PDA

View Full Version : NEW!! Marco Polo & Ruste Juxx - "Rearview" (CDQ)

claaa7
02-09-2010, 03:32 PM
off that upcoming "The ExXecution" album from Ruste Juxx, fully produced by Marco Polo. featuring guest apperances from Bumpy Knuckles and Sean Price amongst others this should be one to look out for!! props to djpremierblog.blogspot.com

DOWNLAOD "REARVIEW" CDQ (http://www.zshare.net/audio/72354829e5085520/)

Reiko
02-19-2010, 01:31 PM
thanks !! waiting for this one here is the cover

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/covers_large/DDM02125CD.jpg

angry!
02-19-2010, 02:59 PM
this goofy mothafucka marco polo knows boom bap!!!!!!!!!

heavy sampling, heavy drums, and hes got his own sound!!!!!!!!! son is nice!!!!!!!!!!!

his solo, the double barrel record, and his feature work, has all been impressive!!!!!!!!!!! peace to buckshot and dru ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rustee is gutter, disrespectful street shit, i love it!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the link claaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that cover is ill... some exploitation feature shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy
02-19-2010, 03:23 PM
Marco Polo is a fucking awesome producer and keeps it true to real hip hop. His "Port Authority" album was a straight banger and featured some of rap's finest, O.C., Masta Ace, Kool G Rap, Large Professor to name a few. There's been a lot of hot rap producers to come out this decade and Marco Polo is definitley one of them.

Thanks for the link Claa, first time I've heard Ruste. Peace

Undiluted Karma
02-19-2010, 08:16 PM
woah, fully produced by Marco Polo?! shit will be dope though I can't really comment on Ruste Juxx, only heard him on one song, on Monkey Barz

KBOS
02-19-2010, 08:36 PM
Marco Polo has been pretty much shitting hot tracks out of his ass in recent history and Ruste Juxx comes correct lyrically - for anyone who wants to hear that gutter hood nigga on a rampage type stylo I strongly recommend you peep this cat and I know theres a lotta you on this forum

fatboybrandon
02-20-2010, 10:28 AM
I like that song, Rustee has a sound in his voice & delivery that sounds like the hunger of a New York MC. Marco Polo sounds like he's getting better, he's good at dark, gutter boom bap sound, I can hear the influence he's taken from Premier in his earlier work.

I'll be lookin out for the new album, hip hop needs the tradition back of a producer handling a whole album with a talented MC.

I can't really comment on Ruste Juxx, only heard him on one song, on Monkey Barz

Undiluted Karma, check out "So Damn Tuff" off D.I.R.T., it's a banger feat. Ruste and Heltah Skeltah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXo5cwzfkEs

Meta4
02-20-2010, 11:23 AM
Rustee been that dude since MF but anyone who anticipated his solo like me gotta feel scamed, shit was average at best but this..... this sound proper.

whitey
02-20-2010, 01:42 PM
this goofy mothafucka marco polo knows boom bap!!!!!!!!!

heavy sampling, heavy drums, and hes got his own sound!!!!!!!!! son is nice!!!!!!!!!!!

his solo, the double barrel record, and his feature work, has all been impressive!!!!!!!!!!! peace to buckshot and dru ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rustee is gutter, disrespectful street shit, i love it!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the link claaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that cover is ill... some exploitation feature shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

werd werd.

these white dudes are killing the production of late. jake one, statik, marco. :clap:

ch-chef
02-20-2010, 04:48 PM
http://nahright.com/news/2009/12/15/marco-polo-ruste-juxx-pre-exxecution/

their talkin about the album and play some samples, sounds like its gonna be a hard album.

...if somebody want juxx's album and/or pre-album lemme know and find some links

Razorsharp
02-20-2010, 04:57 PM
nice, the cover is ILL i was supposed to try to flip something out for him, but ran out of time, the guy that did it flipped it well, ill get em next time yeeee

GhettoGnom
02-20-2010, 05:29 PM
his solo, the double barrel record, and his feature work, has all been impressive!!!!!!!!!!!

Word, but Orange Moon Over Brooklyn (with pumpkinhead) >>>>> port authority.

9VcurRXa6Uo
I know you love this shit angry! :) Archrival coming in pissing all over the track.. 'trust and believe, I treat the studio like I treat your girl, I bust and I leave'

RAW-TASTE
02-21-2010, 02:41 AM
yesssss another gritty collabo with marco polo

last year was with torae , 'double barrels'......

this year with ruste juxxx......this is one of the few albums im really lookin foward to this year!