Undiluted Karma
02-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Dude is straight up wack but the beat is fire excluding the vocal sample

Thoughts?

Once again I iterate I dont like Gucci Mane but the beat is dope

peace

whitey
02-09-2010, 05:11 PM
this song actually made me get that album. that song is flames. some other songs on there are alright. there are a lot of songs that the biddy likes so its whatever.

its not a crime to like a song by someone who cant rap like nas. who really cares, its not the end of the world that you like a gucci mane song bro.

RAW-TASTE
02-09-2010, 07:15 PM
this song actually made me get that album. that song is flames. some other songs on there are alright. there are a lot of songs that the biddy likes so its whatever.

its not a crime to like a song by someone who cant rap like nas. who really cares, its not the end of the world that you like a gucci mane song bro.

exactly, some ppl think its a crime if u like a entertaining song from a "wack artist"...i would say its more of guilty pleasure. this shit is heat and catchy!

Poetic Wun
02-09-2010, 07:24 PM
i dont feel this dudes style but he has his audience.
his lyrics are wack n i feel like if your rhyming over a beat your should impress me and he doesn't.
the beats are tedious.

but i listen to fall out boy so i can't knock the next man for what he listens to

Miliato
02-09-2010, 10:03 PM
i saw this video for the first time the other day and could not stop laughing

NEWRdaMC
02-10-2010, 01:58 AM
lmao, Bangladesh is a dope ass producer, gucci is funny as hell to listen to, i dont keep up with his work, but i dl'd one of his mixtapes for one of my friends, and most of his songs on his "burrussia" mixtape are kinda cliche but funny cuz its hard to take him serious, he may be the only rapper ive heard of to give up....only human being to ignore anything close to proper grammer, i like that he's out there, but i dont like how every midia outlet is giving him this much shine, some of his shit you wanna hear in a strip club or elevator, other than that.....nah none for ME.

TSA
02-10-2010, 03:09 AM
LEMONADE?! im really suprised that someone on wucorp would like that song, it's so fuckin lame.

Bingo, Heavy, Gingerbread man, Kush is my Cologne are classics on that album.

Undiluted Karma
02-10-2010, 07:22 AM

Yeh nah I know it aint, and i wasnt insinuating that because i listen to plenty of artists people consider very wack and i dont care what they think about it i was just emhpasising i like the beat not mane

peace

whitey
02-10-2010, 07:38 AM
no trout. beat is heavy tough.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-10-2010, 10:16 AM
LEMONADE?! im really suprised that someone on wucorp would like that song, it's so fuckin lame.

Bingo, Heavy, Gingerbread man, Kush is my Cologne are classics on that album.

nah lemonade is tight but kush is my cologne and heavy are prob da BEST on the album...and all u fags needa get wit the times i listen to fucking ransom and termanology then go listen to uncle murder and french montana then turn on sum woka flocka or gucci...

u dont have to be embarrassed i listen to all kinds of rap

5hundred&one
02-10-2010, 02:40 PM
^ and u don't have to try & put these eurofags on to it either

all they'll do is ruin it with their corny swagger, just like they did to 90s hip-hop.

gucci's better off without em.

Dirty Knowledge
02-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Bangledash has made some bangers but this isn't one.

11th Chamber
02-10-2010, 10:32 PM
tracks a banga. Fly bitches in the video too

Hollow Dartz
02-10-2010, 10:52 PM
This beat is on point. I wish the nigga could rap better sorta like Noreaga on a Neptunes beat.

Steak
02-11-2010, 07:43 AM
gucci mane is dope, every song on the state vs radric davis is fire

oDoUoSoKo
02-11-2010, 08:24 AM
but i listen to fall out boy so i can't knock the next man for what he listens to

dont ever step foot in the sound shack again.

LMAO just kidding...or am i?

Undiluted Karma
02-11-2010, 10:43 AM
This beat is on point. I wish the nigga could rap better sorta like Noreaga on a Neptunes beat.

yeah i get you, def wish there was a better rapper on this beat to really do it justice

Tommy
02-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Yeah, the beat is definitley banging and I guess Gucci Mane gives you what's expected of him. Bangladesh is a decent producer as well, he's done a lot of shit with Ludacris and also produced A Milli.

Here's another Bangladesh track of the Gucci album:

-qOloAR2nWI

oldie
02-11-2010, 07:41 PM
i jus checked this track cos ur comments - i dislike everything about this.
thats like the 2nd Gucci track i ever heard - he sounds retarded or sum shit
& the beat is too repetitive for my liking

Hollow Dartz
02-11-2010, 07:48 PM
IDK man, where are u listening to this? If you have a car with some good subs or even a nice ass stereo system in your house this shit bangs hard man. I know the nigga can't rap a present but this beat is nice as fuck. It's your opinion though I can respect it.

Clientele_Kid36
02-11-2010, 08:01 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/foiNu23l8MY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/foiNu23l8MY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this is how the beat should of been rocked. ugk 4 life

Hollow Dartz
02-11-2010, 08:07 PM
?

whitey
02-11-2010, 09:04 PM

that mainstream gucci bias.

oldie
02-12-2010, 03:20 PM
IDK man, where are u listening to this? If you have a car with some good subs or even a nice ass stereo system in your house this shit bangs hard man. I know the nigga can't rap a present but this beat is nice as fuck. It's your opinion though I can respect it.

that mainstream gucci bias.

listenin to it on the pc but yeah my car got a nice 10" vibe cbr sub in it (i had to downgrade from a 12" MTX jackhammer sub cos i couldnt fit the spare wheel in aswell lol)

i just dont feel gucci in the slightest & aint keen on the beat, aint no bias

whitey
02-12-2010, 06:04 PM
i didnt.

but then i let gucci in. no homo. i embraced his so bad its good style. over thumping beats, its a winner.

Frank Sobotka
02-12-2010, 06:16 PM
FUCK IT.
imma listen to his album.

What's his best mixtape, I might dl that as well.

TSA
02-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Gucci Mane white label, or The Movie (the first one)
gucci mane is dope, every song on the state vs radric davis is fire

i didn't like the bullshit studio made songs. they're trying to commercialize GUcci with all the RnB love shit.

the shit with usher was weak as fuck. you can tell they were trying to polish him up for the pussy society with this album, but it's still really good when he's allowed to be gucci.

how come everyones sleepin on gingerbread man

Its minute mane, and gucci mane, and juice mane, or brick mane

Sky Blue Bally Kid
02-12-2010, 07:31 PM
"A.K. hit ya dawg and ya can't bring ol' yella back"

Classic line, lolz

5hundred&one
02-12-2010, 07:32 PM
FUCK IT.
imma listen to his album.

What's his best mixtape, I might dl that as well.

Wilt Chamberlain vol. 1

that's his best, imo. other fags like ghostlaced will tell you the movie, but that's cause it's the only one they've ever heard. wilt chamb is the raw gucci, right around the time he started blowin up.

SID
02-13-2010, 07:30 AM
People don't understand gucci.

G6yYZRPB5fw

Watch the interviews with miss info.

He is pure grime.

Cesar
02-14-2010, 05:29 PM
I used to hate Gucci up until October of last year, in november I listened to "My Worst Enemy" and realized the dude was spittin some real shit, especially on that first verse where he talks about the Jeezy situation, so in December I copped his album and its ONE of 2009's best album for me. I have never listened to an album back to back as much as I did to The State Vs. Radric Davis, it stayed in my car for a month listening to it everyday. All the songs on the are fire, even the R&B type ones cause they have hard hittin beats.

I check out some of these features he Kills, and they bump in the car.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r_sX-RbSLTE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r_sX-RbSLTE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PgIl1vhQPTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PgIl1vhQPTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lhNrdqfHlTs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lhNrdqfHlTs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12weLvE
02-14-2010, 05:39 PM
Man I cant fuckign front this track is nice!!! ahahahha. They played it in the club last night, and I was vibing heavy. The beat really makes the song, but also his layed back i dont give a fuck mumble delivery haha. CUCCI!! lmao.

YungSunny
02-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Ice attack 2 is his best mixtape, dropped back in 07, before gucci got tainted by white people.