PDA

View Full Version : comment boards

praise the almitey W
02-07-2010, 04:25 PM
i was wondering why people make negative comments or complaints on message boards and the topics usually don't involve them. if the topic is about rap someone will come in and mention that they don't like rap. what i always think of people that do that is that they are trolling, but you kinda can't call it trolling if they really aren't because it would be like calling someone a racist if they got tourrets and say "kike" or "nigger" and you didn't know they had tourrets. So anyways whats the mentality of this, is it just to sturr up trouble? or is it to make me write a question as to why they do it? heres an example:

question: How would Rap be if Biggie Smalls and 2pac were still alive?
if your opinion how would it be? because in my opinion it would be crazy cause i think biggie was the best rapper ever and 2pac is the 2nd best ever.

Answer: I wouldn't know since I don't listen to that socalled music, it would still be just noise.

i was just wondering if anyone knew

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2010, 04:30 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a141/devinkain/huge_boobs_earphones.jpg

praise the almitey W
02-07-2010, 04:35 PM
lol pic unrelated

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-07-2010, 05:14 PM
i think it depends on if the OP had beef with the person replying with the neg comment.

PALEFORCE
02-07-2010, 05:44 PM
that dude whitey is a trol of the highhest order. this dude mainly post in KTL and brings absolutely NO understanding and instead just says negative shit about people and their comments.