fucked up the raw cane like sugar for sweetness,
shit aint cookin up right wat is this,
so it was a must to pay the god a visit,
i got wat i payed for,
and came off wit a pound of esquisit,
spittin it mad vivid,
cuz thats the way that we live it,
u betta belive it,
im like a fat jesus, when im gon i bet u gon need it..

ma clan communicate thru cough and the smoke signals,
wee keep graph bars in the form scuff marks on the timboes,
from how i chek cats from out the window wit that 2 for cinco,
we stay puttin out cuts thats heavily crinkeled,
i saw the lies in ya eyes from when the shit dun twinkled,
i lace the blunt wit that dust like the glitter that gavin sprinkled,

but like i said i dont mention no names,
i just speack on the matter by the way of these flames,
so its up to ya'll to catch wat i said,
catch the darts that i craft in ma head,
ma beautiful mind, spit that suitable rhyme that'll rupture they're spine,
emcees get crushed like grapes so whut im pissin is wine,
and its about that time,
ya niggaz dun listen,
cuz your last vision is going to be me with the gat that glissin
i got you wishing you would have never comittite does acts of treason.
even thou u rap u still dont have a voice of reason,
so feed me rappers and feed me beats
so i can feed these real hiphop heads that be pheneing

GZAjector
02-08-2010, 12:24 AM
this shit is sick and the sync on the video is hilarious as fuck

JIGSAW45
02-08-2010, 01:13 AM
dope shit cuz...the seymour clip is mad clever. You got sum serious darts up in there too.peace

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Little shop of Horrors AHAHHAHHAHA!!! This was actually pretty cool to watch!

Undiluted Karma
02-08-2010, 09:39 AM
some nice bars there peace

THE MASON
02-08-2010, 10:29 AM
lol DOPE

i was feelin this track a lot skamp, the flow and lyrics were nice imo and that was tight lol.

FEED ME RAPPERS FEED ME BEATS!!!!

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 11:55 AM
peace ya'll

pro.Graveface
02-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Sic Lyricz Skamp Dope bangin Trac yo!
Keep it comin yo!!
Peace
Grave

Drunken Monk
02-08-2010, 05:22 PM
songs is nastyy

mad propz man

DOPEE

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 08:41 PM
peace monk n graveface

Sinapse
02-09-2010, 10:37 AM
straight up trash, still coming with the same amateur ass off beat flow on every track, give it up the only people showing you any love are you homies...rapping about people on wu corp in your tracks ahhahah who the fuck knows who Gavin is outside this site...wow you are pathetic bro, straight up internet style, real hard.....you should stick to feeding yourself twinkies and fried bananas b/c you aren't very good at all at eating up beats...just some real talk

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 10:43 AM
^hater

Sinapse
02-09-2010, 10:47 AM
^
lol, who the fuck are you. some cat from this site I've never seen post a track or any feedback...

this shit is trash, anyone who is any kind of respectable artist around here has zero respect for this clown, and that is the realest talk

if you wanna call that hate, then whatever...

this place used to feature a lot of cool artists, now you got bedroom rappers making corny ass youtube videos, that have never done a fucking show in their life running around beefing with every other person and talking about how "real" they are when it comes to Hip Hop

Straight Up Comedy

Thank You, and Good Day

THE MASON
02-09-2010, 11:23 AM
just like i wont let skampoe ruin your threads, dont ruin one of his.

SKAMPOE
02-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Faggit u did one lame ass show in ur life with ur deaf ass weat show presence hahahaha

LsBFIz2TIEE

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/dailyloaf/files/2009/06/pablofranciscoblog.jpg
LGjNsQIZSyo&feature=related
http://dustemikkel.com/blogg/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/pablofrancisco.jpg

YA WHOLE STEEZ IS THAT OF A CORNBALL WITH UR DEAF ASS LMAO

BF DONT ERASE NIFFIN, I AINT A FAGGIT WIGGER LIKE THIS HOMO

http://www.voiceovertimes.com/wp-content/uploads/pablo-francisco.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sinapse
02-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Actually I been on stage like 7 or 8 times you idiot.

And who is this guy that you post pictures of?? I don't think anyone thinks that is funny, at all. lol

Thanks for the promo tho, those tracks are iller than anything you could ever do in your whole life, call me when you can spit 68 bars live to close your sets

Sinapse
02-09-2010, 02:03 PM
just like i wont let skampoe ruin your threads, dont ruin one of his.

Guy already ruined my last thread and the whole forum in general...the entire booth is a joke now, everyone that is a dope artist either left or only posts their music occassionally. I mean look at this guy...in this very thread, his last post, he took the opportunity to turn it into a gen chat thread with a bunch of stupid pictures and what not...he ain't interested in the music, this is just all a big joke so why should give a fuck. it's a big joke to me now

Sinapse
02-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Who cares about the shows tho, there are lots of dope artists who are in places where there isn't a big enough scene to perform regularly...but that's not the case where PCP is, they just keep it in the confines of the crib voluntarily....it's really more about being wack as fuck then not having done shows, you just suck and there isn't anyone that says otherwise who isn't candy coating shit

12weLvE
02-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Faggit u did one lame ass show in ur life

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=325988807&albumId=1183250

Clearly lol.

And thats not including the open mic's and the other shows including the one you were the headliner at.

Let it go Sin... you got record deals to pen, more shows to do, more albums to rip...

While cats are home making abc raps with wack rhyme schemes you are out doing your shit... keep up the hustle.

PEace

SKAMPOE
02-09-2010, 04:07 PM
http://dustemikkel.com/blogg/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/pablofrancisco.jpghttp://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_6735ae4348cf40c2bb169b146374a1d4.jpg

JIGSAW45
02-09-2010, 06:16 PM
......you know what's funny is that the bigger piece of shit here is checks 2 faced faggit ass for creatin all this bullshit to begin with. You ride this nigga's dick like yall came up 2gether but you would talk as much shit about him to me as you would about us to him.talkin all this latinos gotta stik 2gether shit...you a bitch made faggit 4 that. N then there's yo ass that never minds his fukin bissness n always pop off at the goddam mouth when nobody gives 2 fuks about anything yall are doin. Yall niggas talk about fuck the corp n sll this web shit but yall stay up in this bitch...yall are straight fukin hyppocrites. Now we're wack when both of yall were on our dicks b4 all the unnecessary beef popped off n you both fukin know it. If we wack then go about ur fukin bizness.aint nobody focused on niether 1 of you faggits. Lol,yall 2 are the only niggas doin this bullshit...niggas met through this forum now yall are best friends...stickin up 4 each other nshit. Yall niggas is straight up fukin each other...fukin fags! Pcp is family nigga,we grew up together did dirt together,n we stay checkin fake fucks like you together. N if all the other niggas in here don't nuthin wrong with this shit,then yall in the same category as these niggas.

Sinapse
02-09-2010, 06:29 PM
......you know what's funny is that the bigger piece of shit here is checks 2 faced faggit ass for creatin all this bullshit to begin with. You ride this nigga's dick like yall came up 2gether but you would talk as much shit about him to me as you would about us to him.talkin all this latinos gotta stik 2gether shit...you a bitch made faggit 4 that. N then there's yo ass that never minds his fukin bissness n always pop off at the goddam mouth when nobody gives 2 fuks about anything yall are doin. Yall niggas talk about fuck the corp n sll this web shit but yall stay up in this bitch...yall are straight fukin hyppocrites. Now we're wack when both of yall were on our dicks b4 all the unnecessary beef popped off n you both fukin know it. If we wack then go about ur fukin bizness.aint nobody focused on niether 1 of you faggits. Lol,yall 2 are the only niggas doin this bullshit...niggas met through this forum now yall are best friends...stickin up 4 each other nshit. Yall niggas is straight up fukin each other...fukin fags! Pcp is family nigga,we grew up together did dirt together,n we stay checkin fake fucks like you together. N if all the other niggas in here don't nuthin wrong with this shit,then yall in the same category as these niggas.

No one cares if ya'll are family or how long you have known each other, you are still wack. This is music man, it's about being good or not. And btw I never said ya'll were dope ever once, all I ever told ya'll is that you were getting better but still needed mad work - I only kept it real! and you know that is what it all started from b/c I never would say that ya'll are any good b/c you aren't...

SKAMPOE
02-09-2010, 06:31 PM
WERD LIFE CUZZIN, NIGGAZ AINT BRED LIKE UUS NO MORE, KLAST OF A DIEING BREED 4 REAL....

AT THE END OF THE DAY WHEN THEY COMFY IN THE CRIB AND THEIR HIPHOP DISGUISE COMES OFF WE STILL GON BE PCP nameen we still gon be skampoe n jigsaw all day... fuckin phonies

YO MARK MANDRINOS, THIS IS UR LIFE ON WAX BOII N U COUKLD NEVER ESCAPE IT...

GpZNp8I9vZc:mmmyah:

Sinapse
02-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Don't forget ya'll copped my album. That's right, paid for it. Where was all the talk then about fronting and disguises. Because I swear ya'll showed mad love and praise. But still, I never was phony with my feed on ya'll, I don't just say people are dope because they say I am. Ya'll already said I was dope several times over, peep the project threads. All I ever said is ya'll need work when I was being nice, and now I'm not being nice and saying ya'll are fucking straight trash b/c it's how i feel

SKAMPOE
02-09-2010, 06:43 PM
We onkly copped it cuz chek kept sayin how furious u were bacause no one copped it or showed love, u even told me personally that u were very evry furious about ur dads health and that u wanted this album to blow up but havent sold anything to make the money u spent on it that had to go to ur dads hospital care.....u remember

Sinapse
02-09-2010, 06:46 PM
We onkly copped it cuz chek kept sayin how furious u were bacause no one copped it or showed love, u even told me personally that u were very evry furious about ur dads health and that u wanted this album to blow up but havent sold anything to make the money u spent on it that had to go to ur dads hospital care.....u remember

What are you talking about seriously you broke ass fucking piece of shit, my parents worked their whole life, they have this shit called medical insurance...also you guys copped like the first or second week...so I doubt I would have been worried about making my money back then...try again, but you should stop lying

SKAMPOE
02-09-2010, 06:49 PM
Lying ur the one frontin like it aint facts mu fucka...u a lil fuck boy white kid who chose hiphop as a way to rebel against ur parents said so by u!

Sinapse
02-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Lying ur the one frontin like it aint facts mu fucka...u a lil fuck boy white kid who chose hiphop as a way to rebel against ur parents said so by u!

lol you should become a fiction writer, Skampoe. I am a grown man, didn't start making music until after grad school...so try again! The white shit is retarded man, all it shows is that you are ignorant and don't like white people, there are lots and lots of white people in rap music man wake the fuck up, it's 2010, the whole race thing is a lil old world, no? Bottom line is you are the fake and the liar and you know it. You have never been shit you will never be shit and the imaginary clout you try to uphold on this site is the only thing that means anything in your little insignificant life. have fun being a talentless and delusional fuck.

SKAMPOE
02-09-2010, 06:58 PM
I aint say nuffin bout race u friggin devil

Sinapse
02-09-2010, 07:00 PM

you didn't say fuck boy white kid and you don't call me a wigger? thats like me calling you a stupid fucking spic wetback, don't you get it?

Sinapse
02-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Ignorant people are funny, you don't even realize what the fuck you are saying. I feel sorry for you because you are either really stupid or really unaware of your own thoughts.

Sinapse
02-09-2010, 07:04 PM
The fact that you are even calling me a devil implies that you hate my race and are a true racist, so just think about what you are saying before you say you ain't talking about race you ignorant fool

THE MASON
02-09-2010, 07:18 PM
i moved this but..

yall can continue if you want, but the people who just look on the main page probably dont wanna read this.

SKAMPOE
02-09-2010, 07:26 PM
If they dont wanna read this they dont have to go in the thread....

Sinassed, stop being an angry devil.

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2010, 03:35 AM

pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s
pTJMtZWx29s

SKAMPOE
02-10-2010, 07:11 AM
The fact that you are even calling me a devil implies that you hate my race and are a true racist, so just think about what you are saying before you say you ain't talking about race you ignorant fool

ok, do u not realize ur in a web site forum of a rap group whos main doctrine is the separation of the gods n devils....maybe u should listen to wu tang some more or get re acquainted wittem..

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 11:00 AM
ok, do u not realize ur in a web site forum of a rap group whos main doctrine is the separation of the gods n devils....maybe u should listen to wu tang some more or get re acquainted wittem..

Sorry I'm not a loser that patterns my thoughts and entire life around the message of one of my favorite rap groups.

The only thing you are good at separating is your wack ass out of breath choppy ass cadence flow from every beat you have ever rapped on.

This thread wound up in the battle section, but it really belongs in the Gen Chat section, you shouldn't be posting this crap around here and trying to get taken seriously. You don't even care about the music, it's so damn obvious that you live for these little exchanges. I'm just glad your threads are winding up where they belong.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
02-10-2010, 11:33 AM
As Far As The Track I Didnt Like The Beat , And The Flow Was Off , Not A Beat Im Used To Hearing Skampoe Over......I Only Listened To The First Verse I Couldnt Make It Past That.....

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 11:41 AM
Finally some real talk

SKAMPOE
02-10-2010, 04:02 PM
at the end of the day when u take ur rap costume of ur just left with mark mandrinos

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_6735ae4348cf40c2bb169b146374a1d4.jpg

max, thanks for the feed...

THE MASON
02-10-2010, 04:18 PM
im moving this back because i had a change of heart, aint fair that this doesnt get seen by the general visitors and whatever.

but can we PLEASE keep it simple about the track, we get it yall dont like each other lol

*awaits the people to say you dickridin skampoe*

SKAMPOE
02-10-2010, 04:20 PM
peace lord! rep added.

pro.Graveface
02-10-2010, 04:20 PM
yo da majority respond, wrote its a dope track now what da hell ya comin that harsh for sinapse, i tell you str8 I aint sugar cotin or wateva man but yo you got anger in ya wordz at that first post waddup wit that sjit

12weLvE
02-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Sin Susanne, not hatin just feed backin, oh and FUCK U incase u gon say sum like ''ur feed back aint needed w.e w.e'' FUCK U!

n e who

man both them shits sound fucked up, hazy mornings, those sample dont werk with the drums, drums sound like a toddler is steppin on ur drum pads.

gitana joint,
sample is bangin the drums are better but it sounds like u wuz scared n not comfortable laying them down son, the swithes wus mad wak tbh...

that jazzoing shit is just that, shit, hot garboe...

2cents^

ok, now say sumshit...

yo da majority respond, wrote its a dope track now what da hell ya comin that harsh for sinapse, i tell you str8 I aint sugar cotin or wateva man but yo you got anger in ya wordz at that first post waddup wit that sjit

I know Skamp is your mans and all Grave, but dont post without knowing where shit is coming from.

You see that Skampoe quote up top... Thats how he came at the Boy Sin last week...

Now do you see the anger in his words there?? Or are you going to ride with Skampoe all the way lol.

Now to the track...

Like Max said, couldn't even get halfway past it.

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 04:28 PM

Everything is reciprocal...you obviously don't know much about how this clown has been trying to tear me down for a long time. I was ignoring him and he felt the need to come in and speak his mind in my last thread, so I am going to do the same. This shit is garbage and the only other person in this thread who isn't a rider agrees....Bronze is down with PCP he would say anything Skamp does is ill and you are down with him too, you are a rider as well all you do is say every track is dope, stop fronting and get real

SKAMPOE
02-10-2010, 04:29 PM
that was real feed back not hate, 12 u pussy, u mad cuz i refuse to ride dick like how ya doo!

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 04:30 PM
at the end of the day when u take ur rap costume of ur just left with mark mandrinos

max, thanks for the feed...

I don't have a costume, all I ever rap about is my real life...how does it feel that your boy Max, who's dick you have ridden like a roller coaster broke the truth.

TRASH

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 04:33 PM
How is it feeback when you start off by saying fuck you and calling me names like twenty times in the post.

You are an angry faggot, if you want to ruin my threads every time I try to share my music around here I'm going to do the same to you.

You suck and you can't admit it. Did you hear what Max said, couldn't get thru the first verse. You have been rapping how long? And you still can't make a track cats can even sit through.

SKAMPOE
02-10-2010, 04:33 PM
that thing is we aint buy a how to rap book like u sin, this is raw shit from our soul, i dont even have to rhyme ma next werd with the other n im still nicer than u cuz i have wat u will never, realness n soul!

and even graveface felt ur anger....

SKAMPOE
02-10-2010, 04:35 PM
I don't have a costume, all I ever rap about is my real life...how does it feel that your boy Max, who's dick you have ridden like a roller coaster broke the truth.

TRASH
broke the truth, i shitted on max to his face the other day live via xbox, me riding his dick wigroe please, ask menes....

pro.Graveface
02-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Skamp does is ill and you are down with him too, you are a rider as well all you do is say every track is dope, stop fronting and get real

I am! who I am, am real ! you now callin me a liar and a rider while Im a stand alone complex , you are angry kuz you cant stand that some of us enjoyd this track

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Look at the anger in your words...saying you are "shitting on Max face"

Seriously a how to rap book??

When was the last time anyone said anything like they couldn't make it thru the first verse on one of my songs. Don't you think it's a lil odd that you think I'm so wack and so fake, yet I've been recognized by my peers around here as being the best for 2 years in a row...

My realness and soul comes through in my music! You don't know one thing about me besides that you hate me.

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Skamp does is ill and you are down with him too, you are a rider as well all you do is say every track is dope, stop fronting and get real

I am! who I am, am real ! you now callin me a liar and a rider while Im a stand alone complex , you are angry kuz you cant stand that some of us enjoyd this track

I'm not angry about anything. Like I said I'm frustrated that I can't post here in peace because of this talentless clown

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 04:44 PM
broke the truth, i shitted on max to his face the other day live via xbox, me riding his dick wigroe please, ask menes....

Right around sound theory time you said you thought Max was the illest around. Stop FRONTING

SKAMPOE
02-10-2010, 04:48 PM
max verbals are nasty, we been said that, i never take away from cats talent, just call niggaz out on being phoney fake individuals such as u n 12 and yes fuck max!!!

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 04:55 PM
But you don't know me as an individual.

That is where you look a huge fucking idiot. This is the internet, the only thing we know about each other is our talent and our music. I have never said anything about you as an individual, all I have ever said is that your music is basically wack, altho it can inspire a smile for effort at times

You on the other hand are expressing true hate, judging me as a person when you really don't know the first thing about me besides my music

SKAMPOE
02-10-2010, 05:02 PM
yes i doo yes i fuckin do, ur forgetting how u opened up to jig on the fone,

sinapse is a bitch made faggit that looks just like Pablo Francisco

is like ya gettin ya dose of hiphop from this faggit mu fucka
http://www.voiceovertimes.com/wp-content/uploads/pablo-francisco.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/l_6735ae4348cf40c2bb169b146374a1-1.jpg

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 05:18 PM
yes i doo yes i fuckin do, ur forgetting how u opened up to jig on the fone,

sinapse is a bitch made faggit that looks just like Pablo Francisco

is like ya gettin ya dose of hiphop from this faggit mu fucka

"opened up"

what are you some kinda bitch or something, I talked to his sorry cable guy ass once or twice and that clown told me all about how "wa wa wa i don't wanna be a cable guy forever man, I don't wanna be a cable guy forever man"

then I stopped picking up the phone because I realized why am I wasting my time talking to this idiot, and we all know what happend then! ya'll recorded a fucking wack ass diss track against me that you didn't even have the balls to release until like a month later!

we can keep this going as long as you want but stop fucking lying for real, your idiot cousin was the one who really "opened up", I didn't tell hime shit besides whatever we were talking bout the whats gutta track and a lil shit about music hustle

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
02-10-2010, 05:35 PM
lol , i just finished shoveling......now as far as people hating each other here cuz it seems like that .....its like i told jigsaw plain and simple ....i dont know you , we never hung out i could give a fuck about wucorp status cuz i excell beyond that .....and on the real ....on some real shit i would hang out wit Omar And Jigsaw cuz they understand PR Life . But As Far As Tracks I Alway Keep It Real Because People Wont Grow And Advance In Track Making Without Negitive Feed.....Shit I Got Negitive Feed From Dude In Tragic Allies About My Flow About 1 Year And A Half Ago...Now Look At My Flow.....But Like I Said Constructive Feed Is How We Grow.....I Just Smoked A Blunt So Imma Keep Talking Son.....As Far As Sinapse Looking Like Mark Mondross ...Well He Does , But He Also Reminds Me Of Chino XL And Sure I Aint Gonna Lie Some Of The Producers Do Ride His Dick Hard , But He Put Himself In That Position , And Sure Skampoe Make Look Like Al Rokers Neck Skin But He's A Funny Cat And Some Niggas Dont Get His Humor And He Has A Passion For Rapping , In Time His Flow Will Come , And He'll Understand What I mean When He's Off.....I Told Jig Whats Up He Knows ......And Yeah Skampoe Is Fat ....Fat As Fuck Looking Like Broke Chef Boy Ardee And Shit......What I Feel Is All The Canibal Animal Skull Slurping Shit Is Wack And Not What PCP Was Brought Out From ...PCP ...Poverty Crime N Pain .....No Canibalism N Shit ....Just Like I Think Bronze Needs Help Wit His Flow , Thats Why I Always Shit On There Tracks ....And Menes You Fuckin Canadian Basterd You Should Be Helping Him Your His Boi And Shit.....Ill Speak More Later ....But Yeah I Make Fuckin Music ....And Fuck Britian.....

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 05:41 PM
LOL that's a hilarious post Max

The only cats that could be perceived as you say "ride my dick hard" would be Complex and 12weLvE I guess..but the thing is man, they aren't really riding, they just know me and how hard I work and they got my back because we build together and are trying to move forward in the game. it's only riding if you know taht what you are saying isn't truth, those cats really do think I'm that ill and that is why they choose to build with me, just like I choose to build with them b/c I believe in what they do

SKAMPOE
02-10-2010, 05:55 PM
lol , i just finished shoveling......now as far as people hating each other here cuz it seems like that .....its like i told jigsaw plain and simple ....i dont know you , we never hung out i could give a fuck about wucorp status cuz i excell beyond that .....and on the real ....on some real shit i would hang out wit Omar And Jigsaw cuz they understand PR Life . But As Far As Tracks I Alway Keep It Real Because People Wont Grow And Advance In Track Making Without Negitive Feed.....Shit I Got Negitive Feed From Dude In Tragic Allies About My Flow About 1 Year And A Half Ago...Now Look At My Flow.....But Like I Said Constructive Feed Is How We Grow.....I Just Smoked A Blunt So Imma Keep Talking Son.....As Far As Sinapse Looking Like pablo fransisco...Well He Does , But He Also Reminds Me Of Chino XL And Sure I Aint Gonna Lie Some Of The Producers Do Ride His Dick Hard , But He Put Himself In That Position , And Sure Skampoe Make Look Like Al Rokers Neck Skin But He's A Funny Cat And Some Niggas Dont Get His Humor And He Has A Passion For Rapping , In Time His Flow Will Come , And He'll Understand What I mean When He's Off.....I Told Jig Whats Up He Knows ......And Yeah Skampoe Is Fat ....Fat As Fuck Looking Like Broke Chef Boy Ardee And Shit......What I Feel Is All The Canibal Animal Skull Slurping Shit Is Wack And Not What PCP Was Brought Out From ...PCP ...Poverty Crime N Pain .....No Canibalism N Shit ....Just Like I Think Bronze Needs Help Wit His Flow , Thats Why I Always Shit On There Tracks ....And Menes You Fuckin Canadian Basterd You Should Be Helping Him Your His Boi And Shit.....Ill Speak More Later ....But Yeah I Make Fuckin Music ....And Fuck Britian.....
fixed^

and yup, thats real nigga shit... and lol @ this dude thinkin my gov name is Omar lol my name is as much omar as urs is mario

and the cannibal shit is metaphor for eatin niggaz alive on tracks lol

and about my flow, i hate sounding the same as the next nigga, i hear every ones rap patterns n their flows n shit all sounds the same, i try to do my own thang as far as the music, try n speak on whut i know n shit. real un orthodox n shit, it may not sound the norm to most cats but the lyrics is there!

THE MASON
02-10-2010, 06:07 PM
well shit aint that some shit lol

ya menes what the fuck?!!?! not given me help on the flow and shit, fuckin bastard!!

lmao, but yo thanks for the heads up Max, im workin on it

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 06:09 PM
fixed^

and yup, thats real nigga shit... and lol @ this dude thinkin my gov name is Omar lol my name is as much omar as urs is mario

and the cannibal shit is metaphor for eatin niggaz alive on tracks lol

and about my flow, i hate sounding the same as the next nigga, i hear every ones rap patterns n their flows n shit all sounds the same, i try to do my own thang as far as the music, try n speak on whut i know n shit. real un orthodox n shit, it may not sound the norm to most cats but the lyrics is there!

you don't understand nothing about rapping. being offbeat is not a unique style, thats a bullshit excuse, not everyone that raps on beat has the same style, that would like saying that everyone who has ever rapped well sounds the same. you have a crappy off beat flow and a choppy cadence, as someone else said so wisely you can't polish a turd!

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2010, 06:19 PM
this is like a soap opera. keep going.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2010, 06:20 PM
BWhahahahahah!!!!

skampoe cant get a deal but this white dude can!!!!

AHAHAAHHAHAH

your a horrible rapper plus your fat and ugly and have bad teeth!!

no eyebrow manicure in the world can cure dat shit!!!!

u fuckin spic!!!

bwahahahaha

SKAMPOE
02-10-2010, 06:24 PM
mark, like we said b4

evuxwi_96Zw
ur such a liar^^^

G8gmwuvdiI0&feature=channel

every thing here is true^ so ur argument on my culture is invalid.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-10-2010, 06:59 PM
imma have to agree wit sinapse u rap off beat thats not unique it makes u sound bad..be as differant as u want but if everyone thinks u suck is that really worth it?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-10-2010, 07:08 PM
but also i think skamp and jig cud be nice if they refined there flows to the beat a bit more because they're subject matter is shit i want to hear...because even tho this is a wu-tang forum and they're my favorite group i dont want to hear rappers on here talking about sword styles and throwing darts and shit...maybe once in a while but not all the time..cuz dat shit is like swagger jacking wu...

btw skamp when u and jig gna blaze that beat i gave to u...i think if u practiced more to sound on beat ud b alot better

SKAMPOE
02-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Forgot i had that beat, i'll rock it soon since we been doin lil main streem joints nere n there n shit...

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 09:44 PM
mark, like we said b4

evuxwi_96Zw
ur such a liar^^^

G8gmwuvdiI0&feature=channel

every thing here is true^ so ur argument on my culture is invalid.

Yo, first of all, I never said your culture is invalid. If you are talking about Hip HOp. that is my culture too motherfucker, I do a lot more for the game than you. when was the last time you did anything to promote your local scene or try to revive the grassroots of the game. posting tracks on here and beefing with every other person doesn't fall under doing anything for hip hop

The What's Gutta verse is all metaphors and you know it. I say in the opening lines how I'm not from the street but I can be as raw on a track if I want to be. Being an emcee is about lyricism, and you know as much as I do that's what the track is about. Gutter Hip Hop, raw beats, raw lyrics. The track isn't supposed to be about real life shit, never was. I know you ain't cutting no one with no box cutters being 5 foot 2 or whatever you are and weighing 800 lbs

SKAMPOE
02-10-2010, 10:52 PM
nikka come see me, im nice wit that banger son!!! but thats besides the fukin point...
ya whole shit was picked up outta rebellion to ur strict parents as said by u ur self...
ur werds hold no weight, they get flown out with ma draft...

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 11:03 PM
nikka come see me, im nice wit that banger son!!! but thats besides the fukin point...
ya whole shit was picked up outta rebellion to ur strict parents as said by u ur self...
ur werds hold no weight, they get flown out with ma draft...

Strict parents? REally thats the best you can come up with??? And please we all know that your fat sorry sitting on wu corp all day ass IS NOT NICE WITH THE BANGER ahahahahaah you are the definition of pathetic talking bout how you gonna shoot people on a website! Talk about words having no weight.

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 01:37 AM
keep thinkin that mark...

EAGLE EYE
02-11-2010, 04:14 AM
I want you guys to kiss and make up OR else I'm gonna smack my dino boner so far up your assses you spit 64 bars.

Do that maff audio boofsters.

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 06:50 AM
robbie, 4 real 4 real, would u respect pablo fransisco as a hiphop emcee?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/l_6735ae4348cf40c2bb169b146374a1-1.jpg

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 06:51 AM
im just sayin, duke aint even got the sence to hear out of both ears buahahahahha

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 07:09 AM

sinapse's firs album

http://www.imagehut.net/images/m5pvge54q350n6nzb6u.jpg (http://www.imagehut.net/)

Sinapse
02-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Skampoe the way that you rap and mix it sounds like you have one less functional ear than me. Your music is so amateur sounding in every way you should worry about your own ears, possibly cleaning them out???

You can post all the little pictures that you want, all it does is show you are spending time thinking about me and trying to find pictures of me, that is nice. I know you are mad, I would be two if I had been rapping as long as you and couldn't stay on beat or get any respect.

Everyone knows that the only people showing love are riders! The only cats in this thread who don't dickride said that your song is unlistenable. Not that they didn't like it but that it was so fucking bad they had to turn the shit off. That is where you are at man, been making music as long as you have and cats are still turning your shit off before they get through the first verse ahahhahah

pro.Graveface
02-11-2010, 11:42 AM
man you a dic ridah, punk,,, only guy that could not liston was Maximus

Sinapse
02-11-2010, 12:21 PM
man you a dic ridah, punk,,, only guy that could not liston was Maximus

me too! lol i thought that shit was terrible

Max and a few others are the only ones in the thread keeping it 100, you are just defending your buddy.

Even young Killbot who gave him a beat came in and said, yeah you pretty much suck and can't flow, so take it as you want. Some of us are being honest, others like you are fronting out of loyalty. Either that or you got some awful taste in music.

Steak
02-11-2010, 02:00 PM
lots of beef lol

let me just say i think skampoe is not very good.

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 05:00 PM
oh shit thats sid^ buahahahhahaha damn bro u stay followin me...

sin, amateur? rly? buahahahhah man u failed at hiphop! not every thing has to sound polished up n all that!

Sinapse
02-11-2010, 05:13 PM
sin, amateur? rly? buahahahhah man u failed at hiphop! not every thing has to sound polished up n all that!

In other words you are trash, you know it, and you've accepted it.

pro.Graveface
02-11-2010, 05:36 PM
me too! lol i thought that shit was terrible

Max and a few others are the only ones in the thread keeping it 100, you are just defending your buddy.

Even young Killbot who gave him a beat came in and said, yeah you pretty much suck and can't flow, so take it as you want. Some of us are being honest, others like you are fronting out of loyalty. Either that or you got some awful taste in music.

I thought it was a dope trac! here you come bull shitting!!!!! I like raw sound!!!! you act way to pro for that sjitya talk like you the fuckin expert psss, why ya gotta get evr1 who replied positiv, kuz you didt like it kuz of some sjit in th past eh fuc you for callin me a dic rydah or wateva you a pussy

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 05:59 PM
this mu fucka bought a hiphop manual so learned from there... fuck all that, i put ma soul in ma craft n get that rawness that shit u dont know nuffin about sin, u might be tighter production but ur averaged skilled!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-11-2010, 07:23 PM
skamp its not abt being rugged its abt being on beat ur not on beat if u were ud be someone i cud actualy listen to...like sinapse is sum1 i wud NEVER listen to

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 07:25 PM
no doubt, thanks for the feed.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-11-2010, 07:28 PM
i take that back if u were on beat i wud BUMP ur in jigs shit cuz i like tht street shit i dont like hearin tht faggot ass whiteboy back pack shit...also yall shud start rhymin on sum hard beats get away frm the second rate wutang joints

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 07:34 PM
fam, i hardly do wutangy beats bro.... n we always come thru with that raw shit...

whut ever wutangy beats we get on is cuz we on another niggaz joint on sum collaboe shit...

peep our street parable tapez SWORD N THE SLEDGEHAMMER N SOTM c'mon sun... we got this!!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-11-2010, 07:49 PM
imma peep tht shit l8r then fam keep elevating

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 07:53 PM
man, so ur speaking with out even listening to the work.

Sinapse
02-11-2010, 08:03 PM
skamp its not abt being rugged its abt being on beat ur not on beat if u were ud be someone i cud actualy listen to...like sinapse is sum1 i wud NEVER listen to

Get it right, grown ass white man shit...you are the only "boy" around here, kiddo

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 08:05 PM
buahahahahhaa wtf hahahahahahah

Sinapse
02-11-2010, 08:06 PM
lol he said he doesn't like white boy shit, i corrected him, if he is gonna insult me at least do it correctly!

Sinapse
02-11-2010, 08:09 PM
I just quoted the wrong post, I'm not as good at the internet as you...you are def better at talking shit on forums than me.

Sinapse
02-11-2010, 08:25 PM
fyi

listening to the free shit on myspace WTF!!! rhymes are fire the flow has energy i like it a nice change of pace from the monotone flow alotta rappas be using...

Hotwire and creative differances = hot fire pure nastiness

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 08:26 PM
ur one pathetic lil dude...no one wants that sorry hippie rap u bring, u can never get real on a track.

Sinapse
02-11-2010, 08:29 PM
ur one pathetic lil dude...no one wants that sorry hippie rap u bring, u can never get real on a track.

yeah okay, whatever that means you idiot, i get on lots of tracks that people would never let your sorry ass get on

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 09:01 PM
and vise a versa, its always the truth when i craft a verseup!

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 10:02 PM
1,250 chances of sellin more than u.

12weLvE
02-11-2010, 10:14 PM
1,250 chances of sellin more than u.

http://i36.tinypic.com/21orn2r.png

http://media.fedstv.com.s3.amazonaws.com/7fdf1cf74b8d471d853976761970327f.jpg

First of all... lol. Who is gonna sign you??

I am not doubting you, but dude you have not even attempted to get your fat ass on stage let alone press up an album.

again...

http://img.youtube.com/vi/vulb3MLwhgU/0.jpg

Show and prove Skampoe. Get your HUSTLE ON SON!!

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 10:18 PM
fuck being signed.

Sinapse
02-11-2010, 10:34 PM
It's not even about getting signed. Whether someone tries to get paid off music or not is a choice they gotta make based on their life. This is about this clown being wack as all hell and doing the same shit to me everytime i post music, i used to like this forum now i can't even post around here without this useless piece of trash swinging from my balls

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 10:41 PM
ur a god damn liar smh, post links of whut ur sayin!

ERN-DAWGY
02-11-2010, 11:22 PM
yo what fuck is with the hate my niggas, put yo fucken finger up, skamp wrote that shit and BAM its a banga its ill with the flow n it sound proper , dont be hatin, feedback on the son so he can grow, if u dont feel it you aint gotta come in here and try to put ppl down.. cuz you used to be just as wack as anyone , u start u grow u expand, positive feed andcheck ya shit
elevation yall, peace, and Imma be back yo dont get it twisted once the judge grats my pardon its on... as far as the metaphors in this track..whatver man its a jungle bite away lions 1

ERN-DAWGY
02-11-2010, 11:37 PM
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2931/img00461.jpg (http://img697.imageshack.us/i/img00461.jpg/)

ERN-DAWGY
02-11-2010, 11:38 PM
^^ merry 2010

SKAMPOE
02-12-2010, 12:21 AM
hahahahahahahah drunk ass nigga, peace ern

Sinapse
02-12-2010, 12:29 AM
yo what fuck is with the hate my niggas, put yo fucken finger up, skamp wrote that shit and BAM its a banga its ill with the flow n it sound proper , dont be hatin, feedback on the son so he can grow, if u dont feel it you aint gotta come in here and try to put ppl down.. cuz you used to be just as wack as anyone , u start u grow u expand, positive feed andcheck ya shit
elevation yall, peace, and Imma be back yo dont get it twisted once the judge grats my pardon its on... as far as the metaphors in this track..whatver man its a jungle bite away lions 1

it's all good, I'm not the only one that thinks it's trash

there is a lot more to this than this thread man, i'm being an asshole b/c i want to be, i am fully aware that i'm being hateful and I don't give a shit b/c this guy really can't keep his ass out of my threads, he has been mad at me for a long time since right after Sound Theory. all because I won't say that PCP is any good and if I'm a hater for saying they are trash then call me a hater all day

Sinapse
02-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Also, I'm not the one posting photos that I grabbed off of a person's facebook or videos I made to diss someone and put on youtube. Why don't cats like Ern and Grave have a problem with that tasteless immature garbage? This guy is the biggest douchebag hater around here. He has single handedly turned this place into Gen Chat with all his beefs, look at how many actual diss tracks PCP has posted on this forum

Fuck outta here saying I'm the negative one

12weLvE
02-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Sin Susanne, not hatin just feed backin, oh and FUCK U incase u gon say sum like ''ur feed back aint needed w.e w.e'' FUCK U!

n e who

man both them shits sound fucked up, hazy mornings, those sample dont werk with the drums, drums sound like a toddler is steppin on ur drum pads.

gitana joint,
sample is bangin the drums are better but it sounds like u wuz scared n not comfortable laying them down son, the swithes wus mad wak tbh...

that jazzoing shit is just that, shit, hot garboe...

2cents^

ok, now say sumshit...

I know Skamp is your mans and all Grave, but dont post without knowing where shit is coming from.

You see that Skampoe quote up top... Thats how he came at the Boy Sin last week...

Now do you see the anger in his words there?? Or are you going to ride with Skampoe all the way lol.

Now to the track...

Like Max said, couldn't even get halfway past it.

Why Ern's and Graves argument is invalid...

This is not about Skampoe being wack... This is about Skampoe being disrespectful and being a bitch about it being done back to him.

Of course his people wont see past it though... Fam is fam right lol.

ERN-DAWGY
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
i aint nobodys person and fam son, i do my own thing, and if you listen this track its better then what 90% of people was releasing in they young year

ERN-DAWGY
02-12-2010, 01:03 AM
but whatever im just drunk as fuck son good go skamp

ERN-DAWGY
02-12-2010, 01:06 AM
n even if I missed some threads to see whats goin in the backround....maybe feelings get hurt but its only a internet feelin yo so its not too real...nah mean

SKAMPOE
02-12-2010, 01:10 AM
hahahahah look at these 2 homos try n tag team sum shit lmao

this is outside the music, these niggaz is mad in real life cuz we don shitted on them mu fuckaz...

sin, how u gon hate on the diss tracks, u str8 pusseh if some one calls u out n u just not gon say shit, fuck that! ya failed at hiphop if u hatin on me n how i gets busy!

like i said b4,
''any one can write a verse and make it sound like its flamez,
but with out this realness shit aint even the same...''

ERN-DAWGY
02-12-2010, 01:23 AM
hahahahahahahah drunk ass nigga, peace ern

ay man i aint drank shit tonight..............hahahaha oh wait yeah i did a lil

ERN-DAWGY
02-12-2010, 01:27 AM
yo professor GRAVE!!!, whatup dunn

ERN-DAWGY
02-12-2010, 01:31 AM
i know what we need, a peace blunt ...puff puff pass yo

12weLvE
02-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Erno did you receive the email with the joints?

Sinapse
02-12-2010, 01:59 AM
hahahahah look at these 2 homos try n tag team sum shit lmao

this is outside the music, these niggaz is mad in real life cuz we don shitted on them mu fuckaz...

sin, how u gon hate on the diss tracks, u str8 pusseh if some one calls u out n u just not gon say shit, fuck that! ya failed at hiphop if u hatin on me n how i gets busy!

like i said b4,
''any one can write a verse and make it sound like its flamez,
but with out this realness shit aint even the same...''

hey ima rhyme like skampoe today, real in every way
ate da mufuckin horse plus eight bails of hay
i swear the realness of my wordplay that i spray
i say it makes snakes pray in very gay ways
whatta ya say? i got the realness in ma werds
i smoke da herbs ma thoghts high like birds
its absurd, my talent isn't even a third
because i barely ever rhyme more than one wird
but i got the realness, i speak bout the street
but never on the street, oh, my swollen feet
big problem i like to eat, got the diabete
fried banana sweet with da flow off da beat

SKAMPOE
02-12-2010, 06:59 AM
we said that about u, stop biting.
GpZNp8I9vZc
@ 2.47
''u need a pass an appointment, for this verbal anointment,
shoinkin da shoinkin boinkin, shmoinkin da snoinkin boinkin,
wtf r u sayin dog that shit is annoying,
i mame n destroyem, wit these rhymes i aim and deployem,
raining and stormin,
bang tha thang get flamed like a torch and
i rhyme a bunch of werds too but that angle is boring,''

ERN-DAWGY
02-12-2010, 08:31 AM
yeah 12 i got it, it was those two joints right?

12weLvE
02-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Ok yeah. Hit me up on the myspace or send me a pm.

Sinapse
02-12-2010, 10:39 AM

Wow! I think you are even stupider than you are fat!! LMAO

I was imitating your Roses Are Red style rhyme schemes, took me about 2 minutes to type up a Skampoe flow

Sinapse
02-12-2010, 10:41 AM
I love how you guys hold onto your diss tracks against me like they are the crown jewels of your catalog. Tracks were straight booty. You wouldn't even believe how many people hit me up on the low clowning ya'll over that whole thing. The really said thing, which has been pointed out before is that Jigsaw refined that track for like a month! I finish albums in a month.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-12-2010, 03:00 PM
man, so ur speaking with out even listening to the work.

i have listened to ur work nd when i did i heard u over wu-tangy beats...

Get it right, grown ass white man shit...you are the only "boy" around here, kiddo

shut the fuck up son idc how old u r nigga ill stomp u in the ground my niggas out here fight grown men nd they alot tougher then u

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-12-2010, 03:14 PM
GpZNp8I9vZc
@ 2.47
''u need a pass an appointment, for this verbal anointment,
shoinkin da shoinkin boinkin, shmoinkin da snoinkin boinkin,
wtf r u sayin dog that shit is annoying,
i mame n destroyem, wit these rhymes i aim and deployem,
raining and stormin,
bang tha thang get flamed like a torch and
i rhyme a bunch of werds too but that angle is boring,''

i take tht back too i guess u do rap on sum gully joints shit was flames

food for thought
02-12-2010, 03:24 PM
shut the fuck up son idc how old u r nigga ill stomp u in the ground my niggas out here fight grown men nd they alot tougher then u

shut your faggot ass up, young'n.

your always talking that e-tough shit.

this is the internet. gtfo with that shit is your lip gloss poppin faggit?

SKAMPOE
02-12-2010, 03:44 PM
I love how you guys hold onto your diss tracks against me like they are the crown jewels of your catalog. Tracks were straight booty. You wouldn't even believe how many people hit me up on the low clowning ya'll over that whole thing. The really said thing, which has been pointed out before is that Jigsaw refined that track for like a month! I finish albums in a month.
EXAAAACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats one of my biggest points broskee..

u should hear those same individuals on my end....

http://newcms.crown.roadhouse.com.au/Assets/Images/100414%20Pablo%20Francisco.jpg
go head turn ya hat to the back...the facts remain!!!!

pro.Graveface
02-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Peace Ern !!!
wasup with da judge?
ayaay stay safe bro
PEACEyo professor GRAVE!!!, whatup dunn

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-12-2010, 05:47 PM
shut your faggot ass up, young'n.

your always talking that e-tough shit.

this is the internet. gtfo with that shit is your lip gloss poppin faggit?

r u seriously going to use a played out insult that somehow caught on against someone it doesnt apply to at all...

and sun u ride so much fucking dick nigga u got an internet ethering in ur sig that was done by another nigga...ur just tryin to tlk shit so u can stay relevant on here its really fucking pathetic how serioous sum of u grown ass men take this forum...

its not my fault u an ugly crusty braid havin 45 year old dirty ass ethiopian nigga and dis youngn gets more pussy then u fam

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Ok yeah. Hit me up on the myspace or send me a pm.
hi 12! just dropping by to call you a hurt feelings inscure lipgloss fag!

k bye!

SKAMPOE
02-12-2010, 09:52 PM
hi 12! just dropping by to call you a hurt feelings inscure lipgloss fag!

k bye!
hsahahahahahhahaha aint that the fuckin truth:clap:

12weLvE
02-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Omar go to bed son...

You are fat and a waste of life seriously lol. Cant rap for shit, cant really do nothing... have you ever considered a career in food tasting??

Bronze Lock this thread son.

SKAMPOE
02-12-2010, 11:13 PM
lol @ omar...

Ariel, c'mon son!!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/my%20album%20shops/l_fd6f0b2235b1434ba3b0a89aea0a7d-1.gif

i mean c'mon, this is the type of gay we dealin with here.... chek ya self homo! dick ridin ass homo.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/my%20album%20shops/mewithshadeslookingup-1.jpg

c'mon playa, u cant tell me shit boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

12weLvE
02-12-2010, 11:27 PM
LOL Omar please... stop saving my pictures and photo shopping them... makes you look beyond gay.

Go on with yourself you fat ass 27,000 post in 2 in a half years wack rappin ass faggit.

I am done.

SKAMPOE
02-12-2010, 11:38 PM
yea im wak now cuz ur lover is mad at me hahahaha
c'mon bee,
u know u was on ma dick for that sound theory like we bust lipgloss faggit,
u know whut u said to us,
i just lol at u talkin ur lil bull shit here n there angry n shit because i know at the end of the day that u know whut u said,
i dont care if no one knows cuz its me n u who spoke
and we know whut u said and how hard on our dicks u were till just a week ago....

look at this thread,
all ur anger and frustrations are written here for the real heads to CEE...
look at the sizes of the thread lol its ridiculous, all cuz i shitted on ya whole existence bruh... say whut u will but its documented and every one knows...

for this i am thankful.

SKAMPOE
02-12-2010, 11:42 PM
oh, n whos Omar again? lol maximus asked me for my real name on the fone cuz his he aint have on his rap costume on at the time, i gave him a bullshit name n he said his name was Mario, with the size of his mariachi type of mustachio i dont doubt it...

max mantis i love u boii u ma nigga

Sinapse
02-13-2010, 12:05 AM
Ah yes the documentation of how you are swinging around from my balls like Tarzan in the jungle. How many times did you post pictures of me in this thread? Come on, son...the only thing you are proving is how insecure and pathetic you are, forget being wack, you are just a delusional loser hater

food for thought
02-13-2010, 12:09 AM
12elve, you lip gloss wearing faggit.

keep neg repping me.

your faggit ass is gona get aired out again soon. lol

soft ass maybe its maybelline faggot.

SKAMPOE
02-13-2010, 12:22 AM
http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/dailyloaf/files/2009/06/pablofranciscoblog.jpg

12weLvE
02-13-2010, 12:24 AM
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1715/comeonomar.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-13-2010, 12:33 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/my%20album%20shops/l_fd6f0b2235b1434ba3b0a89aea0a7d-3.jpg

diggy
02-13-2010, 12:35 AM
I read the whole thread and it seems to me that sinapse and 12 are full blown just hating on skampoe for for every time skampoe ethered these to gentlefags..

Sinapse
02-13-2010, 12:41 AM
Skampoe's crusade to convert the audio booth into Gen Chat continues! Bringing in the reinforcements!

SKAMPOE
02-13-2010, 12:42 AM
gtfo my thread u homo

diggy
02-13-2010, 12:49 AM
Naw, Sinapse, you just a hater.

SKAMPOE
02-13-2010, 12:50 AM
true shit^

Sinapse
02-13-2010, 01:03 AM
Naw, Sinapse, you just a hater.

Yeah, I am a huge hater of wack cornball internet style rappers that can't seem to stay the fuck out of my threads and let me share my music here in peace. If this asshole could just stay out of my threads I would be happy to ignore him, just like I did for months and months, but then he decided to try to ruin my last thread, so I'm going to return the favor until he can learn to leave me the fuck alone

SKAMPOE
02-13-2010, 01:06 AM
look at this homo beg for skampoe 2 ease up lmao man up u fuckin homo stop being a flagrant faggit

Sinapse
02-13-2010, 02:03 AM
look at this homo beg for skampoe 2 ease up lmao man up u fuckin homo stop being a flagrant faggit

its the internet there is no manning up man, you really have a twisted mind, like you think what happens on wu corp is as important or equivalent to real life. its really too fucking real

lol

all i want is to be able to post and not have my threads turn into a circus, but I don't care that much, I know you'll just spam no matter what so I'm going to ruin your threads for fun since no one give a flying fuck about your music anyway.

notice how the song is just a distant memory in this thread? wu corp is like a circus nowadays and you are the clown

Sinapse
02-13-2010, 02:08 AM
by the way...wasn't the word "huge" in the title of the thread originally? did you have Bronze remove that since it's a lil ironic with you being so god damn fat? either way you should have called the track "predicted flop", or "huge predicted flop"...whichever

12weLvE
02-13-2010, 02:17 AM
SKampoe enjoying Sinapse's album ehhh....

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7849/skampoeconvo.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/2wn5ima.gif

He just said what???!!!

SKAMPOE
02-13-2010, 02:25 AM
@ sin, me n bronze had a lil technical difficulty lol

@ Arieola
is like i said, if u give Jay Leno the ability to rap....