PDA

View Full Version : so which of you nerdiggaz on that Windows 7 tip

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2010, 07:20 PM
just installed that shit (ultimate edition cha) on my IBM thinkpad and shit. not able to run all that Aero goodness but cot damn I think we have a OS on our hands here.

lovin that snip tool

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2733/4347687188_3dd6a46350_o.png

^LOL weirdest compoota rating ull ever see, 1.0 GRAPHICS, 6.1 DISC DRIVE

FUCK YEAH

TOP TRUMPS

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2010, 07:32 PM
http://philthepill.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/mac_qjpreviewth.jpg

I prefer the built in OSX screen shot keyboard short cut

http://i2.tinypic.com/1znmnwn.png

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2010, 07:34 PM
lol a macfag

cute

tell us when your ready to really get computers 'putin and we'll talk.

Thrilla24x7
02-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Yeah true, mac is for weirdos....

But yeah Win7 is hot. i had it on an old ass labtop and it wasnt spectacular. I just copped a new Asus Netbook with windows 7 and the shit is smooth as a motherfucker.

Mumm Ra
02-10-2010, 07:39 PM
well i hope windows 7 has cooler things than the snip tool, because my windows vista has a snip tool

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2010, 07:40 PM
@thrilla24/7 Asus netbook?

Funny u should say that, I think im about to buy the Asus 1201n, its not the one you got is it?

Its got the atom dual core and an nvidia ion (radeon 4300) graphics chip, im tempted. Only like $450-500 too.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2010, 07:41 PM
well i hope windows 7 has cooler things than the snip tool, because my windows vista has a snip tool

Vista???????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!

damn

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2010, 07:43 PM
I have a windows 7 laptop that i use just for storing music.

People that hate macs are usually dirty and poor. Beneath our kind.

Thrilla24x7
02-10-2010, 07:47 PM
@thrilla24/7 Asus netbook?

Funny u should say that, I think im about to buy the Asus 1201n, its not the one you got is it?

Thats the asus i got. The 1201n is probably the best performance netbook available...the screen is big(12 inches) for a netbook and its sleek too and its got HDMI output and alot of other good stuff.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Mac users are usually too clean and too rich to have a valid opinion on anything

or they look like this

http://www.cultofmac.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/coolest-macuser-berlin-20081002.jpg

Either way, inherently punchable by nature

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Lemme guess..

You eat your snickers with your fingers and also sit in coach when you fly.

pfff....

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Thats the asus i got. The 1201n is probably the best performance netbook available...the screen is big(12 inches) for a netbook and its sleek too and its got HDMI output and alot of other good stuff.

Oh nice!

Ive been researching the 1201n for DAYS lol. So its pretty responsive?

Whats the noise like? I had a feeling it would get really noisy with all that power no homo

I also saw a guy running all types of games on it, including GTA4, Half Life 2, all running fine.

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2010, 07:54 PM
netbooks are underpowered and just a trend. sales are rapidly declining.

we bought one so the dogs could watch Animal Planet and Bob Saget with out disturbing us.

Thrilla24x7
02-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Oh nice!

Ive been researching the 1201n for DAYS lol. So its pretty responsive?

Whats the noise like? I had a feeling it would get really noisy with all that power no homo

I also saw a guy running all types of games on it, including GTA4, Half Life 2, all running fine.

Yeah I was between the 1201n and HP mini 311....all the videos on youtube are dudes playing games tho.

Its extremely quiet from what im used to. Ive only had it for 3 days but so far, but im impressed. I was hesitant to go with asus over HP but I think this is best computer if you want a balance of portability and performance.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2010, 08:06 PM

we bought one so the dogs could watch Animal Planet and Bob Saget with out disturbing us.

haha

not the asus 1201n though. its got the math. its different from the others as in its actually quite powerful, which is why i was interested in it. + If you travel alot, netbooks will never go out of fashion, because theres always gona be a market for people who want small screeens. I wouldnt go lower than 12inches though.

Yeah I was between the 1201n and HP mini 311....all the videos on youtube are dudes playing games tho.

Its extremely quiet from what im used to. Ive only had it for 3 days but so far, but im impressed. I was hesitant to go with asus over HP but I think this is best computer if you want a balance of portability and performance.

Yeah, everyone who gets one basically says the same thing - its really good.

I was gonna get one for sure, but now ive got W7 up and running on my thinkpad, iunno.

The only reason to get one would be for the gaming (im not a PC gamer, but the option would be nice), and the HD video watching. and the extra sparkly graphics and effects on windows aero.

Robbie - you got your hands on a SSD drive yet? Its the future, I seen it like a 20 inch zenith, believe it.

I installed a 32gb SSD on my laptop, its perfectly silent, and has basically triple speeded up the entire computer, soo much better than a regular hdd...I know MAC's are starting to ship with SSD now..

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2010, 08:07 PM
oh rly?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9brzzP9olgg/Rg9iRvrdKvI/AAAAAAAAAFk/8U_7iXyYwpw/s400/xmlatomlifeblog29830jpeg_712.jpg

Thrilla24x7
02-10-2010, 08:19 PM
The only reason to get one would be for the gaming (im not a PC gamer, but the option would be nice), and the HD video watching. and the extra sparkly graphics and effects on windows aero.

I dont know how good it is with those intense games. Based off of the reviews of the dudes on youtube, this joint is legit.

http://trendsupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Microsoft-Windows7-campaign1.jpg

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2010, 08:24 PM

i got one so my spirit fox could sit on it while he watched animal planet on the macbook.