PDA

View Full Version : John Mayer has a hood pass?

check two
02-11-2010, 03:36 AM
What the hell has this guy been talking about lately? lol He keeps saying bizarre stuff on twitter and interviews.

"Someone asked me the other day, 'What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?' And by the way, it's sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a nigg*r pass,'"

-He calls former girlfriend Jessica Simpson "sexual napalm". "That girl, for me, is a drug ... That girl is like crack cocaine to me."

In the interview, he also explained why he didn't date black women, comparing his genitals to "a white supremacist."

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/pictures/20080818/john%20mayer%20batman%20hoodie%20august%2015/t/john%20mayer%20batman%202thumb.jpg

TSA
02-11-2010, 03:39 AM
aAZiiFzdyMo
i just hope he makes the right choice.

(LOL at the bong hits in the background of this song, jamaicans are stupid)

EAGLE EYE
02-11-2010, 03:45 AM
Mayor is an ILL DUST HEAD in his prime right now.

Just like RAE & GHOST were.

TSA
02-11-2010, 03:48 AM
hahahahaha, capitalized words

TeknicelStylez
02-11-2010, 03:50 AM
I didn't know white boys like to get wet

TSA
02-11-2010, 03:57 AM
http://tremendosaur.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/naked_gaijin2.jpg
YOU HAVE NO IDEA

beautifulrock
02-11-2010, 04:33 AM
ylCvCwn9OG8

EAGLE EYE
02-11-2010, 04:44 AM
my man.

beautifulrock
02-11-2010, 05:15 AM
John Mayer figured out a way to get infinite cooze from the hottest bitches on the planet. That in my book deserves a religion, much less a free pass. He could wear the "I hate Niggers " sign from Die Hard 3 in front of the White House and it would still be all good. Jessica Simpson....yea, that's some pristine snatch right there.

SKAMPOE
02-11-2010, 06:44 AM
for the rekkid, john mayer is from Fairfield ct, he grew up here, hes a cool mu fucka too, down to earf type cat..

check two
02-11-2010, 12:05 PM
^^

You've hung out with him?

Robert
02-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Damn, just imagine that going down, Skampoe and Mayer breaking bread in the homeless shelter.

Blackula Spectacula
02-11-2010, 01:02 PM
mmmm john mayer <3

Queen Of Poetry
02-11-2010, 01:04 PM
This guy is a complete ass!!! Ur dick is a white supremist? Dropping the word nigger like he can? Complete tool!

Racist fuck!

beautifulrock
02-11-2010, 01:07 PM
^^^touched by an Anglo

Blackula Spectacula
02-11-2010, 01:14 PM
Heres what the dude said in the Playboy mag. article;

MAYER: Someone asked me the other day, “What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?” And by the way, it’s sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a nigger pass. Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass? But I said, “I can’t really have a hood pass. I’ve never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told, ‘We’re full.’”

PLAYBOY: It is true; a lot of rappers love you. You recorded with Common and Kanye West, played live with Jay-Z.

MAYER: What is being black? It’s making the most of your life, not taking a single moment for granted. Taking something that’s seen as a struggle and making it work for you, or you’ll die inside. Not to say that my struggle is like the collective struggle of black America. But maybe my struggle is similar to one black dude’s.

PLAYBOY: Do black women throw themselves at you?

MAYER: I don’t think I open myself to it. My di@k is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a fu@kin’ David Duke cock. I’m going to start dating separately from my di@k.

PLAYBOY: Let’s put some names out there. Let’s get specific.

MAYER: I always thought Holly Robinson Peete was gorgeous. Every white dude loved Hilary from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. And Kerry Washington. She’s superhot, and she’s also white-girl crazy. Kerry Washington would break your heart like a white girl. Just all of a sudden she’d be like, “Yeah, I sucked his di@k. Whatever.” And you’d be like, “What? We weren’t talking about that.” That’s what “Heartbreak Warfare” is all about, when a girl uses jealousy as a tactic.

John has since apologized for using the N word.

“I am sorry that I used the word,” he Tweeted a few hours ago. “And it’s such a shame that I did because the point I was trying to make was in the exact opposite spirit of the word itself. It was arrogant of me to think I could intellectualize using it, because I realize that there’s no intellectualizing a word that is so emotionally charged.”

I think his Hood Pass just got revoked.

the scarecrow
02-11-2010, 01:33 PM
he also called jennifer anniston a technophobe or some shit like that

Queen Of Poetry
02-11-2010, 01:40 PM
David Duke cock? WTF? That be like me saying I have never had sex with a white man b/c it would be like having the clan in my vagina. What an ass!

Blackula Spectacula
02-11-2010, 01:42 PM
I think you should beat him up Queen, and then tie him up and show him da business knaa'm sayyeeen. ;)

the scarecrow
02-11-2010, 02:28 PM
at least he is honest...

whitey
02-11-2010, 02:32 PM
I think you should beat him up Queen, and then tie him up and show him da business knaa'm sayyeeen. ;)

you look like ugly betty in your pic there black. :)

whitey
02-11-2010, 02:33 PM
i dont mind what he said. its whatever. its just words. at least hes not a pussy and said some real shit instead of contrived PC bullshit that seems to be mandated these days.

and what he said wasnt even that bad. hes not into black chicks. whats the big deal. said a hood pass was a nigger pass. o well. not that big of a deal. 2010.

Queen Of Poetry
02-11-2010, 02:50 PM
at least he is honest...

Ur right he's honest. His true colors came out. He's a racist. No I'm sorry his dick is racist. Probably small anyways.

Jammin
02-11-2010, 02:56 PM
John Mayer Almost In Tears On Stage! (Apology For Using The N Word In Playboy Interview)

wshh4pb1Z1qKjdRI3wT8

the scarecrow
02-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Ur right he's honest. His true colors came out. He's a racist. No I'm sorry his dick is racist. Probably small anyways.

im not saying that what he said was right, it's just that celebritys are not very candid, not like this anyway

Queen Of Poetry
02-11-2010, 03:06 PM
im not saying that what he said was right, it's just that celebritys are not very candid, not like this anyway

Oh I was coming at u sweetie. I was just commenting.

the scarecrow
02-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Oh I was coming at u sweetie. I was just commenting.

oh good i didnt wanna argue w a fellow eagles fan haha

whitey
02-11-2010, 03:13 PM

why is he racist?

tooooo sennnnssaaaatiiiivvvee.

he said his dick is like a white supremacist. what do white supremacists not like? non whites. so he was just using it as an analogy to explain that he is not attracted to black woman. whats racists about that? nothing.

except its an excuse for non white people to get heated over some dumb shit, because "they have the right".

Blackula Spectacula
02-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Thats we're waiting... waiiiiting ... waiting on a world to change!

Queen Of Poetry
02-11-2010, 03:20 PM
why is he racist?

tooooo sennnnssaaaatiiiivvvee.

he said his dick is like a white supremacist. what do white supremacists not like? non whites. so he was just using it as an analogy to explain that he is not attracted to black woman. whats racists about that? nothing.

except its an excuse for non white people to get heated over some dumb shit, because "they have the right".
Ok this is just my opinion. I could care less who he saxes (as Zig calls it), it's the references he used. There r other PC ways of saying the same thing.

whitey
02-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Ok this is just my opinion. I could care less who he saxes (as Zig calls it), it's the references he used. There r other PC ways of saying the same thing.

thats the problem, why does he need to be pc? he was sipping some yak getting loose with an interviewer.

you never got a little loose with your tongue when you were tipping some back? was in the most elegant way of saying things? probably not. but it is powerful effective way of getting his point across.

hes not saying he is a white supremacist. in the end hes just saying hes not attracted to non whites in the sac. i dont see how that makes him a racist.

not being a fan of the way he said it is fine, but calling him a racist for it is stupid. theres no proof of that from what he said there.

Queen Of Poetry
02-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Ok I don't want to debate. I have my opinion and u have urs and I respect urs. U feel like mines is stupid and that's cool but I'm not changing my opinion.

whitey
02-11-2010, 03:47 PM
you not like how he said it is fine, but calling him a racist is what im saying is stupid.

its like if raekwon said my dick is like a 5%'er black panther. so he likes black pussy. doesnt affect me any.

Queen Of Poetry
02-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Got it. Again I'm not changing my opinion. The words make it racist in my mind. But I understand what u r saying.

Respect

whitey
02-11-2010, 03:56 PM
no doubt.

this whole thing goes deeper to me in the sense that i just feel there are certain key terms, words, and phrases that are flagged taboo words that certain people cant say or they are termed a racist. unless people really know someone i just dont see how they can speak on someone like that. thats my thang yo.

:Y

TeknicelStylez
02-11-2010, 04:04 PM
The point of the matter is... and I'm not trying to argue with anybody whitey, because you have the tendency to flag out any anti white text and beat a debate into the ground... if he's saying shit like that in an interview I can imagine what he's saying in his regular daily life.

Probably something along the lines of "I ain't fucking no smelly nigger bitch" I know the type, they turn it into a humorous thing when people are listening, but its really deep seeded. It's just obvious when somebody has a hidden agenda, kind of like you.

yonder
02-11-2010, 04:12 PM
who is this guy and why would anyone care, hes a faggots who will say anything to get attention or try to be funny.

whitey
02-11-2010, 04:15 PM
The point of the matter is... and I'm not trying to argue with anybody whitey, because you have the tendency to flag out any anti white text and beat a debate into the ground... if he's saying shit like that in an interview I can imagine what he's saying in his regular daily life.

Probably something along the lines of "I ain't fucking no smelly nigger bitch" I know the type, they turn it into a humorous thing when people are listening, but its really deep seeded. It's just obvious when somebody has a hidden agenda, kind of like you.

whats my hidden agenda tek nicel styles?

maybe he does say that in private. maybe he doesnt. your not taking a bath with that dude, you dont know.

angry!
02-11-2010, 04:16 PM
i dont give a fuck what john mayer has to say, nothin he says could ever effect me!!!!

i got bigger shit to worry about!!!!

queen got kids and shes getting her triple X panties in a twist over some faggots interview from playboy magazine!!!!!!!

go microwave a snack and calm down you sluggish pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V4D3R
02-11-2010, 04:36 PM
I think John Mayer is whitey's hero.

whitey
02-11-2010, 04:40 PM
I think John Mayer is whitey's hero.

not really.

just nice to see dude had the sac to say some shit he felt.

gay that hes back peddling on it tho because of this PC world we live in.

beautifulrock
02-11-2010, 05:42 PM
he's kinda my hero, look at who he's banged.

ilzPotent
02-11-2010, 05:56 PM
who cares?

JamSix
02-11-2010, 06:08 PM
How can a straight man hate on John Mayer? The man has melted more vag than any other human being.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2010, 06:34 PM
he doesnt like black chicks so what.

i dont like Indian chicks

AcidPhosphate69
02-11-2010, 07:19 PM
At least 70% of you are fucking backwards and racist yourselves. Being white is not a requirement for racism. Fucking hypocrits.

Yeah, soawf. Say it. I know you want to.

YungSunny
02-12-2010, 06:56 AM
White people: John Mayer is a edgy guy with balls to piss off all the black people like that. I wanna be like him.

Black people: I'm offended because I have no sense of humor.

That's a summary of this topic.

THE MASON
02-12-2010, 11:15 AM
i think this guy has a concert in my city saturday

i wont be attending, im not really sure who John Mayer is really lol, some singer is all i know.

wasnt he on the Chapelle Show?

IrOnMaN
02-12-2010, 11:16 AM
White people: John Mayer is a edgy guy with balls to piss off all the black people like that. I wanna be like him.

Black people: I'm offended because I have no sense of humor.

That's a summary of this topic.

Most white people are spoiled.

oDoUoSoKo
02-12-2010, 11:18 AM
no doubt.

this whole thing goes deeper to me in the sense that i just feel there are certain key terms, words, and phrases that are flagged taboo words that certain people cant say or they are termed a racist. unless people really know someone i just dont see how they can speak on someone like that. thats my thang yo.

:Y
agreed...how old are people to really be calling a white person racist for just saying the word nigger? i think alot of REAL racism shows when people react to these white people.

Queen Of Poetry
02-12-2010, 11:21 AM

Ha. He's actully easy on the eyes (for a white guy). Ha.

IrOnMaN
02-12-2010, 11:42 AM
People can be such hypocrites when it comes to this sort of thing.

Queen Of Poetry
02-12-2010, 11:46 AM
People can be such hypocrites when it comes to this sort of thing.

Wow is that a dagger at me?

IrOnMaN
02-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Wow is that a dagger at me?

No. That comment just directed towards both blacks and whites in general. The way I see it, ANYONE who uses the n word is being a racist in someway.

The hood pass thing is just plain ignorant.

Yungsunny is ignorant. What's so funny?

check two
02-12-2010, 12:38 PM
It's kinda ignorant to say most white people are spoiled?

Blackula Spectacula
02-12-2010, 01:57 PM
Ha. He's actully easy on the eyes (for a white guy). Ha.

I think he's gorgeous.

Furthermore............

The dude apologized, he was trying to be sarcastic and witty but it miserably failed, he's not a comedian and I think he realizes that now. It's good that he realized what he did and took it back, he's human, everyone makes mistakes from time to time, so don't completely dismiss this guy and say he's racist.
... He made a stupid mistake, a reaally reeeallly stupid mistake.

Let's hope it's his first and final one.

lildonaka
02-12-2010, 02:12 PM
john mayer was in a segment on chapelles show about how white people and how they can't dance/have no rhythm... a lot of black people we can dish it out, but refuse to take it.

TeknicelStylez
02-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Fuck that fagot, just another example of people who say whatever they want when they have no fear of getting their ass beat. I ain't really mad about the whole interview because 95% of white people would say some dumb shit like that if they were stupid enough to say what's really on their mind.

Queen Of Poetry
02-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Fuck that fagot, just another example of people who say whatever they want when they have no fear of getting their ass beat. I ain't really mad about the whole interview because 95% of white people would say some dumb shit like that if they were stupid enough to say what's really on their mind.

Agreed (just a little bit harsher delivery than I would have given). Ha.

check two
02-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Tek seems to like white people a lot.

TeknicelStylez
02-12-2010, 05:28 PM
lets just say im one of the few willing to openly admit that i'm racist, quite a few have changed my opinion but if i dont know you i'm very pre judgemental, and i have a strong tendency to generalize.

all and all i'm not a fan of your race

Dr Sleepwalker
02-12-2010, 05:47 PM
What he said isn't racist.

And if your taking offence to anything he said, besides the actual use of the N word, your overly sensitive and most likely racist yourself and looking for reasons to be offended.

All he said was he's not sexually attracted to black girls.
Which is understandable. Aside from a few light skinned ones, I find them unattractive as well, so I see exactly what he's saying.

I think he should've kept that to himself though, being famous, and someone that's obviously going to be concerned with his career in the future, things like this won't drive people to listen to his music.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2010, 06:05 PM
lets just say im one of the few willing to openly admit that i'm racist, quite a few have changed my opinion but if i dont know you i'm very pre judgemental, and i have a strong tendency to generalize.

all and all i'm not a fan of your race

noooooooooo.....reeeeeeeeeeaaaallllyyy?????

Blackula Spectacula
02-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Tek aren't you italian?

YungSunny
02-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Yungsunny is ignorant. What's so funny?

Lol how did I get mentioned.

SKAMPOE
02-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Tek aren't you italian?
hes latino

ZigZag
02-12-2010, 07:48 PM
skampe black knows tek is half and half she just only wanna address his italian side cuz she fearz his inner montana.

SKAMPOE
02-12-2010, 07:58 PM
heheheheh

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2010, 08:18 PM
hahahah..

tek is half paesan???

WHat up Cuz!!!!???

haha, oh man

TeknicelStylez
02-12-2010, 08:28 PM
Last name Rossi

Still doesn't change the way I feel

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2010, 08:36 PM
wow....im related to Rossi's.....we are probably from the same part of Italy

TeknicelStylez
02-12-2010, 08:37 PM
http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs126.snc1/5416_100277486651592_100000080222366_6371_1812417_ n.jpg

That's a picture of Sr.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2010, 08:37 PM
brother??!!!

http://welcometodie.com/uploaded_images/CHEWIE-778964.jpg

TeknicelStylez
02-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Sicilian nicky

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2010, 08:39 PM
tek, since your family, move to cleveland, i kno plenty of people in the restaraunt biz, i could hook u up.

TeknicelStylez
02-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Lmfao Tek and Toochski's family reunion, sounds like a MTV series

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2010, 08:44 PM
i'll get you eating proscuitto before u kno it

whitey
02-12-2010, 08:58 PM

what we live in is called a civilization. in a civilized society that doesnt happen. this is not the wild jack hanna. reformulate your thoughts.

TeknicelStylez
02-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Yea real civilized whitey, open your eyes pal take a look around

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2010, 09:25 PM
seems civilized enough.

You've got housing, plumbing, heat, clothing, trasnportation, food, women a job....

Tek, my italian brother, the ghetto aint holdin u down. you are holding yourself down.

Like i said, u come to cleveland and you will have a job, and you will be able to afford nice housing in a decent area

whitey
02-12-2010, 09:26 PM
just because there are some numskulls out there doesnt mean everyone should be one.

TeknicelStylez
02-12-2010, 09:27 PM
smh...

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2010, 10:12 PM
im offering you an opportunity out.....I kno your situation whether you believe it or not.

You think you can't do it but you can. Just coming from where you did being able to hold down a job is enough proof.

YOu have to realize that you need to be selfish. You need to help yourself first because nobody else is going to do it.

Tek, i can get you a good job, im not bullshitting you, I know alot of peple in the resteraunt biz.

You'd fit in here too.

Its blue collar, but there are places you can live that are affordable that have plenty of people like you.

Just let me kno when ur ready to better yourself

KaramelSundae
02-12-2010, 10:54 PM
calm down guido

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2010, 10:55 PM
hahaha....fist pump

check two
02-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Sicilians are always punching holes in walls.

TeknicelStylez
02-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Damn check how did you know, my grandfather was a wall puncher, my father was a wall puncher, I'm a wall puncher from a long line of wall punchers...

You know what makes us punch the walls?

check two
02-12-2010, 11:35 PM
It's a sicilian and italian thing, bad tempers.

EAGLE EYE
02-13-2010, 12:08 AM
hahahahahaha my room mate is a wall puncher. There is a hole in the sheet rock to my right.

TeknicelStylez
02-13-2010, 02:20 AM
It's a sicilian and italian thing, bad tempers.

no... women..

Mumm Ra
02-13-2010, 03:13 AM
nicky can correct me if im wrong - but im pretty sure i remember him saying he punched a hole in a wall due to a basketball game once

Uncle Steezo
02-13-2010, 06:36 AM
high testosterone levels. even their women have mustaches and back hair.

whitey
02-13-2010, 09:08 AM
nicky can correct me if im wrong - but im pretty sure i remember him saying he punched a hole in a wall due to a basketball game once

werd son. it was when the lakers beat the supersonics.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2010, 10:51 AM
no it was when the Red Sox beat the Indians in the playofs about five or six years back

TeknicelStylez
02-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Fuckin wall punching bro... for me it was always basically like. I don't want to punch your face, so let me use this wall as a replacement.

TSA
03-13-2010, 04:08 AM
Damn, just imagine that going down, Skampoe and Mayer breaking bread in the homeless shelter.
AHAHAHAhahaAHah

zooruka
03-13-2010, 04:29 AM
Who cares about john mayor !!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with queen......mayor is a racist.

http://i48.tinypic.com/28cn59c.gif

lol ^^^^^^

Yeah real hood !!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

SHRAP
03-13-2010, 08:20 AM
for the rekkid, john mayer is from Fairfield ct, he grew up here, hes a cool mu fucka too, down to earf type cat

he sure as fuck dont sound like it, ol boy stay sayin some RETARDED fuckin shit, not just in interviews either. i wouldnt shed a single tear if some crazy homeless islamic dude bodied his punk ass tomorrow