PDA

View Full Version : Tragic Allies "Track of the Week" Mixtape available now, For FREE!

Snake In Eagles Shadow
02-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Peace! Good lookin' out for all the support and all the help with spreading the Tragic Allies music out there. We can all help bring this Hip Hop culture back to where it needs to be and should be! It's time for a take over, where my Allies at?

Lets take it back to when lyrics were meant to be witty and intelligent. When the beats hit so hard in your head phones that you had to BANG your head to the rhythm. A time when you could go to your local music store every Tuesday and know that a dope album was about to drop. While starving yourself all week at school to save your lunch money to buy that new Nas or Wu Tang or Mobb Deep album. I don't know about you but i miss the days when i didn't have to worry whether an album would SUCK or not. What ever happen to making albums where the fans didn't have to skip tracks on it? I have faith that them days can return but the fans have to support it or else it's a WRAP!

To show our appreciation to the fans, the Tragic Allies "Track of the Week" Mixtape is now available for FREE download at www.tragicallies.com (http://www.tragicallies.com/) or http://usershare.net/wiusj5hn1a47

Enjoy this right here and stay tuned this year as we release one more project before dropping our debut group album "The Tree of knowledge of Good & Evil".

Shouts to my man Q at www.teambrinkz.com (http://www.teambrinkz.com) for the dope work on the cover!
http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss111/mrcamonte/TragicAllies-TrackoftheWeekMixta-2.jpg

P.S. There are 3 BONUS tracks on the mixtape that were not leaked during the Track of the Week series!

Snake In Eagles Shadow
02-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Good lookin out for the STICKY!!!!!
:thumbup:

12weLvE
02-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Gonna check this out yall. I heard most of them, but I am curious to see the flow of the tape.

THE MASON
02-09-2010, 03:22 PM
no doubt man

imma def dl this when i get home

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
02-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Mad Sleeped On , Niggas Got Corny Aguements While This Shit Is Sleeped On......

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Mad Sleeped On , Niggas Got Corny Aguements While This Shit Is Sleeped On......

Just because a thread on this stupid site isn't getting posts doesn't mean that Tragic Allies is getting slept on. I am sure their hustle extends far beyond the confines of the corp...cats need to stop equating what happens around here with any kind of reality.

That said I have been checking all these tracks and I'm d/ling this tape for sure. When I get into a discussion about Hip Hop with people around town and we get to talking about up and coming artists I often bring these cats up as one of the best new groups that comes with that raw east coast sound we all love.

Peace to TA, keep doing what you have been doing and I know ya'll will continue to do....

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
02-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Just because a thread on this stupid site isn't getting posts doesn't mean that Tragic Allies is getting slept on. I am sure their hustle extends far beyond the confines of the corp...cats need to stop equating what happens around here with any kind of reality.

That said I have been checking all these tracks and I'm d/ling this tape for sure. When I get into a discussion about Hip Hop with people around town and we get to talking about up and coming artists I often bring these cats up as one of the best new groups that comes with that raw east coast sound we all love.

Peace to TA, keep doing what you have been doing and I know ya'll will continue to do....

Why Do You Got To Qoute Me.......Dont Qoute Me.........You Dont Need To Explain My Thoughts Plain N Simple....And Lets Not Take Any Further This......

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 11:50 AM
Didn't mean to cause any static! I was just trying to make a point about how the picture is bigger than what goes on here but this ain't the place to do that....sorry for cluttering up your thread fellas, no disrespect, let's definitely keep it focused on the music!

Tape is banging so far, I like the order 7 tracks in...like 12weLvE, I also heard almost all these cuts as you dropped them, but this is definite whip material

Peace

SKAMPOE
02-10-2010, 04:44 PM
hahahahahhaahah at sinassed and max hahahahaha

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Seriously how you gonna spam this thread?

Bronze this is one of the best projects dropped around here lately, delete these fucking posts

pro.Graveface
02-10-2010, 05:01 PM
yeah yeah dl now , the last tracz I hurd were illllll!!!! so its mad dope to have this yo TNX and keep that music comin
PEACE

Snake In Eagles Shadow
02-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Peace! Good lookin out yall....love is love!

but trust me when i say that the tracks on this are nothing compared to what we have in the stash....this is just the beginning of the flood that we are gonna unleash.....hip hop, hip hop!

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 04:57 PM
this shit is nasty bro!

Snake In Eagles Shadow
02-14-2010, 10:41 AM
Good lookin out fam....spread that free download link around to anyone who you think would feel this shit....

Anymore feedback from anyone else who checked it out?

THE MASON
02-14-2010, 11:11 AM
this shit is tight no doubt

i been bumpin it this passed week, and its just that rugged hip hop sound. Run For Cover, Head Hunters, Missiles and Guns, Stay Wise, Eighty Eight get put on replay, def my fav joint off the tape.

overall this is a bangin mixtape with tight rhymes and dope beats, yall definitely have a got the style on lock. keep bangin out the music

peace

Snake In Eagles Shadow
02-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Peace! Good lookin out for the feedback Bronze, i'm glad you're feelin the mixtape. We've been getting alot of great feedback so far and i'm excited because all of these tracks are songs that i consider "left overs" or tracks not good enough to be put on future projects. So stay tuned and please help us spread the word about the music.

this shit is tight no doubt

i been bumpin it this passed week, and its just that rugged hip hop sound. Run For Cover, Head Hunters, Missiles and Guns, Stay Wise, Eighty Eight get put on replay, def my fav joint off the tape.

overall this is a bangin mixtape with tight rhymes and dope beats, yall definitely have a got the style on lock. keep bangin out the music

peace

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
02-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Yall Niggas Gonna Make Me Switch Styles.....

5hundred&one
02-20-2010, 07:44 PM
finally peeped this and even though i remember a lot of these cuts it's still a good listen and I know imma come back to it. if these are y'alls rejects then I look forward to hearin the shit ya'll deem worthy, lol

real talk, y'all some of the illest cats doin it, stay on y'alls grind!

peace

BambinoTTT EgWest
02-20-2010, 08:28 PM
yo P you already know what the science is fammo, mixtape is bangin and these dudes ain't ready for the next heatwave to hit 'em, stay up and keep blessin' 1

Snake In Eagles Shadow
02-26-2010, 03:25 PM
Peace, Good looking out.....

i appreciate all the feedback, thanks for taking the time to leave it...