Everyone could of died, but luckily no one did, but we had a 70mph high speed chase through a fucking suburban upper class predominantly white town.

It's not where you're from dude, its the fucking country. America's a cesspit these days, better yet it has been forever, better yet society is a cesspit and has been forever. People aren't good and we need to get used to that. So arguing "I'm harder then you cuz I'm real hood" is stupid. People die everyday. Anywhere any time. Shit could be about to jump off.

ALCATRAZ
02-06-2010, 10:58 PM
I love how inner city people are all like "You wouldn't last a day here" or shit like that. As if they think they're tougher then regular folk.

lol its true ya fuckin idiot LOL

AcidPhosphate69
02-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Says the dude with almost 8,000 posts in 3 years. Motherfucker, you don't even go outside. You don't know shit.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-06-2010, 11:07 PM
Looks like NH is throwing down with the other 49 states. I like these odds.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2010, 11:09 PM
LOL

tek frustrated he can't beat up anyone in his neighborhood he has to vent on the internet

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-06-2010, 11:12 PM
That is ultimately what this boils down to.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-06-2010, 11:15 PM
@boarzhead naaaaaaahhhh man see you dont get it...the reason most people from the innercity are "harder" is because theyve gone through alot of shit people like you havent...and people sometimes join gangs out of weakness...but mostly for money they were born into it or just for the hell of it or because there niggas are down..

also the thing about it is that your right there are exceptions to what im saying...i fuck with white boys too (no homillz) that are from smaller towns and shit that wud do the same shit a "gangsta" wud do...BUT theres not alot of them and the only reason there like that is because of the same way we're like this...because of the shit we go through and the influences in our life...

and it just so happens that people in cities tend to go thru harder shit and have to do some things people from new hampshire never even have to think about

BTW 70 mph is not a highspeed chase idk what u puffin oon but i need that lol

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 11:16 PM
I ain't saying you can't be hard if you ain't from the hood, I'm saying you guys really like to talk shit about stuff you don't know about. Like "aw he a blood he pussy cause he in a crew" maybe the nigga just like getting money with a click, or he get his rocks off blasting off on other teams with his team, do you personally know bloods to say that?

"Oh he shoot people cause he pussy" have you ever fuckin shot anybody, did you know people can shoot back at you while you shooting, are soldiers pussies? They use guns

You guys just love talking shit about us

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2010, 11:18 PM
no, ur just fucking sensitive....its got nothing to do with anything else.

u talked as much shit as anyone in this thread, but your the only one acting like a little girl about it.

It makes me think that your full of shite and SOAWF

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2010, 11:22 PM
And you don't fuckin know shit about my Acid, that jail the nigga talk about hudson county notice how he sayin he was getting extorted and fucked with, he couldn't survive that's why he joined trini.

I ran 6 bids in that motherfucker without bumping home under any gang, I had to fight for the little bullshit possessions I had every single day, from food up to lock down. Never even thought of joining up, that's why everyone in my hood respect me. I don't need nobody from the internet give me cred I know I'm real.

I just argue bout this shit with y'all, because I know there's real life people out there in the suburbs that think the same exact way you do. Thinking they got the hood down to a science, and I'm trying to figure out wtf makes you retards think people is pussy around here.

AcidPhosphate69
02-06-2010, 11:40 PM
I've paid my dues in jail son. I was cool with serious people, I rumbled solo with De Neita ricans over rollie rights. I've done bids, the bids never did me. Get it straight.

Tek, the offer still stands. If you ever find yourself up north, PM and we'll figure all this out. I promise.

ALCATRAZ
02-06-2010, 11:41 PM
acid would fight yokozuna i bet.. just for fun

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-06-2010, 11:41 PM
BTW 70 mph is not a high speed chase idk what u puffin oon but i need that lol

70 some is a high speed chase on a 30mph road... This was on the town's mainstreet. And the kid I know wasn't wearing a seatbelt and he got hit by the car into a solid object.

And you don't fuckin know shit about my Acid, that jail the nigga talk about hudson county notice how he sayin he was getting extorted and fucked with, he couldn't survive that's why he joined trini.

I ran 6 bids in that motherfucker without bumping home under any gang, I had to fight for the little bullshit possessions I had every single day, from food up to lock down. Never even thought of joining up, that's why everyone in my hood respect me. I don't need nobody from the internet give me cred I know I'm real.

I just argue bout this shit with y'all, because I know there's real life people out there in the suburbs that think the same exact way you do. Thinking they got the hood down to a science, and I'm trying to figure out wtf makes you retards think people is pussy around here.

You're so serious though dude. Realistically its not a big deal.

Yeah, I've run into bloods. They think they're tough shit. I'm not about to fight them over nothing. Little bitch niggas you'd think are 15 from behind but when they turn around they've all kind of neck tats and shits. They don't realize that as easily as they could shoot me I could drive a piece of metal into their necks. I have a world war trench knife that I have. I don't carry it usually but shits getting worse in this country, maybe I should.

You trying to compare yourself to a soldier? You ain't a soldier. You couldn't hold shit to a soldier. Marine's aint petty bitches fighting for money. They've got ideals. They're not fighting for themselves they're fighting to protect people. They've got heroics. I'd bet on a marine every time. I'd bet on the worst marine in the Corps against the hardest nigga on the street in a knife fight.

netscape check two
02-06-2010, 11:43 PM
ok before i speak on this i know im not from the hoodest place ever but my niggas get it in...anyways yall act like guns and knives are for pussies alrite then next time you get into an arguement shoot that motherfucker in broad daylight right in his face because its easy right? its for pussies...
or better yet go stab someone to death so u can take their money so you can pay the rent thats easy right?

i know niggas my age out here that will put you in a coffin for even remotely disrespecting their gang...and ive seen these niggas fight their far from pussies ive seen em beat the shit outta good fighters one on one...

but obviously theres people in the streets who are pussies and will NEVER shoot u a fair one and are only hard when their friends are there...but the majority of dudes in the hood are crazy...if they were pussies the city wud obviously not be as bad as it is...

and jersey is definetly not a safe place to be ive been to camden if u walk down the streets at night unarmed and alone shit ill give u respect JUST for that...even places out here in CT hartford, new haven, waterbury,new london, new britain, groton... shiiiittt yall might hate on skamp and hes not my favorite dude either but bridge port definetly gets it in too i know sum niggas frm there....

but my bad for bloggin bout dis shit but bottom line how bout yall go to these cities and start talking this shit...ull prolly leave in a bag

ha ha are you a comedian?

AcidPhosphate69
02-06-2010, 11:52 PM
and it just so happens that people in cities tend to go thru harder shit and have to do some things people from new hampshire never even have to think about

INah, just because you're form a certain place doesn't neccessarily mean you've gone through more than a person from a different place.

You think that because I'm white, I had an easy life. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I was born into bike gangs and I've been seriously involved with drugs since I was about 16. Believe me, I've seen some shit.

Bloo
02-06-2010, 11:58 PM
And I don't know what you heard, but New Hampshire got some thugs. They bang pretty hard in Montana too, near the Idaho border.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-07-2010, 12:05 AM
INah, just because you're form a certain place doesn't neccessarily mean you've gone through more than a person from a different place.

You think that because I'm white, I had an easy life. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I was born into bike gangs and I've been seriously involved with drugs since I was about 16. Believe me, I've seen some shit.

seriously my g do u know how to read? thats what i JUST SAID...i just said that its not just inner city black people its whites from smaller towns and that it depends on how you were raised , what you go through and influences in your life...i just said that in large cities negative things are more common like guns drugs and crime

70 some is a high speed chase on a 30mph road... This was on the town's mainstreet. And the kid I know wasn't wearing a seatbelt and he got hit by the car into a solid object.

You're so serious though dude. Realistically its not a big deal.

Yeah, I've run into bloods. They think they're tough shit. I'm not about to fight them over nothing. Little bitch niggas you'd think are 15 from behind but when they turn around they've all kind of neck tats and shits. They don't realize that as easily as they could shoot me I could drive a piece of metal into their necks. I have a world war trench knife that I have. I don't carry it usually but shits getting worse in this country, maybe I should.

You trying to compare yourself to a soldier? You ain't a soldier. You couldn't hold shit to a soldier. Marine's aint petty bitches fighting for money. They've got ideals. They're not fighting for themselves they're fighting to protect people. They've got heroics. I'd bet on a marine every time. I'd bet on the worst marine in the Corps against the hardest nigga on the street in a knife fight.

you live in new hampshire first of all so all the bloods you ran into arent REAL bloods so that makes half ur arguement invalid...also ur a white suburban teenager callin people "nigga" which along with ur previous comments pretty much classifies you as what you hate wanna be thug wiggers i cud be wrong but thats just a thought...

and in your last paragraph i have a PERFECt example to make all that shit false...11th chamber is a former blood(or so he says) and he is now in the army and still alive...

so yeah that post is invalid

netscape check two
02-07-2010, 12:07 AM
I was curious.. in the rare occurence that a gang member doesn't get killed or go to jail for a while, and he gets older in age, do they usually 'retire' from the gang then? Or can a person stay in the gang till like they are senior citizens?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-07-2010, 12:13 AM
I was curious.. in the rare occurence that a gang member doesn't get killed or go to jail for a while, and he gets older in age, do they usually 'retire' from the gang then? Or can a person stay in the gang till like they are senior citizens?

im pretty sure they do i know in latin gangs yea

but the bloods nd crips oonly been around for like maybe 40-45 years if im correct so idt any of em are that old yet

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2010, 12:15 AM

I think your answer to the flat brimmed hat trend may lie in that very question.

good build.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-07-2010, 12:56 AM
seriously my g do u know how to read? thats what i JUST SAID...i just said that its not just inner city black people its whites from smaller towns and that it depends on how you were raised , what you go through and influences in your life...i just said that in large cities negative things are more common like guns drugs and crime

you live in new hampshire first of all so all the bloods you ran into arent REAL bloods so that makes half ur arguement invalid...also ur a white suburban teenager callin people "nigga" which along with ur previous comments pretty much classifies you as what you hate wanna be thug wiggers i cud be wrong but thats just a thought...

and in your last paragraph i have a PERFECt example to make all that shit false...11th chamber is a former blood(or so he says) and he is now in the army and still alive...

so yeah that post is invalid

I said Nigga cause you said Nigga. I'm the kind of white person who usually spells it otherwise. :p I'm using Negro dialect (hahahaaha) for the purposes of this thread. The only Wigga thing I do is listen to rap. But my like for rap comes and goes. I'm more into other shit. But good rap is good music.

I'd argue that 11th Chamber is in the army. I said marines... not to knock 11th or the Army. :) There's a difference though between a thug and a soldier, that's my point. Its psychology. I mean realistically no one is immune from dying in a fight it could always go either way, but I'm making a point that a trained fighter will have an edge on a scrapper.

And why wouldn't there be real thugs in NH? We have hard crime. We just have less numerically then say Massachusetts because we're a lot less people. There's all kinds of drug trafficking in the NH coast. We connect Maine and Canada with Mass. Shit goes down. Hampton in particular is swarming with jakes because they've got a big ass station there which covers the backs of all the towns in the region if shit goes and because of all the tourists and shit.

Ultimately this isn't something to brag about. No one wants to be in that shit. I certainly don't want to have to kill anyone. I could do it, but why would I ever want to. It's not worth it.

Our society has gone to hell. Give me the 50-60s back.

ALCATRAZ
02-07-2010, 01:06 AM
niggaz who live the street life are, in fact, soldiers... fuck what you heard

diggy
02-07-2010, 02:09 AM
http://www.team-shea.com/richard/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/ignorance-poster.jpg

netscape check two
02-07-2010, 03:25 AM
^^
I would take Kirk Cameron in a fight over Alcatraz.

Afficial_Nastee
02-07-2010, 05:56 AM
This is a straight cop out.

LOL the people on this board not ready for shit like this fam, it's not worth it. They won't accept a ticket from you because they would like to stay safe behind their computers where they can't be harmed. They just gonna keep talking shit and comping up with excuses. You shouldn't waste your time on these niggaz...

Hollowdartz, Shut your young ass up! Ain't you that type of muthafucka who thinks Army Fatigues and rugged dress styles are "played out" ?! LOL , you never knew about it either , because when we was wearing that stuff you was sucking the milk outta your mom her saggy ass tits!
What's wrong with the youth today?! Back in the days the youngsta's used to be making tracks like Shook Ones Part 2 but nowadays it seems they act like a bitch when you talk about rugged dress codes and dedicate their lives to making album reviews on the internet LOL

Teknicelstylez , are you really that type of ignorant hood kiddie that thinks White people all live in the suburbs , that they all have a wealthy nice life?! Well , never been to trailer parks , ain't you?! And I ain't talking about the ones you see on tv I'm talking about the ones where the cops don't even wanna go because that situation overthere is just too grimy for them to handle.... And no I DON'T live in a trailer park I just know people who live in it and I visit them often , I live in the inner city.... And besides the trailer parks , there's TONS of crime ridden areas and neighbourhoods throughout The US that are mainly populated by White people go take a trip in The Midwest alone and you'll see what's up....

Look , as I stated in my first post , I have A LOT OF Respect for people in New Jerz , Newark , Camden , I KNOW what's up overthere! But if somebody who has got nothing to do with some brutal assault that happened in his neighbourhood acts like he was a part of it and wants to look tougher by making a thread of it , I call that a poser act, straight up ! You just happened to live there , nothing more....
This is the internet , why you so focused on looking "gangsta" towards others throughout the internet?

ironmantis
02-07-2010, 08:37 AM
I used be on a gang once. It was called the Red Hand Gang. The only way to get in was to be slapped across either the front or back until you had a Red hand mark imprinted on you.

It was a pretty tough initiation, I don't think any other gang has that kind on intensity in it, we were on some other shit back then, lol.

But for real, I never saw O Dog in Menace To Society at his computer desk posting on an internet forum, so if you want to keep up the pretence of being gangsta, stop telling us all this shit for us to believe, because it's certainly not impressing anyone.

food for thought
02-07-2010, 08:52 AM
some of you people are pathetic as fuck and need to find something to do in life.

its 2010.

striving to be a gangsta or acting like one is the most played out shit in the planet

there is more to life than ignorant gang bangers and trying to justify/explain why they do what they do and how you are are similar to them (lol! faggits!!)

i bet you mean mugg every single person you have eye contact with.

you people make me sick.

and your not a gangsta or hood or whatever you wnat to call it. you sit on your windows vista operating system and post on internet forums with high speed connection

lol gtfo

kill yolurself, you pathathic pieces of shit.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-07-2010, 09:53 AM
I thought we already established that I was the toughest guy on the internet?

I can bench press way more than all you limp-wristed, bird-chest pussehs, and I guarantee I'll whoop any 5 of you at one time with just my left hand.

My neighborhood is also extremely tough. We recently had a major speed bump controversy. Niggas wasn't the same afterwards. My gangsta > your collective gangsta

If anybody wants to come round my way to get beat up by me, I will finance 1/2 of your travel expenses.

My god, you're all faggots.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Haha you're the most grolic Dan, no doubts. What do you put up?

02-07-2010, 10:06 AM
The most I've ever put up is 275, but I bet I could do more(maybe). I have to go to the gym today, and Sunday is chest day, but I don't want to max out and throw off my routine, but on the other hand, I do have to prove my toughness to a bunch of hip-hop fans on the internet.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Dan, can we meet in a gym?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2010, 10:47 AM
sigh....

Puerto ricans......SMH

TeknicelStylez
02-07-2010, 11:14 AM
LOL

tek frustrated he can't beat up anyone in his neighborhood he has to vent on the internet

basically I'm in PA bored out of my fucking mind, if you notice I'm never online when I'm in Jersey

TeknicelStylez
02-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Look , as I stated in my first post , I have A LOT OF Respect for people in New Jerz , Newark , Camden , I KNOW what's up overthere! But if somebody who has got nothing to do with some brutal assault that happened in his neighbourhood acts like he was a part of it and wants to look tougher by making a thread of it , I call that a poser act, straight up ! You just happened to live there , nothing more....
This is the internet , why you so focused on looking "gangsta" towards others throughout the internet?

thats funny, how you looked at my first post and saw

"LOOK ME AND MY BOYS STABBED PEOPLE WE GANGSTA NIGGAAA"

I said in my hood we have to be nice with the hands and the blade

because thats how we fight around here

you the one who put the whole fuckin added on speech on their about once again, hood niggaz is pussy.

TeknicelStylez
02-07-2010, 11:20 AM
I used be on a gang once. It was called the Red Hand Gang. The only way to get in was to be slapped across either the front or back until you had a Red hand mark imprinted on you.

It was a pretty tough initiation, I don't think any other gang has that kind on intensity in it, we were on some other shit back then, lol.

But for real, I never saw O Dog in Menace To Society at his computer desk posting on an internet forum, so if you want to keep up the pretence of being gangsta, stop telling us all this shit for us to believe, because it's certainly not impressing anyone.

and who the fuck said I was trying to impress any of you faggots

thats what cracks me up is you guys swear I'm like trying to prove something to you nerds.

I'm just trying to expose all you faggot ass motherfuckers that listen to hip hop and hate on the hood and hood niggaz, which is apparently 95% of the people on this bored.

02-07-2010, 12:11 PM
Dan, can we meet in a gym?

Indeed. I have been saving my money and investing well so that I can fulfill my dream of traveling around the world and beating up random people I've encountered on internet hip-hop forums, so that I can back up my claim that I am the toughest guy on the internet.

And then I can die a happy man.

ironmantis
02-07-2010, 12:13 PM
and who the fuck said I was trying to impress any of you faggots

thats what cracks me up is you guys swear I'm like trying to prove something to you nerds.

I'm just trying to expose all you faggot ass motherfuckers that listen to hip hop and hate on the hood and hood niggaz, which is apparently 95% of the people on this bored.

Don't worry about exposing anyone on here, worry that you're exposing yourself as a worthless piece of shit wasting space on a web forum talking about this boring shit. You've fucked yourself enough in this thread exposing yourself as "a faggot", go play outside on the streets of your tough neighbourhood and gamble with your life so more.

:z zzzzzzzzzzz in anticipation of your weak rebuttal.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-07-2010, 12:17 PM
I said Nigga cause you said Nigga. I'm the kind of white person who usually spells it otherwise. :p I'm using Negro dialect (hahahaaha) for the purposes of this thread. The only Wigga thing I do is listen to rap. But my like for rap comes and goes. I'm more into other shit. But good rap is good music.

I'd argue that 11th Chamber is in the army. I said marines... not to knock 11th or the Army. :) There's a difference though between a thug and a soldier, that's my point. Its psychology. I mean realistically no one is immune from dying in a fight it could always go either way, but I'm making a point that a trained fighter will have an edge on a scrapper.

And why wouldn't there be real thugs in NH? We have hard crime. We just have less numerically then say Massachusetts because we're a lot less people. There's all kinds of drug trafficking in the NH coast. We connect Maine and Canada with Mass. Shit goes down. Hampton in particular is swarming with jakes because they've got a big ass station there which covers the backs of all the towns in the region if shit goes and because of all the tourists and shit.

Ultimately this isn't something to brag about. No one wants to be in that shit. I certainly don't want to have to kill anyone. I could do it, but why would I ever want to. It's not worth it.

Our society has gone to hell. Give me the 50-60s back.

if ur white u shudnt be saying nigga or any other form of the word period...and you said soldier...soldiers are in the army i dont care if you were talking about the marines or not...we said that people in the hood are soldiers you disagreed and i said the thing abt 11th...i didnt say people in the hood are fucking marines so stop acting like i did

and noooo ive been to new hampshire ALOT my grandma lives in vermont so im up there more then a few times a year and im in NH... obviously you have crime maybe one robbery a year..and just because the drugs go through new hampshire doesnt mean fucking anything people can drive drugs through any city that doesnt make it bad...i doubt people are selling crack in new hampshire prob weed but thats not really a big deal...

and nah u wudnt kill anyone fam u seem to have said that a few times...and ur 17 u never lived in the 50's or 60's so how the fuck would you know wat its like??? smh

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2010, 12:19 PM
basically I'm in PA bored out of my fucking mind, if you notice I'm never online when I'm in Jersey

no i hadnt noticed.

ur really involved. Like righ tnow, u could be working towards that passport

TeknicelStylez
02-07-2010, 12:21 PM
I'm done with this thread, my points been proven.

Take the rap out of your fucking ipods and cd players you faggot ass hypocrites.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2010, 01:15 PM
u have proven that you're 100% fake and living off of an image that really isn't you mr. Red Lobster employee of the month.

cap
02-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Cause it's my home, and living anywhere else isnt the same.

And I didn't post the video about the murder, I forgot that shit even highlighted that. And i definitely don't give five fucks about no DDP gang members.

I made the thread to show that no matter what the circumstances is, you guys try to say we're pussies. If we use guns we're pussy, if we fight we're pussy, if we stab eachother we're pussy to you.

but you guys love to glorify mafia members, sopranos and godfathers, and russian mobs like they the truth and they so intelligent.

We just trying to get a dollar the illegal way like yall, you just hate on us cause we aint white.

dude, get the fuck out with that white-black shit. ive seen your pictures, im italian and im darker than you. and i still consider myself white. lol this guy cant be for real. he just cant!!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2010, 01:23 PM
shut the fuck up you greasy wop....go back to your cellar

02-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Everybody knows that all gang members are straight AWESOME. Haven't you ever seen South Central? Those Deuces were bad-ass!

That's why all you whiteboys wanna deep throat their throbbing gangsta penises and listen to their rap music.

I am actually thinking about starting a gang myself

Feel free to apply in this thread, or send me a PM.

I am looking for hard-ass thugs with no regard for the law who enjoy murdering, raping, thieving, selling drugs, shooting cops, and internet message boards.

White people need not apply.

cap
02-07-2010, 01:34 PM
shut the fuck up you greasy wop....go back to your cellar

lol

45, still living at home.

next topic.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2010, 01:35 PM
worst comeback ever

cap
02-07-2010, 01:42 PM
worst comeback ever

45, still living at home.
worst life ever.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2010, 01:54 PM
and yet you chose to use it again. this is why italians fail

angry!
02-07-2010, 02:04 PM
90 percent of this forums softer than baby shit!!!!!!!

nicky is a rare breed of loser, the kind of loser that gets rejected in real life and online!!!!!!!!

hes here to be a net celebrity, he knows nothing about hip hop, street life, or basketball, he just sticks around like a bum!!!!!!!! he joined a wu tang board for the social aspect, hes not here to talk about music, hes lonely!!!!!!!!! he feels the need to validate his existence on message boards because its his everything!!!!!!!!

half the niggas in the hood are pussy, they get beaten and robbed like clockwork and exist to be victimized!!!!!!

theres also niggas in the hood thatll throw it all away for a 10 spot!!!!!!!!

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Nick isnt 40+ you idiots.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2010, 02:23 PM

u-BQ14aJxLQ&hl

TeknicelStylez
02-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Lmao @ dan and angry

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2010, 02:41 PM
u should have just posted this Tek

p9uTB0BjDi4&hl

netscape check two
02-07-2010, 02:51 PM
rSAG_meJ4_c

TeknicelStylez
02-07-2010, 03:23 PM
lmao at Cap deciding he's white, you're a european decendent dumb ass

What goes on in your brains

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-07-2010, 04:02 PM
People I have a really hard time imagining as hip hop fans

Nicky Tooch
Art Vandelay
TSA

Im not saying hip hop liseteners all are the same, at all, but these guys....idk.

Gen Chat must just be really important to you niccas livez, thats all im saying.

cap
02-07-2010, 04:53 PM
lmao at Cap deciding he's white, you're a european decendent dumb ass

What goes on in your brains

and white puerto ricans arent???

seriously guy, i hope this whole thing is a fucking joke. this thread, your persona, all of it. i really hope you're just fucking around.

Nick Fury
02-07-2010, 05:55 PM
so what I get from all this not all gang members are pussys that shoot guns

but are pussys that stab and fist fight

TeknicelStylez
02-07-2010, 06:08 PM
What I get out of all this, is you guys just like to judge things you have no idea about. It's pretty obvious.

And why the fuck do you guys keep calling me puerto rican, and those islands are pretty fucking far from europe you dumb ass non geographical looking motherfucker.

but I can see why you're so eager to join the multi race blob that is whoighty you italians are brainwashed to be brainwashed at an early age, look how you treat black athletes. Do you have to hide the fact that you're a rap fan cap?

TeknicelStylez
02-07-2010, 06:32 PM
Here's a video of a gang you guys can relate to, they're pretty pussy too..

A lot of you probably have a few friends in this gang

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UjTLoGcQgQw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UjTLoGcQgQw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Notice how they jump people and use weapons

cap
02-07-2010, 06:40 PM
And why the fuck do you guys keep calling me puerto rican, and those islands are pretty fucking far from europe you dumb ass non geographical looking motherfucker.

wow just wow.

AcidPhosphate69
02-07-2010, 07:12 PM
and noooo ive been to new hampshire ALOT my grandma lives in vermont so im up there more then a few times a year and im in NH... obviously you have crime maybe one robbery a year..and just because the drugs go through new hampshire doesnt mean fucking anything people can drive drugs through any city that doesnt make it bad...i doubt people are selling crack in new hampshire prob weed but thats not really a big deal...

Killbot, there is crack in NH. Believe me, I've smoked it.

You guys base your opinions on topography and maps. Get real. Just liek I don't know what goes on in "the hood", you have no idea what goes on with white trash. Stop posturing and really think about it for a second.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-07-2010, 07:25 PM
acidphosphate68 why do u take this forum so seriously

u dont even like hip hop, why do u post here

why is there so many people in genchat that have nothing to do with hip hop

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2010, 07:43 PM

LOL^^^ Lots of it!

You guys base your opinions on topography and maps. Get real. Just liek I don't know what goes on in "the hood", you have no idea what goes on with white trash. Stop posturing and really think about it for a second.

BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

GUMMO is the equivalent of NEW JACK CITY! Make 'em watch that.

TeknicelStylez
02-07-2010, 07:54 PM
lmfaooooo!!!1

Flacid Prostate: "oh theres crack here... *licking lips*"

this guy is hysterical

Hollow Dartz
02-07-2010, 08:23 PM
Hollowdartz, Shut your young ass up! Ain't you that type of muthafucka who thinks Army Fatigues and rugged dress styles are "played out" ?! LOL , you never knew about it either , because when we was wearing that stuff you was sucking the milk outta your mom her saggy ass tits!
What's wrong with the youth today?! Back in the days the youngsta's used to be making tracks like Shook Ones Part 2 but nowadays it seems they act like a bitch when you talk about rugged dress codes and dedicate their lives to making album reviews on the internet LOL

LOL just like the average white internet clown. You would never say these things to my face, this whole thread proves that people just like you trash talk over the internet because its safe for them. Come on grow up.

SKAMPOE
02-07-2010, 08:36 PM
wow....

some pusseh ass cats in this thread 4 real

Afficial_Nastee
02-07-2010, 08:54 PM
LOL just like the average white internet clown. You would never say these things to my face, this whole thread proves that people just like you trash talk over the internet because its safe for them. Come on grow up.

hahahaah c'mon dawg you is like 19? LOL When your sorry ass was born I was getting drunk and bumping N.W.A. , Ice-T and Big Daddy Kane outta my car speakers while fantasizing about making love with the ones like Cindy Crawford , upcoming playmate of the year Pamela Anderson , jacking off to Madonna videos , visiting stripclubs and making arrangements with All American call girls and watching Married With Children on sunday evenings on the brand new fox channel (Kelly Bundy!!!!) ahhh those where the days !
I don't take your ignorant ass serious anymore after you said army fatigues and rugged dress styles are "played out" LOL yeah sure since you never witnessed the rawness of those styles because when whe was rocking that you was running around with a pacifier in your whiny ass mouth and running around with shit in your diapers....

And once again I KNOW I AM WHITE you got a problem with it?! LOL we most def outshine you materialistic kiddies whose lifes are dominated by cornyass Iphones and twittering to your soft ass friends ....

Just stay in album reviews kiddie....

TeknicelStylez
02-07-2010, 10:00 PM
What are you 45 yo, strip clubs when he was born? Fucks wrong with you

netscape check two
02-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Some racist sounding people in here, saying 'white this', and 'white that' in every post.

Afficial_Nastee
02-07-2010, 10:19 PM
What are you 45 yo, strip clubs when he was born? Fucks wrong with you

LOL that dude is 19 , so he must be born in 1990 or something like that ....
Ofcourse there was stripclubs back then , hahahaha you youngsta's really crack me up....

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2010, 10:42 PM
People I have a really hard time imagining as hip hop fans

Nicky Tooch
Art Vandelay
TSA

Im not saying hip hop liseteners all are the same, at all, but these guys....idk.

Gen Chat must just be really important to you niccas livez, thats all im saying.

Lacey is the kid who was a dweeb in junior high, then onces he started listening to hip hop, started to wear baggy pants, ecko and pelle pelle and thought he found his 'identity'.

I wonder what new identity lies ahead for him

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-07-2010, 11:06 PM
lol u suck at posting

that shit was lame

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2010, 11:06 PM
but at least im accurate

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-08-2010, 07:48 AM
i dont care what kinda logic anyone tries to make behind this,take it from someone who has hung around real killers and gangs, gangsters are big douches and pussies and anyone trying to jusitfy the gang lifestyle is a bigger pussy,seriously,its 2010 and some of you cats is still tryna brag about hard blocks and killing each other? and i highly doubt anyone who is on this forum more than 2 hours a day is in a gang,seriously,get real and yall cats better stop fronting,real talk,you talk about shit you really know nothing about because if you were in a gang or truly understood the gang code you wouldnt be on here talking about it,you would be on the streets slinging and being about it so fuck that pussy shit,

finally,whats funny is that cats in gangs,harcore bangas,when they know u well,they are the first to tell you that the ganglife aint nothing for anyone,themselves included,some of em are stuck in this shit cause thats all they know,and a good number of em have no education or are tech savy enough to be on the internet posting youtube videos and bragging about people getting killed in their neighbourhoods and shit,seriously yo,some of you cats on here are pathetic,you in ya crib with everything you need in life,on here tryna pretend to be the biggest scum on earth and thinking killing people is right and if you aint never pulled a fucking trigger,dont come on here telling folks how hard it is,how would you know? And if you did,that just makes u a fake ass wannabe gangster for coming on here and snitching o your own self,one of the biggest codes gangs remind u never ever to do...stop all the fronting yall and just be who the fuck you are,real talk..

Longbongcilvaringz
02-08-2010, 08:26 AM
i dont care what kinda logic anyone tries to make behind this,take it from someone who has hung around real killers and gangs, gangsters are big douches and pussies and anyone trying to jusitfy the gang lifestyle is a bigger pussy,seriously,its 2010 and some of you cats is still tryna brag about hard blocks and killing each other? and i highly doubt anyone who is on this forum more than 2 hours a day is in a gang,seriously,get real and yall cats better stop fronting,real talk,you talk about shit you really know nothing about because if you were in a gang or truly understood the gang code you wouldnt be on here talking about it,you would be on the streets slinging and being about it so fuck that pussy shit,

finally,whats funny is that cats in gangs,harcore bangas,when they know u well,they are the first to tell you that the ganglife aint nothing for anyone,themselves included,some of em are stuck in this shit cause thats all they know,and a good number of em have no education or are tech savy enough to be on the internet posting youtube videos and bragging about people getting killed in their neighbourhoods and shit,seriously yo,some of you cats on here are pathetic,you in ya crib with everything you need in life,on here tryna pretend to be the biggest scum on earth and thinking killing people is right and if you aint never pulled a fucking trigger,dont come on here telling folks how hard it is,how would you know? And if you did,that just makes u a fake ass wannabe gangster for coming on here and snitching o your own self,one of the biggest codes gangs remind u never ever to do...stop all the fronting yall and just be who the fuck you are,real talk..

Agreed.

Marijuana plant owners, smell my aroma,
Contract symptoms of carcinoma and Retinal Blastoma

ironmantis
02-08-2010, 09:52 AM

^^ cosign. This is exactly what my point was but in a more jovial way, lol.

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Really Gravey? I work a bullshit job for bullshit money so I can stay out of jail and I come on here to argue with a bunch of dickheads that shit on the same culture they glorify by listening to rap music, and you try to play me out like I'm an E-gangster. I ain't even in a fucking gang and I never war, I don't know where you got that impression.

Maybe you should do your research before you come in here and start playing hood teacher my nigga cause you obviously got your facts twisted.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Tek, do you want sympathy or something cuz u grew up in the slum?

u work a bullshit job for bullshit money?

Awww, get a grib on reality. Step back and look at the world and u will realize you are better off than most.

Gravey just exposed u for exactly what u are.

You post videos of crazy dumbass people who do nothing positive and you want them to be glorified like Italian mobster or Russian mobster.

What the fuck are you talking about??? I kno a few italian mobsters and truth be told, they ARE scumbags. They are out to hustle you, kill you and they only care about themselves.
Most all end up either dead or in jail.

Russian mobsters aint glorified they are some of the most ruthless in the world.

again, what are u even trying to prove?

Its like your mad at kids from the burbs cuz they have it better than you. Like ur jealous and this thread is your little venting session.

That aint gangsta son....and anything skampoe cosigns definitely aint gangsta.

Its just poor people trying to feel better about being poor.

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 10:19 AM
My simple statement was

"Don't talk about shit you don't know about"

That's the only thing I was implying with this thread

I never said I "wow my hood is so gangster"

I never said "I shot people I'm gangster"

I never said "I'm in a gang we gangster"

I never said "they killed somebody that's gangster"

You guys put every one of those phrases in my mouth so you could try to beat around the fact that you have no idea what goes on in the inner city, but you love to act like you got it down to a science.

You attacked me instead of my argument.

Smfh fuck this thread, waste of my time

Sativahhh
02-08-2010, 10:30 AM
wtd? with dominican parade?

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Yea that's what happens, people come to celebrate and wind up stabbing eachother because their number blocks aren't the same.

That's the dumb ass shit that goes on around here, is it stupid and senseless hell fucking yea it is. These dominican gangs killed people I know. I personally hate the bastards

Are they pussies? What the fuck do you think they're playing a game with their lifes. Anybody who knife fights to the death got some screws lose IMO.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-08-2010, 11:28 AM
the first thing a gangster does when he gets his ass whooped by anyone is run and go get his boys,,real talk,to me,thats the pussiest shit alive,a buncha niggaz attacking one dude is not manly at all,take it from someone who been thru it..one day,ill post up pictures of my tummy so yall can see the huge hideous scar running through it then you will see what i mean,im talking about shit i know,seen and been through..they pussies man,if u got an issue with anyone..solve that shit like a man,people usually go for guns and knives because they are too cowardly to fight,thats real shit..the scar on the side of my face is a true example of a pussy who called his so called gang cause he was a coward..i know these types too well yo

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Really Gravey? I work a bullshit job for bullshit money so I can stay out of jail and I come on here to argue with a bunch of dickheads that shit on the same culture they glorify by listening to rap music, and you try to play me out like I'm an E-gangster. I ain't even in a fucking gang and I never war, I don't know where you got that impression.

Maybe you should do your research before you come in here and start playing hood teacher my nigga cause you obviously got your facts twisted.

do my research> yo son..u wanna talk hood,,ive lived in some of the worst hoods in the world,when u survive soweto where dead bodies are a norm of the day then come talk to me,..no u do ya reseach b,,.i been there,done this,thats why im here calling anyone fronting out,cause real gangsters wont come here and be posting up videos or tryna tell people how hard they block is,they wont invite no one to a fight either by offering em air tickets,they stay silent and fuck u up when they see you,get real hommie,i aint got no qualms with you but you really wanna talk about gangsterism and experiences,i got the scars to prove it,i got the experience to prove it,and i wasnt even no gangster but ive been in that circle,i was raised by some of the grimey niggaz in the block,u know why i aint no gangster and would never be> because the same gangsters straight up schooled me out of it,they showed me the reality of that shit,but if u wanna test me knowledge,i assure u,one of us will end up being exposed for being a phoney,so chill

also,just because u live in the hood dont make u hard automatically,it just means wat it means,you live in the hood,lets not all get this twisted,some of the worst most hideos murders in the world were by rich surburban folks..fact is,everyone has a dark side,it just takes u channeling that shit,period

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 12:02 PM
wtf you wanna have a scar contest? I got stabbed multiple times, that don't make me hard, i just got stabbed nigga...

you're missing the point gravey

I didn't post the video to look hard, and I done told you like 10 times I ain't a gang member and I don't condone the shit. but about 80% of my niggaz gang bang and I'd be fucking damned if I'm going to sit around and let a bunch of niggaz get misconceptions about them and call them pussies when they never left the saftey of they rich ass neighborhood. I don't know how niggaz bang around your way, but around here if you can't handle shit by yourself than you can't handle shit in a gang, because niggaz don't let pussies fly flags.

Maybe in minnesota shits different. I'm telling you what it's like here.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 12:07 PM
seems like the gangs have gotten ahold of your whole neighborhood to me. They got u shook and having to fight for your life.

u glorified it totally...."Not all gang members are pussies"

well, not all 'suburban crackers' are pussies either.

Not all Chinese people know martial arts.

The point is, you are INDEED glorifying it you just changed your stance half way thru when you saw the negative feedback.

You at first tried to turn it into some black/brown vs. white thing, but when u realized it wasn't just whites that thought y ou were an idiot, you backtracked.

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 12:10 PM
shut up tooch, your opinions are worthless you're a two bit racist

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Wtf you know about going to work everyday and doing everything in your power to stay out of trouble only to almost bleed to death in your grandmothers bathtub after some niggaz stabbed you in your hallway.

If anybody should be salty it should be me, so don't tell me what the fuck I'm trying to glorify.

food for thought
02-08-2010, 12:15 PM
what do you want from general chat?

recognition?

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 12:24 PM
im obviously in a failing battle to prove that you fags have no idea what the fuck you're talking about when it comes to some real shit

what pisses me off is like 95% of the globe thinks exactly the same as you guys, which is why people in the city are persecuted daily instead of trying to be understood and helped.

Hollow Dartz
02-08-2010, 12:26 PM
hahahaah c'mon dawg you is like 19? LOL When your sorry ass was born I was getting drunk and bumping N.W.A. , Ice-T and Big Daddy Kane outta my car speakers while fantasizing about making love with the ones like Cindy Crawford , upcoming playmate of the year Pamela Anderson , jacking off to Madonna videos , visiting stripclubs and making arrangements with All American call girls and watching Married With Children on sunday evenings on the brand new fox channel (Kelly Bundy!!!!) ahhh those where the days !
I don't take your ignorant ass serious anymore after you said army fatigues and rugged dress styles are "played out" LOL yeah sure since you never witnessed the rawness of those styles because when whe was rocking that you was running around with a pacifier in your whiny ass mouth and running around with shit in your diapers....

And once again I KNOW I AM WHITE you got a problem with it?! LOL we most def outshine you materialistic kiddies whose lifes are dominated by cornyass Iphones and twittering to your soft ass friends ....

Just stay in album reviews kiddie....
When will u realize that it doesn't matter what you were doing when I was a kid. I could just simply blow your head off with a 9...And yes I have witnessed the rugged dressed style and IT IS played out, I don't know where u live but around my parts in Philadelphia (NO I DO NOT LIVE IN THE BURBS LIKE 90% PEOPLE HERE) That shit is played out and you will look like a clown. People who still wear that shit look dirty as fuck. Now I'm not gonna go back in forth with you because I actually know what I'm capable of doing, plus i'm a bigger man I don't waste my time arguing with clowns, especially over the internet. You think I give a fuck about what u were doing in the 90's I don't respect you, I would fucking shoot your ass if u came to my face like that or just keep it civil and smack you, I have no respect for internet clowns. Your so far behind it's crazy, you want hip-hop to stay in the 90's, u want to still wear fatigues, U haven't progressed at all, I'm scared to see what you even look like. Keep the online games to yourself fam, I don't have time for them, this is my last response to you. You talk shit over the internet cause it's safe. I don't give a fuck. And another thing, I'm not hear to boast myself or anything, cause this is an internet forum and that shit is mad wack, I'm just saying Ya'll know ya'll only talking that shit because you can. Your safe right now behind your computers, that gangbang talking shit is wack too. People need to grow up. This is why the internet is full of clowns now. I'm done with this thread. P.S. Jacking off to Madonna, fantasizing about fucking bitches? You don't get no pussy nigga stop clowning yourself. I'm out. Ya'll be safe.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 12:30 PM
tek when will you realize that you're not the only one with problems and that nobody, especially on Wu corp is going to feel sorry for you.

In making this post, you basically are glorifying the people who made you almost bleed to death in ur grandmothers tub.

Get the fuck out.

You obviously have a job and im sure you can find a shitty apartment somewhere else in the state of NJ.

You're staying loyal to a place and a group of people that has done nothing but hinder any sort of developement you might have had.

Self pity will get you no where in life.

Thats a fact. Thats a life lesson you jsut learned from a 'two-bit racist' on wucorp

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 12:31 PM
People need to grow up. This is why the internet is full of clowns now. I'm done with this thread.

Exactly, the reason I stopped posting on this website is because it's a bunch of know it all motherfuckers that watch you tube videos and read wikipedia and think they have a take on the whole world.

I said it like 3 times, for real though I'm done with this shit.

food for thought
02-08-2010, 12:33 PM
im obviously in a failing battle to prove that you fags have no idea what the fuck you're talking about when it comes to some real shit

hahahahah just shut the fuck up dogg LOL

what is real shit, david?

you just want these europeans and austalians to know you lived in the hood?

and that if you live in the hood, u need to know how to fight and stab cats.

thats it right?

what relevance does this have to this general chat section of an internet forum?

85 ass nigga, your the worst type.

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Whatever you got it all figured out pal

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
02-08-2010, 12:36 PM
Exactly, the reason I stopped posting on this website is because it's a bunch of know it all motherfuckers that watch you tube videos and read wikipedia and think they have a take on the whole world.

I said it like 3 times, for real though I'm done with this shit.

This forum is full of fags like Bateman....:r

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 12:38 PM
look tek, i semi understand what you are saying, but to me, you are just playing yourself.
I grew up with plenty of guys who thought that shit was them, who got caught up in the bullshit 'hood' life and considered themselves 'soldiers' and everyone else 'civilians'.

You should see what becomes of these people once they reach 30...IF they even get that far.

None of them can ever think about getting a job, they got rap sheets out the ass, they aint making any money, there drug addicts, gambling addict, overall degenerates.
There own friends are ratting them out of fucking 1 or 2 year sentences....guys they grew up with, known their whole life.

Their existence is shit, some are homeless.

All cuz they wanted to live a lifestyle they really ddint have to. All cuz they thought they couldnt do better when the truth is they fell for the trap.

My bad if i didnt fall for this trap and saw it for what it was at 13....but i just can't feel sorry for these people, especially the ones who truly know better

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
02-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Nikki you are a fag like Big Ben...Go play with your friend and let the gangbangers doin their thing

http://i49.tinypic.com/allm6u.jpg

food for thought
02-08-2010, 12:43 PM
diKUyMNgj_s

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 12:51 PM
look tek, i semi understand what you are saying, but to me, you are just playing yourself.
I grew up with plenty of guys who thought that shit was them, who got caught up in the bullshit 'hood' life and considered themselves 'soldiers' and everyone else 'civilians'.

You should see what becomes of these people once they reach 30...IF they even get that far.

None of them can ever think about getting a job, they got rap sheets out the ass, they aint making any money, there drug addicts, gambling addict, overall degenerates.
There own friends are ratting them out of fucking 1 or 2 year sentences....guys they grew up with, known their whole life.

Their existence is shit, some are homeless.

All cuz they wanted to live a lifestyle they really ddint have to. All cuz they thought they couldnt do better when the truth is they fell for the trap.

My bad if i didnt fall for this trap and saw it for what it was at 13....but i just can't feel sorry for these people, especially the ones who truly know better

I see this shit everyday, thats what makes it sad. I'm not going to be a crab in a bucket, climb from the bottom and make it all the way out the top than look down and be like FUCK YOU GUYS I'M OUT. That's just some messed up shit, some of these knuckleheads are my enemies, some of these knuckleheads are like my brothers. I still pray for both of them because I been there before, I was just lucky enough to realize its dumb. And that's why I defend them relentlessly.

Even though I agree arguing on the internet about it, is just ridiculous. And the way I went about putting the thread, video, and the text with it, was dumb. I just tried to argue my way out of a hole I started in I guess.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 12:55 PM
the first thing a gangster does when he gets his ass whooped by anyone is run and go get his boys,,real talk,to me,thats the pussiest shit alive,a buncha niggaz attacking one dude is not manly at all,take it from someone who been thru it..one day,ill post up pictures of my tummy so yall can see the huge hideous scar running through it then you will see what i mean,im talking about shit i know,seen and been through..they pussies man,if u got an issue with anyone..solve that shit like a man,people usually go for guns and knives because they are too cowardly to fight,thats real shit..the scar on the side of my face is a true example of a pussy who called his so called gang cause he was a coward..i know these types too well yo
go ahead gravey, post pics of ur appendix removal u fag!

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 01:00 PM
do my research> yo son..u wanna talk hood,,ive lived in some of the worst hoods in the world,when u survive soweto where dead bodies are a norm of the day then come talk to me,..no u do ya reseach b,,.i been there,done this,thats why im here calling anyone fronting out,cause real gangsters wont come here and be posting up videos or tryna tell people how hard they block is,they wont invite no one to a fight either by offering em air tickets,they stay silent and fuck u up when they see you,get real hommie,i aint got no qualms with you but you really wanna talk about gangsterism and experiences,i got the scars to prove it,i got the experience to prove it,and i wasnt even no gangster but ive been in that circle,i was raised by some of the grimey niggaz in the block,u know why i aint no gangster and would never be> because the same gangsters straight up schooled me out of it,they showed me the reality of that shit,but if u wanna test me knowledge,i assure u,one of us will end up being exposed for being a phoney,so chill

also,just because u live in the hood dont make u hard automatically,it just means wat it means,you live in the hood,lets not all get this twisted,some of the worst most hideos murders in the world were by rich surburban folks..fact is,everyone has a dark side,it just takes u channeling that shit,period
nigga u talkin bout a third werld country, i hate when cats try to compare the states with third werld countrys....
wtf you wanna have a scar contest? I got stabbed multiple times, that don't make me hard, i just got stabbed nigga...

I didn't post the video to look hard, and I done told you like 10 times I ain't a gang member and I don't condone the shit. but about 80% of my niggaz gang bang and I'd be fucking damned if I'm going to sit around and let a bunch of niggaz get misconceptions about them and call them pussies when they never left the saftey of they rich ass neighborhood. I don't know how niggaz bang around your way, but around here if you can't handle shit by yourself than you can't handle shit in a gang, because niggaz don't let pussies fly flags.

werd yo, i got shot on ma shoulder n i dont fuckin brag bout that shit, i got stabbed in ma hand, ma fore arm n left it lookin like im emo cutter n shit, i got cushed in the head with a Louisville slugger on ma fore head n left me with a pussy on ma forehead wtf...:)9:(

food for thought
02-08-2010, 01:09 PM
i been there,done this,thats why im here calling anyone fronting out,cause real gangsters wont come here and be posting up videos or tryna tell people how hard they block is,they wont invite no one to a fight either by offering em air tickets,they stay silent and fuck u up when they see you,get real hommie

word life

nigga u talkin bout a third werld country, i hate when cats try to compare the states with third werld countrys....

true

life in a third world country is WAY MORE hard then "the states"

WAYYYYYYYY MORE.

and how is he talking bout the third world? gravey, where u from?

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 01:13 PM
hes from africa or an island around there, in his post he said he survived a hood out there lol c'mon broskee, if thats the case then ur just another culture vulture tryna milk whats left of OUR SHIT

HIPHOP!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 01:33 PM
wow...smh at skampoe

Tek, its them same knuckleheads that will try to keep you down tho. If someone genuinely wants help, deserves it and you can give it to them, than by all means do it.

But alot of times they are looking just for a free ride or to hang off of the coattails of your hard work.

Make them earn it a little bit, thats all im sayin. You start giving handouts to people they start to expect it after a while even if it wasnt so at first.

I've tried to help friends of mine who were addicts and trying to straighten their life out, but damn some keep fucking up, and it gets to a point where its like...you're on your own now. You're a grown man who needs to just get his priorities straight like everyone else who is not a fuck up.

Thats what it boils down to. You dont have to have money or be rich to have your priorities straight.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 01:40 PM
true indeed nick^

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 01:50 PM
We have 3rd world countries in the US, to compare what goes on here to what goes on there and to downgrade it is just a cop out. It doesn't look so bad here, because its one small part of a city here, one part of a small city there, surrounded by nice areas, where as in 3rd worlds it's just one large country.

Could you imagine if we took every US ghetto and combined it into one large area, and than calculated the crime statistics. I think we would make most 3rd worlds look like heaven on earth. Open your eyes people act like this for a reason.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 01:56 PM
co sign^

nuffin against gravey but playa u dont know whutchu talkin bout kid...

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 02:01 PM
you guys have got to be kidding me right?

this is where you inevitably lose the arguement.

Cuz its like, you started with, "oh you dont know what its like here if you dont live here, so you can't understand"

and now your saying that the 3rd world (were there is starvation, AIDS epidemic, wars, genocide, no welfare, no electricity, little running water, diseases rampant etc) isnt that bad and that you have it as bad.

What a joke......Tek....U HAVE A JOB.

Skampoe, you live in a house, have electricity, a tv, plenty of food, a dog, a computer, an internet connection an XBOX.

You have no idea how spoiled you are.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 02:10 PM
i know this n trust i count ma blessings, but u have no idea the sacrifices and all the nights paranoid lookin out the window aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh w.e this is genchat..

mods, move this the vat section! n lets have a real discussion!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-08-2010, 02:32 PM
hold up lmao,im a fag now skampoe? ..i really thought u were bigger than this,funny,my posts were not even directed at u..u all proven my point..im done with this thread
reality-killing people is not cool..disagree all you want and yes 3rd world countries have more clout,them niggaz kill to survive,unlike hobos who kill because of colors,..lets be real

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-08-2010, 02:35 PM
and im done with this thread,theres clearly no discussing with some of u cats..real talk..this fag this fag that bullshit is exactly why i stopped fucking with this place for a minute,peace

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 02:36 PM
hold up lmao,im a fag now skampoe? ..i really thought u were bigger than this,funny,my posts were not even directed at u..u all proven my point..im done with this thread
reality-killing people is not cool..disagree all you want and yes 3rd world countries have more clout,them niggaz kill to survive,unlike hobos who kill because of colors,..lets be real
hahahahahahahah sry about the fag, shit comes out of me, specially in genchat.... its prolly my fav word since FUCK U.

but on topic.

like i said, dont compare the 2 cuz its not on the same level....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-08-2010, 02:39 PM
believe what u want,like nicky said,u got water,food,u hve the options,some cats dont but whatever,im out..

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 02:43 PM
blame the illuminatti nigga not me...

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 02:45 PM
lord of the tomstone raps n the chambers of death n all that whole persona u embodied...not u!

thats wat got from this thread.

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2010, 02:48 PM
haha

All it takes is someone to come out of left field to shed some light on what happens in the 3rd world and it dismantles this entire argument, like pulling the wrong block out of a jenga tower.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 02:50 PM
a third werld, this thread wasnt about that....

TSA
02-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Grave yard is right. gangsters are the biggest pussies in the universe. they behave in fatherless ways. i can't get myself to call another man because another man angered me or hurt me. these guys do it and brag about it.

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2010, 02:54 PM
http://www.scdhec.gov/environment/water/images/dwo1.jpg

TSA
02-08-2010, 02:55 PM
^AHAahaHAHAHahahAH!

ME: You're stupid, there's poor ppl in america too
Cousin: Do they have running water?
Me:....yes..

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2010, 02:57 PM
just because africans got mud huts and shit dont mean american blacks aint down and out

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Grave yard is right. gangsters are the biggest pussies in the universe. they behave in fatherless ways. i can't get myself to call another man because another man angered me or hurt me. these guys do it and brag about it.
gangs been here since the beginning of time

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 03:00 PM
street gangs, not african dirt road militia.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 03:02 PM
skampoe you continually say the most stupid shit.

You are the epitome of an ignorant fool

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2010, 03:04 PM
DOWN AND OUT?

LOL my old room mate worked with this guy who came from the Congo I believe. At the age of 6 he witnessed his mother and sisters get raped then hacked to pieces with machetes. He escaped and then was raised by strangers for the following 6 years.

Down and out.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 03:10 PM
down and out......being a 19 year old kid with a job and going to college living at moms house doing graffiti on local brick walls while having a blast on the internet forum high all day cuz his job allows for him to buy some weed and brews.

down and out.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Skampoes a fucking clown, 1nce again provin how much of a low life this guy is

There you are ,raping the welfare system for all its worth, sitting in your own house with plasma tvs, xboxs, high speed internet

and youve got the nerve to call Graveyard a culture vulture and a fake and shit, and try to act like he doesnt "know ur struggle" , even though hes from a 1000 times place worse than you, just because it isnt america

you a faggot. smh.

being from a hood dont.mean.shit. anyone from a hood already knows that most people in the hood are just sitting ducks scared to leave their houses. its not something u ever brag about .if your trying to act hard and throw in the "but im from the hood!" line it shows 2 things A:) u not from the hood, b:)ur not hard.

anyone from the hood wouldnt say that shit becus they know that not everyone from the hood is hard, most people are scared.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-08-2010, 03:27 PM

how do u know i have no idea what goes on in white communitys? apparently they think smoking crack is cool there

bwhahahahahahahahaha self ether...

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 03:30 PM
im just sayin, we as residents of this place are a proud people, n it rubbs me the wrong way when cats try to speak on what they dont know.... i dont know africa so i dont talk about it!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-08-2010, 03:30 PM
See Tek here's my problem. You started out trying to say how hard people in gangs are. Whatever. But then later you talk about how fucked over you've been by gangs. Why can't you have just started a discussion saying "Real Gang Violence" and then talk about how you've suffered, some of your stories, friends you've lost, you know real shit. But you came out talking about how some guy you know of got fucking machete-ed by gang bangers or some shit like its fucking hardcore on their part. Why can't you just say "People who live in the hood aren't all pussies" because that I'll accept no problem. But you're talking how great gangsters are when you really don't know shit.

I mean you realize that during the hay day of crack how big the operations were. How for example in Chicago the Black Disciples were run by 20 odd guys who were making at least a half million dollars a piece every year just off crack money just for being on top. There were like 100 guys under them who were making like a hundred grand just for directing local operations within a few square miles of city. Then there were like 300 or so officers who were making like a minimum wage off the crack money, but they were cool with it because they were only doing that shit part time so they were getting by okay since they had real jobs. But then you had your corner hustler and that guy was making like 3 dollars an hour for his job, and it was him who was gonna get busted the easiest. There were thousands of these cats in the black disciples and they were taking the risks for no gains. And those are the guys on payroll, fucking thousands of street kids were paying dues to the gang just for membership and weren't getting a damn thing. And this is during good times, when there was violence on the streets wages went down cause profits fell, and a nigga could lose their life.

This whole rap game persona is fucked up. You'd make more money at McDonalds or Walmart then as a crack dealer for a gang. It's the suppliers and the board members who make the profits. Footsoldiers are virtual slaves working out of fear. There's no glory in gangbanging. If you want to pull gats join the army. That'll get you out of there and into a job with room, board, medical, and pension, not to mention a decent working wage.

Otherwise get a real job. Why are the poor dumb kids who don't want to succeed in life able to pull down the rest of the kids with them? That's my question.

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2010, 03:34 PM
^ jesus price not this kid again.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 03:35 PM
cuz we r a proud people...

no one knows each other..
u can gather 80 mu fuckaz from all walks of life and all races and throwem in a room, in with this crowd throw in 3 hood niggaz and watch how we will seek eachother out give dap to each other and plot on sneakin out back n puff this dutchie...

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-08-2010, 03:37 PM
yo i had to tell u actually my brother just came back from Puerto Rico and shit, he told me it was a really nice place, so if this is true why do you all leave the country, you just go 2 america for the free money?

u cant tell me connecticut is nicer place to live than p.r

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2010, 03:39 PM
cuz we r a proud people...

no one knows each other..
u can gather 80 mu fuckaz from all walks of life and all races and throwem in a room, in with this crowd throw in 3 hood niggaz and watch how we will seek eachother out give dap to each other and plot on sneakin out back n puff this dutchie...

ahhhh...

yea.....

ok.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 03:45 PM
i think skampoe might be a homothug

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-08-2010, 03:47 PM

this is true too alot of the "pussy gangbangers" ur talkin abt gravey are false flaggin niggas...because a real serious gang isnt jus letting any bum ass nigga fly their flag but theres sum exceptions with this like everything..

woooorrrdd i know so many niggas whoo are soft as fuck when theyre by thereselves they always "cool" wit u...but when there niggas is there they suddenly are g's...shit is pathetic but those niggaz arent gangstas there pussies...i know sum gangstas who dont belive in jumping people at all (there are sum exceptions though like im only 16 so im not fighting a grown ass man by myself or w/o a weapon unless im sure i can scrape him) and these niggas got hands for days theyll serve u in two seconds...

but i know wat kind of guys ur talkin abt when u say this bcuz ive dealt with them too and they think there hard if they jump someone...

BUT i have to disagree with the knife and the gun thing..thats not something everyone can do...flashing a gun and actually dumping a full clip on sum1 is two differant things it takes a certain mentality and mindstate to do that shit not every1 can do it..

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-08-2010, 03:55 PM
yo i had to tell u actually my brother just came back from Puerto Rico and shit, he told me it was a really nice place, so if this is true why do you all leave the country, you just go 2 america for the free money?

because he was most likely where the tourists be @...but pr is def better then the DR and haiti

food for thought
02-08-2010, 04:01 PM
hes from africa or an island around there, in his post he said he survived a hood out there lol c'mon broskee, if thats the case then ur just another culture vulture tryna milk whats left of OUR SHIT

HIPHOP!

lol

who? me or gravey?

lol

whos shit?

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2010, 04:03 PM
KillBot ...

There is a bag lunch in the fridge and we renewed your membership. Scoot along now.

http://yovia.com/blogs/safekids/files/2009/10/logo.jpg

food for thought
02-08-2010, 04:11 PM
85 ass niggas in here.

when im get home, all of your are gona eget your ass handed to oyu

say what u want, the "hood" in american is paradise compared to the third world.

go to a hood in brazil and they will slice off your excess meat and grill it for tonights dinner.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-08-2010, 04:18 PM
KillBot ...

There is a bag lunch in the fridge and we renewed your membership. Scoot along now.

http://yovia.com/blogs/safekids/files/2009/10/logo.jpg

slim shady skale lookin ass nigga

85 ass niggas in here.

say what u want, the "hood" in american is paradise compared to the third world.

go to a hood in brazil and they will slice off your excess meat and grill it for tonights dinner.

thats not hood thats just some fucking savages tryna eat

food for thought
02-08-2010, 04:21 PM
^ yes it is the hood, u little faggot.

fucking savages

and your the "fucking savage" 85 ass nigga.

get your slavemasters tongue out your mouth faggit.

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2010, 04:25 PM
I put some go-gurt in that bag lunch. Don't let the Rican kids jump you again and take it.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-08-2010, 04:38 PM
I put some go-gurt in that bag lunch. Don't let the Rican kids jump you again and take it.

real talk go-gurt is that shit...

02-08-2010, 05:16 PM
The bottom line is that criminals are cool.

The more crime you commit, the cooler you are.

Am I the only one here who listens to rap music?

You're all posers.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 05:23 PM
in order for you to be a tru gangsta you gotta believe that AI is the greatest player ever

02-08-2010, 05:25 PM
^^Don't fucking tell me how to be gangsta, Tooch.

I was born in Connecticut.

FUCKING CONNECTICUT.

I seen niggas get overcharged for brunch.

Shit is real.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 05:29 PM
aint no mutha fuckin brunch without seafood newburgh tho

http://www.lobsterhelp.com/recipes/img/lobster_newburg250.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 05:31 PM

thats how ya foreigners see it, we dont have that thought, the island is a common wealth, every thing thats out here like all ur ghetto cliches every thing minus the gringos, so us being proud as mufuckaz we cant tollerarte being fucked over by our own race, in puerto rico theres a racial trilogy, corruption like a mufucka, cops are the deadliest, the blocks is foul n lethal.
because he was most likely where the tourists be @...but pr is def better then the DR and haiti
yup
85 ass niggas in here.

i was talkin to gravey,

but yea, what im sayin is theres a level to every ones madness, in the states we dont see govmnt beheadings out in public or crazy bombers n shit so our level of pcp is leveled to third werlds.. ionno if im makin sence to ya'll, but yea my point with gravey was u cant compare ny or la to africas type of pcp...

pcp

POVERTY CRIME n PAIN!

uoiz4LFb9xY

02-08-2010, 05:39 PM
It's OK, skampoe. I'll go ahead and say it for you:

Connecticut is more "gangsta"(and therefore cooler) than Africa.

Africa is a church picnic compared to the mean cobbled streets of CT.

Recognize.

Sativahhh
02-08-2010, 05:51 PM
It's OK, skampoe. I'll go ahead and say it for you:

Connecticut is more "gangsta"(and therefore cooler) than Africa.

Africa is a church picnic compared to the mean cobbled streets of CT.

Recognize.

are yopu crazy man???? re u stay in africa'?
africa is more dangerous than all amerika

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 05:52 PM
@ danimal
nah, ct is wak, south west ct is where we at...

02-08-2010, 06:01 PM
are yopu crazy man???? re u stay in africa'?
africa is more dangerous than all amerika

Have you ever been to Connecticut???

Bitch?

Don't speak on what you ain't lived, faggot.

Did you that Connecticut's healthcare infrastructure is currently facing serious questions, despite its once strong state?

Profits are down. DOWN.

AND, while still the wealthiest state per capita in our union. the level of increase has steadied.

And you want to compare that shit to some weak-ass girl scout camp like Africa? Shut the fuck up.

Sativahhh
02-08-2010, 06:05 PM
yes, and africa already
CT is a bitch and u equal

Sativahhh
02-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Have you ever been to Connecticut???

Did you that Connecticut's healthcare infrastructure is currently facing serious questions, despite its once strong state?

asi os murias todos
dead everybody

02-08-2010, 06:07 PM
yes, and africa already
CT is a bitch and u equal

you wouldn't last 30 seconds in Windsor, ho.

Sativahhh
02-08-2010, 06:09 PM
if you stay in Africa u dead in 1 hour tipical amerikan bigmouth

02-08-2010, 06:16 PM
if you stay in Africa u dead in 1 hour tipical amerikan bigmouth

Where do you live, faggot?

If I went to Africa, I'd be all like "yo, I'm from Connecticut, yo", and them niggaz would recognize the real and bow down, and make me the king of africa and build me a plush crib right in the middle of Africa city.

Sativahhh
02-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Where do you live, faggot?

If I went to Africa, I'd be all like "yo, I'm from Connecticut, yo", and them niggaz would recognize the real and bow down, and make me the king of africa and build me a plush crib right in the middle of Africa city.

ooooooooooooooooooo
im from coneticuttt im scared
i eat CONETICUT for my breakfast toy

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2010, 06:24 PM
ooooooooooooooooooo

http://abigailgliddon.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/cochise.jpg

"pardon?"

Sativahhh
02-08-2010, 06:26 PM
yes all-CT syck ma dick

stan mamando y tu lo sabes

02-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Bitch, as soon as you set foot in Connecticut, you would be bombarded by disapproving stares. You wouldn't last 10 minutes. YOU would be Connecticut's breakfast toy, whatever that means.

Where do you live? Are you afraid to admit it?

Sativahhh
02-08-2010, 06:27 PM
citiens of CT
http://www.minifauna.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/gatito.jpg

Sativahhh
02-08-2010, 06:27 PM
citiens of CT
http://www.minifauna.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/gatito.jpg

02-08-2010, 06:32 PM
I'm too busy trying to stay alive and being a hard-ass Connecticut thug to even click on your little faggot links to view your pussy-ass JPEGs.

Maybe if I was some rich, spoiled businessman from Africa I would, but as it stands, I'm far too gangsta.

Uncle Steezo
02-08-2010, 06:32 PM
"i lace the dust in the blunt like the glitter that gavin sprinkled"
-skampoe

Sativahhh
02-08-2010, 06:39 PM
i live in spain we eat ct cat

11th Chamber
02-08-2010, 06:41 PM
ooooooooooooooooooo

Funny you say that, Connecticut is TOTALLY my favorite breakfast toy also

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 06:53 PM
I posted some ignorant ass stuff in this thread, but some of the stuff that people who "know what really goes on" is posting takes the cake.

Our struggle doesn't mean shit because people in 3rd world countries have it worse?

Everybody in the hood has electricity, running water, and luxuries?

That's funny... I remember being 9 and going through a whole winter in a 10x10 room without heat because my father was buying cocaine instead of paying child support.

I remember being in blow out building with 100's of homeless people living off trash fires. I remember living in 2 family houses with 30 pad locked rooms rented out to people sharing one broken toilet.

I can take you to places where people won't hesitate to shoot you just because you're unfamiliar, where they shoot at eachother with assault rifles in broad daylight on a daily basis. Where the cops take people to beat on them till they're half dead. Where little kids play next to dead bodies. Where mothers sell their daughters to perverts to support an addiction, where grown men eat rotten garbage and drink backwash out of soda cans and coffee cups. I can show you a little boy who hasn't eaten in almost a week because nobody is around to take care of him. I can show you where there's more abandoned houses than occupied ones. Where having a gun is considered normal. Where the average 8 year old has the PTS of a vietnam war veteran and the trauma of a tortured rape victim. I'll take you to where people dying from aids, cancer, and other terminal ilnesses go to curl up and die under the ease of drug abuse. Where children are drinking 40's at the age of 9 regularly and full blown alcoholics by the age of 13. Where 60% of the population can't read or write and articulate with the capibilities of a 1st grader.

This is all in America, not in some 3rd world country across the globe.

Sativahhh
02-08-2010, 06:55 PM
u nuy cocaine or ciclofarina??
if want co...ne talk to me

AcidPhosphate69
02-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Tek, I actually will completely agree with your last post. The media turns everybodies eyes away from the shit going down in our own country. I can't hate on anything you said besides the fact that it happens.

Oh, Flacid Prostate wasn't a bad one either. I'll give you that one.

Lacey, you live your life on this forum and you rag on me for taking things seriously? Please.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 08:33 PM
indeed

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 10:29 PM
I posted some ignorant ass stuff in this thread, but some of the stuff that people who "know what really goes on" is posting takes the cake.

Our struggle doesn't mean shit because people in 3rd world countries have it worse?

That's funny... I remember being 9 and going through a whole winter in a 10x10 room without heat because my father was buying cocaine instead of paying child support.

I remember being in blow out building with 100's of homeless people living off trash fires. I remember living in 2 family houses with 30 pad locked rooms rented out to people sharing one broken toilet.

I can take you to places where people won't hesitate to shoot you just because you're unfamiliar, where they shoot at eachother with assault rifles in broad daylight on a daily basis. Where the cops take people to beat on them till they're half dead. Where little kids play next to dead bodies. Where mothers sell their daughters to perverts to support an addiction, where grown men eat rotten garbage and drink backwash out of soda cans and coffee cups. I can show you a little boy who hasn't eaten in almost a week because nobody is around to take care of him. I can show you where there's more abandoned houses than occupied ones. Where having a gun is considered normal. Where the average 8 year old has the PTS of a vietnam war veteran and the trauma of a tortured rape victim. I'll take you to where people dying from aids, cancer, and other terminal ilnesses go to curl up and die under the ease of drug abuse. Where children are drinking 40's at the age of 9 regularly and full blown alcoholics by the age of 13. Where 60% of the population can't read or write and articulate with the capibilities of a 1st grader.

http://blogs.philadelphiaweekly.com/trouble/files/2009/03/crying-baby-giant-eyes1.jpg

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 11:06 PM
That's an ugly ass baby

food for thought
02-08-2010, 11:34 PM
diKUyMNgj_s
diKUyMNgj_s
diKUyMNgj_s
diKUyMNgj_s
diKUyMNgj_s
diKUyMNgj_s

close thread.

5hundred&one
02-08-2010, 11:35 PM
^ u got bad taste in music, we get it.

food for thought
02-08-2010, 11:40 PM
^hahahha cause i call the nonsense u make and call "music" garbage lol

nyoil from the UMCs is "bad taste" huh

lol

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 11:50 PM
I can't watch the videos on my phone you fail

food for thought
02-08-2010, 11:53 PM
your posintg on a forum on your phone you fail

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 11:56 PM
your erirtreanyanan u fail worse

SKAMPOE
02-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Faked his death real soawf and failed^

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 12:15 AM
your posintg on a forum on your phone you fail

Your IRL friends beat up senior citizens for I Pods, you fail

food for thought
02-09-2010, 12:34 AM
lol theyre not my friends

you made a thread to inform europeans that you fight and stab poeple and they laughed at you, you fail

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-09-2010, 12:53 AM
I fail for posting in this thread

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 01:05 AM
we all failed :(

Longbongcilvaringz
02-09-2010, 12:09 PM

Yeah, The Wire is a crazy show.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Youre cryin cuz your broke from the projects

thats not pain thats emotions, you a bitch

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 01:28 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/STFU-Whiteboy.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-09-2010, 01:29 PM
''u write ur shit after watchin the wire inhopes to gettin fully inspired,
but ur trully a liar, we r watchu claim to be''

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 01:32 PM
The wire was a show that poorly depicted about 20% of the things that happen in just one of America's thousands of inner cities. You guys should check out the real thing some time.

SKAMPOE
02-09-2010, 01:39 PM
The wire was a show that poorly depicted about 20% of the things that happen in just one of America's thousands of inner cities. You guys should check out the real thing some time.
NAH I KNOW, I SAID THAT LINE ON A DISS TRACK TO THAT ONE DUDE..

G8gmwuvdiI0

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 01:56 PM
you cryin cuz you broke from the projects

thats not pain that emotions, you a bitch

Afficial_Nastee
02-09-2010, 02:36 PM
When will u realize that it doesn't matter what you were doing when I was a kid. I could just simply blow your head off with a 9...And yes I have witnessed the rugged dressed style and IT IS played out, I don't know where u live but around my parts in Philadelphia (NO I DO NOT LIVE IN THE BURBS LIKE 90% PEOPLE HERE) That shit is played out and you will look like a clown. People who still wear that shit look dirty as fuck. Now I'm not gonna go back in forth with you because I actually know what I'm capable of doing, plus i'm a bigger man I don't waste my time arguing with clowns, especially over the internet. You think I give a fuck about what u were doing in the 90's I don't respect you, I would fucking shoot your ass if u came to my face like that or just keep it civil and smack you, I have no respect for internet clowns. Your so far behind it's crazy, you want hip-hop to stay in the 90's, u want to still wear fatigues, U haven't progressed at all, I'm scared to see what you even look like. Keep the online games to yourself fam, I don't have time for them, this is my last response to you. You talk shit over the internet cause it's safe. I don't give a fuck. And another thing, I'm not hear to boast myself or anything, cause this is an internet forum and that shit is mad wack, I'm just saying Ya'll know ya'll only talking that shit because you can. Your safe right now behind your computers, that gangbang talking shit is wack too. People need to grow up. This is why the internet is full of clowns now. I'm done with this thread. P.S. Jacking off to Madonna, fantasizing about fucking bitches? You don't get no pussy nigga stop clowning yourself. I'm out. Ya'll be safe.

Aight , so first you'll tell me that you'll shoot my head off with a 9 and some other tough threats and then you'll be like "people talk too much shit over the internet cuz shit is safe " " and "that gangbang talking shit is wack too. People need to grow up." AHAHAHAHAHA you're in some kind of identity crisis or what?! You're contradicting your own words , kiddie !

And ow yeah I wear army fatigues and football or other sport jerseys because I'm not down with that gay and flashy stuff that most of you youngsta's nowadays rock just to impress some girls hahahahaha adjusting your dress style to bitches their taste is flat out pathetic ! I dress up raw style and still get pussy ,you clowns !

ahahahaah I was jacking off to Madonna videos back in the end 80's during morning time and getting pussy at night wether it was a girl I met in a bar or on the streets , a callgirl or a prostitute ! You didn't even existed when this shit was happening and it should have stayed that way!
You think that fantasizing about fucking bitches is wrong?! ahahahaha I do that 24/7 and get pussy daily , but hey it's a MAN's thing to fantasize about stuff like that every hour a day you fucking faggot! This really proves you never had pussy in your life because otherwise you wouldn't be so surprised that someone thinks about it so much ....

Metalfist
02-09-2010, 04:00 PM
gangbangers are slaves who have to answer to the next man.
leave the gangbanging to the blind youth who has no real guidence.
Don't get me wrong I still say "Kill or be Killed"
(but knowone has control over me life but me)
peace

food for thought
02-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez

if u dont like living in the "hood" why dont u move out?

instead of glamorizing the bullshit that goes on over there

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 04:25 PM
If I move out does it not exist all of a sudden? I stay there and represent it for the same reason abuela lived in the PJ's since the 1960's. That's our home, if all of a sudden your neighborhood got down trodden would you leave your family and everybody behind or would you try to elevate it.

Why can't we fix this shit, and try to figure out why it's happening. Why do I have to leave and pretend people that are like me don't have to deal with that shit everyday?

If the american dream means I have to live it at the expense of treating poor people less than individuals like you people do than you can save that shit for the birds. I'll be here struggling side by side with the people I grew up with.

netscape check two
02-09-2010, 04:33 PM
But you were recently talking about possibly moving all the way across the US to Cali. If you were willing to almost move that far away, why not just move to a nearby area in New Jersey that is in a better neighborhood, and you'd still be close to your family and friends?

By the way, how did you get on section 8 when you have all that dough to spend on material things? Or is that 'side' money?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 04:34 PM
seriously shut the fuck up already.

your poor....your not the first person to be poor

nobody cares about your situation they are all trying not to be where you're at

sux for u

and stop blaming whites u pussy.....ask Gavin for some dough, see if he comes thru....write your favorite black athlete, see if he hooks u up.....write El Duque, see if he comes and rescues you.

your being a bitch about all of it.

Sativahhh
02-09-2010, 05:12 PM
el duque tu puta madre

SKAMPOE
02-09-2010, 05:16 PM
seriously shut the fuck up already.

your poor....your not the first person to be poor

nobody cares about your situation they are all trying not to be where you're at

sux for u

hhahahahahha the irony:list:

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 08:27 PM
For real, wtf you doing with your life nicky...

I lived in a lot of different places, it never works, you can't change where you're from it doesn't work. People from the suburbs smell the ghetto on you, and they make your life hell because they have nothing better to do.

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 08:39 PM

I lived in a lot of different places, it never works, you can't change where you're from it doesn't work. People from the suburbs smell the ghetto on you, and they make your life hell because they have nothing better to do.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2010, 08:45 PM

You should try Liberia. No one can smell anything over the streets that are flooded with feces and piss, unless you are wearing Michael Jordan's cologne.

RALPH WIGGUM
02-10-2010, 07:44 AM
The most dangerous people on the planet wear a tie or a beard.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-10-2010, 10:22 AM

co-sign that shit is fucking played out and ur white on top of that nd ur still wearing that shit? I KNOW u dont get any pussy wearing that shit and it makes u look like a fucking clown and why wud u brag about beating your dick? who the fuck does that go outside and fuck a real girl and get wit the times...cuz ur not gutta like u think u is....dont even bother wit dis clown hollow he wont listen

Senator C. Palantine
02-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Pat's gangsta goes hard.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2008/06/01-07/White_Gangsta.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2010, 10:37 AM

what the fuck are u talking about?

Move to a nice hispanic neighberhood you faggot. they fucking exist. Move to a black suburb. they fucking exist.

Move to atlanta, the black metropolis.

Seriously you have low self esteem or something.

Not all suburbs are ritzy rich people suburbs u twat. There are plenty that are average with average people just happy they dont live in the fucking ghetto anymore.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-10-2010, 11:24 AM

NAH I KNOW, I SAID THAT LINE ON A DISS TRACK TO THAT ONE DUDE..

G8gmwuvdiI0

What the fuck are you guys talking about?

The Wire almost makes poverty justifiable.

TeknicelStylez
02-10-2010, 01:29 PM
The wire was an ill show but if you think shit goes down like that, you're wrong.

netscape check two
02-10-2010, 01:37 PM
co-sign that shit is fucking played out and ur white on top of that nd ur still wearing that shit? I KNOW u dont get any pussy wearing that shit and it makes u look like a fucking clown and why wud u brag about beating your dick? who the fuck does that go outside and fuck a real girl and get wit the times...cuz ur not gutta like u think u is....dont even bother wit dis clown hollow he wont listen

Were you the one who was wearing a bright pink flat brimmed hat?