PDA

View Full Version : Realest rapper on the planet.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-11-2010, 05:48 AM
xN6nNJvbw3k

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-11-2010, 03:43 PM
nobody agreeing or disagreeing?

yeah, it was his fault for half his problems, but this shit is just too real.

-The A to the Z-
02-11-2010, 06:44 PM
KRS-One was a homeless rapper.

Nice channel, too.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-12-2010, 12:28 AM
^^^^^Kris was homeless? Really? Never knew that.

I recommend seeing the Masta Ace video too.

ALCATRAZ
02-12-2010, 02:08 AM
damn they say hella in the hoods in ny now....crazy

EAGLE EYE
02-12-2010, 02:12 AM
Hella is the gheyest word ever created. I'd expect that to come out the mouth of a surfer from the OC

beautifulrock
02-12-2010, 03:26 AM
Jewel was homeless

ALCATRAZ
02-12-2010, 03:29 AM
Hella is the gheyest word ever created. I'd expect that to come out the mouth of a surfer from the OC
hella is hood certified nigga that shit started in sf hoods and crackers from la took our shit n tried runnin wid it

Edgar Erebus
02-12-2010, 05:29 AM

Z6L1AIpA8MM

"After living on the streets alone, some years went by, I signed myself into a group home..."

fatboybrandon
02-12-2010, 06:30 AM
I remember seeing posts about this when I came out, but never actually watched the video. Now that I did, I'm glad because I learned more than I thought I would about life & hip hop than I would elsewhere within a few minutes.

I feel like I could learn about and relate to the essence of hip hop more from him than alota rich hip pop figures on TV. Now people who are so far from the struggle of the ghetto hanging out in Hollywood are dictating the culture, in many ways that 's not good.

It's tragic how the homeless MC had his source of guidance cut off at such a young age by his mother's death, I guess he's living life the best way he knows how from what little he's been afforded. I wish him the best and hope he finds better days.

Maybe he could speak to KRS for some guidance and upliftment since KRS was homeless. I have an audio interview where KRS said he slept in the WTC NY and got buried during a snowstorm sleeping in a park on West 4th Street.

yonatan15
02-12-2010, 07:09 AM
i know doom was homeless, after getting dropped from a label in the 90's

TAURO
02-12-2010, 07:17 AM
It's definately shit like this that makes you realise how important hip hop is, in what it can give to people, whether it be sanity, hope or a way out. Hip hop has always been about the poor working class and these big time rappers claiming they're hip hop when in reality they lost touch with what hip hop was a long time ago.

fatboybrandon
02-12-2010, 07:25 AM
i know doom was homeless, after getting dropped from a label in the 90's

So was Jay Electronica, if you hear stories he speaks about in Exhibit C. KRS One is the most inspirational story out of all of them to me though.

Hip hop will be at it's best when we hear the MCs who express their anger at society and come from the inner city struggle. I always hope for people to grow out of that and do better, as long as they don't lose focus of where they and hip hop came from.

It's definately shit like this that makes you realise how important hip hop is, in what it can give to people, whether it be sanity, hope or a way out. Hip hop has always been about the poor working class and these big time rappers claiming they're hip hop when in reality they lost touch with what hip hop was a long time ago.

^ well said. Hip Hop and the rest of American society needs to wake up and hear people like the homeless MC speak on what's really going on. Unfortunately too many people are worried about getting rich and controlling the rest of society.

-The A to the Z-
02-13-2010, 07:31 AM

I recommend seeing the Masta Ace video too.

Uh huh.

Matter of fact, first time he met DJ Scott La Rock was when the latter became his social worker whilst he staying at a group home.

I think it was the same home as Just Ice.

And I seen the Masta Ace video too - Shan comes of as a bit of a dick sometimes, especially nowadays.

Emaciated-ass motherfrigger.