PDA

View Full Version : Craziest Wu (or WTC related) track?

crds
02-08-2010, 03:00 AM
My vote goes for the late, great Ol Dirty and "Harlem World"...that shit was just insane, especially the part where Ol Dirty goes so I just laugggghhhhhh (listen to that in headphones and tell me you don't feel a little nervous)...haha and the production on that flipped my wig too.

What's your pick?

fatboybrandon
02-08-2010, 07:55 AM
That first solo by Ol' Dirty bugged me out back in the mid 90's, it was like nothing I ever heard before. I remember that Harlem World song, that was funny the way he was acting with such spontaneous reactions.

Another one for me is the Protect Ya Neck II on Ol' Dirty's 1st solo, the beat was frantic and the MCs came like a bunch of madmen with wild delivery.

I gotta give it to Bang Your Head by The Gravediggaz too, I always thought Poetic sounded bugged out, but to hear him on that song was a whole 'nother level of madness. The beat on that song is wild too

crds
02-08-2010, 06:38 PM
That first solo by Ol' Dirty bugged me out back in the mid 90's, it was like nothing I ever heard before. I remember that Harlem World song, that was funny the way he was acting with such spontaneous reactions.

Another one for me is the Protect Ya Neck II on Ol' Dirty's 1st solo, the beat was frantic and the MCs came like a bunch of madmen with wild delivery.

I gotta give it to Bang Your Head by The Gravediggaz too, I always thought Poetic sounded bugged out, but to hear him on that song was a whole 'nother level of madness. The beat on that song is wild too

Hell yeah...co-sign on that Protect Ya Neck II, that shit was insane and that Gravediggaz is a great choice as well.

dret.izm
02-08-2010, 07:51 PM
harlem world no doubt gets my head spinnin. shits next level as fuck.

peace from NZ too..