PDA

View Full Version : this is the last dre beat that actually made me stop what i was doing

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2010, 04:36 AM
Z3Oux1lN__4

damn that was five years ago too...

Edgar Erebus
02-09-2010, 05:17 AM
Well, finally someone who agrees with me on that count. Even if it's Alcatraz.

As I said a billion times before, yeah, Outta Control is the last great Dre beat. And no, don't start praising Big Bang, those beats sucked monkey ass.

Afficial_Nastee
02-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Dre's beats on Relapse get mad slept on because Eminem spits wack on them but Dre sure had some great beats on that album , here's one for example :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KGSCRsUMzEs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KGSCRsUMzEs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

angry!
02-09-2010, 01:40 PM
pretty much every beat dre puts out is crack...

every dre beat gotta make you stop what youre doing!?!?!

expectations kill, did you heard what he released last year?!?!!?!?

relapse
refill tracks
3 tracks for 50
catalina and nigga me off ob4cl 2
reference detox tracks with nas and t.i.

every beat he dropped last year was heat, but niggas cant judge his work of today without comparing it to his classic shit of yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if detox drops and every track is bangin, theres still gonna be some hoes bitchin about it!!!!!!! ask any producer you admire today if dre fell off... hes still advancing his sound making next level hip hop tracks!!!!!!!

legendary career in the bag, since 2001 everything been a cherry on top!!!!!!!! its never enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2010, 01:53 PM
obviously its all opinion but i'm willing 2 bet no one can post a beat that goes harder than outta control .... someone will probably post some obscure eminem song from like a year ago with a DECENT (by dre's standards, fire by any other producers standard) beat and pass it off as gold... sorry but i expect too much from that nigga 2 let him slide with mediocre beats when i know he can create boulders like the vid in the first post

P-Noid Brown
02-09-2010, 01:56 PM
i dont think u heard drop the bomb on em by Dre on the refill. that beat is serious.

angry!
02-09-2010, 02:34 PM
alc you just said it yourself!!!!!

your expectations for dre arent realistic!!!!!

he coulda quit 10 years ago!!!!!!!

this scrapped referenced track and beat shits on most of the beats i heard all of last year!!!!!!!! and its a rough cut!!!!!!!!

FVYfmaGCJAU

^^^ dre still a next level talent, and has been a next level talent since the 80's!!!!!!!

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2010, 02:55 PM
FVYfmaGCJAU

outta control takes thirty shits on that beat...

and my expectations for dre are realistic... he is busy making the excuse that he can't pump out detox because he's been sooooooo busy working on other niggaz albums... who are these mystery rappers? when are they dropping?

in my opinion, dre knew he wasnt gonna drop in 2010 since 2009...the only reason he waited until the beginning of the year to announce it was so it wouldnt sound as bad as saying in 2009, "you guys gotta wait another two years for detox"... i know this niggas game too well...

angry!
02-09-2010, 03:22 PM
see what im sayin...

i didnt say topless was better than outta control...

thats a leaked reference track that was unfinished.. his cutting room floor material shits on 90 percent of beatmakers TODAY!!!!!!!!!

youre busy comparing everything he drops to his last shit, both are hot beats, fuck you bitching for!?!?!?

like i already said, dre coulda stopped making beats 10 years ago... niggas should appreciate the fact hes still active doing it for the love!!!!!!!! he made his money years ago!!!!!!! rza, pete, dre, these niggas been doin it for a lifetime kid!!!!!!!!!!

you still waiting for primo to top group home!?!?!?! hes still making heaters, take it or leave it!!!!!!!!!!!

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2010, 03:28 PM
i never said dre didnt shit on the rest of the producers in the game if u read my posts i said he drops decent beats by DRE standards, it would be heat rock by anybody elses, and in my opinion thats a REALISTIC assessment of the niggaz board game .... i asked niggaz 2 post a song that was nicer than outta control since it dropped meaning that if u dont got shit 2 compare it to, dont post it! i acknowledge and respect dres genius, but the nigga has been lazy these past couple of years... no way around it

angry!
02-09-2010, 03:47 PM
hes dropping heat rocks, you said it yourself!!!!!!!

the nigga could retire off the money hes got coming in for his headphones!!!!!!

his legacy and finances have been secured for over 10 years... yet he still drops crack!!!!!!!

jim cameron can take his time between movies, because hes got classics in the bag and delivers blockbusters!!!!!!!! dres no different!!!!!!!!!

UHBgRZR1ERA
do you hear a beat like this and come away disappointed!??!!? or slight it because it doesnt make you feel the same way "outta control" does!??!!? go check what hes done since outta control, top shelf heat!!!!!!!!!!

its all subjective!!!!!!! dres still an elite producer, thats not opinion, thats fact!!!!!!!!!!

Sativahhh
02-09-2010, 03:58 PM
dre 100%

Hollow Dartz
02-09-2010, 04:04 PM
I agree with Alc for once lol

cap
02-09-2010, 04:59 PM
ok here it goes, some tracks that came out in the same year or later as "outta control" that i like better.

same year:
JWMq4Xsmi8o

later as...:
Oi15SZ0BINE

CNBAfFXYMDE

pR_mi3dU9eA

Edgar Erebus
02-09-2010, 05:10 PM
^^ I KNEW you are gonna post Get You Some.

I remember the day I played the Busta's album for the first time. I read the booklet and all and I was all like, "Wow, this is gonna be some legendary shit, I've been waiting for this since 'Break Ya Neck'", and then I put the CD into my system...

And first thing I heard was some random bells or something over those two kicks that were supposed to be drums, just repeating itself over and over without ever progressing...

And I thought to myself: WHAT THE FUCK? I actually had to check my booklet again 'cause I couldn't believe Dre actually produced that crap.

Then I went through Touch It, but I couldn't enjoy because I was still all shocked because of Get You Some.

Next was How We Do it Over Here, and at that point I pulled that CD out and it sat on my shelf until November, when Kingdom Come and Blue Carpet proved to me that I can't expect any better from Dre then.

cap
02-09-2010, 05:13 PM
i liked the big bang.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Stop what you were doing?

The only thing you should stop for when 2pac scrap booking is to buy more paste at the drug store.

I'm not paying you to hold listening parties.

BGS
02-09-2010, 05:17 PM
i'm co-signing alc for once...outta control is fucking heeeat!!

angry!
02-09-2010, 05:18 PM
9Jlutz21yFc

r41Q7mB1Gp4

Ng02QSUiL8M

d9cnQWWF0No

QoYwn207MQY

dq2EPcixb8I

sb2SP8ol7bw

all classic dre bangers... only a pop tart would disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the nigga been pumpin out heat 20 plus years!!!!!!!!

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2010, 05:29 PM
what about this?

zO1C8_YS30Y

jwad
02-09-2010, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7VjG6aQYnc

Edgar Erebus
02-09-2010, 10:51 PM
whole lot of videos

all classic dre bangers... only a pop tart would disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the nigga been pumpin out heat 20 plus years!!!!!!!!

Imagine: Meh, meh, meh. sounds exactly the same as Lost One, Minority Report, U Ain't Goin Nowhere and three quarters of Dre beats between The Massacre and Relapse.

Round Here: It would be a quite nice beat if it wasn't straight jack of that Dido song; if there wasn't a song named Stan, he might even get away with it.

Lost One: YAAAAWN. See Imagine for details.

Westside Story: Now that's a good ass beat if you ask me, too bad it's irrelevant for this thread, as it was released nine months before Outta Control remix.

Medicine Ball: Quite aight, I must admit, although there are several beats from Relapse I like better.

Minority Report: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN. See Lost One for details.

How We Do: Certified banger for sure, but it's from 2004, so what's your point regarding the thread title?

So yeah, Dre is IMO, just another among hip-hop production greats who became tired with age. He still drops solid beats, some quality, some mediocre, but no beats that actually get you amped. Kinda like Premier, if you ask me.

angry!
02-09-2010, 11:38 PM
every beat i posted was banging, only a ho would disagree!!!!!! its all around the same time period snobby, just keep yawning and marking down tracks like ebert bitch nigga!!!!!!!!!!

do you enjoy music!?!?!? or do you listen to a record and start thinking of records better than what youre listening to!??!!?

00t9c0Zlslo

jPB82NY24i4

nA8ahfmZ7-s&feature=related

this is cutting room floor shit... and the composition is still next level!!!!!! id hate to be in a car with some of you faggots listening to music, straight bitches!!!!!!!!!

slim t: "turn that bangin dr.dre beat down, its not as hot as his older shit!"

eat a dick, really!!!!!!!!!!

pj2MxMt9Xkc&feature=related

taJv40Vgl9w

im not even tryin hard, the doc is still a monster, every producer you jock... is jockin what dres doing RIGHT NOW!!!! but yall know best!!!!!!

buckshotstheone
02-10-2010, 12:18 AM
i agree with alc, he never said dre stopped making hits, just that he's gotten lazy, which is the truth. shit premier is doing the same thing, doing half-assed shit and getting paid off the name on it, good for them, they've used hip hop to make a career for themselves, they can put that money into a retirement fund for when they're 65.

fact is though dre AIN'T made a beat better than that outta control remix since, every time i see his name now i expect a letdown, and it always happens

Damnation
02-10-2010, 01:27 AM
Who ever said Dre fell off is a plain hater. C'mon, Imagine? Hustlers? Undergorund? Don't Get Carried Away? About Me? I love all five of those tracks.

Twiztid-Wutang
02-10-2010, 10:48 AM
Um...Underground by Eminem, That beat is insane

Longbongcilvaringz
02-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Ym0X1huKqUQ

But yeah, Outta Control was pretty good.

Edgar Erebus
02-10-2010, 12:40 PM
every beat i posted was banging, only a ho would disagree!!!!!! its all around the same time period snobby, just keep yawning and marking down tracks like ebert bitch nigga!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong. Only a ho would get that upset over another man's opinion.

do you enjoy music!?!?!? or do you listen to a record and start thinking of records better than what youre listening to!??!!?

Actually you're right, for the last few years whenever I put some new music such thoughts start popping in my head. Completely unintentional though.

this is cutting room floor shit... and the composition is still next level!!!!!! id hate to be in a car with some of you faggots listening to music, straight bitches!!!!!!!!!

slim t: "turn that bangin dr.dre beat down, its not as hot as his older shit!"

eat a dick, really!!!!!!!!!!

:p

im not even tryin hard, the doc is still a monster, every producer you jock... is jockin what dres doing RIGHT NOW!!!! but yall know best!!!!!!

You gotta be stuck in time-warp in early 00's or something. Just tell me, which producer does jock what Dre is doing right now? Count 'em, please, if you aren't even trying hard.

angry!
02-10-2010, 01:34 PM
youre a fuckin broad, just shut it nigga!!!!! i would literally slap the taste out of your mouth if i had to share a radio with your faggot ass!!!!!!

hip hop snobs are fuckin clowns, dre doesnt meet your expectations anymore, stop the presses!!!!!

producers that have recently hit the lab with dre that have talked up his recent shit...

hi tek
just blaze
scott storch
dj quik
alchemist
mr. porter
dj khalil

all these producers have praised dre endlessly after recently sharing studio time... but slim T knows better!!!!!!!

reviewing dre tracks on your little throw away pc speakers, go spin relapse in a high quality sound system and tell me that shit isnt bangin!!!!!!!!!!

next level engineering
master mixing
cleanest drums in hip hop
technically perfect compositions
signature sound

hip hop snobs suck the life out of hip hop culture, ebert and roeper ass niggas picking everything apart!!!!!

now refute all this and continue living out your miserable existence!!!!!!!!!!!

ALCATRAZ
02-10-2010, 01:38 PM
niggaz is making this out 2 be more than what it is...all i said is the nigga aint released a beat as hot as outta control... thats my opinion nigga... thats how i feel... and a lot of people agree so thats sayin sumthin aint it? i never said he stopped making bangers

angry!
02-10-2010, 01:53 PM
its a knee jerk thread, outta control was a smash single, and youre championing that as his last notable beat when youre not familiar with his work that followed!!!!!

the original post makes it seem as if dre aint made a beat worth jockin since "outta control", thats fuckin nonsense!!!!!!!!!

im aight with ALC, but slim t is a fuckin drag!!!! id literally hate to know you son, what producers are impressing you these days nigga!?!?!?

im not gonna make a thread championing holocausts verse on silkworm as his last notable shit when i havent kept up with what hes doin now!!!!!

go listen to the beats i posted Alc, if you come away feeling like dre dropped the ball, you got ears of corn!!!!!!!!!!

Edgar Erebus
02-10-2010, 02:51 PM
Whatever, whatever. Those producers you listed, it's true they were heavily influenced by Dre's sound cca. 5 years ago, but since then they have all moved on. Respect where it's due, Dre is a wizard behind the board and I'll never say that he isn't among the most influential and greatest producers ever, not just in hip-hop. All I said is that he got lazy and that his beats don't bang as they used to.

You seem to like listing, so here you go:

Murder Rap
Real Niggaz
Approach to Danger
Deep Cover
Bitches Ain't Shit
Murder Was the Case
Gz and Hustlas
Fuck You
Forgot About Dre
Who Knew
Let Me Blow Ya Mind
Break Ya Neck
The Set Up
Rich Girl
Outta Control (Remix)

Just a random selection of Dre beats. Go ahead and listen, and have balls to admit that they shit on any 2005-2009 Dre beat from Sears Tower.

And about your other question:

id literally hate to know you son, what producers are impressing you these days nigga!?!?!?

None.

angry!
02-10-2010, 03:08 PM
hahaha what a miserable listener!!!!!!!!

the departed wasnt better than goodfellas, its still a scorcese classic!!!!!!!! you posted a bunch of bangers... im familiar with his disocgraphy, i was impressed by his work then and im impressed with his works now!!!!!!! dre couldve faded away years ago, his credits speak for themself... hes had enough money to disappear for a good 10 years, yet he continues dropping heat...

your whole argument is gay as hell, youre bitching about extra cherries on a sundae son!!!!!!

nothing impresses you, you dont like anything, have a nice life!!!!!!!

cap
02-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Whatever, whatever. Those producers you listed, it's true they were heavily influenced by Dre's sound cca. 5 years ago, but since then they have all moved on. Respect where it's due, Dre is a wizard behind the board and I'll never say that he isn't among the most influential and greatest producers ever, not just in hip-hop. All I said is that he got lazy and that his beats don't bang as they used to.

You seem to like listing, so here you go:

Murder Rap
Real Niggaz
Approach to Danger
Deep Cover
Bitches Ain't Shit
Murder Was the Case
Gz and Hustlas
Fuck You
Forgot About Dre
Who Knew
Let Me Blow Ya Mind
Break Ya Neck
The Set Up
Rich Girl
Outta Control (Remix)

Just a random selection of Dre beats. Go ahead and listen, and have balls to admit that they shit on any 2005-2009 Dre beat from Sears Tower.

And about your other question:

None.

whoa whoa whoa let me get this straight...

you like this...

9rlNpWYQunY

better than this??

b4_HWa2tIHU

wow, you need to stand in a corner for a bit and cool off with that shit.

fatboybrandon
02-10-2010, 03:31 PM
I respect everyone's opinion in this thread, it's also been a good learning experience for current Dr. Dre music I didn't know about.

What I learned is that the emotional feeling of music varies easily from one ear to another and all any of us can do is give our honest opinion of what it is we're feeling, and k.i.m.

If a discussion comes down to historical facts about moments in hip hop history, the argument is less ambiguous, but people's personal tastes and how music effects the mind will vary.

I can encourage someone that a food tastes good, but the final opinion is based on the feeling that individual gets once they eat it. It's hard for me to argue with them after that happens.

I agree with ALCATRAZ on the Outta Control Remix, based on it being a favorite beat that stuck in my head over the years by Dre, it doesn't mean I think everything after is trash, it's just one of those beats that I really like also that stood out above the rest.

I've heard some dope Dre beats throughout this thread though that make me want to hit the record store even in this NY snow. Thanks to everyone.

baritone
02-10-2010, 04:19 PM
dre gave 50 a heatrock on before i self destruct

3KynomLWlCw