View Full Version : philosophy

praise the almitey W
02-10-2010, 11:43 AM
what makes a good philosopher?

is it the question he asks?

or the context in which he asks?

what is our purpose on this earth?

what were my ancestors like?

are most people as real as they say they are?

what really happens when we die?
do you think that what ever religion you follow there is really a afterlife like they describe in that religion's book?

for example in one form of christianity people believe in a purgatory. so do you think that they go to purgatory?

while in another form of christianity they don't believe in a purgatory.so do they just go to hell if they committed a sin and havent repented?

where is this world really heading?

were ancient societies and other philosophers and writers right about the coming of the end of the world?

do some scientists have proof of time travel?

what are most of these secret societies real objective?

are most of the people and places in greek mythology real? I mean they did find a place that could be troy.

if you have answers then answer and if you have other good philosophic questions that you want other people to answer or think about then post please.

and i'm sorry if this thread has already been posted somewhere in the depths of the forums.

Edgar Erebus
02-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Posted or not, you sound like Black Man.

praise the almitey W
02-10-2010, 11:52 AM
black man? lol isn't he some super genius on here or something?

theheavens
02-10-2010, 01:51 PM
Existentialism is the most legit

Aesop Chi Odi
02-10-2010, 04:43 PM
what makes a good philosopher?

is it the question he asks?

or the context in which he asks?

Philosophy means love of wisdom. So I guess continuous study and proper application of
Wisdom would make one a good philospher.

What Is our purpose on Earth?

To be peaceful human beings building civilizations based on universal principles that even earths creation demonstrates.

what were my ancestors like?

Who are your ancestors? If their Europeans then watch the news because that’s what they’re like.

What really happens when we die?

Who knows but you’re here now so you might as well concern yourself with what really
Happens when you live.

Where is the world really heading?

It is not important to know where it is heading it is important to know what it is headed away from.

Were ancient societies and other philosophers and writers right about the coming of the
End of the world?

No. Its not going to be that easy.

Do some scientist have proof of time travel?

Who knows? I hope not, because we are undeserving of such technology
If you ask me.

What are most of these secret societies real objective?

What’s happening in the world. That would be and indication of any secret societies intention.

Are most of the people and places in greek mythology real?

Greek mythology is about greek gods, heroes, and monsters. I think its safe to say that they aren’t real.

NinjaSpiT
02-11-2010, 05:48 AM
existentialism and western philosophy is a bunch of hogwash,for it is based purely on the left brain function of seperating core components from the whole.try working on what you feel,not information you need to overload your brain with.you will never know the truth until you experience it.

Aesop Chi Odi
02-11-2010, 01:12 PM
If the author of the thread is sincere about this path of wisdom and understanding reality then he would eventually reach a point where real metaphysics absolves his ignorance/fascination with impractical philosophy and logic.

I only entertained the questions because I used to be at that point to and as I went
down the list I felt like I had a pretty good answer for a few of them so i decided to
post them.

I used ponder these questions too back when I worshiped western philosophers and thought
that pondering bullshit questions was the mark of superiority. Fortunately I learned better
and now I'm at a point where if given a list of questions like this I can answer them in a
few minutes because the problems are so simple.

Western philosophers like to complicate simplicity turning very small issues into something
more. Intellectual masturbation. The absurdity and oddness of it all isnt easy to see
without study, willingness to change and adapt, and being receptive to the next level of
truth.

It was a long path for me. It could not have been taught to me in a day not even a year.
It took me Seven years of work with Marimba Ani's yurugu to inner stand the incompleteness of western philosophy. My studies with that book have left it falling apart,
its pages separated from the binding.

The author has a long way to go, this is an issue that can only be deconstructed on ones own time.

theheavens
02-11-2010, 03:48 PM
existentialism and western philosophy is a bunch of hogwash,for it is based purely on the left brain function of seperating core components from the whole.try working on what you feel,not information you need to overload your brain with.you will never know the truth until you experience it.

christian eh?

Aesop Chi Odi
02-11-2010, 06:14 PM
I agree it does sound like he’s attacking western philosophy while advocating Christianity. The Gnostic Gospels were removed from the standard text as ordered by Constantine because of their direct approach to spirituality so they were on to something.

“The term gnostic is derived from the Greek word gnostikos, meaning “one who knows,” which is based on a word for “knowledge,” gnosis. In Gnostic Christianity, Jesus Christ
Is only the revealer of knowledge. Gnosis means knowledge gained from the source, referring to Christhood itself as the ultimate source, superceding even the scriptures (Bible, Gospels, etc.) themselves. Knowledge is of two types, information and experience. The Gnostic form of knowledge relates to having experience of the Divine as opposed to just simply having information about the Divine from scriptures, wisdom teachings other such texts. This is the difference between someone describing to you what ice cream tastes like(information) as oppose to your actually tasting it for yourself(gnosis, experience).” – Muata Ashby’s The Mystical Journey from Jesus to Christ

The Nicean Council and Constantine fucked it up though. Its like they knew that it would have led to a lot of people attaining enlightenment so they had to throw it back.

“In the Essene Gospel of Peace, translated by Edmond Bordeax Szekely in the early twentieth century from a copy which was locked away in the Vatican, Jesus states that his teachings are to help guid others to attain his level of consciousness, Cosmic Conciousness, to become as he was: Christ.” – Muata Ashby

Wait, you got Jesus telling me to get like him? That’s what they were trying to keep out of the minds of their people. Fucked up.

Cthulhu
02-11-2010, 07:39 PM

Your brain doesn't and can't operate in separate isolated components. Any type of thinking is going to utilize more than one side of your brain. It's impossible not to do so unless you have some type of brain damage that makes a section of your brain non-functional. You fail.

That aside, care to explain how existentialism and all the other thousands of schools of western philosophy are hogwash? Please be detailed in your responses. I'd really like to know how you can swipe aside thousands of years of thinking. I expect you to have done detailed research to come to this conclusion.

NinjaSpiT
02-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Your brain doesn't and can't operate in separate isolated components. Any type of thinking is going to utilize more than one side of your brain. It's impossible not to do so unless you have some type of brain damage that makes a section of your brain non-functional. You fail.

That aside, care to explain how existentialism and all the other thousands of schools of western philosophy are hogwash? Please be detailed in your responses. I'd really like to know how you can swipe aside thousands of years of thinking. I expect you to have done detailed research to come to this conclusion.

Well actually,my comment is a very fundamental overstanding in a holistic sense for many scholars...

We all know that Western philosophy=European philosophy which is a watered down version of African/Kemetic philosophy.

Europeans did not overstand completely the teachings bestowed upon them.

Western philosophy is based on purely seperating parts of a whole,which is pure left brain thinking.

Therefore,the school of western philosophy has no soul at all,for it does not use right brain intuition vital for complete overstanding.

BTTR KNG KOOL
02-12-2010, 08:59 PM
NinjaSpit are you able to give a little more detailed explanation of why you think like that?

Cause right now youre sounding like a typical... you know what...

SID
02-13-2010, 07:44 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62634

Cthulhu
02-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Well actually,my comment is a very fundamental overstanding in a holistic sense for many scholars...

We all know that Western philosophy=European philosophy which is a watered down version of African/Kemetic philosophy.

Europeans did not overstand completely the teachings bestowed upon them.

Western philosophy is based on purely seperating parts of a whole,which is pure left brain thinking.

Therefore,the school of western philosophy has no soul at all,for it does not use right brain intuition vital for complete overstanding.

That's nothing but a bunch of bullshit. I understand Westerners were terrible to other races, but what you're talking about is make believe and it doesn't even sound like you have a solid understanding of any Western philosophy. They don't all follow the same tradition (some contradict one another) and certainly not all of them come from African philosophy first. And again, scientifically speaking, it's fucking impossible to think with one side of your brain only. There is no "left" or "right" brain thinking. The entire brain is used all the time.

And fuck souls. They don't exist.