PDA

View Full Version : stereotypes

praise the almitey W
02-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Do people still have these thoughts of stereotypes of other races not just blacks, also do other races stereotype other races ? like people still think if your middleastern then your a terrorist especially if your muslim,or people still think black people are slow or gamble alot. some people think that because i'm black i should be like micheal jordan or something,and there are other races that are stereotyped even white people the ones who started the stereotyping. i just want to know.

Dr. Green Lungs
02-08-2010, 12:22 PM
stereotypes are needed in a world full of hate (planet earth) for evil people to promote racism. racism leads to hate. the hate then turns to conflict and the conflict turns to bloodshed that is felt worldwide. the rich then profit from the bloodshed (war) because that is their business. no really it is... they make the tanks missles guns and bullets and then sell the tanks missles guns and bullets for huge profits and high hopes for destruction. so now they can take their construction companies (the sister corporation to the line of war products) and profit off of reconstructing the destruction that was caused by the weapons that they made for bloodshed, which was caused by conflict, that derived from hate, which was brought out by racism, which all began because of stupid stereotyping

Dr. Green Lungs
02-08-2010, 12:30 PM
funny thing is.... the same people who promote the stereotyping through the way of owning all mass media outlets are the same people who make the tanks missle guns and bullets and own all the construction companies that land these huge project after a disaster like war

diggy
02-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Stereotyping is about generalizing. It denies the individual.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Stereotypes are the shit. They allow you to judge somebody without having to go through the trouble of actually getting to know them.

If I see somebody with a beard at the airport, you better believe Im watching him.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 09:49 PM
hellz yea...when im doin a drug deal with a shine, i kno the dude is somehow trying to scam me, so i scam him before. PLus they are all snitches so there is that too.

Jews love money, so as long as you are a maker of it, they will be your friend, but they will turn on you unless your a fellow hymey.

Spics are stupid....literallly they are dumb. they will alll self destruct eventually.

Chinese people all kno karate and have tiny ugly penises.

Arabs are terrorists...nuff said.

Indians smell and dont shower and have weird conditions and diseases.