PDA

View Full Version : What Is Wrong With Human Beings?

Dr. Green Lungs
02-08-2010, 11:53 AM
i never could understand the mind of the common man or woman on the street throughout my life. we as a people, our minds are so brainwashed and traumatized that we are afraid to think outside the box. the common man will follow the masses into a pit of fire after a life full of manipulation and brainwashing and a few bud lights.
the superbowl for example, or even just football in general.... a whole stadium full of sheeple some rich and bored, turning their backs on the rest of mankind who isnt quite in their price range, then there are the average struggling americans who cant afford the luxurious crap that is constantly pushed on us through the media, who then declares these expensive fashions as the in thing, which then traumatizes people minds who need to feel like they fit it. anyway, its these average strugglers who baffle me the most, they turn to fanship and heroism to fill in the voids in life that are constantly being brought out in our mindstate by manipulative entertainment. dedicating ones life to worship a franchise and its employees only to get nothing in return. oh, you live in new orleans, sorry to burst your bubble, but the saints bringing that trophy back home will do absolutely nothing for you, except boost your already traumatized self esteem, and rid your pockets of a few hundred dollars (gotta buy some superbowl memorbilia so that you can remember the day that reggie bush and drew brees distracted you from how fucked up of a place earth has become and how brain dead most americans are becoming). well congrats on that. leme know how that all works out.
seriously... why do we worship famous people who make tons and tons of undeserving monies and are never going to do anything for yourself as an individual??? i just dont get it. society is a fucking joke these days. when will the masses wake up and not be afraid to actually talk about real things that affect everyday life and stop worrying about sports movies and reality tv.
wake the fuck up people!!! we have been bamboozled since day one!!!

LORD NOSE
02-08-2010, 12:20 PM
when will the masses wake up and not be afraid to actually talk about real things that affect everyday life and stop worrying about sports movies and reality tv.

when they ain't got nothing to eat

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-08-2010, 12:31 PM
because they live in comfort
for most human beings thats the most important thing (subconciously) is to be comfortable and safe in life, so you can re produce.

not many people want to challenge themselves, its not in human nature if you are already in a comfortable environment. it doesnt make sense (in a survival instinct type of way).

the current environment may not be to your liking, but thats just the way it is right now!

TeknicelStylez
02-08-2010, 12:42 PM
when they ain't got nothing to eat

Which will be soon

Dr. Green Lungs
02-08-2010, 12:42 PM
i agree with the comfort thing mr ghostlaced... but i have know idea how bombarding our minds with the constant drama and mind pollution that we see on tv and base the way we think around has anything to do with being comfortable. drama and confusion is not comforting to the mind. it the exact opposite. maybe its just that we have been blind for soooooooo long that the average human has no idea what true comfort actually is??

praise the almitey W
02-08-2010, 12:59 PM
i think its got to do with the government the government advertises stuff and so we buy it its probably why people are scared feel insecure or need to fit in. i mean i want alot of things but i can't afford it i want nice clothes i want the new burger they showcase on tv i want the new videogames they play on tv but i can't afford it so whats the point.

diggy
02-08-2010, 10:55 PM
seriously... why do we worship famous people who make tons and tons of undeserving monies and are never going to do anything for yourself as an individual??? i just dont get it.

It goes back to ancient Greek and Roman times when some people who had more than the usual strength, wisdom, beauty and wealth were worshiped as god and is too deep to fully explain here.

Interestingly though, when a person is famous and wealthy, sometime they are called Idols. They are worshiped for being successful and maybe their worshipers believe that by worshiping them, they could also have fame and wealth.

Urban_Journalz
02-08-2010, 11:23 PM
i never could understand the mind of the common man or woman on the street throughout my life. we as a people, our minds are so brainwashed and traumatized that we are afraid to think outside the box. the common man will follow the masses into a pit of fire after a life full of manipulation and brainwashing and a few bud lights.
the superbowl for example, or even just football in general.... a whole stadium full of sheeple some rich and bored, turning their backs on the rest of mankind who isnt quite in their price range, then there are the average struggling americans who cant afford the luxurious crap that is constantly pushed on us through the media, who then declares these expensive fashions as the in thing, which then traumatizes people minds who need to feel like they fit it. anyway, its these average strugglers who baffle me the most, they turn to fanship and heroism to fill in the voids in life that are constantly being brought out in our mindstate by manipulative entertainment. dedicating ones life to worship a franchise and its employees only to get nothing in return. oh, you live in new orleans, sorry to burst your bubble, but the saints bringing that trophy back home will do absolutely nothing for you, except boost your already traumatized self esteem, and rid your pockets of a few hundred dollars (gotta buy some superbowl memorbilia so that you can remember the day that reggie bush and drew brees distracted you from how fucked up of a place earth has become and how brain dead most americans are becoming). well congrats on that. leme know how that all works out.
seriously... why do we worship famous people who make tons and tons of undeserving monies and are never going to do anything for yourself as an individual??? i just dont get it. society is a fucking joke these days. when will the masses wake up and not be afraid to actually talk about real things that affect everyday life and stop worrying about sports movies and reality tv.
wake the fuck up people!!! we have been bamboozled since day one!!!

Facial LaFleur!!!! TOTAL FACIAL!!!!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Read about John Calvin's "Calvinism" and John Milton's "Paradist lost" and you'll understand why people are fucked.