PDA

View Full Version : Water Flouridation

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-08-2010, 02:29 AM
Seriously, just take 2 minutes to read this:

All water coming out of a tap in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia as well as many in Europe, by law, contain flouride because scientists believe it prevents tooth decay. So i suppose if scientists find a chemical that prevents swine flu they will add this to our water as well? How about if they find a chemical that makes your hair shiny and healthy? This is fucking ridiculous and i consider adding flouride to our drinking water as a form of "FORCED MEDICATION." Honestly, think about it. No one's asking for this shit.

Some facts about Flouride:

Studies indicate fluoride’s potential to cause a wide range of adverse, systemic effects.

Tooth decay has dropped at the same rate in countries with, and without, water fluoridation.

People can recieve flouride from many other sources besides the water supply if they choose to.

Another thing i was thinking about. You know when you go to a store looking for soap, sun tan lotion, or any hygiene product? Well, why do they have to have a smell? Why can't a product just do what i ask it to (like get rid of the dirt on my body) without leaving an attractive smell afterwards? If i want a sun block, let me get one that does what it's supposed to do: BLOCK THE SUN. I dont need sun block to smell like peaches and mangos. Just block the sun God damn it!!! Thats all i'm asking it to do. And i want my water to do what it's supposed to: be clean, quench my thirst and keep me hydrated.

:(

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2010, 02:37 AM
You should be more worried about the huge trace amounts of antibiotics recently discovered in the public supply.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 02:43 AM
Y2bBW3j2dS8&hl

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2010, 03:15 AM
its all white peoples fault

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 03:31 AM
isnt it always friend

PALEFORCE
02-08-2010, 10:01 AM
theres a lot of drugs in the water. now theyre pushing to add statins in.

if you notice the elite are buying up all the water supplies.

if you want to affect all the fish in the sea all u need to do is affect the water.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-08-2010, 10:14 AM
The crazy shit is they arent even bothering to cover this shit up

Theyre adding a chemical to entire countries water supplies to help prevent tooth decay???????????????????????

Are they sirrisly expecting intelligent people to believe that shit? To prevent tooth decay??? Your gonna add a potentially poisonous chemical to a WATER SUPPLY just so you can help peoples teeth.

Isnt most dental work private business anyway? Why would the governments care so much about stopping business like that.

And i'd like to see what solid scientific evidence there is that proves that drinking water with flouride in actually prevents tooth decay. I'd imagine it would be very hard to absolutely prove something like that.

Maybe in toothpaste, it may have some benefits - but to put it in an entire water supply? Come the fuck on.

Uncle Steezo
02-08-2010, 11:12 AM
the awakening...
last year it was a joke cause tsa said so.

i made a thread about drugs in the water. pale made a thead about flouride.

good morning.

LoTec
02-08-2010, 11:38 AM
I wonder how far reaching it is, I live in a small town far from any cities, we dont have water treatment facilities. All I know of thats in our town water is chlorine.

PALEFORCE
02-08-2010, 11:51 AM
its further reaching then alot of people realize because it is not just the water...

and

do you drink bottled juices? soda?teas? where does the water come from for these drinks? Do you use ice cubes? do you shower in this water?

Uncle Steezo
02-08-2010, 12:07 PM
corn syrup.
poison.

BTTR KNG KOOL
02-08-2010, 12:25 PM
flouride occurs naturally in fresh and ocean water tho.

in high doses its dangerous. It has "taming" effect on people.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 03:11 PM
good thread, ktl shit

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2010, 03:20 PM
I remember as far back as kindergarten we had a special time in the morning where we had to take a "fluoride pill".

It always made me question their motives so I pretended to take it then, would stealthily throw it away in the trash when the teacher & assistant had their heads turned.

However I don't lose sleep over fluoride. We are all gonna die one day.

TSA
02-08-2010, 03:21 PM
i mean, in the end of the day, if someone makes my free water prevent tooth decay, for free, i really have no reason to be mad.

u mad nigga(s)?

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 03:22 PM
that explains ur pastyness lol @ sinclaire

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Flouride is an ingredient used in Prozac and Serin NERVE GAS.

Getting rid of flouride would be considered toxic waste and companies would have to pay millions due to causing a hazard on the enviornment. But because the gov't considers it safe, flouride can easily be slowly released into our toothpaste and water.

It's also funny how some countries strictly ban flouride in their water because they know of the side-effects, other countries think its great for you. Thats like saying rat poison is delicious and good for you in Canada, but horrible and deadly in Japan..WTF! It's still rat poison.

Uncle Steezo
02-08-2010, 05:06 PM
now if this the case with water, imagine the shit that is inside cigarettes, which everyone admits is bad for you.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Fluoride is the shit.

I inject that shit right into my neck and my dickvein, and I'm stronger, healthier, and more gangsta than any of you tooth-decay, soft-dick internet-scienist faggots.

I'll beat a motherfucker's ass for getting water in my fluoride.

Everything kills you. EVERYTHING. A little fluoride doesn't make any difference. Statistically speaking, the odds are that 3/4 of you are going to be murdered by hip-hop message board users from New England in the next 10 years anyway.

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Everything kills you. EVERYTHING. A little fluoride doesn't make any difference.
Correct, but the point of the thread is that nobody asked for this chemical to be in our water in the first place. The water industry has put it there without the people's consent.

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2010, 05:31 PM
i'm black, everything is a threat in my world

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Correct, but the point of the thread is that nobody asked for this chemical to be in our water in the first place. The water industry has put it there without the people's consent.

So?

What IS done with the people's consent nowadays?

"The people" are fucking stupid. look at this website. If "the people" were in charge, we'd all be running around barefoot throwing feces at each other.

Fluoride=hip-hop. You all just don't get it because youre all white and/or European.

check two
02-08-2010, 06:28 PM
If a person wants fluoride to help them prevent cavities, they can just get it from toothpaste, as most toothpastes have it in it. Doesn't just about everybody brush their teeth? It's stupid to be adding all this flouride to the water supply.

On the other hand, flouride isn't needed to help prevent cavities anyway. There are various substances that work just as well as flouride does. Just use a good natural toothpaste that is flouride free.

On a side note, it's pretty bizarre that amalagams(silver fillings with mercury) are still allowed in the US. I don't think putting one of the deadliest substances in your mouth is such a good thing. They try to say that when the mercury reacts with the other substances in the filling, it becomes non dangerous. smh If a dentist speaks out against amalgams, they are in danger of losing their license. The ADA is corrupt.