PDA

View Full Version : NEW!! Joell Ortiz - "Project Boy" (prod. by DJ PREMIER)

claaa7
02-09-2010, 06:31 AM
nice, a radio rip of a song called "Project Boy" by Joell Ortiz just hit the net. shit is produced by none other than mr. DJ Premier!

Joell Ortiz - "Project Boy" (http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/38k4b046z2af)

bamboo
02-09-2010, 07:32 AM
This was phat!
Joel is that dude! Premier laced him well with the beat!

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2010, 08:01 AM
Dont understand how people can listen to "joel ortiz", hes fucking awful. Thats one of the most worst rap voices ive ever heard. Almost as ear piercing as joe budden. And he's a cliche. His lyrics are dull and aimless and generic punchline crap, his flow is non existent.

The beat is irrelevent to him, he never rhymes to it. Just generally low quality music.

Hes got nothing to say, so why is he trying so hard to be a rapper? Just to be "a rapper"? I'll pass on this trend.

Mai Wang Tu Phat
02-09-2010, 08:04 AM
Beat was good, that's pretty much it.

cap
02-09-2010, 08:05 AM
lol lace you dont know shit. go listen to fruity ass bizzy bone. if you dont like this shit, you're officially a dumbass.

this is hip hop in its purest form, it says a lot that you dont like it.
no you dont like this you like this fruitcake.

8-1cPFlFOUI

hold up you dont like him, you fucking jam your hand jerking to this flaming gaylord. lol

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
02-09-2010, 08:19 AM
dopeness claaa7

Reiko
02-09-2010, 08:28 AM
is it from Free Agent?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2010, 08:53 AM
this is hip hop in its purest form

http://i47.tinypic.com/23vkcjq.jpg

smh

"hurr durr go listen to bizzy bone hurrr hurr"

Er yeah, faggot, I will, idk maybe thats because im a bone thugs fan? But nice burn bro!!!!

angry!
02-09-2010, 09:17 AM
this joint is blazin!!!!!!!!

movie quality boom bap, preemo scoring a movie with this one, hes still the nicest!!!!!!!

joell can spit, but that animated voice and delivery is definitely corny!!!!!!!!!

get royce on the remix, hell body this shit!!!!!!!!!

2010... and preemo still pumping out tracks that sound like 94... whens that NYGz joint coming, i need that fix!!!!!!!!!!!