PDA

View Full Version : hard drugs ??

venex
09-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Are there people on these boards, who use or have used hard drugs ???

some stories to tell ????

me, personally not, but if you got some info because self-experience or something to tell, go ahead !

peace!

09-30-2005, 05:02 PM
yea, christianity....

WARPATH
09-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Shrooms

The first time we got a hold of them we didn't know what to do with them. So we crushed them up and mixed them up with some weed and smoked them-- then we picked up these white girls from the suburbs and took them to the moives-- we smoked them out with the shroom laced joints -- it didn't really have the effect on us as far as we could tell but every now and then I had these serges come over me.....and I just start giggling for no reason............

then

we got a hold of some more a few weeks later and ate them----
it was right after we wrecked my ex girlfriends car in a hit and run and didn't stick around for lack of insurance, blus the couple ounces of shrooms we had on us--
when to the park popped them and went to the mall---whoa buddy-- it hit us about a half hour later--man wiggin in the mall is crazy-- and it's fun to laugh at all the square white folks-- cops can't tell when your on them either---cuz it's possible to maintain in front of them--that was crazy ass high--

Acid

First popped acid on holloween..........two microdots and just laghed at trick or treaters for 5 hours...........T-ribe was sitting on the bed and I'd stare at him and his mustache/goatee would suck back into his face and he start looking like little kid and he started shrinking- pretty soon his legs were dangling off the bed....i look away he'd be back to normal and then he started getting young again..............

Exstacy

the first time I tried I wanted to kill someone one second and the next second I was ready to pin down my home girl......you don't wanna roll with me I feel so violent fucking with that exstacy

Exstacy laced with Acid

I ended up with one of these and almost died.......but once the high hit me it was intense......... the crazy part was the glowstick swinging in my face acted like my own persnal play house- I'd think it and it'd appear........then there's the beer can that had a been stalk growing out of it...and the skull that came out of the fire place bricks...and that choo choo train I saw painted on the wall from the black light....that magically turned into a tropical island where the smoke from the train turned to clouds

I think I laced a joint with about every substance out there
hmmm.............
Don't Do Drugs-

crastuf
09-30-2005, 05:19 PM
my homies have told me about LSD. they said it makes you see things naturally. Naturally, as you see the air particles, the atmosphere and shit like that.

Also he had some THC so strong that dude said hit it. and he turned out the lights and the dude that was smoking said that you could have told him he was in Africa and he would have believed it.

WARPATH
09-30-2005, 05:25 PM
naturally nah....the shit will make you hallucinate

however

peyote- that shit will make you see things naturally if you take too much

JASPER
09-30-2005, 05:35 PM
tweezers.

Locust
09-30-2005, 05:38 PM
shrooms- i saw colourful lights flashing all around me, like i was spinning around, it was weird
cocaine- didn't really have any affect on me, it just kept me really awake and up all night
thats about it, i don't fuck with hard drugs

iNtell3kT
09-30-2005, 06:03 PM
naturally nah....the shit will make you hallucinate

however

peyote- that shit will make you see things naturally if you take too muchthat indian shit yeh, i heard that'll make u trip the fuck out.....

me personaly only smoked weed and coke, never sniffed shit or stuck any needles in my arms ever....just smoke...

MefMan36
09-30-2005, 06:08 PM
First of all I have done shrooms many times. You do not see anything thats not there. You just really can't get into a state of control over the situation, so I think that those lights ur talking about are either A) Bullshit or B) Someone must've given you something else. While on Shrooms you get very paranoid and its just hard to make decisions. Also everything u see looks better, brighter, and the size will change.

Now Cocaine, I have done this a couple of times. First your stomach will hurt a lot. Also you get drip from your nose and your mouth will get a wierd taste and ur throat may get numb. Also, u just can't sit down and chill like with trees or shrooms. You will be walking around and you also talk a lot. And yeah I usually don't sleep for a while after I do it.

All in all, I have tried Shrooms a bunch of times, Cocaine a couple of times and I smoke trees everyday. I would also like to try Acid and maybe Extacy or PCP (Angel Dust).

Peace

MefMan36
09-30-2005, 06:10 PM
^Oh yeah I also tried Salvia. It is legal as a incence. But if u smoke it you see things and can go on vision quests. I was in a forest and saw trees talking to me like in the Wizard of Oz. LMAO it was hilarious. Its better to smoke this thru a bong or bubbler tho, it doesnt do much from a bowl.

Crazy.in.love.with.36
09-30-2005, 06:16 PM
I don't like drugs.

tha god concept
09-30-2005, 06:38 PM
ive been a heavy drug user since 96
mostly e and coke

lotsa shrooms and acid 2

ive hit pcp, meth and snorted H

no needles tho fuck that shit

MefMan36
09-30-2005, 07:13 PM
Yeah, fuck needles, Im scared of that shit. But on the real, how was the PCP?

TeknicelStylez
09-30-2005, 07:23 PM
Na nigga don't fuck wit Dust. One time I was chilling on the block with a couple of my boys, I felt like smoking but was broke. This kid Drastic was walkin up the block and my boy Yaz was like "Oh yea he sellin haze now". So he walks over talks to him, the kid Drastic walks back with him and he was like, here try this shit, and gives us a clip. So I start smokin it, I was like this tastes wierd. I'm chiefin this clip hard as hell, playing chicago with it and everything. So than I throw it out, and he's like "Yea thats not weed that's Dust". I was like ".....". So I'm feeling wierd as hell like my center of gravity off point and shit, like a light heavy feeling.... it's wierd. Than I walked home and started playing GTA and shit that was buggin me out, I would just get in a car and drive for like 30 minutes straight in one direction.... IDK. Everytime the camera moved I felt like the room was moving SHIT WAS BUGGED OUT. All and all I didn't like it though.

I know people that killed their best friend while they was high on Dust too, it makes you violent sometimes.

I took shrooms before, bugged out, I was talking to inanimate objects and shit. Like mef said, you just see colors brighter and things appear to get larger and smaller, no hallucinations.

DXM, alot of you are probably like "wtf is that", the beauty of Dextromorphan is found in common cough and cold products. You have to find cough medicine that only has DXM in it, nothing else. Robotussin Maximum DM does I think. You drink a certain amount of this. And you start trippin the fuck out, it's great I love it. Do your research on it if your gonna try this, google Dextromorphan or Robo Tripping, because it's dangerous if you don't know what your doing.

MefMan36
09-30-2005, 07:26 PM
^Yeah man, a couple of my boys did DXM, but I herd its better if u take the tablets instead of drinking it.

Peace

TeknicelStylez
09-30-2005, 07:27 PM
Yea thats what I do the tablets, but I didn't recommend it, because not everybody re-acts well to them, because they have acitomophen in em, depending on the enzymes in your liver shit can fuck with you, or kill you.

MefMan36
09-30-2005, 07:28 PM
Yeah, I know people that end up in the hospital from that shit.

TeknicelStylez
09-30-2005, 07:37 PM
Yea straight DXM is fine, but when it's mixed with other shit thats when it produces bad reactions. I'm immune to the acitomophen combination though. One time I hit a 4th Plateu trip by accident though (For yall familiar with hallucinegen terms) I had an outer body experience it was fuckin CRAZY.

MefMan36
09-30-2005, 07:52 PM
^LMAO, thats crazy dude, yeah I have to move up to acid or pcp or w.e. soon cuz the last two times I did shrroms it really didnt do much for me, nahmean?

TeknicelStylez
09-30-2005, 08:47 PM
yea but check it, PCP, dangerous, Acid makes you fuckin crazy, my sister testament to that she walks around with mad knives in her purse, DXM, is safe and enjoyable for recreational use, it just takes time to build up tolerance so you can move onto higher plateus, but you can go on Vision Quests with it after you used it for a while.

Psychonauts use that shit to study the depths of their brain.

MefMan36
09-30-2005, 08:52 PM
Yeah, bro, Indians used to use Salvia to go on vision quests that shit is mad crazy and yeah Acid can fuck u up and so can PCP, but if u take it in small amounts it shouldnt do much harm. My friends took this experimental drug while I was in NEW Jerz and they sed it was like Acid, Coke, Weed, Shrroms, and Ecstacy all in one and everything started melting and shit. It was mad crazy. They were watching The Warriors and everyones face was just red or blue. lol

baby jesus
09-30-2005, 08:55 PM
I Went To Cali With My Friends And We Ran Into Some Girl Who Had Speed I Didnt Try That Shit But My Friends Sniffed It. They Where Up For Like 3 Days Straight. And They Came Down Hard As Hell That Was The Only Drug I Ever Seen Someone Just Throw Out And Be Like I Dont Want To Fuck With That No More.

MefMan36
09-30-2005, 08:57 PM
Lol yeah my friends who took that government drug were up for 72 hours, lol. They missed like 2 days of college, it was funny as hell. And they were still a bit off a couple of dayz later

Queen Of Poetry
09-30-2005, 09:33 PM
I've tried coke......that's all......

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2005, 11:03 PM
ive done mandrax before

nearly went nuts and learnt ma lesson

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 12:40 AM
I've tried coke......that's all......Cocaine is a disgusting drug, I don't know why people do it.

I really despise that drug.

SurreaL
10-01-2005, 02:17 AM
^Oh yeah I also tried Salvia. It is legal as a incence. But if u smoke it you see things and can go on vision quests. I was in a forest and saw trees talking to me like in the Wizard of Oz. LMAO it was hilarious. Its better to smoke this thru a bong or bubbler tho, it doesnt do much from a bowl.

Word man, I traveled through time on that shit!

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2005, 07:32 AM
Cocaine is a disgusting drug, I don't know why people do it.

I really despise that drug.

For the record.....I tried it once it's like I'm out selling my moms TV........

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 07:37 AM
Yo that wasn't aimed at you it was aimed at the drug stop being so fuckin female.

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Oh here we.....I'm being too "female".........LOL

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 07:45 AM
Werd up acting all defensive and shit, wtf is that. You need to relax your mind and stop reading into shit so much.

Maybe if you knew why I hated fuckin coke so much you wouldn't be saying that shit.

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2005, 07:47 AM
First of all.....I wasn't trying to be defensive......just realized once I saw ur post that I should explain that I wasn't hooked......just tried it once. But u think I'm being too "female" and defensive all the time, fine......u win.

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 07:52 AM
I WIN!!!

Yessss... really I just like to argue... ..

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2005, 07:52 AM
That doesn't surprise me at all........

Cheech Da WildKard
10-01-2005, 08:04 AM
Yeah I sniff blow ...constantly puff trees ...

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 08:11 AM
That doesn't surprise me at all........I should do something productive like go join a debate team or something.

Idk I think of it as mental sparring, it drives people around me fucking nuts.

I just stir up arguments for no reason all over the place.

Skellington
10-01-2005, 08:13 AM
I have used various hard drugs going from XTC to Coca´ne, not proud of it and not touching it anymore since 5 years now....

became very agressive when mixing it with Vodka and other alcoholic drinks.

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 08:34 AM
Yea my dad was bangin steroids and doing coke at the same time, imagine the result of that.

Skellington
10-01-2005, 08:35 AM
Muscled mad-man :)

MantiZ
10-01-2005, 10:26 AM
i've sniffed Amphetamine - shit rips you. if you don't have a place to go and dance your ass out, you're in trouble. i danced in the club for 6 hours non-stop then went to drink and smoke some cigarettes and then danced for about 4 hours (i'm surprised that i didn't die from dehydration). then i went home took a shower and tried to go to sleep, but when i closed my eyes it was like i'm back in a club, all songs started to play with all the crossovers and shit - that was mad. so i called my friend and we just chilled with beer until i went to get some sleep at last. i slept for about 3-4 hours and woke up all wet and had a terrible hangover. that shit is hard to describe - you have no thoughts, no desires and you can't think of what to do. shit is very uncomfortable.

yesterday i took extasy and at first i was like "FTF? this thing doesen't work" after about an hour and half i started to feel some extra energy so i went do dance a bit (2 hours) and then it started to fade so i took another pill and it was good enough and i danced whole night and the best part is - at home i went to sleep normally and have no hangovers at all!

and afer taking any of these drugs you can drink as much as you want and you'll have a control over yourself.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-01-2005, 10:31 AM
and afer taking any of these drugs you can drink as much as you want and you'll have a control over yourself.
That's why I started sniffin' coke not so long ago ...cuz then I can drink and smoke all night and shit...

venex
10-01-2005, 10:57 AM
thanx for the replies, very interesting !!!!
I won't try it though, i stick to the weed......

this might be a stupid question, but i've always wondered how long or much it takes to get addicted to XTC, Coke, .....

how much do you need or how long do you need to take it, to get addicted ???????????

anyone addicted ?

peace!

Skellington
10-01-2005, 11:04 AM
Ehm, I used it quit often, but I never was addicted to XTC tho.....I was addicted to Coke yeah and ehm...well how long did it take...not that long, if once you have a good trip on Coke you want more and as soon as posible.

XTC is garbage, I used that if I didn't had any more money to get something else, once I was selling XTC I used it way to much and weird shit happened.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-01-2005, 11:29 AM
I look at it like this, it's mind over matter with me when it comes to drugs ...

I can sniff a gram of coke tonight and not feel like having any more until next Saturday ...or I might feel like some tomorrow ...it depends on what's goin' on ...but in no way am I addicted.

See, if I know I can't afford it, I won't take it ...

But I will never become addicted to coke, like I said, mind over matter, and I'm too headstrong.

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 11:49 AM
I look at it like this, it's mind over matter with me when it comes to drugs ...

I can sniff a gram of coke tonight and not feel like having any more until next Saturday ...or I might feel like some tomorrow ...it depends on what's goin' on ...but in no way am I addicted.

See, if I know I can't afford it, I won't take it ...

But I will never become addicted to coke, like I said, mind over matter, and I'm too headstrong.Thats what everybody says mang, do yourself a favor and quit now trust me.

My father was a coke addict for a long ass time, he was a mean fuck. He broke my moms nose 3 times, and used to get into fights randomly with mad people. He would lock himself in his room for days at a time and just go on binges. There would be times where I would be starving and he'd tell me he had no money, than I would find coke in his room and shit. So I used to steal his coke and sell it. One day he took too much, I guess he thought he was gonna die, he came in my room crying and shit, and he told me he was addicted to it and he couldn't stop and he needed help and shit. Yo mang, when I tell you nothing can describe that feeling I mean that, to see someone like your father a Great Man, someone you seen beat the bricks off of mad people, in front of you crying asking you for help, cuz of a white substance... shit is no joke kid. I don't even know if he quit to this day but I hope to God that he did, and I don't even fully believe in god, I just need something to put my faith in. I will never ever ever ever touch coke in my life, and if someone ever laces one of my blunts with it I wil beat the fuck out of them, I might even kill them depending on how bad I lose my temper.

THAT SHIT IS NO JOKE

Quit now mang trust me, it can only get worse for you.

Taskmaster
10-01-2005, 11:59 AM
only hard drug i did was embalming fluid/da dippa/killa bee potion/ on a newport and on blunts

all i have to say it takes a few months to a year to mentally recover from one session, its like after you hit a dip you dont see things like you use to or feel the way you use to feel about things...like i use to enjoy the stars at night before ,i hit the dip, during the time after i hit it, it had a grasp on my thinking i didnt even realize the stars or alot of other little things i enjoyed...just recently i say about a month ago i snaped back into my old self...word of caution

ADDED: Some people never come back from the dipper "zone" they go crazy and shit...thats why i dont even do it at all cause its like rolling the dice you might hit the shit once and go fucking crazy...ive heard stories of dudes being at the pool on the dipper with his lil niece and she was drowning and the dude was just watching shit is crazy for real

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Werd up, certain drugs are just not to fuck with yo. Just stay away from them.

I could post shit about XTC that would have yall shocked son.

Those of yall that take XTC alot and you feel down alot and you feel wierd all the time half of yall probably made yourselves bi polar, or manic depressive, or shizophrenic. My sister completely destroyed her brain with drugs. It's sad she used to be smart yo.

IDK dawg I don't want to get into it. The point is yall need to do your research before you start doing shit. Don't just ingest everything given to you.

Taskmaster
10-01-2005, 12:07 PM
also ive taken xtc a few times does it really cause holes in your brain? but when i took xtc i never got any feeling except lil tingling in my skin....it made me mad cause im thinkin xtc doesnt affect me

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 12:12 PM
If you were lucky you got a blank than.

Lemme school yall on X another drug I stay the fuck away from. Every XTC pill you take reduces your seratonin level by 7 years, which means it will take you 7 years to recuperate your seratonin levels and even then it still won't be the same, THATS ONE PILL.

Seratonin is necessary to keep a chemical balance in your brain, when you're chemically imbalanced thats when you get schizophrenia, manic depression, bi polar and other pyschological disorders. And there aint shit you can do about it. 8 hours of fun, for 7 years of mental health. Is it that hard to choose? Stick to shrooms ppl.

Mystah E
10-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Gots this advice from a doctor, if u must do coke, then snorting is better than smoking it. Thats not to say snorting is good for you. Its just a bit less harmful than smoking it. I wonder if any of the wu or wu fam does drugs. I know ghost and rae like to spit about it, ie cuban lynk, and the upcoming weed vs coke lp.
If u ever in amsterdam, check out the head shops, lots of different shrooms and stuff there. Plus u can hire bikes, go to musuems all tripped out, and relax after with the finest buds in a cafe. And get ur dick sucked while high is another good experience. Lots of Hos to choose from.

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Yo amsterdam sound mad peaceful, I'm bout to take a permenant vacation there. I'd have to taKe my homies wit me though.

Taskmaster
10-01-2005, 12:17 PM
If you were lucky you got a blank than.

Lemme school yall on X another drug I stay the fuck away from. Every XTC pill you take reduces your seratonin level by 7 years, which means it will take you 7 years to recuperate your seratonin levels and even then it still won't be the same, THATS ONE PILL.

Seratonin is necessary to keep a chemical balance in your brain, when you're chemically imbalanced thats when you get schizophrenia, manic depression, bi polar and other pyschological disorders. And there aint shit you can do about it. 8 hours of fun, for 7 years of mental health. Is it that hard to choose? Stick to shrooms ppl.
DAMN YOUNG IM GLAD I GOT BLANKS but i think the first one i did worked but my body rejected it...i got sick as fuck and was hurlin alot...it was a trip a horrible trip...ive never tried shrooms but i will ;p

Taskmaster
10-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Yo amsterdam sound mad peaceful, I'm bout to take a permenant vacation there. I'd have to taKe my homies wit me though.
yeah young i was planning on living thier when i get some money...i wanna work in one of those "coffee" shops lol id be in heaven

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 12:37 PM
Shrooms, Peaceful, Weed Peaceful, theres other shit out there too, stick to the natural shit that grows na mean.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Teknicel, I appreciate ya concern, but I'm straight, trust me. I been around serious cokeheads, I seen what it do and I won't let myself get like that.

In moderation, it's cool.

Murdah Piff
10-01-2005, 01:09 PM
you fear crack, caine and crystal

Mark
10-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Amsterdam is hot. But harddrugs is straight whack. I only deal with drinking beers.

MK_Wu
10-01-2005, 05:26 PM
My cous' friend took a E and he was so out of it he ended up bitin this guys ear, anyway that same guy threw a brick at his face later on, tha shit was nasty, pZ

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 06:25 PM
you fear crack, caine and crystalFear no, Hate yes, try coming home to sick 14 year old kicking crylls underneath some car outside your buildings.

See how much you like those drugs.

frank@mtl
10-01-2005, 06:37 PM
you people fear to much

First time i took pills I got on a speed and an E and i didnt end up biting someones ear...My cous' friend took a E and he was so out of it he ended up bitin this guys earthen coke... fucked up in a club but it kind a sucks most of the time, plus when u aint got no more u feel like ur gonna have a heart attack( timer are supposed to feel me on this one) stay off that shit aint worth it
Shrooms is the best thing in the world, but ya gotta be with more than yourself to take it cuz your gonna have an existential crisis

Sicka than aidZ
10-01-2005, 07:59 PM
Are there people on these boards, who use or have used hard drugs ???

some stories to tell ????

me, personally not, but if you got some info because self-experience or something to tell, go ahead !

peace!
i done more shit than u cant count, lifestyle aint as dope as some think.

Sicka than aidZ
10-01-2005, 08:02 PM
that indian shit yeh, i heard that'll make u trip the fuck out.....

me personaly only smoked weed and coke, never sniffed shit or stuck any needles in my arms ever....just smoke...
yeah, peyote's the bomb, i ripped off some cacti from a shishone indian in like 97. fuckin shrooms spell doom, they get yo so high, shits unreal

tha god concept
10-01-2005, 08:52 PM
most acid ive done in a day is about 15 tabs of jerry garcia, i love acid but its the werst drug 2 come down from THE WERSSSSSSTTTTT

most E in a nite about 20 pillz, but ive been hittin E's like madd since 98 so i got a hight tolerance.......still tho ive od'd on the shit b4

most coke me and my boi who is the biggest coke head ud ever meet did an ounce in 24 hrs easy

and every friday since 94-95 ive been gettin trashed of rye , booze is my favorite drug, i drink a 40 ouncer of crown royal every friday plus ive gone weeks on end on being drunk and juss high outta my skull, im tryin 2 quit the hard drugs now and juss puff dro and drink

ive done mass amounts of shrooms , i couldnt even tell u whats the most amount of shrooms ive done in a night handfulls upon handfulls

ive done pcp snorted heroin alot of K and meth

ive done alot and like sicka said, cause im not bragging about what ive done at all yo, the lifestyle aint that dope

i lost my car my wifey my friends and family

its not a coo thing 2 get into especially at an older age when u wanna start tryin these drugz cause u didnt when u were younger, my advice stick to the buddah and booze yo

peace

Chief Fondleman
10-01-2005, 08:53 PM
I smoke fucking ketamin from a light bulb. Hard.

tha god concept
10-01-2005, 08:55 PM
u ever base meth?

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 08:58 PM
most acid ive done in a day is about 15 tabs of jerry garcia, i love acid but its the werst drug 2 come down from THE WERSSSSSSTTTTT

most E in a nite about 20 pillz, but ive been hittin E's like madd since 98 so i got a hight tolerance.......still tho ive od'd on the shit b4

most coke me and my boi who is the biggest coke head ud ever meet did an ounce in 24 hrs easy

and every friday since 94-95 ive been gettin trashed of rye , booze is my favorite drug, i drink a 40 ouncer of crown royal every friday plus ive gone weeks on end on being drunk and juss high outta my skull, im tryin 2 quit the hard drugs now and juss puff dro and drink

ive done mass amounts of shrooms , i couldnt even tell u whats the most amount of shrooms ive done in a night handfulls upon handfulls

ive done pcp snorted heroin alot of K and meth

ive done alot and like sicka said, cause im not bragging about what ive done at all yo, the lifestyle aint that dope

i lost my car my wifey my friends and family

its not a coo thing 2 get into especially at an older age when u wanna start tryin these drugz cause u didnt when u were younger, my advice stick to the buddah and booze yo

peaceAll that damage your doing to your body, for what?

Is it worth it? Go get a cat scan if you don't believe me, have a doctor post up pictures of your brain next to a picture of a healthy brain, that shit will wake you right up.

tha god concept
10-01-2005, 09:01 PM
yo i have son. and it aint pretty thats why i wrote that shit 2 tell cats 2 stay away from hard shit if they havent already

i no exactly whats up, thats why im tryin 2 quit i havent touched any hard drugs since i moved here 2 B.C alomost 2 months now son

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 09:04 PM
Werd up yo, thats whats up.

Just smoke weed man, weed is a humble mans substance.

tha god concept
10-01-2005, 09:10 PM
ya man thats what ive been doin and the buds here in B.C r fuckin sick

Sicka than aidZ
10-01-2005, 09:45 PM
ya man thats what ive been doin and the buds here in B.C r fuckin sick
yeah man, most chronic on earth,....so much fuckin weed and it's like "whats' a seed?"

"is there such a thing as dirt weed?"

so much bomb here, eternal, we have so much cronic, we dont name the shit, it's all the same, it'll fuck u up.....it's the "shut tha fuck up bud" i dont smoke so thats prolly why im ramblin bout the shit. I used to smoke tuff for years. i luv chilliwak bc

tha god concept
10-01-2005, 09:51 PM
yo im in langley nigga is that close 2 where u at?

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 09:51 PM
I'm north east coast, it's haze all day here. Purple Haze, Blueberry Haze, Sour Diesel, Silver Haze, haze haze haze..... we got our occasional White Rhino, White Widow, and BC here and there though

I love Blueberry Haze for it's Euphoric high. But purple give you that straight chilling high where everything just seems good.

tha god concept
10-01-2005, 09:52 PM
whyte rhinos the chronic yo 4reel

Sicka than aidZ
10-01-2005, 09:59 PM
langely's like 40 like an hour away, cuz of the border an all

Qwiffersniffer
10-01-2005, 10:01 PM
I am The Dirt Devil.

tha god concept
10-01-2005, 10:02 PM
yo nigga we should go hit sum clubs up 1 weekend yo

get on sum open mic shit

Mumm Ra
10-01-2005, 10:08 PM
I had to talk to cops while trippin hard on shrooms once...it wasnt very cool

Koolish
10-01-2005, 11:57 PM
i'm not into any of those hard drugs, i see no point in getting extremely fucked up like that, if i wanna forget my problems i'll burn up, and i don't touch any alcohol either.
________
BMW M102 HISTORY (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_M102)

Sicka than aidZ
10-02-2005, 12:12 AM
yeah, dont start using drugs ...im fuckin hooked an i hate it. peace.....i hate this internet too, fuck ima mess

MantiZ
10-02-2005, 03:59 AM
all wanna see this site right here:
http://www.erowid.org/

smo
10-03-2005, 10:35 AM
no chemistry! only natural shit. caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, tetra-hydro-cannabiol, psilocybin, salvin...

peace!

CilvaringzisGay
10-03-2005, 10:45 AM
I hate drugs.

smo
10-03-2005, 10:49 AM
I hate drugs.
ya life is a drug. still hate it?

theratkid
10-03-2005, 01:12 PM
I snorted some popping candy once. That shit HURT!

thizzchris
10-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Thizzzz

WARPATH
10-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Yeah, bro, Indians used to use Salvia to go on vision quests that shit is mad crazy and yeah Acid can fuck u up and so can PCP, but if u take it in small amounts it shouldnt do much harm. My friends took this experimental drug while I was in NEW Jerz and they sed it was like Acid, Coke, Weed, Shrroms, and Ecstacy all in one and everything started melting and shit. It was mad crazy. They were watching The Warriors and everyones face was just red or blue. lol
I don't know what "saliva" is or what indians you know that use it for vision quest but I think you got it twisted-

Natives use peyote to prey in Native american church-
there are two different wayz they pray
more traditional- or with a bible
either way their praying the whole time their on the drug-when your on it you can see the life force in things- if you use to much you bug out and could loose your mind if you don't respect it's use

As for visions- a vision quest- you need to be sober- you fast and if your lucky you'll have a vision- there's no drugs involved-

shrooms are similar to peyote in sense that there natural- and I have known catz that have taken alot of shrooms and had visuals

MefMan36
10-04-2005, 04:40 PM
I'm telling you when I bought the Salvia it came with a little book (Salvia is legal as an incense) It was talking about how Indians smoke it and go on vision quests. So no bro I don't got it twisted. But I don't doubt they use Peyote as well, peace.

thizzchris
10-04-2005, 04:43 PM
ya salvia is nutz, hey has anyone tried the hippe paradise- shrooms and thizz

Dae Ja Nae
10-04-2005, 04:48 PM
Life ... err day ... don't get no harder than that ;)

Peace
???

WARPATH
10-04-2005, 04:54 PM
I'm telling you when I bought the Salvia it came with a little book (Salvia is legal as an incense) It was talking about how Indians smoke it and go on vision quests. So no bro I don't got it twisted. But I don't doubt they use Peyote as well, peace.
I'm not saying your wrong- I'm saying what tribe does that? I never heard about it- I think your book's got it twisted-

I know that natives around here don't use drugs for a vision quest- why?- because i'm a Native that's had visions before

I know the difference between a "drug visual" and a "vision" becuase before I ever had a vision I used drugs in my time-

there is a very big difference between "buggin out" and "seeing that next level plane with sober eyes" when you have a vision you know it- it's not like drug high at all and it's not from starving yourself either-
peace

Qwiffersniffer
10-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Drugs are my vision quest.

thizzchris
10-04-2005, 05:05 PM
dont bust em half it leaves a nasty taste swallow em whole and get the thizzface

Qwiffersniffer
10-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Im about to go on a magical Quest for cocaine.

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2005, 05:07 PM
crack cocaine

Ironlungz
10-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Salvia was used mostly in mexico, peyote as well... why does one exclude the other? I mean ppl in here both do coke and smoke weed :)
Personally i tried a few drugs, coke, speed, ecstasy, shrooms, salvia, rohypnols, ritovrils etc.... cough mixtures whatever...
But if i cud choose one, i'd stay with the herb...
Speed exhausts you, and everytime i dunnit i think it's not worth it.. maybe i shud learn a lesson... but you just keep going on that shit, and with a good mood s well untill the downer hits you... like a sledge hammer....
Coke is crazy, makes you feel king of the world, and that's why it dangerous... i got half hooked on that shit, and that scared the shit outta me... i'd do it again, but only if i knew i cudn't get more when i wanted.. cuz you'll want to... only drug that makes others think you're as cool as you think you are....
X is amazing and I think everyone shud try it once... i only done it proper once, tho i've mixed it in with other highs quite a few times. I think it's amazing, you feel such love 4 every1! but it's never as good as the 1st time, so do it once with ppl you love...
Salvia is some crazy shit, it's been discussed a lot in here so i'm gonna leave my 2p out of it
I agree that on Shrooms i never saw anything that wasn't there... it just makes your brain filter your impressions in another way. If ya want closer explenations, read aldous huxley "doors of perception" and "heaven and hell"....
The other drugs i did to get fucked up and that's what they did... i mean, they medicines, so i dunno why the fuck i did it, but yeah, they got mad effects, but they meant to cure something, and i ain't got it... hehe... but to sum it up... rohypnols slows you down untill you taken enuff then they make yougo crazy... the others just chilled me the FUCK OUT!!!

thizzchris
10-04-2005, 05:28 PM
"x is amazing" wut u think "thizz" is get up on it, i stay poppin them pills

Murdah Piff
10-05-2005, 02:40 AM
i will sell you crack