PDA

View Full Version : whites trying to be black

praise the almitey W
02-11-2010, 12:08 PM
so why do white ppl try to be black i mean its ok if they listen to hip hop rap r&b but why do they have to dress like us and act like us i think its funny when white ppl say shit like "what up my nigga?" or "yo what it do" cause they sound retarded also i see ppl at school that got these hoodies on trying to look all grimey and whereing red or blue trying to claim crip or blood, i also think thats funny because the only to gangs they ever mention are crips or bloods i mean there are more gangs and theyre lesser known but for the supreme beings sakes be a little less ingorant. also they talk about how they smoke weed and do crack don't bragg for 1 because you never know whose listening and for two bragging to me makes it seem like your just trying to be cool. heres a real short story i was walking home with my friend who is white but doenst act black and some kids from a junior high came up to me and him and none of us were whereing in colors of gang affiliation and this kid goes "what up loc?" i stopped for a second and glanced at this kid like "is he serious?" i kind had to laugh 'cause that shit is hilarious to me.

beautifulrock
02-11-2010, 12:11 PM
ask Ghostlaced

/thread

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2010, 12:16 PM
I think the people who have the biggest problem with whites trying to be black are racists themselves. Its absolutely kills them to see it. Theres nohing more soul crushing to a white racist than a white person trying to be black.

Youve only got to look at that "Wiggers" thread on stormfront to get an idea. Its 2,000 pages long of hatred.

I personally dont see shit wrong with it. So a white person likes a style thats made popular by a black? Big deal! Its not a black or white thing, its just s style thing. If that style happens to be a black one, who cares? Why would that bother you so much?

Blackula Spectacula
02-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Norwegian Love Letters...............

beautifulrock
02-11-2010, 12:18 PM
I think the people who have the biggest problem with whites trying to be black are racists themselves. Its absolutely kills them to see it. Theres nohing more soul crushing to a white racist than a white person trying to be black.

Youve only got to look at that "Wiggers" thread on stormfront to get an idea. Its 2,000 pages long of hatred.

I personally dont see shit wrong with it. So a white person likes a style thats made popular by a black? Big deal! Its not a black or white thing, its just s style thing. If that style happens to be a black one, who cares? Why would that bother you so much?

^^Says the guy who tried to convince this entire forum that he was black, not that he dressed black or talked black, that his skin color was actually black. This is a walking talking, identity crisis in action.

5hundred&one
02-11-2010, 12:20 PM
so why do white ppl try to be black i mean its ok if they listen to hip hop rap r&b but why do they have to dress like us and act like us i think its funny when white ppl say shit like "what up my nigga?" or "yo what it do" cause they sound retarded also i see ppl at school that got these hoodies on trying to look all grimey and whereing red or blue trying to claim crip or blood, i also think thats funny because the only to gangs they ever mention are crips or bloods i mean there are more gangs and theyre lesser known but for the supreme beings sakes be a little less ingorant LOL. also they talk about how they smoke weed and do crack don't bragg for 1 because you never know whose listening and for two bragging to me makes it seem like your just trying to be cool. heres a real short story i was walking home with my friend who is white but doenst act black and some kids from a junior high came up to me and him and none of us were whereing in colors of gang affiliation and this kid goes "what up loc?" i stopped for a second and glanced at this kid like "is he serious?" i kind had to laugh 'cause that shit is hilarious to me hahahahahahahaha.

CharlesJones, the act's up, we know it's you.

EAGLE EYE
02-11-2010, 12:22 PM
I'm gonna guess this fred starter is in his early teens.

Move this to the Boys and Girls club (sub forum).

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2010, 12:23 PM
"convince the entire forum i was black"

what? yeah sure. thats what i did. I may of mentioned once that have have black family, like 3 years ago, maybe one day you can deal with it.

ugh, your so cringeworthy and pathetic loser your not even worhty of a resonponse.

look at you.

Blackula Spectacula
02-11-2010, 12:26 PM
I'm gonna guess this fred starter is in his early teens.

Move this to the Boys and Girls club (sub forum).

Do you still look like eminem? Just curious.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-11-2010, 12:26 PM
damn another open letter. next time sign it "with love from norway"

beautifulrock
02-11-2010, 12:27 PM
"convince the entire forum i was black"

what? yeah sure. thats what i did. I may of mentioned once that have have black family, like 3 years ago, maybe one day you can deal with it.

ugh, your so cringeworthy and pathetic loser your not even worhty of a resonponse.

look at you.haahahhaahahahah, yea right. You would drift in and out typing ebonically, then typing in proper English, and you made sure EVERYBODY knew you were black. And I exposed you. Like the little pasty faggot you are. That's embarrassing. You still haven't gotten over that to this day. You are so embarrassed of your busted grill and glowing skin, that you refuse to post a picture of yourself without being shrouded from head to toe in a Burqa. Now that's some homo shit.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2010, 12:27 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar64217_38.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=64217)

take of the cum googles off so we can see those beutiful eyes

beautifulrock
02-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Post a picture so we can see what a walking vagina looks like.

EAGLE EYE
02-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Do you still look like eminem? Just curious.

ha. no. hair is grown out and I've gained some weight over the last year (but not like fat) I look more god body preppy.

Blackula Spectacula
02-11-2010, 12:32 PM
lol thats good .. the other look was not so fresh, son.

Shogah
02-11-2010, 12:36 PM
the whites trying to be black type of white people almost certainly have the worst taste in hip hop. In music generally.

EAGLE EYE
02-11-2010, 12:38 PM
this topic gets made once a month on this forum. use the search tool you twerps.

Blackula Spectacula
02-11-2010, 12:38 PM
That explains why Lacey loves bone scrubs and poverty.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2010, 12:43 PM
black u sexy greasy taco cunted spic when u gonna let a real g.o.d tap that. u look like ur in need. i'll show u best of both worlds no homo.

Blackula Spectacula
02-11-2010, 12:45 PM
no homo? hows that homosexual?

You're really lame. I think you know that..... naw I know you know that.

Tommy
02-11-2010, 12:49 PM
I gotta admit, I first thought Ghostlaced was black. It shocked me when I found he's actually a white kid from England.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2010, 12:50 PM
dont act like that dry ass vacuum you call a cooch of yours is getting any action.

u wouldnt be wasting time msn whoring with australians if it was.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2010, 12:52 PM
I gotta admit, I first thought Ghostlaced was black. It shocked me when I found he's actually a white kid from England.

YEAH SAME HERE LOLssssss!!!

check two
02-11-2010, 01:18 PM
What up, my blonkeys?

http://www.cumbang.com/tour/scenes/jada_fire/trailer.jpg

Professor Poopsnagle
02-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Black people trying to be white is even worse.

Queen Of Poetry
02-11-2010, 01:53 PM
What the hell is "being black"? I don't get it. Either u black or u not.

ALCATRAZ
02-11-2010, 01:54 PM
What up, my blonkeys?

http://www.cumbang.com/tour/scenes/jada_fire/trailer.jpg
recyclin posts aint hip hop

lildonaka
02-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Why do white people get tans

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2010, 02:02 PM
What the hell is "being black"? I don't get it. Either u black or u not.

this is basically what i was saying why saying "being black" is racist, its the crackas from the white suburbs who say that shit

as if all blacks are the same or some shit

they need to seperate the idea of a "style" from race, its not the same.

RALPH WIGGUM
02-11-2010, 02:07 PM
So called wiggers that are walking caricatures of black people are just another kind of racism.
So called wiggers who listen to what they like, dress how they wanna dress, talk how they wanna talk are just people doing what they like, they're not less white because of it.
Some people need to stop associating blackness with coolness and whiteness with clumsiness.

Queen Of Poetry
02-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Ok so here's a question: I'm not from the hood. I'm from the suburbs and went to s private school and have been mistaken for being white when I'm on the phone. So am I less black b/c of my upbringing?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Closeted white people from suburbs who dont know any black people tend to only think of black people in one way. So when they see a white kid dressing in a HIP HOP STYLE (hip hop is not a race), because they dont understand the whole culture of hip hop, they just see that as "acting black".

Unfortuntaly there are people even on a website like this, who also dont get that hip hop is a style, not a race. This is because they 1: have no style, 2: dont really get hip hop as a perspective, and are only along for the ride.

I dont look at hip hop as a "race" thing, I look at it like a style youve chosen. Just like Heavey Metallers chose to dress the way they do.

Eminem had the same shit all his career, douchy white people kept looking down on him like he was "just trying to act black". Thats cus they dont understand its not about race.

EAGLE EYE
02-11-2010, 02:34 PM
The fact 'adults on a website's forum' are writing serious responses in regards to something a young confused skinny jean kid typed up is beyond me.

This really illustrates where the bar for intelligence is set.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2010, 02:37 PM
^mad cus his recent threads flopped before they hit 2nd page

EAGLE EYE
02-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Acting SOAF is just a "style". Stop associating it with being a whoight suburbanite.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-11-2010, 03:26 PM
people have a right to be whatever they wanna be in life,seriously,i find it funny that the people whos cultures have no history whatsoever sometimes love to complain about others tryna be like em or copycat them,clothing is clothing to me,i dont think a designer sometimes sits down when designing his collections and says,imma make these specifically for so and so,at the end of the day,they want profits,go ask any rapper if he would be happy if whites stopped listening to his music,he wouldprolly tell u to go to hell and fuck off..because its all about getting that profit and sharing ya talents with as much people as possible..so if a white guy wants to dress how he wants,listen to whatever music he wants,he has all the right in the world to do it.except the use of the word nigga offcourse,its just these ignorant hobos who steady wanna play culture police that seem to be screaming that all the time,sadly,they alone in that shit cause fact is,rappers make music to make money,.,whites too buy the music,,,works out,designers make clothes to sell,whites to buy em,works out..\

to me,it doesnt bother me when someone is being whatever he wants to be and its not hurting me or society in any way whatsoever,some cats act like they loose sleep and their lives are over over this..yo..i say this,to all the whites and europeans,if u love hip hop and love the slang,the gear etc and u comfortable with who you are after that..go ahead and love it..dont let no one tell u what u cant or cannot be because you aint black or American

YungSunny
02-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Just think about it, these kids growing up on hip hop these days can't raise racist children later on in their life. Most of the racist roaming this world learned their racism from the home. If seeing white people purposely dumb down will decrease racial tension between then whatever.

YungSunny
02-11-2010, 06:25 PM
I dont look at hip hop as a "race" thing.

Well yeah, you're white. lol

Uncle Steezo
02-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Just think about it, these kids growing up on hip hop these days can't raise racist children later on in their life. Most of the racist roaming this world learned their racism from the home. If seeing white people purposely dumb down will decrease racial tension between then whatever.

the hippies from the 60s are now the corporate vultures. people usually get as far away as possible from their "wild" youth.

the wiggers will be racist simply because they will look at themselves in shame and reject it.

11th Chamber
02-11-2010, 06:39 PM

Yea I notcied it immediately

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Just so I understand, speaking incorrectly and behaving ignorantly is "acting black", and it is ok and expected that black people do it, but if white people do it, it is unacceptable because white people are above it?

TeknicelStylez
02-11-2010, 06:50 PM
No... at least CJ used paragraphs and proper grammar.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-11-2010, 06:53 PM
and blacks that don't wear baggy jeans and don't listen to hip hop are trying to be white?

Uncle Steezo
02-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Just so I understand, speaking incorrectly and behaving ignorantly is "acting black", and it is ok and expected that black people do it, but if white people do it, it is unacceptable because white people are above it?

you got it.
just like being paranoid, greedy, and suffering from hypochondria is acting jewish.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2010, 06:55 PM
in my opinion....EVERYBODY who posts on tihs site is more racist than the average person.

TeknicelStylez
02-11-2010, 06:58 PM
people have a right to be whatever they wanna be in life,seriously,i find it funny that the people whos cultures have no history whatsoever sometimes love to complain about others tryna be like em or copycat them,clothing is clothing to me,i dont think a designer sometimes sits down when designing his collections and says,imma make these specifically for so and so,at the end of the day,they want profits,go ask any rapper if he would be happy if whites stopped listening to his music,he wouldprolly tell u to go to hell and fuck off..because its all about getting that profit and sharing ya talents with as much people as possible..so if a white guy wants to dress how he wants,listen to whatever music he wants,he has all the right in the world to do it.except the use of the word nigga offcourse,its just these ignorant hobos who steady wanna play culture police that seem to be screaming that all the time,sadly,they alone in that shit cause fact is,rappers make music to make money,.,whites too buy the music,,,works out,designers make clothes to sell,whites to buy em,works out..\

to me,it doesnt bother me when someone is being whatever he wants to be and its not hurting me or society in any way whatsoever,some cats act like they loose sleep and their lives are over over this..yo..i say this,to all the whites and europeans,if u love hip hop and love the slang,the gear etc and u comfortable with who you are after that..go ahead and love it..dont let no one tell u what u cant or cannot be because you aint black or American

Peace, only thing I have to disagree with is the clothing designers. A few designers such as Tommy Hilfiger specifically stated they do not want certain races wearing their clothes. If you think about it, it truly is a disadvantage, because if a select market tends to adorn your gear than it turns off another market. Preppy kids aren't going to wear the same thing hood kids are wearing out of fear of being called a wigger.

We do the same thing in our neighborhood, once we see the centro's wearing a certain brand we know its out of style. Like ecko, south pole, pelle pelle, etc...

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2010, 06:59 PM
shut up faggit, lauryn hill said she doesnt make music for whites whats the difference.

some people make their shit for certain people. its their right

Uncle Steezo
02-11-2010, 07:02 PM
what if i dressed like this everyday and said things like "oy vey" "mashugana" and "shalom" in a stereotypical ny jew accent?

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r131/sarahtsaraht/Misc%20Funny/WilliamsburgHasidicboy2.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3606/3373562751_080f6b33db.jpg

u think i would offend anybody... black or jew or killah priesteses.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/06/04/alg_yosef.jpg

TeknicelStylez
02-11-2010, 07:04 PM
do you just check where I'm posting in my profile and immediately come in for a rebuttal?

Where the fuck in that post did you see me like fuck that nigga?

Get

The

Fuck

Off

My

Dick

Cracker

Cough

02-11-2010, 07:21 PM
you got it.
just like being paranoid, greedy, and suffering from hypochondria is acting jewish.

If you weren't busy being sensitive for no reason, you would realize that that is exactly my point.

It is racist and demeaning towards black people for someone to white people behaving ignorantly and then saying that they are "acting black".

If I were hiring someone for an office job, and they came in with their pants to their knees and said "What it is, my nigga? Gimme dis job an shit", I wouldn't hire them, regardless if they were white or black.

However, if they acted professionally in the workplace, and then said the same shit on their own time, I wouldn't particularly give a fuck, white or black.

There is "appropriate" and "inappropriate"

02-11-2010, 07:22 PM
what if i dressed like this everyday and said things like "oy vey" "mashugana" and "shalom" in a stereotypical ny jew accent?

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r131/sarahtsaraht/Misc%20Funny/WilliamsburgHasidicboy2.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3606/3373562751_080f6b33db.jpg

u think i would offend anybody... black or jew or killah priesteses.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/06/04/alg_yosef.jpg

I personally think you should go for it. It's time for a fresh image, Gavin.

EAGLE EYE
02-11-2010, 08:27 PM
aAHHAAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

DANNY FUBU has risen!

11th Chamber
02-11-2010, 09:33 PM
No... at least CJ used paragraphs and proper grammar.

when has he ever done that, exactly?

Visionz
02-11-2010, 09:56 PM
in my opinion....EVERYBODY who posts on tihs site is more racist than the average person.
says the most racist mothafucka on this site

the word you're looking for is projection

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2010, 09:59 PM
says the most racist mothafucka on this site

the word you're looking for is projection

shut up you liberal pussy.....i see right thru your cracker ass.

'ooooh im 1/45 native american'

faggot

Visionz
02-11-2010, 10:15 PM
shut up you liberal pussy.....i see right thru your cracker ass.

'ooooh im 1/45 native american'

faggot
how bout you tell us another lie about a life you never lived

fake-ass overdosin army vet :lmao: :fucku:

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2010, 10:20 PM
fuckin cornball

Visionz
02-11-2010, 10:27 PM
fuckin cornball
^master of witty retorts

check two
02-11-2010, 10:31 PM
Charles Jones hasn't been around lately cause of the snow.

praise the almitey W
02-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Why do white people get tans

lol i ask myself that sometimes too.

praise the almitey W
02-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Peace, only thing I have to disagree with is the clothing designers. A few designers such as Tommy Hilfiger specifically stated they do not want certain races wearing their clothes. If you think about it, it truly is a disadvantage, because if a select market tends to adorn your gear than it turns off another market. Preppy kids aren't going to wear the same thing hood kids are wearing out of fear of being called a wigger.

We do the same thing in our neighborhood, once we see the centro's wearing a certain brand we know its out of style. Like ecko, south pole, pelle pelle, etc...

i have to admit there are black kids that wear shit like american eagle and abercrombie&fitch but at least they don't act white. but whats worse than different black ppl wearing white ppl clothes or white ppl wearing black ppl clothes. is black ppl trying to look like soulja boy.

http://reelwrapradio.podbean.com/wp-content/blogs6/118798/uploads/soulja-boy.jpg

http://www.hiphoproll.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/soulja-boy2.jpg

froot loops much?

Mai Wang Tu Phat
02-12-2010, 11:38 AM
There's a difference between acting black and acting ghetto.

praise the almitey W
02-12-2010, 11:41 AM
There's a difference between acting black and acting ghetto.

you have a good point maybe thats what i should have asked. why do white ppl try to dress ghetto like black ppl?

but good point mass effekt

Queen Of Poetry
02-12-2010, 11:43 AM
i have to admit there are black kids that wear shit like american eagle and abercrombie&fitch but at least they don't act white. but whats worse than different black ppl wearing white ppl clothes or white ppl wearing black ppl clothes. is black ppl trying to look like soulja boy.

froot loops much?

What r white ppl clothes and black ppl clothes?

Mai Wang Tu Phat
02-12-2010, 11:44 AM
dress ghetto like black ppl

Not all black people are ghetto and not all ghetto people are black.
Black shouldn't even be in the conversation. That's like saying wearing a rainbow shirt is dressing like a faggot. You shouldn't compare the two, no matter how many faggots wear them.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-12-2010, 11:55 AM
It's like saying Raekwon and Ghost were "trying to b white" when they started using the Gambino or mafia influenced themes or stared wearing Italian suits. LOL of course they werent, they were just getting influence from that style, what race the mobsters were wasnt even thought about.

It would be dumb to even say "they were trying to be italian", because the fact the mob were italian wasnt why Rae and Ghost took on that theme, it was because of the style the mob had. You wouldnt catch Rae and Ghost trying to be like Art Vandelay or Nicky Tooch.

the only people who notice this shit and make it about race, are racists themselves. because they always thinking about race, like its above everything else.

praise the almitey W
02-12-2010, 11:57 AM
the black ppl clothes as pictured above are baggy include chains brightly colored basketball shoes or hightops usually nikes or bapes and for some reason a small backpack that is only meant for nd graders usually with a character on it that being of dora the explorer or transformers or some other childrens cartoon.

white ppl clothing well its this

http://www.1-2-3.me.uk/images/hollister_shorts.jpg

http://upload.ecvv.com/upload/Product/20086/China_Offer_Pure_cotton_Hollister_t_shirts_round_n eck_t_shrit_summer_T_shirt_for_men_and_women_20086 1322333210.jpg
usually only white ppl model for places like hollister and abercrombie which i think is strange if a black person wheres those clothes even mexicans and asian. thats why i suspect those companies of being racist even though they let black asian and mexican ppl in their stores.

but then there are clothes i feel are like white ppl clothes but are made by black ppl like pharrel or jay z example

http://mediaext.drjays.com/media/471/812/files/4718125.jpg

im perfectly fine with white ppl wearing this

as opposed to this
http://lostatsea.net/LAS/archives/features/cinema/wu/wu_ban2.jpg

or this

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2fdwS3Y1VhU/StveAiFmTrI/AAAAAAAAB5k/KQ5OpJ-UNFE/s320/russian_wiggaz_31.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
02-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Ha ur a hot mess!

I wear abercrombie....

Blackula Spectacula
02-12-2010, 12:07 PM
I hate humans

Teh KillaBee
02-12-2010, 12:08 PM
<------- dickies and a t, summer time wief beaters. That's all teh rock's

sounds like too much work to be a wigger, I don't got time for things like lip gloss, eyebrow plucking, or getting t-bagged by angry!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
I hate humans

I luv u!

praise the almitey W
i cant believe i got 5 pages with this. what i really should have asked was why are there more white kids dressing like this? but anyways this was a dumb question can anyone get the admin to lock this one? or delete it cause now i just feel ignorant. and regret posting this thread. and i know i might of offended some ppl on here and im sorry.

Luz
02-12-2010, 01:46 PM
The first response was correct. All we need to do is ask Lacey. He's the textbook wigger. Hip-hop made him pretend he had a black family. He disavowed his own family for his hip-hop heroes. All in the name of style I guess. Who knows why.

ALCATRAZ
02-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Hip-hop made him pretend he had a black family.

ahahahaahahahahahah

food for thought
02-12-2010, 02:20 PM
lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-12-2010, 02:47 PM
lol @ white kids with over 1000 posts on a hip hop forum calling each other wiggers like its some sort of insult

I think all the wiggers and tempermental faggots on this site just neEd to unite as one family y'all!!

lets just do it guys!

http://8millionstories.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/eminem.jpg

ITS WHAT PAPA WU WOULD WANT

http://i48.tinypic.com/2j1k7rr.jpg
(prolif on the right btw)

Teh KillaBee
02-12-2010, 02:51 PM
no

food for thought
02-12-2010, 02:51 PM
TwoISk4oKBI

food for thought
02-12-2010, 02:52 PM
(prolif on the right btw)

LOL are u serious?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Yeah u didnt know that? LOL

I was more shocked at the fact Popa Wu was a macfag, but whatever.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-12-2010, 03:08 PM
from reading this thread i haave included that most of u guys have 0 style

WHO THE FUCK wears bapes now? and most blacks in NY and up here are wearing what u call white people clothes...gucci , polo ralph lauren, hollister, louie v, true religion,mauri and other shit i cant think of rite now...

but yeaa these faggot ass white boys trying to dress like wu-tang in the 90's is disgusting i disrespect them type of wiggers to their face because tht shit is embarrassing..BUt ANYONE wearing tht shit is nasty...fubu, ecko, sean john, pelle pelle all that shit is fuckin out if u wearing that ur a lame!...

if u want to be gully get a fucking champ hoodie and sum ACG's...

but these white boys trying to act ghetto is fucking faggotry indeed and anyone sayin otherwise is a fucking faggot themselves...AND its not just what they wear its how they act...if ur not ghetto then dont act ghetto whether ur white or black

Teh KillaBee
02-12-2010, 03:19 PM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/Wilmafingerdo/chicken-leg1.gif

YungSunny
02-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Niggas say I got so many styles.
Have you ever seen...........so much style?
No.
Ya see, this week for example. I ran up in school with a black and red fubu polo, a leather jacket, baggy red and black jeans, black and red jordans.
A day later I got an oversized black t shirt and old iverson sneakers.

Then yesterday I switch it up and roll up with a cosby turtle neck nigga, khakis, and timbalands. Just to fuck with niggas.

So many stttyles So many sttyles So many....Styyyyyyles.

praise the almitey W
02-12-2010, 06:45 PM
guys i found my answer. i asked one of my friends a non wigger and he said its because of the media that puts out rappers like 50 cent and lil wayne (sellouts) its been under my nose the whole time how could i have been so blind? i feel ignorant of that fact and since that answer was given to me i feel more intellegent.

TeknicelStylez
02-12-2010, 07:52 PM
from reading this thread i haave included that most of u guys have 0 style

WHO THE FUCK wears bapes now? and most blacks in NY and up here are wearing what u call white people clothes...gucci , polo ralph lauren, hollister, louie v, true religion,mauri and other shit i cant think of rite now...

but yeaa these faggot ass white boys trying to dress like wu-tang in the 90's is disgusting i disrespect them type of wiggers to their face because tht shit is embarrassing..BUt ANYONE wearing tht shit is nasty...fubu, ecko, sean john, pelle pelle all that shit is fuckin out if u wearing that ur a lame!...

if u want to be gully get a fucking champ hoodie and sum ACG's...

but these white boys trying to act ghetto is fucking faggotry indeed and anyone sayin otherwise is a fucking faggot themselves...AND its not just what they wear its how they act...if ur not ghetto then dont act ghetto whether ur white or black

You took the words out my mouth. We don't even rock the shit I see out of state cats trying to be ghetto wear. PUT DOWN THE ECKO that shit is not, I fucking repeat not in style anymore. If you want to be hood with it, like kill said, grab some blank no brand hoodies and tees in a plus size with some matching sneakers. That multi colored fag brand shit ain't cool no more.

Afficial_Nastee
02-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Not to be hating but the folks on here who be calling fubu , ecko "faggot shit" goes way too far , I mean we all was rocking that stuff not that long ago and know you be calling that out as "faggot stuff" hell no , it's kinda played out and all that , but it's far from gay .... Saying those things means is contradictious with the whole music style and lifestyle you folks seem to be admiring because those clothing styles and brands were one day heavily part of the Hip-Hop and inner city culture....

As far as my own dress up style goes I just rock a lot of Nike , Reebok and Fila stuff or some Football jerseys , some normal sized army fatigues pants and shirt (fuck what you heard , if there is one style that's never played out it's the army fatigues style LOL I just love army fatigues hahaha) I often wear a normal sized plain black jeans which is also more than aight you know....

Visionz
02-12-2010, 08:09 PM
You took the words out my mouth. We don't even rock the shit I see out of state cats trying to be ghetto wear. PUT DOWN THE ECKO that shit is not, I fucking repeat not in style anymore. If you want to be hood with it, like kill said, grab some blank no brand hoodies and tees in a plus size with some matching sneakers. That multi colored fag brand shit ain't cool no more.
I contend that the shit was never cool, some just got fooled into thinking it was.

TeknicelStylez
02-12-2010, 08:18 PM
^cosign I never went over 2 tones really.

And I never really was a fan of ecko, when that shit was OK to wear, I was rocking enyce and akademiks, and of course blank tee's hoodies, because I hate advertising someones shit. I ain't a fuckin billboard.

check two
02-12-2010, 09:34 PM
http://passionweiss.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/crosscolours.jpg

Rebel_INS
02-13-2010, 05:49 AM
I think its pretty ignorant to be honest. I am white myself, and have loved Hip-Hop for years, but acting black on a daily basis just makes you look like an idiot. I think when people joke around sometimes its ok, but being SERIOUS then yea you got some problems lol. I wear urban brands, not garbage like Ecko, Southpole and shit like that, but LRG, Exact Science, Crooks & Castles etc, but wear stuff that fits me.

Wiggers mainly rock shit like XL and XXL when they are 130-150lbs and size 34-36 pants LOL. Fuck all that.

Queen Of Poetry
02-13-2010, 06:47 AM
*pants on the ground pants on the ground lookin like a fool wit ur pants on the ground*

Uncle Steezo
02-13-2010, 07:25 AM
If you weren't busy being sensitive for no reason, you would realize that that is exactly my point.

It is racist and demeaning towards black people for someone to white people behaving ignorantly and then saying that they are "acting black".

If I were hiring someone for an office job, and they came in with their pants to their knees and said "What it is, my nigga? Gimme dis job an shit", I wouldn't hire them, regardless if they were white or black.

However, if they acted professionally in the workplace, and then said the same shit on their own time, I wouldn't particularly give a fuck, white or black.

There is "appropriate" and "inappropriate"

its you who equate blackness with ignorance.

your post reeks of racist overtones.

plus you will never be in a position to hire anyone.

Lx1_hfrUVCU&NR

Huggasaurus Sex
02-13-2010, 07:43 AM
gav's getting watermelon soda flashbacks

Uncle Steezo
02-13-2010, 07:51 AM
courtesy lol.

food for thought
02-13-2010, 09:25 AM
Yeah u didnt know that? LOL

I was more shocked at the fact Popa Wu was a macfag, but whatever.

lol its not that i care

its just some random shit lol

food for thought
02-13-2010, 09:30 AM

yea.

i think he does it to get laughs from the other general chatians.

like how he is constantly talking about black people in movie theaters. constantly.

and then he has an e-breakdown whenever i refer to him as 'the dirty jew'

smh, dude. smfh.

02-13-2010, 09:31 AM

plus you will never be in a position to hire anyone.

Lx1_hfrUVCU&NR

Umm, I never equated "blackness" with ignorance.

And I already hire people.

You're supersensitive these days, gavin.

You need a hug, my nigga.

02-13-2010, 09:34 AM
yea.

i think he does it to get laughs from the other general chatians.

like how he is constantly talking about black people in movie theaters. constantly.

and then he has an e-breakdown whenever i refer to him as 'the dirty jew'

smh, dude. smfh.

I've never said anything racist on here, or been offended when you called me a jew.

Just when you cry about racism that doesn't exist, I always mention that you are the first person to use bigotry when you get your feelings hurt.

but, whatever makes you feel better, bro.

I swear, between you and given, the e-seriousness is ridiculous.

food for thought
02-13-2010, 09:35 AM
dude cmon bro

nothing serious, i only observe.

your alright though, dan.

dan the man.

02-13-2010, 09:36 AM
yo, relax bro, yo

food for thought
02-13-2010, 09:38 AM
dude, cmon bro.

EAGLE EYE
02-13-2010, 09:38 AM
gav's getting watermelon soda flashbacks

more like hot flashes

02-13-2010, 09:41 AM
dude cmon bro

nothing serious, i only observe.

your alright though, dan.

dan the man.

Now that I'm beginning to gain your trust, I can put my evil jewish plot in motion...

food for thought
02-13-2010, 10:00 AM
shalom all day, yo.

hom1e
02-13-2010, 10:05 AM
so why do white ppl try to be black i mean its ok if they listen to hip hop rap r&b but why do they have to dress like us and act like us i think its funny when white ppl say shit like "what up my nigga?" or "yo what it do" cause they sound retarded also i see ppl at school that got these hoodies on trying to look all grimey and whereing red or blue trying to claim crip or blood, i also think thats funny because the only to gangs they ever mention are crips or bloods i mean there are more gangs and theyre lesser known but for the supreme beings sakes be a little less ingorant. also they talk about how they smoke weed and do crack don't bragg for 1 because you never know whose listening and for two bragging to me makes it seem like your just trying to be cool. heres a real short story i was walking home with my friend who is white but doenst act black and some kids from a junior high came up to me and him and none of us were whereing in colors of gang affiliation and this kid goes "what up loc?" i stopped for a second and glanced at this kid like "is he serious?" i kind had to laugh 'cause that shit is hilarious to me.

Yeah you're right whites talking like what up my nigga? to other whites are just funny and retarded and makes me funny to even tho I'm white personally I hate more rap listeners than techno heads HAHA couse there is a lot of wiggers... But about clothes haha in my place dudes dress like wu-tang members in 93' and they don't even listen to rap music and don't know about Wu-Tang don't try to stick rugged large dressing to hip-hop man...

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2010, 10:17 AM
if your from europe just dont speak at all..please. especially people from spain or eastern europe.

dans a fuckingn racist jew. He poses as a friend to the black man while exploiting them. Its been a lucrative business for some jews.

I think its great, im not hating at all. those people bring it on themselves, they are so fucking stupid.

hom1e
02-13-2010, 10:27 AM
except the use of the word nigga offcourse

Why? My man Omar don't get mad when we call him my nigga ;) But yeah whites talkin nigga to other whites are just stupid...

EAGLE EYE
02-13-2010, 11:17 AM
http://www.shift-1.com/1.gif hom1e (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=57106)
Veteran Member

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar57106_1.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=57106)

Rep Power: 3 http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-13-2010, 11:20 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar45748_7.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=45748)

Originoo man

YungSunny
02-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Why? My man Omar don't get mad when we call him my nigga ;) But yeah whites talkin nigga to other whites are just stupid...

/(

CharlesJones
02-13-2010, 02:19 PM
I think white people should be themselves and don't try to act like another race of people because they wanna be accepted when they get around blacks. I think it's cool that some white people like rap music, black movies, black tv shows, basketball, football, soul food. I like some rock music by Billy Joel, Phil Collins, Huey Lewis And The News, Madonna, Wham, Bruce Springsteen, Average White Band, Hall and Oates. There's a lot of good 80's rock songs i like. I like white movies and some white tv shows. I like white girls better than black girls LOL. So as you can see, i like some stuff by white people but i don't try to be like them. It's good that white people can like some black people stuff because most of their life they've been taught by their parents to hate blacks and when they learn about black culture and meet blacks, they find out that all blacks aren't bad. LOL@Willie D saying on You Still A Nigga song, you don't see white folks trying to act black do you? Hahahahahahahahaha. I have to disagree with Willie D about that because some of them do try to act black. Mr Cheeks of Lost Boys dissed Mark Wahlberg on Channel Zero song when he said Marky Mark be talking that slang and they don't even understand it. Yeah i said Marky Mark, fronting like the boodah is sparked. I never seen you in the park. You gets a award for your bullshit skills g LOL. A white boy acting black. That shit kills me LOL.

02-13-2010, 02:25 PM
What's your favorite Springsteen song, Charles?

I'm not a huge fan, but I'm on Fire is pretty trill.

hom1e
02-13-2010, 06:05 PM
http://www.shift-1.com/1.gif hom1e (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=57106)
Veteran Member

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar57106_1.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=57106)

Rep Power: 3 http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

lol AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA You think I'm mad about this AHAHAHAHAHAA LOLED you fo' real!

Tell me what you are???

White trying to be black or European trying to be compton?? Fuck outta here don't interrupt my platinum posts.

Uncle Steezo
02-13-2010, 06:47 PM
you tell em Homey!
http://www.noooz.com/Homey%20the%20Clown.png

Uncle Steezo
02-13-2010, 06:53 PM
wiggerdom is nothing new tho...
http://www.hollywoodoutbreak.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/cleopatra-elizabeth-taylor-20th-cent-fox-1963sm.jpg

Professor Poopsnagle
02-13-2010, 07:14 PM
RIcmIhOesaI

White people have no souls. What kind of devilish creature would make this video?

hom1e
02-13-2010, 08:36 PM
you tell em homey!
http://www.noooz.com/homey%20the%20clown.png

hehe :d

hom1e
02-13-2010, 08:40 PM
I think white people should be themselves and don't try to act like another race of people because they wanna be accepted when they get around blacks. I think it's cool that some white people like rap music, black movies, black tv shows, basketball, football, soul food. I like some rock music by Billy Joel, Phil Collins, Huey Lewis And The News, Madonna, Wham, Bruce Springsteen, Average White Band, Hall and Oates. There's a lot of good 80's rock songs i like. I like white movies and some white tv shows. I like white girls better than black girls LOL. So as you can see, i like some stuff by white people but i don't try to be like them. It's good that white people can like some black people stuff because most of their life they've been taught by their parents to hate blacks and when they learn about black culture and meet blacks, they find out that all blacks aren't bad. LOL@Willie D saying on You Still A Nigga song, you don't see white folks trying to act black do you? Hahahahahahahahaha. I have to disagree with Willie D about that because some of them do try to act black. Mr Cheeks of Lost Boys dissed Mark Wahlberg on Channel Zero song when he said Marky Mark be talking that slang and they don't even understand it. Yeah i said Marky Mark, fronting like the boodah is sparked. I never seen you in the park. You gets a award for your bullshit skills g LOL. A white boy acting black. That shit kills me LOL.

Nah please not this dude again.

Last time when I was talkin' to you I was talkin about white man and you was talkin' about "black man" wtf's wrong with you? You got some extra love for black dudes? Anyway black's mostly sucks in Poland - thay're just like wiggers in USA ----> Trying to be Polsih. But my man Omar is different he was just runnin' with proper block!

SKAMPOE
02-13-2010, 08:51 PM
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s51/miss-snezhok/sept_2008/22/th_df3af2f8.gif
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s51/miss-snezhok/sept_2008/22/th_df3af2f8.gif

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-13-2010, 08:55 PM
Hom1e u a fuckin clown lmao

SKAMPOE
02-13-2010, 08:57 PM
and the crowd roars
http://www.sitemason.com/files/l5IdDq/speake2.jpg

hom1e
02-13-2010, 09:04 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Hom1e u a fuckin clown lmao

Ohhh realy!? just on the internet HAHA

Uncle Steezo
02-13-2010, 09:16 PM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/042/7/f/The_Emperor_wears_no_clothes___by_maddworldpony.jp g

LORD NOSE
02-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Either u black or u not.

what about high yellow black people

hom1e
02-13-2010, 09:26 PM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/042/7/f/the_emperor_wears_no_clothes___by_maddworldpony.jp g

lol!

Queen Of Poetry
02-14-2010, 09:23 AM
what about high yellow black people

They black. It's not about how dark ur skin is. Whether ur dark, light, caramel if u black u black. U know we come in all flavors. But we r black.

LORD NOSE
02-14-2010, 12:16 PM
we need a new title for ourselves

Olive Oil Goombah
02-14-2010, 12:23 PM
They have a word for people like you Sunny...they have several...

Homeless
Worthless
Stupid
Scared
Ugly
Stained
Stankin'
Delusional
psychotic
gay
watered down

etc

Uncle Steezo
02-14-2010, 12:27 PM

Homeless
Worthless
Stupid
Scared
Ugly
Stained
Stankin'
Delusional
psychotic
gay
watered down

etc
all jokes aside..

nick,

FUCK YOU!!!

LORD NOSE
02-14-2010, 12:28 PM

they ?

fuck them

and you

let THEM keep having those words for people like me

Olive Oil Goombah
02-14-2010, 12:29 PM
Gavinator, i was referring to SUNNY not black people so...

FUCK YOU!!!!

Sunny,

no

LORD NOSE
02-14-2010, 12:31 PM
you got your own problem ole nick

handle them

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/690.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
02-14-2010, 12:35 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwww

check two
02-15-2010, 01:54 AM
http://niggermania.net/forum/images/smilies/bobble.gif

IrOnMaN
02-15-2010, 10:39 AM

Homeless
Worthless
Stupid
Scared
Ugly
Stained
Stankin'
Delusional
psychotic
gay
watered down

etc

Ha! Wait a minute. Is it me or is Sunny Winters starting to falter?

praise the almitey W
02-15-2010, 11:22 AM
They black. It's not about how dark ur skin is. Whether ur dark, light, caramel if u black u black. U know we come in all flavors. But we r black.

lol im peanut butter colored

Blackula Spectacula
02-15-2010, 11:30 AM
I use to be darker, but I've gotten really light. I don't wanna tan or get a fake tan. Should I be worried about my racial identity?

Professor Poopsnagle
02-15-2010, 11:32 AM
Girl, the lighter you get the better.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 11:34 AM
I have it the worst the sheer amount of paleness I reach in the winter disgusts me, I have to wait for the summer time to darken up.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 11:51 AM
cuz ur a whiteboy

Frank Sobotka
02-15-2010, 12:01 PM
They try to be like the people they look up to, the people they look up to just happen to be black.

food for thought
02-15-2010, 12:04 PM
I have it the worst the sheer amount of paleness I reach in the winter disgusts me, I have to wait for the summer time to darken up.

that sucks bro

lol

what ethnicity are u again?

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 12:08 PM
I'm mixed, italian and cuban

hom1e
02-15-2010, 12:09 PM
cuz ur a whiteboy

Damn this man's so funny somebody want a little darken skin and he automatically thinks he wants to be black like he's idol rapper ehehehehehe pure dumb hater...

food for thought
02-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Poland represent!!!

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 12:15 PM
What do you call a beautiful woman in Poland?

02-15-2010, 09:32 PM
What do you call a beautiful woman in Poland?

The situation has never come up.

check two
02-15-2010, 09:35 PM
busty.pl

SKAMPOE
02-15-2010, 09:36 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4048/4359874295_240334b457_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/45706939@N03/4359874295/)

check two
02-15-2010, 09:38 PM
These Polish sluts aren't bad.

http://sensualarousalblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/ewa-sonnet-ines-cudna.jpg

02-15-2010, 09:45 PM
that sucks bro

lol

what ethnicity are u again?

Don't hate on, Tek. Not everybody can have your immaculate complexion.

http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae121/masterdanmuhammad/dudeforcock.jpg

You got the good genes from your father's side

http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae121/masterdanmuhammad/foodsdad-1.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Yea tek is that niggA,REAL TALK

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 10:47 PM
Tek is bored out of his fucking mind

food for thought
02-16-2010, 10:40 AM
Don't hate on, Tek. Not everybody can have your immaculate complexion.

http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae121/masterdanmuhammad/dudeforcock.jpg

You got the good genes from your father's side

yo, shalom son. your mad predicatable son.

posting my picture on some random shit cause i posted your albino, feces smear resembling dome piece in that thread when we were talking about what the people at niggermania looked like lol.

cmon son.

step your e-game up.

you posts are looking more and more worthless like your butt buddy nick's existance.

cmon bro.

kallabanga dude.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 10:55 AM
picturing you trying to speak in american black slang with a eritryanian accent makes ur posts funny

Queen Of Poetry
02-16-2010, 10:58 AM
lol im peanut butter colored

LOL really? Well that's a sexy color so ur good.

hom1e
02-16-2010, 10:59 AM
These Polish sluts aren't bad.

http://sensualarousalblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/ewa-sonnet-ines-cudna.jpg

That's what's up!

food for thought
02-16-2010, 11:00 AM
picturing you trying to speak in american black slang with a eritryanian accent makes ur posts funny

picturing you old as fuck, rocking by the fireplace with reading glasses, a snuggie and a laptop makes your posts funny

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 11:02 AM
LOL..so gullible

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 11:03 AM
I picture him surrounded by garbage with the cheapest whisky brand he could find in a dirty glass and some country or an 80's hair band playing in the background. Every so often tears just stream down his face.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 11:05 AM
im a school teacher.....I teach English composition.......around here, everyone seems surprised, but back home people say....well..that figures.

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 11:09 AM
Well I was in AP honors english, around here everyone would be surprised

If you were my teacher I probably would have failed out though

food for thought
02-16-2010, 11:28 AM
i picture him in a trailer that he calls his "house",aint nobody there but him, walls decked out with confederate flags and swastikas, empty mcormicks bottles everywhere, packs of rolling tobacco, with some sort of shrine decked out with printouts of dans albino face

hom1e
02-16-2010, 11:36 AM
The situation has never come up.

So you're from US?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_f98opUNuVXc/SRAYtrK7OiI/AAAAAAAADjU/FFClQh7UJA8/s400/woman.jpg

http://www.medlaunches.com/entry_images/0408/29/fat_woman.jpg

You got a loot of those situations...

IrOnMaN
02-16-2010, 11:48 AM
^^Damn! She's hit!

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 11:55 AM
why do all foreginers assume our women all look like that? obese in your terms simply means the girl got an ass and titties. Sorry we don't like twig bitches

check two
02-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Yea tek is that niggA,REAL TALK

Tek is white? lol

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Well I was in AP honors english, around here everyone would be surprised

If you were my teacher I probably would have failed out though

I would have been a positive male role model, probably the one you currently lack, in your life. But if you were talented you would have flourished in my class.

i picture him in a trailer that he calls his "house",aint nobody there but him, walls decked out with confederate flags and swastikas, empty mcormicks bottles everywhere, packs of rolling tobacco, with some sort of shrine decked out with printouts of dans albino face

Nobody laughs at your ripped off attempts at 'getting me'. bottom line...they are awful, you should stop wasting your time doing this.

and i dont even like Dan, I don kno where u get this from. He is a celtics fan.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Benny has been a snob ever since he got his big Hollywood break and starred in "The Fast and the Fubeless"

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/1305/fastandthefubuless.gif

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 12:33 PM
the only highschool teachers i looked at as role models were 5%'ers that taught me about people like you

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 12:36 PM
How has that worked out for your life??

Mr. Alley coordinator at red lobster/?

they definitely got you tho....they won that battle...

Longbongcilvaringz
02-16-2010, 12:51 PM
I grew up idolising 5%er's also.

http://67.59.184.41/lmag_blog/files/Images/the-rza.jpg

http://17.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kt7uhurOom1qz6hjyo1_500.jpg

http://img.youtube.com/vi/20G17K_0ghU/0.jpg
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2009/5/29/1243590147873/Oz-HBO-drama-set-in-a-US--001.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2045/2285314912_1bd7c64c3b.jpg?v=0

Queen Of Poetry
02-16-2010, 01:11 PM
why do all foreginers assume our women all look like that? obese in your terms simply means the girl got an ass and titties. Sorry we don't like twig bitches

:'(

food for thought
02-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Nobody laughs at your ripped off attempts at 'getting me'. bottom line...they are awful, you should stop wasting your time doing this.

lol shuuut up, nobody cares what u think.

and that post i made already got repped so whos laughing at who, old man?

be quiet. its been a rough e-day day for you.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 02:54 PM
damn yo people having rough e-days and shit mayne..

Hope they got their piss bags strapped on extra tight

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 02:56 PM
oh damn it got repped???

shit, thats the tops bruh.

food for thought
02-16-2010, 02:56 PM
robbie,
when u coming to denver, feminem?

hom1e
02-16-2010, 04:06 PM
damn yo people having rough e-days and shit mayne..

Hope they got their piss bags strapped on extra tight

And this is a post by user who got 19,221 posts LOL!!!!! FAIL!

You got rough e-day all the time....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH and those 57 rep power points AHHHHH It turned me on AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I just love no-lifers posts.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 04:17 PM
And this is a post by user who got 19,221 posts LOL!!!!! FAIL!

You got rough e-day all the time....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH and those 57 rep power points AHHHHH It turned me on AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I just love no-lifers posts.

Look at this Polish fggt trying get noticed. Still bitter that I called you out for that picnic by the river video. Wait til other American Alpha males discover that little gem and finish you off.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 04:19 PM
robbie,
when u coming to denver, feminem?

When the time is right fubes.

Why you lookin' for a date?

hom1e
02-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Look at this Polish fggt trying get noticed. Still bitter that I called you out for that picnic by the river video. Wait til other American Alpha males discover that little gem and finish you off.

I thought you got something better then calling me a faggot... It's played out...

Why peps on this forum call themselves faggots? It bores me...

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 04:30 PM
I thought you got something better then calling me a faggot... It's played out...

Why peps on this forum call themselves faggots? It bores me...

Sorry Homeslice maybe you would prefer "Polish Kielbasa Smoker".

Looks like your grandma is getting it warmed up for you

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317/awesomepossum429/beerfest.gif

hom1e
02-16-2010, 04:35 PM
Sorry Homeslice maybe you would prefer "Polish Kielbasa Smoker".

Looks like your grandma is getting it warmed up for you

AHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa No.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2010, 04:38 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/jsobpg.gif

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAH!!!!!!!

THese GiFs are mind boggling!

hom1e
02-16-2010, 04:51 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/jsobpg.gif

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAH!!!!!!!

THese GiFs are mind boggling!

You just get me lughin' all the time...

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Damn I wish my cell had gifs

02-16-2010, 05:02 PM
How many Polish wiggers does it take to have a gangsta picnic?

hom1e
02-17-2010, 03:51 AM
how many polish wiggers does it take to have a gangsta picnic?

lol

LORD NOSE
02-18-2010, 01:40 PM
rappers make music to make money

fuck rappers

i say this,to all the whites and europeans,if u love hip hop and love the slang,the gear etc and u comfortable with who you are after that..go ahead and love it..dont let no one tell u what u cant or cannot be because you aint black or American

you can be fascinated by us, wanna imitate us, and hate us at the same time.

take our shit, make it the law that we can't express our shit anymore, build an empire, then refuse us entry - you got some drones who look like us that will help you accomplish this too

some people got into Hip Hop cause a man's rope chain impressed him
they wanted to look like us and sound like us

there should be Hip Hop police - to bring dumb niggas to justice

EAGLE EYE
02-18-2010, 01:54 PM
^ what are your thoughts on Rick Rubin?

LORD NOSE
02-18-2010, 02:10 PM
^ what are your thoughts on Rick Rubin?

fuckin legend

Wh0am3ye?
02-18-2010, 02:42 PM
ask Ghostlaced

/thread

Fuck this thread. It's all about that ass in your sig. I'd rep if I knew how.

LORD NOSE
02-18-2010, 03:17 PM
Ok so here's a question: I'm not from the hood. I'm from the suburbs and went to s private school and have been mistaken for being white when I'm on the phone. So am I less black b/c of my upbringing?

the reality is that no one is black

everyone is white

CharlesJones
02-20-2010, 10:44 AM
My favorite Bruce Springsteen songs are I'm On Fire, Dancing In The Dark, Glory Days, Born In The USA. Another funny thing Mr Cheeks said about Mark Wahlberg is pants hanging, talking slang kid and all that. I never seen you in the projects at all LOL.

02-20-2010, 10:46 AM
Dancing in the Dark is pretty trill too.

Krimewave
02-20-2010, 10:57 AM
heres a real short story i was walking home with my friend who is white but doenst act black and some kids from a junior high came up to me and him and none of us were whereing in colors of gang affiliation and this kid goes "what up loc?" i stopped for a second and glanced at this kid like "is he serious?" i kind had to laugh 'cause that shit is hilarious to me.

What a great story.