PDA

View Full Version : this freeway and jake one album is fuckin krillz!!!!!!!! the stimulus package...

angry!
02-10-2010, 09:30 AM
say what you will about freeway, but his style is original, he reps philly hard, and philadelpelphia freeway is a hood classic!!!!

jake one is one of the dopest producers doing it right now, his sound is incredibly varied, and his drums knock!!!!!!

this new album off rhymesayers leaked yesterday and its some real soul stirring shit, its the best album ive heard so far in 2010!!!!!!

the guest spots are fucking butter, beanie kills the intro, young chris (the nigga jay z lifted the whsiper flow from) kills his spot, raekwon bodies a guest verse and takes a verbal shit on buddens, bun-b merks a guest spot...

the production is incredible!!!!! some real soulful shit, lush sound beds!!!!!! freeways got a voice like an electric guitar and keeps his energy up through the whole disc!!!!!!!!!!!

even if you dont like freeway, check this shit out, the productions incredible and it sounds best playing it start to finish like an album should!!!!!!!

freeways mad underrated, some niggas cant fuck with his voice and delivery, but he can spit, hes always had a unique rhyme scheme!!!!!!!!!!! very unorthodox, and his energys always up!!!!!!!!!

favorite tracks off 2 listens...

intro - beanie sigel merks a crispy soul banger...

one foot in - banging beat, freeway kills this, beat breakdown is butter!!!!!!!!

one thing - raekwon animal fucks this track, peep the sublims to budden, the whole verse could be a warning taken as a diss to that nigga!!!!!!!!!

know what i mean - the single, ima be knocking this to the death!!!!! free pops off, and this beat is fuckin classic!!!!!!!! makes niggas wanna rhyme, any beat that makes brothas wanna rhyme, is doing its fuckin job!!!!!!!

the product - another crispy beat, mad soulful, freeway sounds great over jakes tracks!!!!!

microphone killa - another incredibly underrated philly emcee shreds this shit, young chris is fuckin nice, and been nice, ask jay-z!!!!!!! beats nutso, jake one spazzed on this album!!!!!

sho nuff - i need my nigga pimp c on this track.. some classic ugk shit, with frreeway and jake one in the mix... buns still a beast, still one of the most potent lyricists in the south!!!!

money - hustler music!!!!! anyone thats been on the block is gonna love this one!!!! and big ups to that nigga mr. porter aka kon artis from d12... that nigga can fuckin sing, real talk, he got mad pain in his voice, and hes a dope producer... very talented brother!!!! another disgustin jake one beat!!!!!!

this joint stands with philly freeway... ima be buying this joint, catch it this tuesday!!!!!! dont sleep, this album is undeniable crack, get the stem and lighters ready!!!!!!!!!!

UTxbzsyj__M

yall heard this yet?!?!?!? what you think?!?!?!!?!?

racist randy
02-10-2010, 09:42 AM
This doesn't come out in stores for a couple of more weeks, I gotta cop it when it drops. I'mma wait til' then. Freeway always has dope albums (I don't count Philadelphia Freeway 2, Streetz is Mine, or This Is My Life as albums) His official albums (Philadelphia Freeway, Free At Last) Are dope as fuck. Can't wait to get my hands on this.

angry!
02-10-2010, 09:55 AM
youll enjoy it homie...

its early but ill say its on par with his debut!!!!

philadelphia freeway is a hood classic, anyone that disputes this, just doesnt know!!!!!!!!!!

this shit feels like a rocafella release, omil, beanie, young chris, these niggas always sounded fresh together!!!!!!

albums got crazy packaging plus comes with the instrumentals, its an instant cop!!!!!!

peace to rhymesayers for putting a project like this out... cocaine shake!!!!!!!

Shaolin Bloody Sword
02-10-2010, 10:06 AM
I like the beat , but can't listen to an entire album with Freeway's voice. I doubt it's better than Canibus's new album ! Canibus dropped a tight album yesterday. I will check it out !!! From what i heard on youtube, he seems to have some dope beats on the album.

BGS
02-10-2010, 10:16 AM
i might check this out, the track and raewith kwon and the one angry posted are really nice...

angry!
02-10-2010, 10:22 AM
might?!!?!?

dont sleep nigga!!!!!

you can come back here and give me shit if you give it a listen and dont like it!!!!!

anyone that gives this a chance will thank themselves!!!!! im confident in that!!!!!!

all the way through, solid!!!!! shits fuego!!!!!!!!!!

theres a good amount of guests to balance out free, and jake one is a monster!!!!! consistent bangers!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2010, 10:27 AM
http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?=Freeway-Jake-One-Beanie-Sigel-Birdman-Bun-B-Omilio-Sparks-Raekwon-Young-Chris-The-Stimulus-Package-w-FREE-Poster-Stickers-Rhymesayers-Entertainment&UPC=RSE0117CD

$15??

PRE FUCKIN ORDERED!!!

You should consider buying this for the art work ALONE. Done by one of the greatest hip hop graphic artists of all time

some of his other iconic works

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i5/Sanchez2k/Uploads/egotrip.jpg
^greatest rap book ever

http://www.annyas.com/screenshots/images/1991/boyz-n-the-hood-title-screenshot.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/33/MosDef&TalibKweliBlackStar.jpg

This album packaging is carrying on the line of classic art!!

And that song Angry posted was fire

GhettoGnom
02-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Word, solid album. The singles were the best tracks on it though. Classic artwork, Jake One is a beast with the beats. Listened to both this and Canibus' album, and it definitely blows Melatonin Magik out of the water. Canibus have become boring as fuck.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2010, 11:28 AM
more Brent Rollins covers!! Classic shit!!

http://sp7.fotolog.com/photo/23/46/64/discos_crosti_1/1235752910968_f.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c7/Fullclip.jpg

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1576871797.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Slightly off topic but dude needs his credit, hyped hes back doing album covers again

Frank Sobotka
02-10-2010, 11:31 AM
I can't find this, can anybody give me a link?

Shaolin Bloody Sword
02-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Word, solid album. The singles were the best tracks on it though. Classic artwork, Jake One is a beast with the beats. Listened to both this and Canibus' album, and it definitely blows Melatonin Magik out of the water. Canibus have become boring as fuck.

Canibus album is dope ! Not boring at all. He has some good production this time. I'm also feeling the Freeway album ! I'm listening to i now. Both albums are dope ! I never thought i would ever cop a Freeway album but i will definitely support this one.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
02-10-2010, 11:47 AM
I can't find this, can anybody give me a link?

As soon as i typed " Freeway & Jake One Stimulus Package Rapidshare" i found it on google.

Dr Sleepwalker
02-10-2010, 12:36 PM
This album is HEAVY.. I've been bumpin' this for the last couple days and it's exactly what I was hoping it was going to be. I've had this shit pre-ordered for awhile 'cus I get disgusting discounts on Rhymesayers merch. It'll hit me around $5 bucks :)

angry!
02-10-2010, 12:43 PM
the brent rollins cover is fuckin crack...

some of the illest packaging ive seen for any album!!!!!!

and downloading the instrumentals off the gimmick card is fuckin genius!!!!!!!

ima be spinnin this joint all day, a lot of soul went into this record!!!!!!

jake ones consistency is rock solid, i see his name, and expect a banger everytime!!!!!!

and chefs guest spot has me stuck... whens the last time chef didnt body a track!?!!? hes got juice right now!!!!!

freeway is an original, when you listen to him for a while, youll catch on to his patterns and realize hes a more than capable lyricist with a ton of energy!!!!!!!!!!! no frontin on this album, just free over crispy beats!!!!!!!!!!

BGS
02-10-2010, 01:22 PM
i have to rep you son i heard samples from all tracks and shit is wild!! i'm going to cop this!!! it comes with the instrumentals? daaamn!!!

baritone
02-10-2010, 02:22 PM
yeah the packaging is ill and it come wit the instrumentals, definately coppin this

claaa7
02-10-2010, 02:50 PM
just finnished listening now and it's a solid album, nothing (besides Raekwon's verse) and "Think About It" that really blew my mind but solid nontheless. Freeway and Jake One ain't amongst the greats imo but they make some nice vintage hip-hop here, plus as mentioned the artwork is pure greatness which is why this will probably be picked up by moi.

Frank Sobotka
02-10-2010, 03:25 PM
As soon as i typed " Freeway & Jake One Stimulus Package Rapidshare" i found it on google.

that would be cool if rapidshare worked

claaa7
02-10-2010, 03:38 PM
^ damn you need to work out your google skills fam, i see you in every thread asking for a link... as soon as a new album leaks you go to http://blogsearch.google.com and type in the album artist and you will get PLENTY of links from rapidshare, hotfile whatever

ch-chef
02-10-2010, 05:02 PM
might?!!?!?

dont sleep nigga!!!!!

you can come back here and give me shit if you give it a listen and dont like it!!!!!

anyone that gives this a chance will thank themselves!!!!! im confident in that!!!!!!

all the way through, solid!!!!! shits fuego!!!!!!!!!!

theres a good amount of guests to balance out free, and jake one is a monster!!!!! consistent bangers!!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna grab it now

RAW-TASTE
02-10-2010, 07:03 PM
yeaa last i heard freeway was 'philadelphia freeway 2', and it sucked and some songs he had a guest verse on was wack as well so i can't say i was anticipating this...but i know freeway still got it somewhere in him, i mean his first 2 albums are fire

but ill be checkin this out, if its as good as you guys say then it should be worth it, and jake one is a decent producer as well....

what im really waitin for is that beans and freeway collabo album....that should be hot!!!

racist randy
02-10-2010, 07:04 PM
yeaa last i heard freeway was 'philadelphia freeway 2', and it sucked and some songs he had a guest verse on was wack as well so i can't say i was anticipating this...but i know freeway still got it somewhere in him, i mean his first 2 albums are fire
!
That shit wasn't no real album.

sdeblasi
02-10-2010, 09:59 PM
i gotta get this when it drops

did you know Beans & Freeway have a collab album comin out later this month? anyone know anything about that?

racist randy
02-10-2010, 10:06 PM
i gotta get this when it drops

did you know Beans & Freeway have a collab album comin out later this month? anyone know anything about that?
http://www.sohh.com/2010/01/beanie_sigel_freeways_roc_boys_artwork_r.html

whitey
02-11-2010, 01:02 AM
only half way through the album, ill check the rest tomo but i like what i hear. jack1 put in some good work and free was on point. so far, so good.

misawa98
02-11-2010, 01:43 AM
solid album. The bro freeway always drops solid albums

Undiluted Karma
02-11-2010, 10:45 AM
angry son i listened to this album and Jake One comes mad nice with the beats, I see what you mean about the drums as well. White Van Music was good too especially the MOP joint and one of the songs with DOOM.

Freeway let the album down, imo, i mean hes a decent rapper has some nice rhymes but still..

Tommy
02-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Man, that album packaging is fucking ill. This'll probably be the first Freeway album I get and fuck downloading it, this is something you need to own.

That track you posted was is a banger as well, props for this post.

Poetic Wun
02-12-2010, 09:37 AM
10 & 11 weren't my style but the rest of this album is bangin.

very well done.

i think he shines on Mic Killa & the beat for Never Gonna Change is re-fuckin-tarded!
that beats own the damn tape.
im def guna need to cop this tape, this is guna be on rotation for a min.

RynMur
02-15-2010, 01:19 AM
Isn't that Freeway & Beans album unofficial? It's released by sicness records who also put out...

Beanie Sigel - The Broad Street Bully
AZ - G.O.D.
Mobb Deep - The Safe Is Cracked
and a self titled DMX album that's dropping next week too

wouldn't count on it being good

Longbongcilvaringz
02-15-2010, 10:51 AM
The beats are great.

Freeway is adequate.

Frank Sobotka
02-15-2010, 10:58 AM
Isn't that Freeway & Beans album unofficial? It's released by sicness records who also put out...

Beanie Sigel - The Broad Street Bully
AZ - G.O.D.
Mobb Deep - The Safe Is Cracked
and a self titled DMX album that's dropping next week too

wouldn't count on it being good
They are official even tho they are not regular releases.

They buy unreleased shit and release it.
DMX is a bunch of leftover from the 2 albums he was suposed to drop 2 years ago (and is still tryin to...)

Tommy
02-15-2010, 11:40 AM
Just a question, if I was to buy this album off play.com, would it come with the special packaging?

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/13496676/The-Stimulus-Package/Product.html

£8.95 just seems a little cheap s'all.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
02-15-2010, 11:47 AM
Canibus album is dope ! Not boring at all. He has some good production this time. I'm also feeling the Freeway album ! I'm listening to i now. Both albums are dope ! I never thought i would ever cop a Freeway album but i will definitely support this one.

yo i pre-ordered both, love the canibus lp and cannot wait to get the freeway lp

The Ghost
02-15-2010, 01:10 PM
I think this is Freeways 2nd best album. Jake One definately brought the heat on the production side.

Undiluted Karma
02-15-2010, 01:34 PM
I think this is Freeways 2nd best album. Jake One definately brought the heat on the production side.

Yeah not all great beats(just good) but deffo some bangers on there, hes a great producer, especially drums. E.g. One Thing song with Rae its such a innocent, beautiful and soulful sample but the meaning of the song and lyrics are menacing talking about snitches.

Jake One's White Van Music album was good too some great beats. Im liking Freeway more and more though I dont think hes a great MC and his flow and lyrics are questionable alot of the time.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qWnpS2r89qk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qWnpS2r89qk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

angry!
02-17-2010, 08:28 AM
bought a copy of this yesterday and listened to it in the whip on the way to work this morning...

fuckin banger!!!!!!!!!!

this shit beats up the trunk and hits all the right levels!!!!!!!!!!

packaging is dope as hell, i spent 10 bucks, well worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else get a chance to cop it yet!?!?!? freeway killed this album, i hope he does well, the nigga grinds his ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-IV4Pn9qXJ8

free kills that, his rhyme patterns are deceptively ill!!!!!!!!!!! throwing up one last joint to put pressure on yall to check this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

instrumentals, crazy packaging, and the albums flames!!!!! dont sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry!
02-18-2010, 12:37 PM
dont sleep on jake one, hes a next gen producer that consistently drops heat and works with artists big and small!!!!!!!!!! ima post some of his work here for those unfamiliar, maybe itll motivate them to give his work a listen!!!!!!!!!!!

psAcZoyOvio

Y9ZG9xcme4E

w5enEE9MeaQ

UqpQSZIpRRQ

p77bHs5kgXA

kkvBUfliMpY

tcuI5s4TLvs

EgdwBqnPJww

jake one is a mahfuckin BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not sleep on this man!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes stacking his credits and his consistency is impressing the fuck outta me!!!!!!!!!!!! if yall still sleep on this joint and jake one after checkin all them beats i just posted, hip hop is losing hope!!!!!!!!!!!

go cop the stimulus package... lyrics, beats, structured songs, incredible project!!!!!!!! peace to rhymesayers for helping my nigga free breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!

trust me, this dude jake one gonna be around a while, he submitted beats for eminems next album and his profile continues to rise!!!!!!!!!!

racist randy
02-18-2010, 01:13 PM
Yo man I went to Best Buy & Target and I couldn't find this shit...

angry!
02-18-2010, 01:20 PM
you gotta f.y.e. around homie?!?!?

i copped my shit at a local mom and pop record shop, but i got some homies who picked it up at best buy!!!!!

maybe the next closest best buy will have it my nigga!!!!!!!!!!!

track it down though, i know you a philly head, this is that pill you gonna love!!!!!!!

whitey
02-18-2010, 02:55 PM
f.y.e. is the biggest rip off of a store ever. selling cds for 17.99, blood suckers yo.

angry!
02-18-2010, 04:24 PM
word f.y.e. does overcharge, but theyre still in business!!!!!!! just check another best buy rhymesayers distribution is typically on point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatd you think of the album whitey!?!?!?!?!

all the guest appearances added something!!!!!!!! young chris is incredibly slept on, his verse was ill... raekwon smashed his verse and shit on buddens, baby blessed that jake one 808 with some personality, and bun b fuckin killied it!!!!!!!!!!!! mr.porters hook on "money" is some fly ass shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freeway deserves all the support he can get!!!!!!! keeps it positive and hustles his ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INF
02-18-2010, 09:51 PM
just copped this a few hours ago.godamn @ Jake one. Them beats are fuckin crisp.Free Rhymes nice from what I heard so far. Im fixing to dl the instrumentals and then listen to it one more time and I'll be back here hailing the dopest cuts imo.

Only thing I was like wtf about was that I tried to put the credits in the case (wallet) and the case wouldnt close right with the wallet full on the video.idk.gonna have to look at it again.

def worth copping though. well worth the money. I paid like 14 bucks at a mom and pop store.

whitey
02-18-2010, 09:58 PM
word f.y.e. does overcharge, but theyre still in business!!!!!!! just check another best buy rhymesayers distribution is typically on point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatd you think of the album whitey!?!?!?!?!

all the guest appearances added something!!!!!!!! young chris is incredibly slept on, his verse was ill... raekwon smashed his verse and shit on buddens, baby blessed that jake one 808 with some personality, and bun b fuckin killied it!!!!!!!!!!!! mr.porters hook on "money" is some fly ass shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freeway deserves all the support he can get!!!!!!! keeps it positive and hustles his ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought it was really ill bruh. the beats are on point. jake doesnt get repped like he should on this site. he really hooked free up on this one. i can normally go either way on freeway but he put some solid work in on this one.

at least an 8/10.

angry!
02-18-2010, 11:14 PM
thats wasup!!!!!!!!!

jake one is overlooked now, i dont think itll be that way for long, hes building his credits quick... banger after banger!!!!!!!!!!

cpl more to check for anyone sleepin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6g1xyZ4m5T4

JPacXQfZRRI

VMfADb7VYkM

86ajXPkK7OI

w2hsKWvmCtQ

varied sound, works with anyone, hell get his!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INF
02-19-2010, 12:36 AM
might have to cop the money green Vinyl too

http://www.fifthelementonline.com/freeway-and-jake-one-stimulus-package-vinyl-lp-digital-download-card-pre-order.html

I never seen this wax till right now.when I was getting the album tonight at the store I only seen the cd

peep

NuSbXdoktAs

Suga Duga
02-19-2010, 02:23 AM
album is fire!!!!!!!!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-19-2010, 12:07 PM
omg I don't know how I missed this.. this album is crazy

angry!
02-19-2010, 02:07 PM
im still trippin off raes verse!!!!!!!!!!!

that shit was heat start to finish!!!!!!! buddens wont say shit, and he caught it, emcees know when niggas dissin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bun b delivered some classic uncle bun on his guest spot too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im stuck on verse aswell!!!!!!!!! him and free both blacked out, thats a future classic, bet that!!!!!!!!!

"spit the shit split the dough then we hit the do' , then we hit the blocks with the rock let these niggas know" - bun b

the bun still incredible.. word...

what are your favorite cuts wera!?!?!!?

racist randy
02-19-2010, 02:10 PM
Yo man, I really don't wanna download this shit, but i hit up Best Buy and they STILL didnt have that shit, This is what i must go through going to college in WV. I might have to order this...

Tommy
02-19-2010, 02:17 PM
Ordered the album the other day but it's fucking out of stock, hope that shit gets here soon, I can't wait for it. I've only heard one track so far (Know What I Mean) and I don't wanna hear any more, but damn the drums on that song fucking hit hard, that's gonna sound heavy in the car. Did you get two CDs with yours, angry? The instrumentals and real album?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-19-2010, 02:24 PM
im still trippin off raes verse!!!!!!!!!!!

that shit was heat start to finish!!!!!!! buddens wont say shit, and he caught it, emcees know when niggas dissin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bun b delivered some classic uncle bun on his guest spot too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im stuck on verse aswell!!!!!!!!! him and free both blacked out, thats a future classic, bet that!!!!!!!!!

"spit the shit split the dough then we hit the do' , then we hit the blocks with the rock let these niggas know" - bun b

the bun still incredible.. word...

what are your favorite cuts wera!?!?!!?

no favourite

I really think this is the closest to a classic we heard in a couple of years. And the BEATS, OMG JakeOne is killing it.

INF
02-19-2010, 02:25 PM
that Bun B track is the illest to me right now next to that one thats like no.4 or 5 and the beat is all fucked up.The beat speeds up and slows down.That shit is crazy. I dont know the name of the track cuz the disc is still in the car and my case is up in the house.

this is a must have though. Freeway rhymes hard the whole album.

angry!
02-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Yo man, I really don't wanna download this shit, but i hit up Best Buy and they STILL didnt have that shit, This is what i must go through going to college in WV. I might have to order this...

youre a true fan cuzzo, just order it and download it in the mean time if you cant hold out!!!!! maybe the next closest best buy will have it!!!!!!!!! youre gonna OD on this!!!!!!!!!

Ordered the album the other day but it's fucking out of stock, hope that shit gets here soon, I can't wait for it. I've only heard one track so far (Know What I Mean) and I don't wanna hear any more, but damn the drums on that song fucking hit hard, that's gonna sound heavy in the car. Did you get two CDs with yours, angry? The instrumentals and real album?

theres only one CD in the packaging, you download the instrumentals using the code off a jake one bank card!!!!!!!!!!! real fresh!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry!
02-19-2010, 02:37 PM
freeway has always been mad nice!!!!!!!!

cats that really know how to break down lyrics, will appreciate his rhyme schemes and be able to catch his patterns!!!!!!!! and the energy is always up!!!!!!

my favorite tracks been switchin a lot, thats an indication of quality!!!!!!!!!!

i think youre talkin about "never gonna change" infinity, free rides that like a bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"one foot in" is heroin, and freeway spazzed on the "product".. he flipped that concept on its ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope jake one makes the final cut on relapse 2, thatd be a good look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SL33
02-19-2010, 02:45 PM
the album is very ill.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-19-2010, 02:59 PM
yo Infinity, the track is Never Gonna Change

and yeah, Freeway and Raekwon go well together, those two should make an album with Kool G Rap and on Mr. Green and JakeOne beats. Here's an idea for a future classic, son.

ALCATRAZ
02-19-2010, 03:59 PM
beats knock, freeway doesnt

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-19-2010, 05:09 PM
you know nobody cares what u think

Freeway been hard since he met Jay, no homo

RynMur
02-19-2010, 05:39 PM
check my review on....
http://www.nappyafro.com/2010/02/18/freeway-jake-onethe-stimulus-package/

INF
02-19-2010, 09:51 PM
the song about the fan mail (free ppl?) was an ill idea and was executed properly. It sorta reminds me of a hard-core "stan". Like Stan is the disney version of this track.

I will be copping the wax copy even though I bought the cd.I'll still keep both.

Origin™
02-20-2010, 06:18 AM
Anyone sleeping on this album is stupid. this album is a breath of fresh air people, every song on this shit is good, freeway doing his thing on this, and jake one, wow the production on this album is incredible from start to finish.

Go cop that shit, you wont regret it!

misawa98
02-20-2010, 08:00 AM
the song about the fan mail (free ppl?) was an ill idea and was executed properly. It sorta reminds me of a hard-core "stan". Like Stan is the disney version of this track.

I will be copping the wax copy even though I bought the cd.I'll still keep both.

AZ did the same thing on Aziatic

INF
02-20-2010, 01:44 PM
I just finally threw the instrumentals that i DL'd into my library and it was cool cuz u also get a digital copy of the album so u dont have to rip it.

Money well worth spent

INF
02-20-2010, 01:49 PM
on never gonna change , freeway has a Talib sort of flow. Shit is ill and my favorite track of the album right now.

-IV4Pn9qXJ8

main_man
02-20-2010, 01:51 PM
shits tight. freeways voice has always kinda annoyed me, but this album is solid.

the fan mail song is good, but not as good as az's.

and stan is NOT a disney version of shit. its a totally different type of joint. stans more of a storytellin track. it damn sure aint no disney version of nothin.

racist randy
03-01-2010, 08:51 PM
I just got my copy today, shit is nice, i'm in the library zoned out to this right now...Philly shit!!

angry!
03-02-2010, 03:50 PM
anybody that questions freeway on the mic needs to listen to his first verse on "microphone killa" and the first verse on "sho nuff"!!!!!!!!

5AO6Zj3aEWU
he rides impossible pockets effortlessly!!!!!!! free really rhymes to portions of the track, i wish niggas gave him more credit lyrically!!!!!!!!! -- young chris killed this, i hope homie can catch a break hes been talented!!!!!!!!

UzolCYCBpM4&feature=related
his delivery always been unique, philly niggas go hard with the pen!!!!!!!!!

he makes complete songs, can develop concepts, write tight hooks, strong verses, he ties it all together!!!!!!!! and free comes off the head a lot... its popular to say "i dont write anymore" but free doesnt advertise it.. hes cold!!!!!!!!!!!

this album was a hell of a way to kick the year off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!