PDA

View Full Version : The many reasons why winter and cold weather is a good time of year.

check two
02-09-2010, 01:40 AM
Here's a few so far:

-It's easier to deal with colder weather than hot ass weather

-You don't have to see the fat ass girls walking around with their belly's hanging out of tank tops

-Not as many insects such as gnats buzzing by

-Going into a hot tub feels better than melting in one in the summertime

-Possible time off work or school from bad weather

-Not having to smell quite as many funky people who don't keep up with proper bathing/hygiene, or ones that start sweating moth balls out in the summer even shortly after a shower.

-Quieter outside. There aren't as many people outside gabbing loudly about jobberish nonsense, cause girls and girlie boys usually can't take cold weather.

-One more thing that girls nag and complain about is the cold weather, and how they can't wait till spring gets here. Some even move to a warmer climate because of it, so at least some of more annoying women have moved away. Though more should move if they are going to keep up with the nonsense. No offense broads and girlie men.

-Can leave some frozen/cold groceries in the car for a longer amount of time without it melting into oblivion

-Wearing hooded sweatshirts and beanies

-Extras:

-Living in a place such as the east coast that has four different distinct season changes

-In the summer, not having to have an air conditioner on at just about all times indoors and inside the car, such as in Florida. Also, being able to actually get cooled off in a swimming pool. I have done research and found that people from Arizona are reptilians. That's how they are able to live through that hot ass weather. V is based somewhat on that.

-Negatives of winter time

Less people to laugh at on corners that are all wearing the same t shirt.

-Can't go to the ocean/beach

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 01:48 AM
Get the fuck out of here

You can say what you want about the ghetto, but you will in no way shape or form insult the summer time. This just verify my theory that the majority of white people enjoy the winter more than the summer.

check two
02-09-2010, 01:52 AM
lol I don't think I even said hardly anything about the ghetto in that thread you made? I think Alcatraz and you should compete to see who can mention white people the most.

TSA
02-09-2010, 01:55 AM
winter is suffering. its the only season that's constantly physically painful.

i mean, yea summers hot but its not as hot as winter in cold.

come to nebraska and half of this list would vanish.

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 01:57 AM
I do it in real life to. I call the only white girl from pennsylvania at our job cracker, and make stereotypical comments to her the whole shift.

Just giving back some of the love I got from your people gave me as a child.

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 02:00 AM
TSA is right I drove through nebraska during the worst snow storm they had in a decade, shit is not fun, I think it was -10 degrees?

In all reality though I think if we did a poll it would confirm that more white people like winter, and more minorities like summer. From my experience with people around me that's how it works.

check two
02-09-2010, 02:10 AM
I like things about all of the seasons. That's one of the things that makes the east coast a good place to live. I just get tired of people complaining in the winter time about the cold weather, and blah blah about wishing they lived in a warmer area. I've heard some girls say that they won't go outside to a club or something, just cause it's cold out. Acting like they are reptiles or something. Well Philly is about to break the record for their most snowfall ever in a winter.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2010, 02:12 AM
yea lets discuss the fuckin' weather when we could be discussing lubed up, amputee crack goblins

TSA
02-09-2010, 02:16 AM
we had a fucking -40 degree wind chill the other week for 2 days after fucking 3 days of constant snow. no exaggeration.
and that aint shit compared to DC right now

give me a hot summer anyday

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2010, 02:17 AM
white man thread

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2010, 02:18 AM
^

buaahhaahahha wtf?

check two
02-09-2010, 02:19 AM
100 degree plus weather is for the reptilians. I'm finding more and more at this forum as we speak.

check two
02-09-2010, 02:21 AM
white man thread

I will add some discussion on mudsharking in here, so then we can make this not just a white person thread. I'd like to get your expertise on that manner.

diggy
02-09-2010, 02:22 AM
Winter sucks.

I hate the fact that sometimes I get ice on the pavement around my building when the temp is mild then goes below freezing fast.

Right now, I have a mild cold - been sneezing all day wit a stuffy nose. I rarely get colds.

check two
02-09-2010, 02:24 AM
Cold weather dosn't cause colds.

diggy
02-09-2010, 02:34 AM
Did I say that?

Visionz
02-09-2010, 02:54 AM
it's funny the bullshit people will make up to pretend figidley cold weather doesn't suck rocks. I'll take Texas heat over your snowed out, frozen tundra bullshit all year long.

check two
02-09-2010, 03:04 AM
I don't live in Siberia or Antarctica. lol Last year we hardly had any snow here. And I didn't make anything up, it was all true.

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2010, 03:16 AM
lol @ drag on... lol @ that niggas debut bein named "opposite of h2o" LOL

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2010, 03:21 AM
lol @ drag on... lol @ that niggas debut bein named "opposite of h2o" LOL

sounds like a 'bonus question' on a grade school science class test.

i bet he was so proud of himself.

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 08:37 AM
Cold weather dosn't cause colds.

Truth cold weather actually stops the flow of germs. Most of the time people get sick because they got all the windows shut and heat blasting. Perfect element for germs to circulate.

Prolifical ENG
02-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Winter is expensive.

The best way to enjoy winter is if you ski or snowboard.

For those that dont like winter sports, thats one of the main reasons why basketball was invented.

5hundred&one
02-09-2010, 09:23 AM
-One more thing that girls nag and complain about is the cold weather, and how they can't wait till spring gets here. Some even move to a warmer climate because of it, so at least some of more annoying women have moved away. Though more should move if they are going to keep up with the nonsense.

that's one hell of a confession.

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 09:29 AM
i didn't agree with that one either, if a girls complaining about being cold, i'm going to tell her it's warm in my bed lol

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 09:47 AM
I dont like winter.

I dont mind colder temps as long as they dont dip below like 25 dgrees.

I much prefer late summer, like september, when the humidity is low adn the temps are in the 70s.

October and November are good too.

I love the fall....its the only reason i will tolerate winter the rest of my life cuz i can't abandon the fall.

IrOnMaN
02-09-2010, 10:06 AM
I agree. I like the winter more than the summer because, for me, it's much more quieter.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-09-2010, 10:08 AM
dry season right now which means it's 80-90 degrees everyday and it hasn't rained since november. ya i don't miss new york winters one bit...

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 10:16 AM
summer sucks in places like florida and arizona.

I have been to both. Its oppressive.

You are shut in during the day in july in phoenix. its too hot to be outside, literally. and the sun is always beating you down.

swimming gets old after a while.

and florida....the humidity is disgusting. There is nothing more uncomfortable than high temps and high humidity. It feels disgusting to just be alive.

We get that in the summer sometimes, its the only thing i dislike.

But on the other hand thunderstorms are much more kickass than snowstorms.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-09-2010, 11:12 AM
i like the fact that the uk gets all 4 seasons too. i just don't like it when the winter season drags on too long, a month of it is enough for me. winter does get expensive cos i have to pay for heating and washing more clothes cos i have to wear more layers in the winter. plus knitwear tends to make women look grannyfied, not all, but most knitwear.

i know i sometimes complain about the summer not being hot enough to get a tan, but i think i prefer it that way sometimes, because i don't like get too hot and get clammy. i'm glad it doesn't get so hot that i would need air con, cos that would probably cost just as much as heating in the winter.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Wow, that doesnt sound like four seasons...that sounds like springtime year round.

Shit here it gets hot in the summer, u will be tan, and it gets cold in the winter, you will have to shovel snow

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-09-2010, 11:34 AM
some people do tan, but you have to be lucky enough to have free time to sit and tan when it actually gets hot. the average summer temp here is about 25 c, i think the hottest is only about 30 c give or take a few degrees. everyone gets excited when it gets to about 25 c and go out sunbathing in the parks or beaches. we don't get snow every year, just miserably cold. so when we do get snow, everyone gets excited too.

yonder
02-09-2010, 11:36 AM
winter was only better than the summer when you were a child and had snowball fights and raced down hills with "snowracers"

not to brag or anything but i was probably the best snowball thrower when i was in my prime. fucking smashed faces all day long, people thinking they went blind and shit lol.

but this winter this year was one of the coldest in like 50 years or something. we had
-20 C for several days. your snot in your nose turned to ice so you couldnt breathe.

yonder
02-09-2010, 11:46 AM
we had a fucking -40 degree wind chill the other week for 2 days after fucking 3 days of constant snow. no exaggeration.
and that aint shit compared to DC right now

give me a hot summer anyday

-40????? damn.

Prolifical ENG
02-09-2010, 11:51 AM
I just hate the lack of daylight in the winter months. Get up to go to work and its still dark out, come home from work and its dark again.

Rame
02-09-2010, 11:53 AM
I like snow and ice but I LOVE THE SUMMER.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-09-2010, 12:00 PM
I just hate the lack of daylight in the winter months. Get up to go to work and its still dark out, come home from work and its dark again.

yeah. i hardly go out anywhere in the winter, but come summer time i stay out all day and night. i remember when i worked in oxford street, i'd get up in the dark, the department i worked in (lingerie, accessories and homeware) was in the basement, and then when i finished work it was dark again. so i hardly ever saw sunlight during the winter.

yonder
02-09-2010, 12:00 PM
fuck drivebys with uzis or whatever. its waaay more gangsta to have a proper snowball fight involving snowballs laced with gravel, ice, rocks. and shovels. yeah anything with the word snow in front of is allowed. so a fucking snowshovel being thrown in your face is ofc allowed.

after recess was over the snow was red.

the scarecrow
02-09-2010, 12:21 PM
i perfer winter over summer

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 12:23 PM
Heat don't phase me one bit you can catch me outside in 110 degree weather sipping coronas, I go the whole time without AC too, I live for that shit

Afficial_Nastee
02-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Wintertime is just more grimy and always makes me think about grimy areas in Michigan.... I mean how come Eastcoast and Midwest Hip-hop is more grimy than Westcoast and southern Hip-hop , climate really influences music as well !

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 12:57 PM
i'd rather have a cleveland summer than a cleveland winter any day of the week tho

Queen Of Poetry
02-09-2010, 02:44 PM
I hate winter but I do like to ski.

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Wintertime is just more grimy and always makes me think about grimy areas in Michigan.... I mean how come Eastcoast and Midwest Hip-hop is more grimy than Westcoast and southern Hip-hop , climate really influences music as well !

Winter time is the grimey season (robbing season)

Black jacket, black gloves, black hat, ski mask is normal attire

Summer is the killing season though, everybody's outside and everybodys hot and pissed off likely to snap. Harder to avoid people you got problems with in the summer

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2010, 03:35 PM
ok mr. pennsyvlania

Mumm Ra
02-09-2010, 05:26 PM
there is absolutely nothing good about winter, you cant go outside and do jack shit
and trying to drive in a snow storm is one of the worst things

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-09-2010, 05:29 PM
I have to agree that winter sucks and that everyone who likes the winter is gay.

ch-chef
02-09-2010, 06:00 PM
you see where i'm from so its a safe bet to say i'm sick of the cold. its been like 3 weeks since we hit 20 degrees. i dont mind the snow i mind the cold. i spend too much time outside, i'd take hot and sweaty anyday over shiverin my nuts off.

check two
02-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Pansies

AcidPhosphate69
02-09-2010, 06:27 PM
I like when the snow is fresh. Like, right after it snows and it's mad quiet outside and it's just so fucking peaceful.

I've loved that shit since the first time I ate shrooms and just stood outside watching that shit fall and thinking it was prolly one of the most serene things I've witnessed.

^whitest paragraph ever.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2010, 06:31 PM
winter sports are the shit.

now that i injured myself, i can see how boring your lives must be this time of the year when the only thing you have to look forward too is the same dirty ass club on the weekends.

02-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Winter sports are for people who have given up on REAL sports.

Basketball at the park >>>>>>>> any winter "sports"

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 06:40 PM
For some reason I don't see dan as a basketball player

02-09-2010, 06:45 PM
I will do anybody here on a ball court. wordlife.

no homo.

Mumm Ra
02-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Winter sports are for people who have given up on REAL sports.

Basketball at the park >>>>>>>> any winter "sports"
thats the truth
im at the park 7 days of the week in the summertime schooling random folk

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2010, 06:51 PM
For some reason I don't see dan as a basketball player

Oh I do. Maybe on a whoights only court where the only trash talking is about how the other man couldn't afford the "nice" awnings on their j00 palace.

02-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Oh I do. Maybe on a whoights only court where the only trash talking is about how the other man couldn't afford the "nice" awnings on their j00 palace.

hahahahaha

"Damn, homie, you can't buy a bucket. But I sure could, thanks to my well-paying job with advanced bucket benefits"

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Stockton went pretty HARD back in the day even for being a milky little fggt

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/slideshows/304/slideshow_30467/display_image.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2010, 07:14 PM
white chocolate himself

http://photos.upi.com/story/t/94a156f58787da87aa3479765864bd66/Clippers-sign-guard-Jason-Williams.jpg

nash/stockton/kidd/williams

white people P.G as good as any nigga

02-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Williams isn't near the level of the others, but the other 3 are were/are rowdy.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2010, 07:42 PM
i personally like j will better no homo-sexual connotations intended

02-09-2010, 07:47 PM
he was always a fun player to watch(no homo) but he wasn't near as good at basketball

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Oh yeah, if your talking about basketball, then sure, I agree.

I was just generally talking about them as men, who I would prefer, in a general sense. no homo, of course.

check two
02-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Isn't Jason Kidd mixed?

Visionz
02-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Pansies

It's easier to deal with colder weather than hot ass weather
pussy

check two
02-09-2010, 10:16 PM
Some people get serious about their weather conditions. lol

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq8/callysta1/Photo15.jpg

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2010, 10:24 PM
^^lol

I'm one of em, I'm like "you like winter what the fuck is wrong with you!"

Mumm Ra
02-10-2010, 07:24 AM
i just got home and couldn't park in my driveway because of the foot of snow covering it
yeeaaaah winter reeeeallly rocks man

Senator C. Palantine
02-10-2010, 07:27 AM
CHqNTJIYXRw

RALPH WIGGUM
02-10-2010, 07:55 AM
I fucking love winter

check two
02-10-2010, 12:30 PM
i just got home and couldn't park in my driveway because of the foot of snow covering it
yeeaaaah winter reeeeallly rocks man

Be a man.

http://www.jtoddvinson.com/shovel_f.jpg

Art Vandelay
02-10-2010, 08:32 PM
i'm white and i hate the winter. i'm stuck in check 2's part of pennsylvania. they closed all of the interstates around here. i'm stuck in my hotel room with nothing but a 12 pack of beer

check two
02-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Are you near Lancaster by chance? If so, try to make it to Shady Maple tomorrow to have brunch with Palehorse and me.

Art Vandelay
02-10-2010, 08:58 PM
no. i'm in the reading area. i'd rather be in solitary than have to have a conversation with you two

check two
02-10-2010, 09:06 PM
lol When it clears out some, I recommend for you to go into the downtown areas of Reading and talk some trash to the locals.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2010, 09:09 PM
art and me once had brunch at Bob Evans

Art Vandelay
02-10-2010, 09:12 PM
we do that everyday. you're my secondary toochski

TeknicelStylez
02-10-2010, 09:52 PM
im about 40 mins from reading art we should go get some half off apps happy hour at applebees lmao

KaramelSundae
02-10-2010, 10:16 PM
jackets with fur lined hoods
chai lattes
ugg boots
scarfs/beanies
goose down blankets
(you can sleep naked underneath and be warm as hell)
peacoats etc etc

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2010, 10:36 PM
im about 40 mins from reading art we should go get some half off apps happy hour at applebees lmao

can you add the half off deal to the unemployment thread?

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2010, 10:40 PM
i'm glad i got the fuck out of MD before the 20 ft of snow hit.

check two
02-11-2010, 12:17 AM
I thought usually only girls in the projects wore those funny looking jackets with the fur lined hoods? The hood rats.

EAGLE EYE
02-11-2010, 12:40 AM
book wormish British boys wear 'em too

KaramelSundae
02-11-2010, 09:17 AM
I thought usually only girls in the projects wore those funny looking jackets with the fur lined hoods? The hood rats.

maybe in your hood.

you dont like much, im starting to think your quite bland

IrOnMaN
02-11-2010, 10:40 AM
jackets with fur lined hoods
chai lattes
ugg boots
scarfs/beanies
goose down blankets
(you can sleep naked underneath and be warm as hell)
peacoats etc etc

No offense, but I don't like them. I don't like it when lots of women where the same thing. Very unattractive!

TeknicelStylez
02-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Definitely one of those tight faces crackers that shake their head at everything, could you imagine how bitter check is going to be when he's old.

TSA
02-11-2010, 10:51 AM
jesus white ppl are fucking LAZY lmao!
this girl at my work last night started crying cause she had to do overnight.
wooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

check two
02-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Karamel and Tek are serious about their guinea pic looking furry jackets. lol I agree with Ironman. It seems like every black girl I see wears that same jacket. Do they still use dog fur for some of them?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2010, 11:06 AM
black girls are disgusting and they smell funky and all have stretchmarks on their asses

IrOnMaN
02-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Karamel and Tek are serious about their guinea pic looking furry jackets. lol I agree with Ironman. It seems like every black girl I see wears that same jacket. Do they still use dog fur for some of them?

It's because they feel that they have too. If you ask me, the shit looks ugly. If some celebrity wears someone totally new, they'll flock to that new look. Those type of women are unattractive, in my opinion.

Art Vandelay
02-14-2010, 11:20 AM

i didn't have a chance this week. maybe next time, but i prefer tgifridays

check two
07-18-2010, 01:24 PM
I bet you's are wishing it was winter time now like I am, suckas. The hottest summer of all time, it sucks unless you're a reptile.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 02:39 PM
I actually like it. I used to not like the extreme heat and not mind winters, but now I'm the opposite. Bring on dah heat, I love a good sweat.

Sweaty skin is better than dry skin

check two
07-18-2010, 03:10 PM
^^
Reptilian or female.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-18-2010, 03:20 PM
I like the summers, because I enjoy cycling on a sunny day. Freezing cold water on my bike and enough spare change for a snack. Good times.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 03:26 PM
I also enjoy sunny days and nice weather because I can play golf. I love golf. I shot a 90today, which is decent for me but if I would hat putted a little better i could have been an 85.

I can't stand snow, and I can't stand freezing my ass off.

Alot of people bitch about the wnters here, but when i went to Amsterdam and i heard that its doesnt get real hot and an englishman told me they get one month of summer, i was glad that we can get a good 3-4 months of hot, nice weather, followed by a nice mild fall.

spring is a bit too rainy and unpredictable.

But i love the fall. Indian summers are the best, when its warm and dry in October and November.

September might be the nicest month out of the year hear. Usually clear skies, dry no humidity and in the 70's. Perfect weather.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Indian summers yeah. Still I prefer a hot August month over a warm October month. Here in Holland it never really gets too hot, especially not if you live close to the sea like me. 10 minutes from the beach. Winters aren't too cold neither.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 03:41 PM
yea, thats what i remembered from what the Dutch people told me. Thats kinda like Seattle weather.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-18-2010, 03:57 PM
Nah, Seattle weather is more like London weather I think. We have less rain.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 04:00 PM
so you guys probably have better summers than England.

I was there in the spring and it reminded me of our spring. Mild, at times cool. We lucked out and missed alot of rain which was nice because we visited World War I trenches.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-18-2010, 04:03 PM
Where in Holland have you all been?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Leiden and Amsterdam. Flew into Shiiphol airport...i kno thats spelled wrong.

I remember driving through Rotterdam, and we went to Belgium on our tour. Ypres or Ieper....then Northern France. Arras and Verdun. Saw alot of Belgium.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 04:12 PM
By Holland do you just mean Amsterdam?

I was there for one whole day.

Walked around alot of the city it seemed. We came in at the main train terminal, than walked the city. Stopped at the Anne Frank house, Van Gogh Museum, did a Canal tour, took a ton of pictures.

European cities are so much different. less car traffic, more narrow streets, a shitload of bikes and pedestrians. Seemed much cleaner. Very little green parks inside the city i noticed except for a decent sized park by the Van Gogh museum.

Than at night we hit up the red light district.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-18-2010, 04:14 PM
Belgium is one of my favourite countries. Did you try the fries? What other European countries you've been to?

Professor Poopsnagle
07-18-2010, 04:19 PM
By Holland do you just mean Amsterdam?

I was there for one whole day.

Walked around alot of the city it seemed. We came in at the main train terminal, than walked the city. Stopped at the Anne Frank house, Van Gogh Museum, did a Canal tour, took a ton of pictures.

European cities are so much different. less car traffic, more narrow streets, a shitload of bikes and pedestrians. Seemed much cleaner. Very little green parks inside the city i noticed except for a decent sized park by the Van Gogh museum.

Than at night we hit up the red light district.
No, Holland is two provinces on the west side of the Netherlands. North and South Holland, Amsterdam is in North Holland, Rotterdam in South.

We don't have a lot of big parks, there's actually not a lot of green in the inner cities, if you don't count the coffeeshops chea, that's why I enjoy living close to the beach and the dunes.

The red light is pretty cool, it used to be real good, but shit been reduced the last couple of years. The red light is really all Amsterdam has got going. For the rest it's a smelly mess of filthy people.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 04:24 PM
Fries and mayo? i love that shit now.

Belgium and Amsterdam opened my eyes up to mayonnaise. I had neglected it.

And Trappist beer. Delicious.

I loved the sandwiches they had over there too. Ham and hardboiled eggs with mayo, tomaat and kaas on a baggette....delicious, i had a couple of them.

oh and those big ass pancakes...pannenkakehuis was a place we went to in Leiden.

I just been to the three I mentioned. I'd like to see Germany.

It was St. patricks day so there were alot of Irish people there. Whereas the Dutch are quiet and laid back, those fucking Irish are the friendliest most talkative people on earth even if they are hard to understand.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-18-2010, 04:37 PM
Fries and mayo? i love that shit now.

Belgium and Amsterdam opened my eyes up to mayonnaise. I had neglected it.

And Trappist beer. Delicious.

I loved the sandwiches they had over there too. Ham and hardboiled eggs with mayo, tomaat and kaas on a baggette....delicious, i had a couple of them.

oh and those big ass pancakes...pannenkakehuis was a place we went to in Leiden.

I just been to the three I mentioned. I'd like to see Germany.

It was St. patricks day so there were alot of Irish people there. Whereas the Dutch are quiet and laid back, those fucking Irish are the friendliest most talkative people on earth even if they are hard to understand.
I spent most my summer in southern France. I really like the country, but the French are real total assholes (exaggeration). If you don't fluently speak french they will look at you like dogshit. I hear the Germans are very friendly people as are the Swiss. Maybe this year I'll go to Germany.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 04:43 PM
Yea, the French were pricks. I speak NO FRENCH, and i never took any courses in French so i really even struggled to pronounce the words, let alone have small conversations. I took Spanish and Italian in high school and college.

And everyone says they can speak english but they refuse to. Still, there boulangerie's were the fucking bomb.

I knew how to pronounce chocolat eclair so i got one of those.

Everyone in the Holland and Belgium, at least the merchants spoke english and were very friendly.

Its funny how they knew I was American and not English.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-18-2010, 04:55 PM
The Dutch aren't that friendly either, but at least they're not elitists. Just rude and grumpy.

Americans in Europe better pretend to be Canadian since most people are prejudiced against Americans.

IrOnMaN
07-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Here's a few so far:

-It's easier to deal with colder weather than hot ass weather

-You don't have to see the fat ass girls walking around with their belly's hanging out of tank tops

-Not as many insects such as gnats buzzing by

-Going into a hot tub feels better than melting in one in the summertime

-Possible time off work or school from bad weather

-Not having to smell quite as many funky people who don't keep up with proper bathing/hygiene, or ones that start sweating moth balls out in the summer even shortly after a shower.

-Quieter outside. There aren't as many people outside gabbing loudly about jobberish nonsense, cause girls and girlie boys usually can't take cold weather.

-One more thing that girls nag and complain about is the cold weather, and how they can't wait till spring gets here. Some even move to a warmer climate because of it, so at least some of more annoying women have moved away. Though more should move if they are going to keep up with the nonsense. No offense broads and girlie men.

-Can leave some frozen/cold groceries in the car for a longer amount of time without it melting into oblivion

-Wearing hooded sweatshirts and beanies

-Extras:

-Living in a place such as the east coast that has four different distinct season changes

-In the summer, not having to have an air conditioner on at just about all times indoors and inside the car, such as in Florida. Also, being able to actually get cooled off in a swimming pool. I have done research and found that people from Arizona are reptilians. That's how they are able to live through that hot ass weather. V is based somewhat on that.

-Negatives of winter time

Less people to laugh at on corners that are all wearing the same t shirt.

-Can't go to the ocean/beach

:).....

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 04:59 PM
I personally never saw any prejudice in Europe. I don't know why they would dislike Americans. it just makes no sense to me.

yea, the Dutch are laid back though. Quiet, but i didnt take it as rude, but then again, i liked it, i hate people who chat about nothing.

But we are so much louder when we are out. We were in this Belgium bar and the other AMericans were so fucking loud, you could tell the other bar patrons were annoyed.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-18-2010, 05:09 PM
Well, a lot of Europeans still see Americans as war mongering double cheeseburger eating retards. Not as much as when Bush was in charge or when internet wasn't that big. But still, there's elitists who see you as tasteless fatsos, like our friend Skampoe. Eurofags would smell his Americanism from a mile away. Or kilometre as we say here.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 05:14 PM
well i dont blame them really. There are alot of those types of Americans out there. Fat pigs who are too lazy to get off of welfare and cook or eat something besides fast food.

check two
07-18-2010, 05:19 PM
:).....

Why did you write a bunch of stuff, and then edit it with just a smilie?

Professor Poopsnagle
07-18-2010, 05:19 PM
But that's just in Texas and buttfuck Alabama right? What state are you from actually?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 05:26 PM
Ohio.

Its more a representation of poorer rural America. The fast food, hillbilly, jerry springer trash.

Every state has these people. Every state has its form of these people.

For instance, the Northeast thinks they don't have these people, but they do.

Now in the Deep South there is probably a larger preponderance of them....like say, in ALabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia....

Texas not so much. Texas gets a bad rep because of all that cowboy stuff.

Ohio borders Kentucky and West Virginia on the south and if you go down there, you will find these types.

Up North it borders Michigan and Lake Erie with Canada across the lake. On the West is Indiana, East in Pennsylvania.

There are parts worse than others in the state.

IN the country, Appalachia is a infamously poor rural region with a ton of hillbillies of Scots-Irish and Welsh descent.

Most european immigrants settled in the big cities, aside from the Germans.

In Ohio, I think German is the number one European ancestry. I myself am 1/4 German. Heil.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Even within Ohio, people from Northeast Ohio, where i'm from, think they are better than the rest of Ohio. Not that we think we are superior, but just that they are much more rural and country or 'southern', especially down in Cincinnati.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-18-2010, 05:35 PM
Ohio.

Its more a representation of poorer rural America. The fast food, hillbilly, jerry springer trash.

Every state has these people. Every state has its form of these people.

For instance, the Northeast thinks they don't have these people, but they do.

Now in the Deep South there is probably a larger preponderance of them....like say, in ALabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia....

Texas not so much. Texas gets a bad rep because of all that cowboy stuff.

Ohio borders Kentucky and West Virginia on the south and if you go down there, you will find these types.

Up North it borders Michigan and Lake Erie with Canada across the lake. On the West is Indiana, East in Pennsylvania.

There are parts worse than others in the state.

IN the country, Appalachia is a infamously poor rural region with a ton of hillbillies of Scots-Irish and Welsh descent.

Most european immigrants settled in the big cities, aside from the Germans.

In Ohio, I think German is the number one European ancestry. I myself am 1/4 German. Heil.
1/4th German too. Sieg Heil.
Even within Ohio, people from Northeast Ohio, where i'm from, think they are better than the rest of Ohio. Not that we think we are superior, but just that they are much more rural and country or 'southern', especially down in Cincinnati.So it's basically just city folks thinking they're better than country folks. Same shit here.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 05:38 PM
1/4th German too. Sieg Heil.
So it's basically just city folks thinking they're better than country folks. Same shit here.

Exactly.

check two
01-07-2014, 03:22 PM
f9oSBOwWog0

KERZO
01-07-2014, 05:20 PM
I do it in real life to. I call the only white girl from pennsylvania at our job cracker, and make stereotypical comments to her the whole shift.

Just giving back some of the love I got from your people gave me as a child.

Aren't you beige?

APOLLO STASH
01-07-2014, 05:49 PM
whatever happened to that dicky touch character