PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever tried dating sites?

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-08-2010, 12:47 AM
All those dating websites. Anyone try them before? I'm curious to hear some honest stories. What about those adult ones?

check two
02-08-2010, 01:05 AM
I hear plenty of fish is good.

Queen Of Poetry
02-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Never have but was thinking about it. I mean what's the worst that can happen? U go on a lousy date, get a free meal and go home?

Mai Wang Tu Phat
02-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Please, why go online when I can watch 'em from the trees outside?
I'll stick to my own ways, thanks.

PALEFORCE
02-08-2010, 08:58 AM
I use www.swingerlifestyle.com (http://www.swinglifestyle.com/?signup=VISIONZ)

i like it cuz its free and women are ready to fuck.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
02-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Ben is tryin homo gang bang sites

http://i49.tinypic.com/allm6u.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Never have but was thinking about it. I mean what's the worst that can happen? U go on a lousy date, get a free meal and go home?

Free meal? Looks like I been missing out.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 12:18 PM
hahahahah tek is obsessed with magma

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2010, 12:25 PM
Awww Tech wants a man date

Queen Of Poetry
02-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Free meal? Looks like I been missing out.

Yes free meal. Usually on the 1st date, dudes try to pay and if I ain't feeling them I let them pay.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 12:34 PM
what does it mean if a girl pays for you on the first date queen?

Queen Of Poetry
02-08-2010, 12:37 PM
what does it mean if a girl pays for you on the first date queen?

Means she's a baller. Ha. Or ur a broke ass but u got a big dick so she just wants some dick. Or it means that she wants u to know that is she is running shit, she's in control.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 12:41 PM
heres how it went down....

It wasnt dinner it was drinks.

So i got up to go to the bathroom and i come back and see the checkbooklet thing. I open it up and her card is in there and i say....NO, i dont think so. She refuses, so i agreed to pay the tip.

the bill was 34, i left a 10.

She is a single mom holding it down.

Explain further....

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 12:42 PM
wimmin pays me to givzzem pleasure

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper332/stills/1o79q0e3.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 12:43 PM

So i got up to go to the bathroom and i come back and see the checkbooklet thing. I open it up and her card is in there and i say....NO, i dont think so. She refuses, so i agreed to pay the tip.

Explain further....
10 on a 34 dolla bill, fuck that, i never tip, if i do its like 2 bones the most ahahahahhahahaha i have my reasons:W

Queen Of Poetry
02-08-2010, 12:44 PM

Explain further....

Oh I've done that. Maybe she is used to having control on things and doesn't want a man doing stuff for her. Lots of times when singel moms go out on a date, dudes feel like they ain't got no money and I myself like to let the man know I don't need ur money so let me get this. But u can't say that without being tacky, so u do subliminally. Ha.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 12:48 PM
thats what i figures. it was a pride thing with her. And i respected that, but I also wanted her to kno that i am a gentleman, and would have no problem taking care of the evenings bill.

skamp, that server got a nice tip because of circumstances.....had i paid the 34 AND left the tip, she would have only gotten 5 bucks probably.

Queen Of Poetry
02-08-2010, 12:50 PM
thats what i figures. it was a pride thing with her. And i respected that, but I also wanted her to kno that i am a gentleman, and would have no problem taking care of the evenings bill.

skamp, that server got a nice tip because of circumstances.....had i paid the 34 AND left the tip, she would have only gotten 5 bucks probably.

Yep. Single moms get a bad rap all day long and when they meet someone they might be interested in, they like to let them know without words that I don't need u but I may want u (if u play ur cards right). U dig?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Oh i understand totally. Its tough for the single moms, especially her since her kids dad isnt around at all.

Its tough to find a guy that will raise another mans seed.

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 12:56 PM
10 on a 34 dolla bill, fuck that, i never tip, if i do its like 2 bones the most ahahahahhahahaha i have my reasons:W

We beefin now skampi

angry!
02-08-2010, 01:01 PM
nicky youre fuckin pathetic!!!!! disconnect the computer for a while, social misfit getting herbed by internet dates!!!!!!!!!!

the bitch picked up the bill because she took you for a broke joke, get a job and maybe you can pay next time!!!!!!!!!

and queen why the fuck you even talking about dating?!?!?! psyched about free meals like a sloppy mess!!!!!!!!!!!! you cant keep track of the baby daddys you already got and youre looking for more!??!?!? go ahead and send a nigga your pic over the net, use that one you like from the neck up!!!!!!!!!!! soon as you stand up hes hitting the nearest emergency exit!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 01:02 PM
LMFAO!!

Angry is like the gen chat king

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 01:04 PM
well the bitch was wrong and i got two free beers and about 4 shots of jack....but regardless, she aint a bitch. Just a woman who can handle herself.

angry!
02-08-2010, 01:10 PM
youre the bitch!!!!!

you got no problem with a woman paying for your drinks!!!!!

whos fuckin who!?!?!

take control like a man you submissive pussy, and try to establish a relationship with no computer involved you shut in faggot!!!!!!!!!!

why do you post on a wu tang forum!?!?!? to interract with fat lonely single moms like queen?!!?!??!!?

get a life queer!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
02-08-2010, 01:12 PM
LMFAO!!

Angry is like the gen chat king

No she's not. Please ignore it and it will go away. Racist bitch.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 01:12 PM
We beefin now skampi
i know i know lol if u was ma waiter or whut ever i'll tip u nice n shit but trust man i do unto others what has been done to me....feel me...

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 01:15 PM
youre the bitch!!!!!

you got no problem with a woman paying for your drinks!!!!!

whos fuckin who!?!?!

take control like a man you submissive pussy, and try to establish a relationship with no computer involved you shut in faggot!!!!!!!!!!

why do you post on a wu tang forum!?!?!? to interract with fat lonely single moms like queen?!!?!??!!?

get a life queer!!!!!!!!!!

i actually liked the fact she paid. It impressed me. I can't stand a girl who is helpless and broke.
I went out with this girl a few times and she never wanted to go out cuz she had no money. So i said so what i got it, but after a while that gets old. After the first date taht gets old, especially if u arent feelin the girl.

So this was a nice surprise.

Your just bitter cuz the Celtics are a joke right now.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 01:32 PM
celtics aint been shit since larry bird used to suck off the team back then

diggy
02-08-2010, 08:29 PM
I tried e-harmony before. I got a lot of hits...

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t349/photodiggy/tr.jpg?t=1265682483

check two
02-09-2010, 12:43 AM
the-park.com

Longbongcilvaringz
02-09-2010, 11:07 AM
I use www.swingerlifestyle.com (http://www.swinglifestyle.com/?signup=VISIONZ)

i like it cuz its free and women are ready to fuck.

Am i the only one here who is going to even acknowledge that this hilarious post occurred?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-25-2013, 08:27 AM
bump

for the lonely and/or desperate boys of WTC.