PDA

View Full Version : Irie-1, "Assassin Breakz" MPD24 Tape

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
02-09-2010, 03:59 PM
I did this tape using breaks in every track. 1-shots, loops, breaks blended with kits...I went back into my old stash of MPC1000 samples and revived a bunch of grimey vinyl shit. Hope you guys feel it. I'm gonna be working on another SP tape real soon.

Peace.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dldmwldyq05

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/theyard2006/assassinbreakz2.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-09-2010, 04:01 PM
peepin now sun!

THE MASON
02-09-2010, 05:05 PM
def dlin now

god damn, are you attached to your machines or what? lol, just pumpin out the product!!

props irie

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
02-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Lol...Since I got my MPD I have made 100 tracked out beat folders, so I guess you could say I'm attached to them.

I'll probably take a lil break cause my next lp is almost done and I got a couple other things to work on since I been laggin a bit.

SKAMPOE
02-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Yo man i been listenin to this since earlier, shits real fuckin nice man, props for this, im still listenin too shits dope

Sinapse
02-10-2010, 10:06 AM
wow, another tape? I still have to get to I think 3 tapes ago...you are making a lot of beat tapes man, kind of kills the interest to be totally honest

THE MASON
02-10-2010, 02:29 PM
no doubt irie

i just gave it the first run through, that first beat is SICK!! i could def hear certain emcees killin that joint.

imma bump this for the rest of the day, and ill hit you with some feed

keep up the work fam, always enjoy listening

THE MASON
02-11-2010, 04:35 PM
yo i been bumped this like 6 times and have taken a lot of it in. heres my favourites

track 1 - one of the illest on the tape. royal rumble type feel to it, heading to battle music. drums are tight, kicks are thumpin

track 2 - drums are bangin, and the sample is dirty. i think i heard the sample when it switched before.

track 4 - feelin the vibe on this one, get the same type of feel as track one, just has that epic journey vibe

track 5 - dark and grimey, i like the slower drum tracks to rhyme on, so this is a nice beat for myself lol

track 10 - has that feelin of leaving, if that makes sense. you just know something is coming to an end

Complex
02-12-2010, 10:48 AM
you already know i fuck with the ill breaks.. Diggin this tape man been peepin it today, alot of dusty grimey joints in here.. joints im diggin most..

2- drums is knockin and got that vintage steelo
5- slow and sinister, dope sample
10- another slowed out trippy joint diggin the kick on this..

yo pretty ill tape, you seem like you puttin in alot of work, keep at it yo!

peace..