PDA

View Full Version : why dont blacks need sunscreen?

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2010, 08:36 PM
this is a serious question.... i'm ignorant to this so explain to me 1) why don't blacks need sun screen, 2) why do some races (white devils) need sunscreen, and 3) why don't blacks burn under the sun

it just seems so odd to me that a race of humans needs chemicals that they dont already have in their body just to stay in the sun for long periods of time... dont that sound like some non human shit 2 u

SKAMPOE
02-08-2010, 08:38 PM
arent u asian?

diggy
02-08-2010, 09:01 PM
I look at is from a different perspective.

I think this question should be asked instead - "why do whites need sunscreen?" since the are the only ones who need it.

11th Chamber
02-08-2010, 09:02 PM
I look at is from a different perspective.

I think this question should be asked instead - "why do whites need sunscreen?" since the are the only ones who need it.

cause they burn without it fuckhead

tajeco
02-08-2010, 09:15 PM
What's up Alcatraz? How's it been? I've been offline a little while, I'm out in Hanoi, Vietnam with my wife's family.

I remember reading that people most at risk for skin cancer are people with blue or green eyes, and/or blonde or orange hair. So basically a lot of caucasions. I have a Mexican co-worker who wears sunscreen on real hot days just to keep his skin cooler.

AcidPhosphate69
02-08-2010, 09:17 PM
It's because we're aliens. From space.

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2010, 09:22 PM
peace tajeco i've been chillin, work and all that you know the deal... hope vietnam is treatin u well, we had an earthquake out here today btw, nothin big tho

It's because we're aliens. From space.

i fuckin knew it...just needed confirmation

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2010, 09:23 PM
most europeans dont have blonde hair and blue eyes.

they only need sunscreen when they venture out of their homelands.

Its why negro skin dries out like a muh fucka in cold climates.

even my olive complected skin is prone to some dryness in the winter but my shit dont turn ashy

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2010, 09:23 PM
maybe because ...

pTJMtZWx29s

lol i need to make this a ringtone

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2010, 09:26 PM
an upside to being white tho is that u guys dont need lotion.........ever

of course its not healthy n ur skin will b dry, but people wont notice....us negroes, we gotta cover every fuckin visible inch of our body with lotion or we get dubbed with ashy larry syndrome

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/ashy_larry.jpg
shit aint kew

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-08-2010, 09:26 PM
White "people" is an oxymoron, as the white race is a genetically modified aberration created by forces of evil to go against mankind's natural, peaceful disposition and divide, conquer, enslave, and rule.

Their pasty, translucent skin burns in the sun because of their lack of souls.

Duh.

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2010, 09:29 PM
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gifup

tajeco
02-08-2010, 09:45 PM
White "people" is an oxymoron, as the white race is a genetically modified aberration created by forces of evil to go against mankind's natural, peaceful disposition and divide, conquer, enslave, and rule.

Their pasty, translucent skin burns in the sun because of their lack of souls.

Duh.

That's a good post. Even though I'm "white", I'll go along with it without much argument.
My elbows are always dry and wrinkly like a 90 year old man's balls (from what I imagine them to be)

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-08-2010, 09:49 PM
That's a good post. Even though I'm "white", I'll go along with it without much argument.
My elbows are always dry and wrinkly like a 90 year old man's balls (from what I imagine them to be)

I'm glad yo noticed that correlation.

White "people's" elbows were grafted from the testicles of old eunuch men by Yakub at his island laboratory/golf resort.

Prolifical ENG
02-08-2010, 09:51 PM
I heard that blaques have a natural sunscreen of SPF40 compared to a whoight.

LoTec
02-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Some white people dont burn at all and most of us tan if out in the sun enough and then we dont burn. My brother and sister for instance never wear sunscreen when out in the summer at the pool or something, they just tan but my ass will get the shit burned out of me. The weird thing is we are the same complexion, so go figure.

I have often thought that it is really fucked up that I can be physically harmed by the very thing that makes life possible on this planet.

TSA
02-09-2010, 12:05 AM
nicky's right. knee-grows dry up like a fuckin prune when its cold so ppl on here should stop acting like sunscreenless summers make you the shit cause you spend your black ass winter glossed over in buckets of lube.

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2010, 12:09 AM
you can't die from being ashy, but you can die of sun exposure and cancer.

ashiness doesn't hurt either.

slap a YT on his sunburn and he'll scream like a lil bitch.

derek would trade his chocolate for white bread in a hearbeat.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2010, 12:17 AM

There haven't been enough studies in the scientific community. In the meantime, stay away from chimney cleaners.

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 12:25 AM
My grandfather operated on farms and landscaping 12 hours a day in blistering weather. I don't think he even knew what the fuck sunscreen was. The man was dark as hell. When he went crazy from alzheimers he was placed in a nursing home for a few years before he passed. When I seen him he was so white I didn't even recognize him.

I personally never used sun screen in my whole life, and I've done roofing, constructions, and other outdoor activities in the summer and I don't burn.

It's a simple matter of pigment and melanin evolved from our ancestors natural eco systems.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 12:28 AM

ashiness doesn't hurt either.

slap a YT on his sunburn and he'll scream like a lil bitch.

derek would trade his chocolate for white bread in a hearbeat.

Derek is blacker than you and we all know the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice and the darker the flesh than the deeper the roots.

Tupac said that, and if you don't agree with it youre an uncle tom cuz he was the ultimate nigga

diggy
02-09-2010, 12:46 AM
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd321/34tmyl337/Misc/racist.jpg

check two
02-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Blacks can get sunburn no matter how dark they are. So I would assume that some use sunscreen.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 12:53 AM
onlly these watered down ass African american mixed negroes.

The real blacks dont need dat shit

check two
02-09-2010, 12:54 AM
Blacks can get skin cancer, no matter how dark. Just not as likely as a lighter skin person.

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2010, 01:00 AM
Derek is blacker than you and we all know the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice and the darker the flesh than the deeper the roots.

Tupac said that, and if you don't agree with it youre an uncle tom cuz he was the ultimate nigga

i don't get what you are saying, are you saying dereks juice is sweeter?

i can tell you right now that if you were to blind taste my juice you'd swear it was red koolaid.

pm me ur addy and i'll send u a sample.

but juice aside, derek would trade his deep roots for shallow ones in a hearbeat.

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2010, 01:04 AM
Blacks can get skin cancer, no matter how dark. Just not as likely as a lighter skin person.
that's the point you jerk

check two
02-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Don't girls usually call a guy a jerk? That's weird for a guy to call another guy one. smh

cap
02-09-2010, 08:15 AM
most europeans dont have blonde hair and blue eyes.

they only need sunscreen when they venture out of their homelands.

Its why negro skin dries out like a muh fucka in cold climates.

even my olive complected skin is prone to some dryness in the winter but my shit dont turn ashy

here he goes again with that olive oil skin shit!!! you're mostly irish/german or some shit!!!! i bet you look like conan o'brien get the fuck outta here.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 09:50 AM
u got me

http://igossip.com/celebs/Conan_O_Brien.jpg

IrOnMaN
02-09-2010, 10:04 AM
Races with darker skin don't really need sunscreen, like Arabs, Indians, blacks, Mexicans, etc.

RALPH WIGGUM
02-09-2010, 10:12 AM
http://www.clydecaldwell.com/jpgs/large_images/vampire.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
02-09-2010, 11:14 AM
Whites got a little sunburned and cancerous, you guys got most of the AIDS.

Let's call it even.

praise the almitey W
02-09-2010, 11:38 AM
isn't it because white ppl have a lighter skin pigment than black ppl? i watched this on nova sometime ago when all i could watch were the local channels on my tv set. but thats my opinion their more vulnerable to the sun because theyre skin pigment. i need to watch that episode again.

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2010, 12:01 PM
yeah and water is mostly found in lakes and oceans cause rivers flow into them.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2010, 12:07 PM
i would rather deal with a little sun burn, rather than judgmental glares at a farmers market.

Oooooooh sicc burn! Pass the aloe..

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-09-2010, 12:20 PM
white people decended from lizard aliens from outer space that lived in complete darkness - hence the sun burning our skin

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2010, 12:23 PM
i would rather deal with a little sun burn, rather than judgmental glares at a farmers market.

Oooooooh sicc burn! Pass the aloe..

i woulda said purse clutching on airtran. but proceed...

RALPH WIGGUM
02-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Yeah but what about the wiggers that gotta deal with both the sun burns and the purse clutching

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 01:08 PM
next time im out with the girl im going to make her clutch her purse as a brown person walks by.

Even if its a non threatening brown like a dorky indian tech student.

food for thought
02-09-2010, 01:15 PM
are u gona do that before or wfter u cross the street? lol

remember when u told us you cross the street when a black person is walking towards you

you permesan breath, denture wearing, child molester.

Queen Of Poetry
02-09-2010, 02:52 PM
this is a serious question.... i'm ignorant to this so explain to me 1) why don't blacks need sun screen, 2) why do some races (white devils) need sunscreen, and 3) why don't blacks burn under the sun

it just seems so odd to me that a race of humans needs chemicals that they dont already have in their body just to stay in the sun for long periods of time... dont that sound like some non human shit 2 u

I put it on my kids.

hom1e
02-09-2010, 03:36 PM
are u gona do that before or wfter u cross the street? Lol

remember when u told us you cross the street when a black person is walking towards you

lol

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 03:39 PM
are u gona do that before or wfter u cross the street? lol

i still do because

A. I dont want to catch AIDS or Sickle cell
B. The stench
C. The fact that 97% are criminals and bisexual

You do the math.

BTW...

I was looking at Blue Rock Springs for some kayaking and maybe a hike afterwords. You can bring Skylar, im going to bring a girl tho, but she's cool with your lifestyle.

We bought a bunch of pork rinds, so we will be good on munchies.

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2010, 03:44 PM
its always the crackers that are furthest from being a real cracker that are the most racist.

just take comfort in the fact that the real YT clutches her purse around nick.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 03:49 PM
its always the watered down suburban nigga with white blood in his veins that is the most bitter and hateful to his more full blooded African brothers.

AND yes, i have been saying this for years.....the white people blacks hate are the most liberal accepting people in the world.

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2010, 03:52 PM
i'll take ur word for it since you have studied the negro so closely.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Blacks rule dewd.

way cooler than ricans.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-09-2010, 03:57 PM
guidos decend from cockroaches - thats why they are dirty looking

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 04:02 PM
thats it...sit on that black dick pasty boy

IrOnMaN
02-09-2010, 04:29 PM
i still do because

A. I dont want to catch AIDS or Sickle cell
B. The stench
C. The fact that 97% are criminals and bisexual

You do the math.

BTW...

I was looking at Blue Rock Springs for some kayaking and maybe a hike afterwords. You can bring Skylar, im going to bring a girl tho, but she's cool with your lifestyle.

We bought a bunch of pork rinds, so we will be good on munchies.

So, you fear every race (excluding whites)? Huh!

Sativahhh
02-09-2010, 04:32 PM
u are a analfabet MELANOMA the answer

Teh KillaBee
02-09-2010, 05:06 PM
this is a serious question.... i'm ignorant to this so explain to me 1) why don't blacks need sun screen

Answer: Their already burnt

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-09-2010, 05:07 PM
thats it...sit on that black dick pasty boy
you racist of the black dick because of fear - thats why you love pats schlong so much

why you using "pasty" as an insult when thats kind of dick you want??

AcidPhosphate69
02-09-2010, 06:22 PM
u are a analfabet MELANOMA the answer

Oh, thanks for clearing that up.

Sativahhh
02-10-2010, 04:04 AM
nothing