PDA

View Full Version : Canibus melatonin magik.......hmmmm

P-Noid Brown
02-09-2010, 01:51 PM
http://hiphopbootleggers.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/COVER1.jpg

what do you think about the cover? i haven't heard the album yet but i will let you know.

Frank Sobotka
02-09-2010, 01:57 PM
it's out?
link?

TAURO
02-09-2010, 02:02 PM
I like the cover, it makes me think of the graffiti art that seems to have been abandoned by todays hip hop audiences.

Also from what I have heard it sounds like this is gonna be his best album yet.

NEWRdaMC
02-09-2010, 02:24 PM
i caught the leak, this is the first canibus album ive ever listened to, right now im on track 6, SO FAR....dope album of 2kX, hip hop black ops and melatonin magik are my fav tracks so far, the album has a nice dark vibe, the album cover is trilla

GhettoGnom
02-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Sounds to me like it'll be one of his most boring ones, doubtful if I'll bother checking it. Someone tell me how it is.

TRONIX
02-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Most the beats are wack

Big disappointment

DirtMcgehrk
02-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Most the beats are wack

Big disappointment

Compared to what? Other than Rip The Jacker all of his production has been bargain bin shit. The beats on Melatonin Magik sound heavenly compared to most of his past albums.

tombstone
02-09-2010, 02:55 PM
this album is disgusting, he destroys the mic on only slaves dream and dragon of judah and the the beats are dope.the only beats i didn't like were hip hop black ops and poverty of the impoverished.

Big Lee
02-09-2010, 03:32 PM
da cover is ugly
i jus downloaded it ill check it

GhettoGnom
02-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Compared to what? Other than Rip The Jacker all of his production has been bargain bin shit. The beats on Melatonin Magik sound heavenly compared to most of his past albums.

The production on Mic Club was banging.

RynMur
02-09-2010, 04:35 PM
How is that Bronze Nazareth track?

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
02-09-2010, 04:39 PM
i've been a bis fan since 98 and let me tell bis most complete work since 2000 bc, rip the jacker etc. for the fact finally beats match his intensity. and you cannot say air strike isn't a brilliant how u gonna have em's own crew on the record then u diss em who the fuck thinks up shit like that

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
02-09-2010, 04:40 PM
most the beats are wack

big disappointment

if u copping this for beats then don't this is for those that love lyrics

Frank Sobotka
02-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Where do you find this album?

derek41
02-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Fuckin dope album. Mad energy, crazy lyrical content. One of Bis' best.

angry!
02-09-2010, 04:57 PM
gave it a listen...

bis sounds like he got shot out of a cannon on the opening track flipping LL's "the ripper strikes back"!!!! thats a blackout!!!!!!

"the danger of zudah" is vintage bis, alien breath control and robotic lyricism!!!!!!!! "dead by design" had some incredible bars, hes still rhymin with a chip on his shoulder!!!!!!! "only slaves" sounded fresh, the bitch on "ripperland" is kinda nice!!!!!

some weak guest spots hurt a few joints!!!!!! closing track with bronze is sickly though!!!!!

gotta give it some more spins, but i aint mad at it overall!!!!!!!! some of these beats sounding like croatian trash though!!!!!!!!!!!!

poet and bis kill their collabo track but you gotta sit through 2 sound click spitters!!!!!!! blame m-80 for that!!!!!!!!!!

he needs to quit fuckin around and get back with stoupe, rip the jacker 2 with stoupe is an album every bis fan wants to hear.. get it done!!!!!!!!!!

RynMur
02-09-2010, 04:59 PM
^ ughh.com

Tecknowledgist
02-09-2010, 06:47 PM
poet and bis kill their collabo track but you gotta sit through 2 sound click spitters!!!!!!! blame m-80 for that!!!!!!!!!!

word, what the fuck is with all the nobodies? ridiculous

the album is dope though, other than m-80s myspace cats

melatonin magik is probably one of the most energetic tracks bis ever did

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
02-09-2010, 06:57 PM
word, what the fuck is with all the nobodies? ridiculous

the album is dope though, other than m-80s myspace cats

melatonin magik is probably one of the most energetic tracks bis ever did

why you can't bring people up c'mon every rapper needs a break and dudes like DZK and some of the cats were dope. Psalm One she did an album 4 rhymesayers a few years back (hardly a nobody).

DNasteee
02-09-2010, 07:51 PM
I actually saw him in Brooklyn last night, new album sounded pretty good. Timbo King performed as well as some local acts, met M-80 and Sav kills

Tecknowledgist
02-09-2010, 10:24 PM
why you can't bring people up c'mon every rapper needs a break and dudes like DZK and some of the cats were dope. Psalm One she did an album 4 rhymesayers a few years back (hardly a nobody).

on mixtapes and shit yeah

this was supposed to be bis' comeback album

how would you feel if wu-tang put out a new album with six or seven features from MCs you've never heard of. you'd be like wtf is this

corky831
02-09-2010, 10:43 PM
ive been listening to that melantonin magik track on my ipod while working out for the past 2 weeks since that song leaked.........mad energy on that one

Shaolin Bloody Sword
02-09-2010, 11:14 PM
This album is dope ! The title track is off the chain. . The album has so many dope tracks. This is coming from someone who hasn't been impressed by Canibus last few solo efforts. He's a lyrical genius. He has tons of ridiculous tracks on the album. These are the tracks that stand out to me:

- Melatonin Magik (Title track) 5/5
- Kriminal Kindness 4/5
- The Dragon of Judah 5/5
- Dead By Design 5/5
- Only Slaves D.R.E.A.M. 5/5
- Ripperland 4/5
- Stomp on Ya Brain 5/5
- Gold & Bronze Magik 5/5

baby jesus
02-11-2010, 12:34 AM
I Just Bought This It's Probably The Most Expensive Cd I've Purchased In A While $16 At Best Buy. But It's Dope One Of His Better Albums But I Agree With All The Features Werent Needed And Mostly Suck. Def An Entertaining Album Bis Spittin Crazy Shit.

misawa98
02-11-2010, 02:44 AM
less features would of been nice but still this is a dope album. Bis comes real nice and got me looking forward to his next projects. Dude can still spit

P-Noid Brown
02-11-2010, 02:50 AM
Id say the album is decent C-write blacked out !! it was good to hear journ on the album!!! i think there could have been some changes but definitely the most entertaining since 2000 b.c. and mic club! definitely bangs!

Longbongcilvaringz
02-11-2010, 03:04 AM
Cover is ridiculous, but i'll check this out anyway.

angry!
02-11-2010, 09:27 AM
ive spent some time with this, and have come to the conclusion that canibus is still a monster!!!!!!!!!!

hes spitting lyrical insanity on the majority of the album, its almost sad in a way, this nigga bis has been spitting next level bars over a decade now to little fanfare!!!!!!!! hes still one of the best lyricists alive in my opinion!!!!!!

"the danger of judah" - bis fucking blacks out, hes spitting area 51 bars on this shit, relentless, retire that mic!!!!!!!

"stomp on ya brain" with journalist is fucking nutso, this nigga bis is spitting the meanest bars ive heard in 2010... vicious!!!!!!! journalist goes in, but bis sandwiches his shit with 2 impossibly ill verses that will melt recording equipment!!!!!!!! this track is madness, loop gets assassinated!!!!!!!!!!!!

"kriminal kindness" is crazy, bis got fucked over!!!! and i was loving the QD3 diss, i cant stand that faggot nigga quincy jones jr. hes a silver spoon thief that crosses 80 percent of the niggas he does business with!!!!!!!!!!!

dzk dissing eminem on a track and sharing mic time with canibus is a joke, much like sons career!!!!! dzk is a house cat, hes pussy, hes a noisy soundclick emcee that cant stand behind his raps!!!!! way too many corny guest spots on this shit, those 2 wack fucks did what they could to ruin the bis and poet track!!!!!!

one of these days bis is gonna say fuck it, and quit droppin shit!!!!

dOBhHZDuaRU

one of the illest lyricists of all time deserves better than this, the nigga had NY rap in the palm of his hand at a point, and bad career choices got the guy performin at dive bars!!!!!!

give canibus a hot beat and hes destroying shit, period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

misawa98
02-11-2010, 11:45 AM
ive spent some time with this, and have come to the conclusion that canibus is still a monster!!!!!!!!!!

hes spitting lyrical insanity on the majority of the album, its almost sad in a way, this nigga bis has been spitting next level bars over a decade now to little fanfare!!!!!!!! hes still one of the best lyricists alive in my opinion!!!!!!

"the danger of judah" - bis fucking blacks out, hes spitting area 51 bars on this shit, relentless, retire that mic!!!!!!!

"stomp on ya brain" with journalist is fucking nutso, this nigga bis is spitting the meanest bars ive heard in 2010... vicious!!!!!!! journalist goes in, but bis sandwiches his shit with 2 impossibly ill verses that will melt recording equipment!!!!!!!! this track is madness, loop gets assassinated!!!!!!!!!!!!

"kriminal kindness" is crazy, bis got fucked over!!!! and i was loving the QD3 diss, i cant stand that faggot nigga quincy jones jr. hes a silver spoon thief that crosses 80 percent of the niggas he does business with!!!!!!!!!!!

dzk dissing eminem on a track and sharing mic time with canibus is a joke, much like sons career!!!!! dzk is a house cat, hes pussy, hes a noisy soundclick emcee that cant stand behind his raps!!!!! way too many corny guest spots on this shit, those 2 wack fucks did what they could to ruin the bis and poet track!!!!!!

one of these days bis is gonna say fuck it, and quit droppin shit!!!!

dOBhHZDuaRU

one of the illest lyricists of all time deserves better than this, the nigga had NY rap in the palm of his hand at a point, and bad career choices got the guy performin at dive bars!!!!!!

give canibus a hot beat and hes destroying shit, period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of people were saying Bis fell off and couldn’t rip it anymore but this album blew those claims out of the water. Dude is hungry again and ready to rip up mics

Tecknowledgist
02-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Mister Magorium's metaphor emporium
Vainglorious warriors with deepspace euphoria
The Dragon of Judah executed the lion from Narnia
I'm still tryna build God's army up
The petagogue tried to call me a communist
And pacify my audience, sprinkle them with zombie dust
The isosceledron is a prison for a threeheaded demon, hip hop bohemoth
Knowledge is needed to argue with the followers of Jesus
Rearrange your possible pieces, my quantum is increasing
I am sleeping on a posturepedic deeply breathing dreaming
And chakra sight seeing, philosophical speaking
I saw Gandhi weakening from not eating
I saw police brutality beatings
I saw the leaders getting into space ships and leaving
I tried to search for possible meanings
But I couldnt see the logical reasonings except survival of the species

blaow

angry!
02-11-2010, 03:07 PM
bis slaughtered this disc, he burned every guest appearance and lyrically spazzed!!!!!!!

this isnt as ominous as some of his last projects, its more direct!!!!!!

I've been dealing with hate since 1998
I punished the industry by dominating mixtapes
None of ya'll can stop the onslaught of those bars
Rainfall and fireballs fell from the stars"

Spectacles of doom and gloom and sonic booms
Republicans ride brooms around nuclear mushrooms
You are safe from the nuclear fallout
Now you will crawl out into the hands of a monster now
The best emcee turned his launch codes over to me
On my command you will turn the key and we'll see
You know nothing of discipline, you can never go where the Ripper's been
The maze in those caves are infinite

I'm the black mutant of rap music, half human half Vladimir Putin
After plasma transfusion I became Rasputin
The master of translusence who lives in a green house
Creatin' green gas pollution, smokin' hash from hookahs
Before Lucifer sent me back to the future to smash computers

How many emcees must get dissed, before somebody whispers don't fuck with Bis
My Survival Skills surpass Kris, watch this
You got a rap for every emcee? GO GET IT THEN!
Why you dick ride Def Jam, they not your friend?
Make your mind up, I thought you was not with them
Fucking comedy, speaking on flawed philosophy"

^^^ KRS will probably be responding to this... open invitation!!!!!!!!!

Cause you don't care about Hip Hop's fate
You sit around your tables and say grace
Eatin' steak, while you live like kings and treat kings like apes
For Michael Jackson money, and still on the take
Even Tevin Campbell's money, the greed is so great
You probably dance around your mansion, like Cirque Du Soleil
Everything is paid for, you don't have to pro-rate

I'm a hypo-lyrical spontaneous alchemical
Elite neo-liberal child of the indigo
Drilling holes through the Faraday cages of your brains
Then I implant the arcane image of Saint Germaine
High lyrical exponent intelligence quotient
When I'm focused I can engage multiple opponents
But I won't if, I have no motive, "Soldier be careful, it's loaded!"
Verbose with emotions of psychosis
In case you didn't notice when I wrote it,
I'm spitting lyrics fitting in tighter spaces than outer-space roaches

Fuck the questions, find out for yourself
You got to find out who you help,
Service to brothers, service to others, service to self
There's no way to tell, even if you got a mic in your grill
You wanna sell? It's got nothing to do with being ill
I rock bells with a glass of water and a melatonin pill
Put your soul into a spell, stay still

But that don't mean I'm selfish
Soft but hard on the outside like shellfish
Crispy, crunchy, black crawling out of Hell's pit
You scream for hardcore, I felt it
But what you gon' do when they kill me on some Eminem and L shit?
You won't do a motherfucking thing
'Cause let me tell you why, you a coward and you don't know shit
'Cause if my Brothers stand next to me, the energy expands collectively
The world was never ready for me
And they ain't ready for their own freedom neither, they perish from the heater
The fire breathers crawl out of their cage to eat 'em
Like thin crust pizza, Cthulhu creatures with rough features
Jeepers creepers, good luck with Jesus
How many meters? Reload and squeeze it
I run up in the Vatican with demons, just to get even
That's where the biggest demon is

real talk... niggas still dont wanna see bis!!!!!! he sounds like he wants to dump on cats with this album!!!!! hes got nothing to lose, if he dedicates his energy into assassinating your character on wax, youre leaving crippled!!!!!!!!! this nigga bis will still shit on just about any lyricist thats emerged since 97, the lack of credit is disgusting!!!!!!!!

its gonna take bis dying for him to get his proper respect... and thats a god damn shame!!!!! i admire his passion for this shit, black balled, flops, pressure, he coulda gave it all up, yet hes still retiring mics for whoevers listening!!!!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
02-12-2010, 12:45 AM
"I'm a hypo-lyrical spontaneous alchemical
Elite neo-liberal child of the indigo
Drilling holes through the Faraday cages of your brains
Then I implant the arcane image of Saint Germaine
High lyrical exponent intelligence quotient
When I'm focused I can engage multiple opponents
But I won't if, I have no motive, "Soldier be careful, it's loaded!"
Verbose with emotions of psychosis
In case you didn't notice when I wrote it,
I'm spitting lyrics fitting in tighter spaces than outer-space roaches"

haha, i really should check this out.

oDoUoSoKo
02-12-2010, 01:01 AM
9zmMUmN06wY

this aint bad^, they shoulda played it when they asked him to freestyle on that radio show...eloels.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-12-2010, 01:52 AM
LoL are Ripperland and Stomp on ya Brain the only two tracks where he raps normally?

has some dope lines, some guests were hot, some don't know what a real punchline is

beats were all from halfdecent [beat butcha get em] to really dope [Only Slaves D.R.E.A.M.], and some of those lyrics posted weren't that good anyway
You are safe from the nuclear fallout
Now you will crawl out into the hands of a monster now
The best emcee turned his launch codes over to me
On my command you will turn the key and we'll see

Dude had a lot lines like that already over his whole career, and I'm annoyed

It could be the third best Bis album, I'd say.

claaa7
02-12-2010, 04:55 AM
i'ma have to check this out.. suprised he's going @ KRS tho, any backstory on that?

fatboybrandon
02-12-2010, 06:46 AM
A lot of people were saying Bis fell off and couldn’t rip it anymore but this album blew those claims out of the water. Dude is hungry again and ready to rip up mics

I heard good things about this new album both in here and elsewhere yesterday, I'm gonna check for it now.

I'm at the point of listening to hip hop where now I sometimes get scared to hear certain artist's new albums who have been around 10+ years. I always believed Bis was one of those exceptional artists who could deliver though.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
02-12-2010, 09:10 AM
yo bis delievered big time i've been listening to bis like i said since he came out and he has dissappointed a little bit like CTRHS or HH4$. but for the most part Bis has been consistant and i'm glad he took a stance on radio. because you got deejays that think oh bis ain't dropped nothing in a while it's for the face he had no promotion which is what kills an artists most of the time. Melatonin Magik is fire event the guests drop heat and attempt to keep up wit bis favorite tracks right now are Gold & Bronze, Hip Hop Black Ops, Only Slaves DREAM, Fraturnity of the Impoverished, this album has bangers only track i love but not as much is Air Striike.

angry!
02-12-2010, 09:22 AM
i'ma have to check this out.. suprised he's going @ KRS tho, any backstory on that?

i think it all stems from the original BEEF DVD...

KRS commented on LL/bis battle and said hes got a diss rhyme for any nigga in the game, bis is telling him to go get it!!!!!!!

i think bis has wanted to get at KRS for years... hes always been critical of KRS flip flopping... he makes reference to KRS comments about def jam, when he said they made and killed hip hop, telling the teacher to take a side... i personally would love to see KRS and bis go at it, 2 of the hardest battle emcees in history!!!!!!

im loving this album, easily his best shit since rip the jacker, way too many guest spots at the end of but bis kills it!!!!!!!!!!

misawa98
02-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Didnt KRS catch feelings over the Bis line "twice as arrogant as KRS is" on the beasts from the East track?

Also there was that dope DJ clue freestyle (I speak with frequencies dogs have trouble hearing) where Bis said "number 1, i'm negative 2/basically nigga this means i'm still better than you"

I think a lot of people were either hoping or expecting Bis to dissapoint on this album but Bis delivered. Yeah it could of been better in no way was it a disappointment.

Luz
02-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Poor M-80. He better go stop the leaks or he's not gonna have enough money for his next world record attempt.

TAURO
02-12-2010, 02:38 PM
I've given it a solid playthrough and my initial impressions are that this album is easily one of his best. I didn't like his last album but this for me maybe up there with Rip The Jacker. The beat selection this time out is fanatstic and really complements his style which has always been a criticism of his albums in the past.

I don't own the album yet but I will pick it up...once the price drops a bit, right now it's retailing at £17 on amazon which in this day and age is far too expensive for a cd.

main_man
02-12-2010, 03:14 PM
didnt krs & canibus just do a joint together on dj js-1's last album?

hmmmmmm.

Tecknowledgist
02-12-2010, 05:37 PM
^yeah i was just thinkin about that! anyobdy have it? i can't find it.

angry!
02-12-2010, 05:47 PM
1OhzcFthU_4

dont have a link for it sorry tek!!!!!!!!!!

i went out and bought a physical copy of melatonin magik, the nigga bis spazzed severely and put pressure on my pockets!!!!!!!!

long time canibus fan, satisfied canibus fan!!!!!

journalist is nice, but he got fuckin dusted!!!!!!!!! this nigga can i bus had me momentarily paralyzed!!!!!! nuclear plasma spit!!!!!!!!!

misawa98
02-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Damn Bis just seems to be in the zone now to just go at anyone who mentions his name

February 12, 2010 -- Canibus announced to release "Birth of a B*tch", a Beast1333 ids track for March 13, 2010 as a single available for online retailer only (iTunes, Amazon, etc.).

After much allegations of a feud among both artists, Beast1333 denied any feud with Canibus on Conspiracy Worldwide Radio in January 2010. Futhermore, Canibus invited Beast1333 to be featured on a track for his upcoming C of Tranquility album (scheduled for early 2011), which Beast1333 arrogantly rejected. Beast1333's arrogance, according to Canibus, revealed his disrespect for well known established artists in the underground hip hop community, including Immortal Technique.

Canibus also stated Beast1333 verbally harassed his Melatonin Magik team, including M-Eighty, on the phone and increased tensions among both artists. Canibus expresses "Birth of a B*tch" will debunk Beast1333 "New World Order resistance" movement and exposing it as a scam.

Beast1333 is an underground Hip Hop emcee from New Jersey distinguished by his arcane lyrics, and graphic demonic/bestial imagery.

Contact Canibus: canibus_management2010@yahoo.com

Source: http://www.hiphoppress.com/2010/02/canibus...diss-track.html

KLAP
02-13-2010, 01:15 AM
Thanks for another classic CanIbuS!

KLAP
02-13-2010, 01:17 AM
Philly goin crazy over this album!!!!!

tranquilbeast
02-13-2010, 05:03 PM
The track "Clear & Present Danger" wasnt a real collab. Canibus already had recorded his vocals and then the DJ got Krs vocals and put it on with Bis...

This album is straight madness. Bis ripps every track, excellent production. If you still aint feeling the beats, go kill yourself

Charles Barry
02-14-2010, 02:11 AM
Canibus lost his mind on this shit. Support this man. Cop the album. I could've done without most of the guest appearances, but Canibus held it down.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-14-2010, 08:29 AM
why is M80 ignoring me? are you going to tell Copywrite to spit something new next time, cuz that's the lamest thing ever. still it makes a good song tho.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-14-2010, 09:07 AM
m80, Are you looking directly into the human eye to see if you pussy?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-14-2010, 04:57 PM
bwahahahahaha

Tecknowledgist
02-14-2010, 05:57 PM
As for the use of new producers and new emcees, I am one A&R and Exec who believes in giving the underdog a shot. No one can say M-Eighty doesn't look out for the upcoming artist. I actually take the time to listen to new talent and let my client base of artists via the Academy check for these new producers and emcees aswell.

Do it on an M80 album then.

When it comes right down to it, everybody can agree that the album would have been better without the guest spots. Period.

I encourage you to give the underdogs a shot.

I encourage you to do what you need to do to push more units (Air Strike)

That's your job.

But trying to make a flawless album should always be priority number one. For years people are going to be saying "Maaan that Melatonin Magik album was sick. Except for all the guest spots."

theheavens
02-14-2010, 06:05 PM
this is Canibus' best album

TRONIX
02-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Tronix: Beats are far from wack on this album. I suggest you give it a second listen.

Canibus does destroy this album lyrically but overall most the beats dont suit him

There are a couple of beats that are decent but it still dont sound like a complete album to enjoy from start to finish and the guests ruined some tracks that would have been better

Canibus needs beats from producers like Muggs, Bronze, Godz Wrath, Blue Sky Black Death and Ide

02-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Downloadin' now...

The Ghost
02-14-2010, 07:06 PM
Canibus needs beats from producers like Muggs, Bronze, Blue Sky Black Death
Agreed

main_man
02-14-2010, 10:45 PM
shit, copywrite's verse was tight. was it recycled? it fits the track nicely anyway.

spiggity_ace
02-14-2010, 10:56 PM
i gave it a quick listen but tracks like dead by design, bronze and gold magik and ripperland are just amazing, ripperland is one of the greatest bis tracks ive ever heard thats such an amazing beat soudns like something that woulda been on rip the jacker, and a sick guest verse on their too but BIS RIPS SHIT all over the place

spiggity_ace
02-14-2010, 11:01 PM
Damn Bis just seems to be in the zone now to just go at anyone who mentions his name

February 12, 2010 -- Canibus announced to release "Birth of a B*tch", a Beast1333 ids track for March 13, 2010 as a single available for online retailer only (iTunes, Amazon, etc.).

After much allegations of a feud among both artists, Beast1333 denied any feud with Canibus on Conspiracy Worldwide Radio in January 2010. Futhermore, Canibus invited Beast1333 to be featured on a track for his upcoming C of Tranquility album (scheduled for early 2011), which Beast1333 arrogantly rejected. Beast1333's arrogance, according to Canibus, revealed his disrespect for well known established artists in the underground hip hop community, including Immortal Technique.

Canibus also stated Beast1333 verbally harassed his Melatonin Magik team, including M-Eighty, on the phone and increased tensions among both artists. Canibus expresses "Birth of a B*tch" will debunk Beast1333 "New World Order resistance" movement and exposing it as a scam.

Beast1333 is an underground Hip Hop emcee from New Jersey distinguished by his arcane lyrics, and graphic demonic/bestial imagery.

Contact Canibus: canibus_management2010@yahoo.com

Source: http://www.hiphoppress.com/2010/02/canibus...diss-track.html

this beast 1333 guy was on tour with krs, i listened to one song hes like a carbon copy of IT no joke, hes even latin too haha iuno wtf hes tryin to pull, hes on random youtube vids sayin so and so is good but Beast 1333 is superior.

whitey
02-18-2010, 11:01 PM
i really just cant get into this. the beats are above average for a bis album. i gave it a fair shot but i just can vibe with his voice. if im not feeling a rappers voice its a deal breaker for me. i respect his word play and creativity with it but i just cant get into the dude, tried in the past, tried again here. just a naaah yo from me.

tombstone
02-18-2010, 11:06 PM
i really just cant get into this. the beats are above average for a bis album. i gave it a fair shot but i just can vibe with his voice. if im not feeling a rappers voice its a deal breaker for me. i respect his word play and creativity with it but i just cant get into the dude, tried in the past, tried again here. just a naaah yo from me.

you'll like this track(the first verse anyway)he uses a soft tone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4S20dUp30Y

whitey
02-18-2010, 11:17 PM
sounds like he took his ritalin for that track. thats listenable to me. nice beat too.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2010, 12:00 AM
'Dead By Design' is on repeat.

Count Dracula
02-19-2010, 01:42 AM
serious album

MaskedAvenger
02-19-2010, 03:07 AM
I'm gonna go grab this, i'll review it soon