PDA

View Full Version : eminems rare and unreleased material shits on most artists entire catalogue!!!!!!!!!

angry!
02-09-2010, 01:29 PM
inflammatory thread title to catch your attention... but im dead serious!!!!!!!!!

em was killing tracks long before dre came into the picture!!!!!!! feel free to add his early features too, plenty to pick from!!!!!!!!!

theres countless eminem fans crying at his concerts that havent heard half of his material!!!!!!!!!! the same goes for his biggest haters!!!!!!!!!!

he was merking guest spots and radio station freestyles like a fuckin trail blazer!!!!!!!! i remeember hearing pun wanted eminem on super lyrical, and tried gettin him on yeaah baby when that didnt work out, just droppin that since puns death anni just passed!!!!!!!!

SVLQFZEZHVo

5d-MdjhDjiI

HiX6H6NtcSQ
^^^ one of the illest rep your city verses ever!!!!!!!!

JQeYGPhynlE

IDCRik1qk1U
^^ basement material, and the lyricism and delivery were off the chart, cheap equipment and diamond talent!!!!!!!!!!

bLj7gddF7WE

ill end it with 2 classic early features thatll melt your brain!!!!!!!!!

-e4Mt8xUKSs

9WOueI__4gQ

ill just drop links from now on, embedding gonna slow this bitch down like hot dogs!!!!!!!!!!

his discography is sick... classic freestyles, classic albums, classic guest features!!!!!!!!!!!

TAURO
02-09-2010, 01:32 PM
It's funny you should make this thread now, I literally was just bumping the slim shady ep thinking how ill it was and how dope the joints were that didn't make the lp.

Afficial_Nastee
02-09-2010, 01:49 PM
5 star thread! I got a disc that someone slipped me during the time Eminem just got big which consists a lot of his underground material from like '97 untill '99 and it could be that that disc is the most played cd of my entire cd collection!

Here some more stuff :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yxFKsHiqjd4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yxFKsHiqjd4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CGLK2jrepIk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CGLK2jrepIk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

^^^^
A collaboration with great Brooklyn MC Thirstin Howl III ....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I3K571fplcg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I3K571fplcg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

11th Chamber
02-09-2010, 01:55 PM
It's funny you should make this thread now, I literally was just bumping the slim shady ep thinking how ill it was and how dope the joints were that didn't make the lp.

word. I dont kno how Murda Murda didnt somehow slide onto the LP

fR6-qQwgxIo

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-09-2010, 02:07 PM
don't look at my sig tho

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2010, 02:09 PM
eminem, nas, and 2pac have the best unreleased catalogue's in rap music... i'm not too big on em, but i respect his work ethic and longevity in the game... he really hasn't lost a step

and shut up wera

angry!
02-09-2010, 02:15 PM
rush ya clique
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQYptL_N6Hk

what the beat with mef and nickel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQYptL_N6Hk

scary movies with royce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8lTPdO5epw&feature=related

shit on you with d12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2rUZQwL4D4

SWNwnMIHYB0
bad meets evil... nickel 9 and shady.. classic!!!!!!!!

im not even dropping all his classic freestyles yet... one of the most COMPLETE discographies in the game!!!!!

classic albums
classic guest spots
classic freestyles
classic diss tracks
classic live freestyles

you hate and youre square biz... he was gonna be big with or without dre!!!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-09-2010, 02:30 PM
eminem, nas, and 2pac have the best unreleased catalogue's in rap music... i'm not too big on em, but i respect his work ethic and longevity in the game... he really hasn't lost a step

and shut up wera

u said that shit with all seriousness, c'mon homie, haha, and yeah, Em lost a step A LONG TIME AGO, he was in his prime in 2001, and now it's still going downhill from there, u hate Jay-Z but he also has longevity like Em

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2010, 02:32 PM
jay z is a herb who got outshined on his own shit lol sucks to be him... the nigga asked nas to be on every album up until the blueprint and nas said no every time LOL

oldie
02-09-2010, 03:27 PM
great thread - agree'd to the fullest! ive heard a lot of eminem's unreleased stuff but i aint heard that 5 star generals track - thats ill!

eminem has a shit load of unreleased freestyles & tracks n shit, its crazy & the material is crazy.

Infinite is his best album IMO - lyricism on that album is mad - i wish he'd of kept that style!

Frank Sobotka
02-09-2010, 03:53 PM
WE need a Bad Meets Evil Album....

oldie
02-09-2010, 04:01 PM
5 star thread! I got a disc that someone slipped me during the time Eminem just got big which consists a lot of his underground material from like '97 untill '99 and it could be that that disc is the most played cd of my entire cd collection!

upload that shit mate :thumbup:
or at least a track listing to see how ill this cd is

oldie
02-09-2010, 04:04 PM
one of my favs of Eminem has gotta be his

"hip-hop aint been the same since tupac moved to cuba on us" oh that shit had me creasin when i 1st heard it

angry!
02-09-2010, 10:46 PM
-ElNUmGWJw0

DUf8jdrUENU&feature=related

-TX6o7R8LSg

BAtNyK93RIQ

his disography is deep without even mentioning studio albums!!!!!!!!!!

main_man
02-09-2010, 11:11 PM
damn, nail in the coffin is still one of the best diss records.

eminem vs. benzino might be the most 1 sided rap beef in history. lol.

UncontrolledSubstans
02-10-2010, 09:30 AM
E-BEEIfn2M0

angry!
02-10-2010, 09:51 AM
XW27N-Ks7W8
sums up the source situation beautifully...

awiSAU99okU

Nb3hjBEgprA

G3VwNnzo9SA

aYqjJ3ypb2A

12 minutes going back n forth with royce da 5'9'', classic freestyle!!!!!!!!!!

fsQPm4E80u4

lTa7hs_KEGk
em takes a runny shit on high and mighty...

aRSnnlW7Rho&feature=related

em has merked countless guest spots... high profile features, d12 albums, obies and 50s albums, slims put work in!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2010, 09:59 AM
thread is bangin

im gonna enjoy going through all these joints when I got a suitable minute, just quickly played Hell Freezes Over at random - shit was ILL

Ive been sleepin on unreleased Slim no doubt...

angry!
02-10-2010, 10:17 AM
pSI-gAShm3c
off tony touch on an ALC beat.. murderous!!!!!!!!!

Kr2sSqW97DM

HsnZHe1TAkk

b0GQwsFWpls&feature=fvw
^^^ fuckin jokes... only em man!!!!!

D8bDF0AxQAM
^^underrated royce and em track... classic duo!!!!!!!!

CEBtVCGq82w
since i know none of you niggas heard trick tricks albums... recent verse, em kills it!!!!!!!

lm0sc7jcXno

va9Wp1lIX4M
^^^ alien rhyming, one take kill, incredible breath control, clarity, flow, classic freestyle!!!! he did this for westwood, showin out for the love!!!!!!!!!! one of the most advanced skillsets in rap!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Knowledge
02-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Alot of niggaz rare and unreleased shit shits on most artist's entire catalogue, but Eminem is miles ahead of most of them. His hunger was unmatched back when he was scratching for the top.

And Main-Man, I think the KRS-1 vs Nelly beef may have the Eminem vs Benzino beef beat in that regard.

11th Chamber
02-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Bc9GTTxIai8

always liked this track. Prolly my favorite of his Everlast disses

V6Ajj_dSszc

nBrBFizikvA

^^ ima post this cause he fuckin bodied his verse

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-10-2010, 11:39 PM
prefer this shit to most his albums

claaa7
02-11-2010, 05:05 AM
Q-QPSkUiFxw

cap
02-11-2010, 06:21 AM
b0GQwsFWpls&feature=fvw
^^^ fuckin jokes... only em man!!!!!

fucking brilliant!

oDoUoSoKo
02-11-2010, 08:50 AM
Proof was so fuckin dirty man...u on medicine cabinet pills, grabbin the stilts, leapin off of buildings that havent been built.

angry!
02-11-2010, 09:06 AM
jUA4-ZRZkJQ
^^classic

xEw7LoDjuLA

lEo-EpJ4oJs
^^^ underrated collabo, em and reggie merk it!!!!!!!!!

S6egWvtU-8I
^^^ classic stray bullet!!!!!!!!

dlPyOk2uYZQ

4qeXOpb4Bzg
^^^listen to this em verse and tell me he isnt one of the nicest ever!!!! ridic!!!!

2cD4wo-TGcQ

Un5hGtGd5rA&feature=related
snatches bustas flow and kills it!!!!!

7NmqVvovwys
^^^ slept on freestyle, he got the accent going, and hes still blackin out!!!!

i hope some em haters checked this thread and realized they been sleepin on the kids side material!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the most prolific emcees ever, his vault is heavy!!!!!

fatboybrandon
02-11-2010, 09:26 AM
I have to go through this unreleased catalogue sloooooowly..

I can only listen to Em if I'm in a certain mood, because the anger and frustration of his music has that type of effect on my mood after each listen. Probably why I haven't checked his music in awhile over the more feel-good hip hop I like.

I see some good music here so far

Crackhead Bob
02-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Angry, what a faggy little em stan you are making threads like this. I would bet dollars to donuts you beat off to a lifesize nude cutout of Marshall 6 times a day.

Keep the lotion coming faggot!!!!!!!!

OOOh em, your ultra smooth face makes me want to play rectum ringtoss with retarded apes!!!!!!!!!!!

When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty I get the sensation that hurricane force winds are blasting my poop shoot!!!!

It's that fucking real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furry faggot.